Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #451
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
James............Pine Gap==Mount Ziel ...... Knight to King ??
I,ve sat and studied this statement for 1/2 an hour now !
whilst i am fairly well rehearsed in world "polatics" and a mere armchair observer, if i (a nobody) can get the gist of what you mean then what of the rest of mankind scholars teachers political opponants those with breeding and education..............they've done a good job have they not on the rest of us there is no hope.
We are just waiting for the United States next move, to bring on armeggeddon, in whatever form that be.
Knight Commander commands the CALOPIA and 4 Angels of the 4 directions

Physical manifestations at Pine Gap and Mt Ziel to be reported to me

jamescasbolt@hotmail.co.uk

cell phone- 07505 198891 ( texts only )
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 03:01 PM   #452
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi James happy birthday also sorry it's late but been unwell with the flu!

For anyone who feels that the reptile being is of an imaginary status then i am here to say think again.
There has been a lot of information regarding these beings and i for one will back up any sightings or encounters because i have seen and have had abductions by these entities.
Around 9 months ago i went to bed early after feeling intensly tired which is unusual for me i'm a bit of a night owl.
Walking into my bedroom i suddenly got a flash from the right side of my eye the darkness of the room only maginified the force of this bright light.
My head became groggy, i turned the small nightlight on that i have in the room.
Turning my head suddenly another flash shot out but no so bright because of the faint glow in my room of the night light.
Thinking i was having some kind of seizure or stroke i made my way over to my bed and laid down.
The light could still be seen it was enimating from my right eye this was when i thought i had some kind of implant, although i do wear reading glasses my sight is not that bad really for my age.
I decided that i would get them checked all the same in the next few days.

I felt really tired not your sleepy tired but really exhausted, the next thing i remember is that i'm in my fathers house (he has been dead now for over 10 years) and i am hiding from what i know to be aliens.

Looking for a safe place to hide i find a spot under the stairs which goes back a long way, an excellant spot i thought (laughable really when i know these beings are from such an intelligent race) as if they wouldn't know where i was can only be described as down right stupid on my part.

I could hear movement upstairs, footsteps heavilly pounding down the stairs made me shiver, they were close too close!

I deduced that there were two of them and as i cowered under the stairs covered in coats and lodged behind my dads belongings i suddenly felt pulled and dragged out from my hiding place only to find two reptile looking beings who were looking down on me.
Something in Jame's earlier post about the reptile smelling him has resonated with me if James remembers i wrote this in my e.mail to him when i spoke of this abduction case i felt they knew where i was because they could smell me.
There sense of smell is hightened whether this is their usual ability or whether they go in to this mode when they are on these searches i could not say.
Getting back to the story;
Discription of reptiles;
Around 7 to 8ft tall,
Greenish in colour, large head, reddish eyes.
They had dreadlock type hair, but it was not hair,it was leathery skin type tendrills. quite long though, their skin looked leathery also not fish like, the skin was sort of layered like a fish's skin.
I was aware they were elite soldiers don't know how intuition i guess.
They wore a uniform but it was a type of camaflauge suit it mingled with the colour of their skin, i could not see any type of insignia though on their uniform.

The one i would call the general, suddenly spoke in a deep voice giving the other soldier orders, they obviously spoke in an alien tongue i just got the jist of the order was not going to be good for me!
But i could see just by the look on it's face that he was more than satisfied he had found me.
What happened next was all i can describe as all out rape!
I thought i was going die.
I can not go into to much detail because this infomation is still very disturbing for me.
What i will say because this is important, because adding to the discription of these beings they do have a very large appendage, that's all i'm going to say about that!
I do not wish to offend anyone on this site, but i'm trying to discribe how these beings came across in their form.
What seemed endless, the attack did come to an end and i was left thrown to the floor and i felt my status had been corrupted, when i say that i mean whatever authority i hold in my higher self, this being felt he had undermined my power and status in the rank i hold on this earth.
But i knew he will come to face that attack in the future when the time is right and will pay for it dearly.

The general made some grunting noise and gave his orders to carry on to the other soldier!
I thought oh no! this is it one attack was bad enough but a second will kill me for sure.
The second one was more gentle if i can say that, this was not a rape, more of a healing, i saw something in the second ones eyes that i knew he was in disguise, he may of been a shapeshifter not sure, but he was definately working against the reptiles and was more of a spy, working within their network.

The next thing i remember i awoke to find myself back in my bed, i knew i had been abducted i looked for odd things, clothes disarrayed, jewellry missing etc.

It wasn't until i got dressed that morning that i discovered a mark on my right arm, a circle the size of a pea with a cross in the middle of the circle, it was very clear it was raised on the skin and was bright red as though i had been branded.
It took a couple of weeks for the redness to fade but the mark is still there today.
I have no doubt that i was attacked and i have the mark to prove it!
Here is the mark, not the first one i took but one about two weeks after the incident.
Jacqui Rose Cross Lady, I don't have too much information about Project Rainbow. It is connected to MANNEQUIN and PHOENIX ( Montauk project ). I think there is information available regarding rainbow on the net.

Hope you were able to get through to Dave Starbuck on the phone

I suggest watching the film 'Vanilla Sky' with Tom Cruise to understand the cloning and resurrection technology we talked about
Old 01-02-2009, 03:10 PM   #453
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding the Spear of Destiny, I don't believe the artifact pierced the side of the historical figure known as Jesus Christ. It seems to me the word 'Jesus' was a title given to a certain group of adepts at the time. Just as the word 'Merlin' was a title used by adepts of an ancient Atlantean mystery school.

One of these adepts may have been crucified but in my heart this story feels like dis-information to cast the 'godspell' on the masses.

I do believe that the ancient artifact known as the Spear of Destiny is a piece of rare alien metal that gives the keepers access to codes and secrets of the past, present and future. Our past Nordic selves from the future, gave this metal to our present selves and it was delivered into the hands of Michael in America when he was a little boy for safekeeping.

I have reason to believe that the artifact is not buried anymore at the location I was shown the photograph in Scotland in 2006.

I have reason to believe it is now in the hands of Delta Force and located in their underground vaults below Fort Bragg in North Carolina.

The seals have been opened, prepare for rebirth.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:41 PM   #454
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Jacqui Rose Cross Lady, I don't have too much information about Project Rainbow. It is connected to MANNEQUIN and PHOENIX ( Montauk project ). I think there is information available regarding rainbow on the net.

Hope you were able to get through to Dave Starbuck on the phone

I suggest watching the film 'Vanilla Sky' with Tom Cruise to understand the cloning and resurrection technology we talked about
[SIZE="3"]Thanks James for that, i have tried to find info on the project rainbow on net but nothing explaining much, so if anyone is reading this and can help please let me know.
yes i have watched Vanilla sky, how very true that one is, i will have to have another look just to take it all in again.
So much information!
I have been interested in the spear of destiny account please do tell more.
Ah yes the four elements, have they not been released now by darkness?
Soon things will begin to change and life as we have known it will be hard for some i feel, many will not like what they see, the material world will be no more.

I was given a very old stone from the 11th century, this stone was giving to me because i am the next in line for it's safe keep.
This stone has a lot of power and controls air and wind when i took this stone back to it's original place of origin it became very powerful, i was given energy and a chance to see a world that many do not see today. This world of fairies and wood nymths showed themselves to me.
Haven't tried the phone number yet but will let you know what happens when i do.
SIZE]
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #455
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Regarding the Spear of Destiny, I don't believe the artifact pierced the side of the historical figure known as Jesus Christ. It seems to me the word 'Jesus' was a title given to a certain group of adepts at the time. Just as the word 'Merlin' was a title used by adepts of an ancient Atlantean mystery school.

One of these adepts may have been crucified but in my heart this story feels like dis-information to cast the 'godspell' on the masses.

I do believe that the ancient artifact known as the Spear of Destiny is a piece of rare alien metal that gives the keepers access to codes and secrets of the past, present and future. Our past Nordic selves from the future, gave this metal to our present selves and it was delivered into the hands of Michael in America when he was a little boy for safekeeping.

I have reason to believe that the artifact is not buried anymore at the location I was shown the photograph in Scotland in 2006.

I have reason to believe it is now in the hands of Delta Force and located in their underground vaults below Fort Bragg in North Carolina.

The seals have been opened, prepare for rebirth.

Essene Master.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 04:47 PM   #456
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Essene Master.
Yes, Jesus- title for Essence Master- old jedi

K, you said you don't have access to my files but you seem to know details about my childhood

Please explain what you are at liberty to say
Old 01-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #457
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

You mentioned 'The Crossing' K

This suggests to me your connected to MAJESTIC
Old 01-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #458
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
[SIZE="3"]Thanks James for that, i have tried to find info on the project rainbow on net but nothing explaining much, so if anyone is reading this and can help please let me know.
yes i have watched Vanilla sky, how very true that one is, i will have to have another look just to take it all in again.
So much information!
I have been interested in the spear of destiny account please do tell more.
Ah yes the four elements, have they not been released now by darkness?
Soon things will begin to change and life as we have known it will be hard for some i feel, many will not like what they see, the material world will be no more.

I was given a very old stone from the 11th century, this stone was giving to me because i am the next in line for it's safe keep.
This stone has a lot of power and controls air and wind when i took this stone back to it's original place of origin it became very powerful, i was given energy and a chance to see a world that many do not see today. This world of fairies and wood nymths showed themselves to me.
Haven't tried the phone number yet but will let you know what happens when i do.
SIZE]
I'm sure the 'bracelets' that Delta Force sometimes wear are back enginnered from the metal of the spear.

Maybe this is why the Annunaki are so interested in mining certain metals.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #459
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[I]In the beginning of many beginnings the universe was alone.......

It was perfect but alone.

This was the secrets of the ELOHIM that Merlin/Odin was attempting to give me but I was not ready to understand at the time.

This is the secret that my self in the past and in the future was giving to me through the Spear of Destiny.

"Who is the authority in your life?" Merlin asked. I finally hold the secret- God is not some seperate being- We are god!

Even though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for Eh-Heh-Yeh Elohim, I am Commander Michael Prince
Old 01-02-2009, 05:02 PM   #460
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Something else of importance has been brought to my attention. I'd like everyone to look at the fifth photo down on the link at the bottom.

On my left leg near my groin, you'll see a holographic reptilian face has been superimposed over the photo pf Barry King and I.

I have seen Odin/Merlin in visions and this is exactly what he looks ( a green skinned reptilian with a friendly face )

Can someone blow this part of the photo up and post it here?

S and I also saw Barry's ET guide at his house ( she materialised out of the wall- etheric being )

Interesting to note the face appears by my groin. Sexual organs are considered gateways to other dimensions ( hence large scale NSA research in 'Sex Magick' )

http://jamescasbolt.com/book/chapter6c.html
Old 01-02-2009, 05:07 PM   #461
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

That face is amazing

It's so clear!
Old 01-02-2009, 05:18 PM   #462
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You mentioned 'The Crossing' K

This suggests to me your connected to MAJESTIC
I have no interest in dusty old files my dear.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:21 PM   #463
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, Jesus- title for Essence Master- old jedi

K, you said you don't have access to my files but you seem to know details about my childhood

Please explain what you are at liberty to say
I have no access to your files as I stated earlier.

However I have certain abilities to see.

I am here to help any that need.

Tell me some more about your clone...I think someone is having a little laugh
with us as I saw him 3 days ago.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:24 PM   #464
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[I]In the beginning of many beginnings the universe was alone.......

It was perfect but alone.

This was the secrets of the ELOHIM that Merlin/Odin was attempting to give me but I was not ready to understand at the time.

This is the secret that my self in the past and in the future was giving to me through the Spear of Destiny.

"Who is the authority in your life?" Merlin asked. I finally hold the secret- God is not some seperate being- We are god!

Even though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for Eh-Heh-Yeh Elohim, I am Commander Michael Prince
It is there inbetween all numbers and words for it is the balance of the two.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:34 PM   #465
no caste

oh what a world
why am i always on a plane or a fast train
oh what a world my parents gave me
always travelling but not in love
life is beautiful
travelling but not in love
beautiful we live in straight men oh what a
why am i always on
what a world my parents gave me
always travelling but not in love
but i think i'm doing fine
beautiful on the new york times
- rufus wainwright

more on gay men/white wizards later, like the gandalf 'scandal'

Subject: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554787
http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=545

Islamic Science: Neil Armstrong Proved Mecca is the Center of the World

The following are excerpts from an interview with Dr. Abd Al-Baset Al-Sayyed of the Egyptian National Research Center. Al-Majd TV aired this interview on January 16, 2005

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: The centrality [of Mecca] has been proven scientifically. How? When they traveled to outer space and took pictures of the earth, they saw that it is a dark, hanging sphere. The man said, "Earth is a dark hanging sphere – who hung it?"

Interviewer: Who said that?

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: [Neil] Armstrong. Armstrong was basically trying to say: Allah is the one who hung it. They discovered that Earth emits radiation, and they wrote about this on the web. They left the item there for 21 days, and then they made it disappear.

Interviewer: Why did they make it disappear?

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: There was intent there…

Interviewer: So it may be said that this suppression of information was significant.

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: It was very significant, since…the Ka'ba [in Mecca]… They said it emits radiation. This radiation is short-wave.

When they discovered this radiation, they started to zoom in, and they found that it emanates from Mecca – and, to be precise, from the Ka'ba.

Interviewer: My God!!

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: It was said…

Interviewer: Does this radiation have an effect?

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: They found that this radiation is infinite. When they reached Mars and began to take pictures, they found that the radiation continues beyond. They said that the wavelength known to us… or rather the shortness of the wavelength known to us… This radiation had a special characteristic: It is infinite, and I believe that the reason is that this radiation connects the [earthly] Ka'ba with the celestial Ka'ba.

Imagine that you are the North Pole and I am the South Pole – in the middle there's what is called the magnetic equilibrium zone. If you place a compass there, the needle won't move.

Interviewer: You mean that the pull is equal from both sides?

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: Yes, and that's why it's called zero-magnetism zone, since the magnetic force has no effect there. That's why if someone travels to Mecca or lives there, he lives longer, is healthier, and is less affected by Earth's gravity. That's why when you circle the Ka'ba, you get charged with energy.

Interviewer: Allah be praised.

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: Yes, this is a fact.
This is a scientific fact…

Interviewer: Because you are distant from…

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: Earth's magnetic fields have no effect on you in this case.

There's a study that proves that the black basalt rocks in Mecca are the oldest rocks in the world. This is the truth.

Interviewer: The oldest rocks? Yes. Has this been proved scientifically?

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: It's been scientifically proven, and the study has been published.

Interviewer: They took basalt rocks from Mecca…

Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: …Basalt rocks from Mecca, and investigated the places where they were formed.

In the British Museum there are three pieces of the black stone [from the Ka'ba] …and they said that this rock didn't come from our solar system.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554789

http://members.roadfly.org/viv/AwJee...heetAgain1.jpg

Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554790

Hee hee. Just when we thought we were running out of god threads.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554791
This is SCIENCE dammit!
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554792
ROFPMSL
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554799
>This is SCIENCE dammit!

I ran a quick check of the bible codes and it said nothing about this being science. Sorry.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554802
That's because you have to look in the Qu'ran Codes for this one. It's _Islamic_ science.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554803
>That's because you have to look in the Qu'ran Codes for this one.

Not if I beLIEve in the bible codes!
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554810
Waht a load of ....
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554824
Our friend Belfrey should be interested in this!

)

Waht a load of

****?? twaddle?? balderdash?? ********??
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554836
Why do you need astronauts? Cosmonauts or ground mapping camera would detect it too
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554870
"Why do you need astronauts? Cosmonauts or ground mapping camera would detect it too"

Those godless cosmonauts & mapping cameras can not fathom the infinite nature of allah.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554872
> Those godless cosmonauts & mapping cameras can not fathom the infinite nature of allah.

Whereas the (often quite religious) christian astronauts could?
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554880
>>>That's why if someone travels to Mecca or lives there, he lives longer, is healthier, and is less affected by Earth's gravity<<<

Facts invented to support a hypothesis.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554881
"Whereas the (often quite religious) christian astronauts could?"

Actually I think a lot of mapping cameras are Shinto these days, so that leaves only the cosmonauts as godless.

Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554883
Facts invented to support a hypothesis.
---

It's the Zam-Zam water that does it.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554919
> It's _Islamic_ science.

No its not! Even the Moslem scholars of the Middle Ages would be horrified at this clap-trap.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554931
Oh yes, you people can mock, but I have evidence of this short wave radiation emitted from Mecca, and it really is infinite.

The wavelength is most easily detatectable in the range 390 - 780 nm during the day. At night the emissions move to longer wavelengths.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554936
>>>>Oh yes, you people can mock, but I have evidence of this short wave radiation emitted from Mecca, and it really is infinite.

The wavelength is most easily detatectable in the range 390 - 780 nm during the day. At night the emissions move to longer wavelengths.<<<

ROFL.

Just Mecca - or the whole Earth?

Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554942
>>Just Mecca - or the whole Earth?<<

Of course the whole Earth. Does the article say it is only Mecca?

The emmissions are particularly strong in the Mecca region though, especially in the Northern Hemisphere summer.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554945
>>>When they discovered this radiation, they started to zoom in, and they found that it emanates from Mecca – and, to be precise, from the Ka'ba.

Interviewer: My God!!<<<

That bit, Rev.

Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554946
I have circled the Kabbah myself. At a radius of about 50 km. I wonder if that counts.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1554949
>>That bit, Rev.<<

It doesn't actually say nowhere else though, does it?
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1555054
I am issuing a restraining order, Islam must remain 100 meters from Science at all times.

And all Religion must pay Science child support.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1555674
Ah I think someone's been reading 2001-a space odyssey again,they didn't say whether the radiation triggered a response from the tycho monolith did they?
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1555679
they didn't say whether the radiation triggered a response from the tycho monolith did they?

What radiation.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1555843
>>>What radiation?

Umm this radiation

"Dr. 'Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: They found that this radiation is infinite. When they reached Mars and began to take pictures, they found that the radiation continues beyond. They said that the wavelength known to us… or rather the shortness of the wavelength known to us… This radiation had a special characteristic: It is infinite, and I believe that the reason is that this radiation connects the [earthly] Ka'ba with the celestial Ka'ba."

Sorry,just reminded me of the dawn of man section from 2001 : )

Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1555846
Sorry,just reminded me of the dawn of man section from 2001 : )

Which part?
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1555866
>>Sorry,just reminded me of the dawn of man section from 2001 : )

Which part?

Large obelisk being touched by primative man,sending signal to obelisk on the moon ready for our arrival there...kinda like large stone structure in Mecca emitting radiation into space to connect the "earthly Ka'ba to the celestial Ka'ba."

maybe it's just me : )
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1555869
When the monkey-men touched the monolith it didnt send any signal off, only the one touched on the moon did.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1555877
>>When the monkey-men touched the monolith it didnt send any signal off, only the one touched on the moon did.

I'm assuming they all signalled in sequence but you didn't notice the first one cause the ape men didn't have radios.

Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1555880
I'm assuming they all signalled in sequence but you didn't notice the first one cause the ape men didn't have radios.

Not sure, oh well.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1555884
>>I'm assuming they all signalled in sequence but you didn't notice the first one cause the ape men didn't have radios.<<

From the book, the one on earth was placed there while the ape men were already about. The prupose of the one on the moon was to signal when they had advanced enough to get to the moon and to measure magnetic fields there. ( And dig it up).
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1555889
And the one near Jupiter was just as a solar system control.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1555905
I thought the one near jupiter was primarily a hyperspace jump point,taking Bowman away to become an energy being and in 2010 allowing additional mass to be added to Jupiter to turn it into a small star.
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1555910

Why are we posting BS threads just for the hell of it? This wasn't even posted by a Imam pusher, or was it meant to be funny?
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1555912
BUT WHAT WAS IT ALL TRYING TO SAY?!

sorry (off the meds)
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1558762

:du jour: my impression is that it was a piece of black humour so that the expression 'Islamic Science' could be used. That's an oxymoron, isn't it?

Are all science types unaware or irony?
Subject: re: What the astronauts really saw post id: 1558766
>> Are all science types unaware or irony?

Baldrick; Yeah, it's just like tinny or bronzy 'cept it's made of iron.
The views and opinions expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster and not the ABC. The ABC reserves the right to remove offensive or inappropriate messages. ABC conditions of use stateme
Old 01-02-2009, 05:39 PM   #466
K626
Avalon Senior Member

NC what are you upto?
Old 01-02-2009, 05:47 PM   #467
no caste

check dreams
resonate with your truth

Definitions PTB
power= 1. ability or capacity to do something, 2. political, financial, social, etc force or influence. 3. control or domination or a position of control, dominion, or authority. 4. a state or other political entity with political, industrial, or military strength

that= 1. used preceding a noun. 2. used to refer to something that is familiar. 3. everything connected to the subject.

be= 1. to have presence in the realm of perceived reality; exist; live. 2. to pay a visit, go. 3. to take place occur. [Old English beon; related to Old High German bim am, Latin fui I have been, Greek phuein to bring forth, Sanskrit bhavati he is]

From jan6-06
http://thetruthserumblog.blogspot.co...stones-at.html

It's the Hajj this month. Thousands of Muslims will be professing allegiance to Allah, walking around a big black stone and throwing stones at obelisks. The images above show what I am talking about. There are three obelisks and everyone should throw seven stones in a particular order at each obelisk, one on 11th , the second on 12th and and the final obelisk on the 13th night.

Apparently the obelisk represents Satan.

So what do we find in the capial of the United States of America, Washington DC?

This is the Washington Monument, the largest obelisk on Earth. It was named after George Washington who was a Freemason, laid the cornerstone for the Capitol in a freemasonic ceremony, and was inaugurated in a Freemasonic ceremony. The Cornerstone for the Washington Monument was also laid during a freemasonic ceremony.

Other obelisks are in Rome, with one in St Peters Square, London and Paris.
A plaque was added to the cornerstone of the Capitol, and the engraving referred to "...the year of Masonry 5793"

Do you get the feeling there is something ancient going on, with this "war on terrorism"?

posted by TheTruthMan at 12:23 PM
1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The obelisk in London was brought from the ruins of ancient Egypt.
The obelisk in mecca were created because of the huge numbers attending the Haj. They had to create a suitable symbol for throwing thier stones.
heck out History before jumping to conclusions.
Your research is shallow.
By the way, in many islamic countries it ispeople who have stones thrown at them.
This is often done in Iran against women who have supposedly commited adultery.
They are buried up to the waist and then stoned to death by the crowd of faithful under the auspices of a local religious scholar.
Fri Apr 14, 02:33:00 PM +00:00

Post a Comment

<< Home
About Me

Name: TheTruthMan

View my complete profile
Previous Posts

* Another kick in the teeth for the paper dollar
* Is this the real reason for war on Iraq, and next ...
* The USA created its own monster, the Axis of Evil....
* BBC To expose Israel's nuclear capabilities?
* Iraq one step closer to civil war
* Yet more of the public to be tagged. Bring on the ...
* Great Britain is in debt over £1 Trillion. Or are ...