Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #1
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Default The significance of the number 4

On election day, and leading up to it, and after it, I was bombarded by the number 4. On election day I looked at me cell phone and it said " Nov 4 444pm". The next day, I looked at my computer screen and all the international times displayed 44 minutes after the hour. I know that this is the 44th presidency, and I will be 44 this month, and 44 has been my favorite number since 7th grade when I fell in love with another 12 year old whose basketball number happened to be 44. I'm telling you that I have always looked out for the number 4 and it was extremely prevalent this week. Anyone else, any insight. It was wild.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:13 PM   #2
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The significance of the number 4

4 rules my life..
to the chinese the number 4 means death

to me 4 is a favourite number
and :

4 x 81 =
:18 = 18

whatever that means
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:36 AM   #3
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The goddess Tara is worshipped in many forms, but the best known are the peaceful, compassionate White Tara, the goddess Tara who protects and brings health, long life and peace, and the more dynamic Green Tara, who is the goddess Tara that brings fertility to the earth, overcomes obstacles, and saves us from physical and spiritual danger.

In Buddhist tradition, Tara is much greater than a goddess -- she is a female Buddha, an enlightened one who has attained the highest wisdom, capability and compassion. The goddess Tara is "one who can take human form and remain in oneness with the universe".

The Tibetans call her Tara. Tara is a Sanskrit word meaning Star. We hear the echoes of her name in the Latin Terra, Mother Earth. The Druids called their mother goddess Tara. An ancient saga of Finland said to be 5 million years old speaks of Tar, the women of wisdom. An ancient tribe of indigenous peoples in the South American jungles call to their goddess, Tarahumara. The Cheyenne people tell of Star woman who fell from the heavens to the earth and out of her body all essential food grew. She sent her people to mate with the more primitive inhabitants of earth, thereby giving them the capacity for wisdom. This legend is echoed in the more modern research of Z. Sitchin who tells of IshTar who came to earth from another planetary system and instructed her people to intermarry with earthlings, making them capable of many things.
4 = 11:11 the awakening

44 means your twice as awake...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11-07-2008 at 12:44 AM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:45 AM   #4
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
DITTO

I feel you are seeing this becaause it is a number of trial and testing. It is the path where the animal 4 nature is transmuted to spiritual 3. The 4 stages of the butterfly,the four seasons, the 4 elements etc and the four gospels etc, we are about to began our 40 days in the wilderness.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:46 AM   #5
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

my system clock says it is 6:14...

I didn't plan that when I was looking at more smilies...

it must be you...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:47 AM   #6
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

4 is my Destiny number....Always seeing it!

LOVE 44, 444, 4444

Also, 11, 22, and prime #s

My husband and I are both Gemini so we figure there are really 4 people in this relationship...

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:55 AM   #7
h0lyh0ly
Avalon Senior Member

That is very interesting!

This came to mind: 4 Horsemen

(now I'm about to read a post entitled: Why Is There Fear In Everyones Heart?
I think I need to read it. I can't stop thinking about the book of Revelation and how much fear I have been experiencing over the last few months.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
DITTO

I feel you are seeing this becaause it is a number of trial and testing. It is the path where the animal 4 nature is transmuted to spiritual 3. The 4 stages of the butterfly,the four seasons, the 4 elements etc and the four gospels etc, we are about to began our 40 days in the wilderness.
h0lyh0ly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:52 AM   #8
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0lyh0ly View Post
That is very interesting!

This came to mind: 4 Horsemen

(now I'm about to read a post entitled: Why Is There Fear In Everyones Heart?
I think I need to read it. I can't stop thinking about the book of Revelation and how much fear I have been experiencing over the last few months.)
All of the patterns of four are connected. The four horses of the apolcalypse are earth water air and fire. They represent the two births that the the seed of divinity in man has to go through to unfold into the beautiful butterfly.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:01 AM   #9
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Nice thread.

Earth, Air, Water & Fire also representing the four elements of ancient philosophy.

Of course science advanced past these ideas to.....four fundamental interactions - Gravity, Electromagnetism, Strong Nuclear Force, Weak Nuclear Force.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:04 AM   #10
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post

44 means your twice as awake...
That is cute! It's still happening. I saw 44 mins on my washing machine as I was walking by, returned to my desk and saw 4:44 on a receipt I was logging. Went back to the living roon and 4's were all over the msnbc finance channel. Come back to this forum, more 4's. It was almost constant for 2 days. I started to get paranoid, but all is fine. I have always loved my 4's. Don't betray me now for Gods sake!!! Thanks people. I will see if it continues. Goddess?? I would like to think so in some fashion as are all woman.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:36 AM   #11
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thumbs up Re: The significance of the number 4

4 is the number of completion, 40 signifies in some cultures separation from evil. There's some intresting references in some books. ie. Jesus 40 days fast, Moses 40 years in the wilderness before arriving in Canaan. there's references in other historical and Holy books. I am not a numerologist it would be intresting to know the interpretation of the number 4 from their perspective.Good thread !!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote