Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-23-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Lightbulb What's the rush??

Has anyone else noticed how fast some people are moving about out there??
I see them out in the streets and it's almost as if they are running, people don't seem to wander along now they just zoom from one place to the next, everywhere I go they seem to be in a hurry
I know it's worst here in the UK than most places but at the moment they seem faster than normal.
I think it's quite funny but can't help wondering what's happening.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:48 AM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: What's the rush??

Seems like it's only happening to me then
Maybe I am slowing down??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:25 AM   #3
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

....always before christmas
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:22 PM   #4
Oneworld719
Avalon Senior Member

Could it be that those of us who have the 'awakening' have actually slowed down? i notice it too but I also know my pace is slower. I do stop and smell the roses, watch the clouds, drive as tho where ever I'm going eventually I will get there. I always have this funny thought when I watch the people...the ants go marching one by one-hurrah, hurrah !!
Oneworld719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:37 PM   #5
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Has anyone else noticed how fast some people are moving about out there??
I see them out in the streets and it's almost as if they are running, people don't seem to wander along now they just zoom from one place to the next, everywhere I go they seem to be in a hurry
I know it's worst here in the UK than most places but at the moment they seem faster than normal.
I think it's quite funny but can't help wondering what's happening.

This is an observation and experience I had myself when I realised life is to be joy and fun, not stress and greed.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:18 PM   #6
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

I heard somewhere that time is speeding up.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:25 PM   #7
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneworld719 View Post
Could it be that those of us who have the 'awakening' have actually slowed down? i notice it too but I also know my pace is slower. I do stop and smell the roses...
That's what I've noticed: my pace is slower. I work in a grocery store where people often seem to wander in a daze anyway...and there is seems at times as if I'm the speedy one, trying to wend my way through the crowd. But more and more I notice myself strolling, looking people in the eye and greeting strangers...noticing my surroundings with all my senses.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:25 PM   #8
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

If you think about it time would feel like it is speeding up if we perceive ourselves to be slower and everyone else being faster. Ive been saying to family that we feel days are going by faster than they used to.

Im generally used to making my way around faster than most from spending a few years being late for work every day but recently ive been much more relaxed when it comes to moving around and walking through towns/cities.

I do agree its about 'enjoying' the world more. Ive also started discovering nice architecture than i never gave much thought to before.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:29 PM   #9
carcharodon
Avalon Senior Member

just mere slaves in a rat race
carcharodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:41 PM   #10
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
If you think about it time would feel like it is speeding up if we perceive ourselves to be slower and everyone else being faster. Ive been saying to family that we feel days are going by faster than they used to.

Im generally used to making my way around faster than most from spending a few years being late for work every day but recently ive been much more relaxed when it comes to moving around and walking through towns/cities.

I do agree its about 'enjoying' the world more. Ive also started discovering nice architecture than i never gave much thought to before.
i agree the perception of time is that it seems tho its moving quicker.. ive been stopping and smelling the roses since 2005 not bought any material type products since 2000.. i did however walk round the local town and it does indeed feel like the "lady in the red dress scene" from the matrix. i stopped to watch people and i felt like david attenborough must have felt the 1st time he saw a pristine jungle and a new creature . or pehaps when they first set foot on mars.. totally bizzare and alien.. their reality now feels like a dream..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote