Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-02-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Boys to be inoculated for carrying the papilloma virus

Why boys need a jab for cervical cancer: Only then will girls be totally protected, say experts
By Daniel Martin
Last updated at 5:54 AM on 02nd April 2009

Health campaigners say boys should receive the cervical cancer vaccine to help protect girls
Boys should be vaccinated against the sexual infection which causes cervical cancer because so few girls have had the jab that protects against it, say campaigners.
Even though boys cannot get cervical cancer, they can contract the human papillomavirus which causes 70 per cent of cases - and pass it on to girls.
Ministers want all girls between the ages of 12 and 18 to be given the jab over the next three years.

But latest figures show only 73 per cent of girls aged 12 and 13 had received the first two of the doses of the vaccine by this January.
Among 17 and 18-year-olds - the other group to be targeted so far in the Government's campaign - only 22 per cent have had two doses, largely because it is harder to reach girls when they have left school.
The number of girls having the third and final dose is likely to be even lower.
Ministers say the jab will eventually save 700 lives a year by stopping more women getting cervical cancer in middle age.
But experts fear take-up has been hit because parents fear the vaccine - dubbed the 'promiscuity jab' - will encourage their daughters to have sex younger.
There have also been concerns over possible side-effects.
Dr Anne Szarewski, from Cancer Research UK, said widespread immunity can only be guaranteed if boys aged 12 to 18 are also vaccinated - a programme which would cost £600million.
Speaking at a women's health conference in London, reported in GP magazine, she said it was 'very likely that boys would be vaccinated sometime down the line'.
Dr Szarewski, of the Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine, said giving both sexes the jab would boost uptake by removing the stigma. This was especially true among ethnic minorities, where there can be pressure not to vaccinate girls against a sexually-transmitted infection.
Professor John Oxford, a virology expert at St Bart's hospital in London, said: 'It makes sense to do boys as well as girls, because after all if girls are going to get infected it's going to come from a man.
'We've been through all this with rubella, when originally only girls were vaccinated.
'But the number of outbreaks were not knocked on the head. So we followed the example of other countries and started to vaccinate both sexes. With HPV, we should do both sexes and get them early.
'The Jade Goody case has shown what a devastating effect this cancer can have.'
Last year Dr Paul Yeo, a virologist at Durham University, said that because it was not known how long the immunity offered by the jab will last, women could become vulnerable to HPV infection in their 20s.
Any decision on whether to give boys the jab would be made following advice from the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation. It is understood it is not yet considering giving the jab to boys. Robert Music, director of cervical cancer charity Jo's Trust, said: 'For now the focus has to be ensuring that all young women eligible for the HPV programme are vaccinated and thus protected against 70 per cent of all cervical cancers.'
Jackie Fletcher of Jabs, a support group for those affected by vaccinations, said: 'The only people who will benefit from this are the pharmaceutical companies who know it would be very lucrative if boys as well as girls were to have the jab.'
A Department of Health spokesman said ministers were not yet considering jabs for boys.
Last July the Health Protection Agency, the safety watchdog, concluded that vaccinating boys would not be cost-effective.

Another reason they say why we should inoculate our kids!
One more on the list of many they seem to be putting in to our systems today.
This is a sexually transmitted virus, lets educate our kids on just how important this is make them see that casual sex should come with warnings.
Sadly the UK has become the world leaders in promiscuity within the young.
This is a job for the parents also, schools do there bit but i feel this job should be done by the parents.
The more we show our kids the pitfalls of the one night stand and just how it can alter your life perhaps it will make them see how these virus's wreck your lives.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:11 AM   #2
Egg
Banned

Default Re: Boys to be inoculated for carrying the papilloma virus

5 STARS and a MEGA BUMP for the thread because this is serious. This so called 'vaccine' has left a trail of destruction in its wake, and if you don't mind I would like to add some links to articles that will scare but at the same time open poeples eyes to this very (in my opinion and from what I have read) dangerous and destructive 'vaccine'.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:24 AM   #3
Egg
Banned

http://blog.globaltoad.com/?p=154

Quote:
Vees cites a Feb. 21 report on the National Vaccine Information Center Web site, nvic.org, in which NVIC president Barbara Loe Fisher states, “There are twice as many children collapsing and four times as many children experiencing tingling, numbness and loss of sensation after getting a Gardasil vaccination compared to those getting a TDAP (tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis) vaccination. There have been reports of facial paralysis and Guillain-Barre syndrome.”
http://www.i-sis.org.uk/HPV_Vaccine_...ion_Plants.php

Quote:
A safety issue that has been persistently ignored by regulators is horizontal transfer of transgenes to unrelated species. GM microbes and viruses have the strongest potential to transfer transgenes horizontally and contribute to creating new pathogenic bacteria and viral strains Recent evidence confirms that transgenic DNA does jump species to bacteria and even plants and animals [19] (Horizontal Gene Transfer from GMOs Does Happen, SiS 39), as some of us had predicted. The widespread use of eukaryotic cell cultures and crops plants to produce vaccines in conjunction with viruses creates abundant opportunities for horizontal gene transfer and recombination to generate potentially more deadly viruses than the vaccines are meant to protect against.
HPV vaccine production gives rise to possible horizontal transfer of genetic material......

People are dying as well.

Quote:
Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released documents obtained from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, detailing 1,637 reports of adverse reactions to the vaccination for human papillomavirus (HPV), Gardasil. Three deaths were related to the vaccine. One physician's assistant reported that a female patient "died of a blood clot three hours after getting the Gardasil vaccine." Two other reports, on girls 12 and 19, reported deaths relating to heart problems and/or blood clotting.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/71918.php

http://www.newswithviews.com/Tenpenny/sherri14.htm

Fainting and slurred speech and coginitive problems seem to be very common with this vaccine.

Quote:
“Immediately after injection patient complained of severe pain at site. Fell off table and fainted for approximately 10 - 15 seconds. Hyperventilating. Complained of headache, blurry vision; vision test was normal. Vomiting x 1 in parking lot and speech was momentarily inarticulate. Sent to ER where her neurological exam was normal except for word recall "coffee instead of coughing" and said "Sired instead of tired."
The word recall shows that this directly attacks the brain tissue and its ability to function in a correct manner. Thats frightening.

This next one is worse.

Quote:
One report, No. 275438-1, describes the reaction as coronary artery thrombosis, sudden cardiac death. "Given Gardasil vaccine dose #1 3/12/07. Collapsed and died on 3/26/07… Echocardiogram revealed very enlarged right ventricle, small left ventricle as well as large blood clots within both the right atrium & right ventricle."
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=55844

I'll leave it at this one.

Quote:
Of the 42 women who got the vaccine while pregnant, 18 experienced side effects ranging from spontaneous abortion to fetal abnormities, the report said.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:12 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Gardasil must be stopped.

I am sick and tired of big pharma and their "vaccines" which will only save a couple of hundred or thousand lives a year. Is it really worth the risk of death just for this?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:39 PM   #5
Egg
Banned

I would of thought that this would of generated more interest / discussion considering the toxic nature of this vaccine and the current world climate towards compulsary 'do this, do that' instructions and edicts issued daily by our 'do as we say and not as we do' leaders.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:25 PM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Egg for your links, i agree this is nothing less than manipulation at it's highest degree.
These inoculations are poisoning our kids and who knows what there futures will bring if they make it there!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:37 PM   #7
Egg
Banned

Jacqui I completely am in agreement with you. The 'powers that be' seem hell bent on turning our children and grand children into toxic walking time bombs rushing towards an early grave.

The latest one is the childrens chicken pox vaccine. If you want i'll write a piece about why a chicken pox virus could spell disaster for the older generations or our vaccinated children as they grow older.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:50 PM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

all I know is that my son will not be getting it or any other vaccine nor will I. It is utterly crazy when I grew up this vaccine did not exist from what i know now it is such a problem that girls and boys are required to get it . Bullsh*t I smell a rat. And He`s not received any chicken pox vaccine if the public heath official comes around then too friggin bad it`s his choice and he doesn`t want them. Keep the vaccine warning`s coming Egg

Last edited by Northern Boy; 04-04-2009 at 01:54 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:30 PM   #9
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Vaccines are poison. Period.
It really is sad but true that the 'solutions' they come up with are laden with side affects and they all comprimise the immune system in one way or another so that they can make more money off of us (cattle) in the future.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote