Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-19-2009, 06:59 PM   #26
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Update from the brothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Agreed- totally sick of being fed bread crumbs- **** them! They love playing these power/control games. If everyone stopped listening then who would they feed the crumbs too? Maybe that's a solution

Advanced lifefroms communicating only with the PTB? Somewhat suspect.
Don't they realize what they're dealing with if they are so *advanced*?

Agreed, I've been wondering the same thing, why don't they just go ahead and do their own disclosure, otherwise it will never happen.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #27
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
yes its getting a bit tiring all this running around in circles.... maybe thats why project light warrior will be a good idea. we know enough stuff tht we need to prepare/change direction/expand horizons ect.

whistleblowing is pretty much done.. more interveiws like paul la violettes and pete peterson please

when new news comes out at somepoint we will be so far in to the game that it will be moot anyway.. we will be living it and should already have been prepared forwhatever it is we each individually think is gonna go down
Agreed, I think the time of whistleblowers is over, has been for a while. Maybe we should ask Bill & Kerry to not waste any more of their energy on disinfo agents. we need something now more substantial, we need to see progress in a positive direction. So far, (if its happening) we are not being told about it.I would like to see them dig out those who are making strides in many different areas, & interview them.

Seems like we have reached a stalemate. Are we banging our heads against a brick wall waiting for disclosure from thpb. I believe so. Time for a new direction.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:29 PM   #28
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
[/COLOR] Agreed, I've been wondering the same thing, why don't they just go ahead and do their own disclosure, otherwise it will never happen.
Maybe thats about to happen, have you been following tone3jaguar's thread?
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:07 PM   #29
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I thought the Pickering brothers did a good job. Just because they don't know everything does not make their interview worthless. It's those who seem to have an answer to every question about any subject that I have the greatest doubts about. The Pickerings clearly defined the limits of what they know. I think it is also acceptable for people to protect their sources and not release information that will cause their sources to get in trouble. If that happens, the flow of information ceases.

I thought they did a good job of responding to Kerry's now predictable questions about evil ETs and firmly stating that their source did not confirm any of the things she was pushing them to confirm (evil shape changing baby eating reptilians). They did provide confirmation that the capabilities of some ET races are so far beyond ours that we are essentially defenseless.

As for disclosure, I think that's up to all of us. It's time to help our not so awake friends get ready for open contact.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:46 PM   #30
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I thought they all (all 4) did a good job with it- it's the PTB I'm so sick of...........I highly doubt they will ever disclose- else they would be disclosing too much information for the general public although the way the general population is they probably wouldn't care and might be off watching another reality TV show or what have you.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:14 PM   #31
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

I also agree that they should protect their sources (too bad many of these sources promote fear), But these sources should also be more responsible with the information they’re spreading. If some dude that supposedly works in the higher ranks of secret government is in possession of some life changing information, then it should be kept confidential until it can be exposed to the public in a more convincing manner. We all were raised to believe in NASA and our governments, how else would we know anything about a Moon and stars? I mean, how many average everyday people travel into space? For all we know…we could be in a Hugh black garbage bag with many small holes in it ( j/k). My point is….if you care about humanity, and you know humans are being lied to and manipulated…why promote such a story with no references, or something concrete for the listeners to hold on to. Gullibility is often an unfortunate attribute in truth seekers, and to suggest people to believe in something that sounds super sci-fi, without evidence, is greatly disheartening. I'll rather wait for the evidence...

Around the age of 7 I was giving a few books about mind power and the law of attraction. I’ve study and practice numerous techniques that manifested many of my desires. So I’m very familiar with how thinking can create reality. I’m living a blissful life and it’s easier for me to see this when I look at how many people feed into fear, hopelessness, and vague advice. Is it enlightenment or propaganda? When asked…you’ll probably get a response saying something like “I’m not privy to granting authenticity” or “look inside and feel it”. To the unawake…that’s clear grounds for ignoring you, and most certainly will encourage more ignorance. You will not live a life of fulfillment if you believe what is / or cannot be proven. All of this 2012, alien agendas and government conspiracies may very well be true, but the way they are being presented to us is highly implausible. These whistleblowers tell us this news is so important, but yet they leave you hanging when it’s clear that they are not being totally up front with what they know. In the case with pickerings…I imagine 2 dudes reading these and other forums saying things like ”wow dude, they are eating this stuff up, and we provided nothing but hearsay”. I hope that this is not the case, but I’ve lived in NYC all my life, mingled with people from various cultural backgrounds and came across a few asshats who do stuff like this for kicks. If what the pickerings say is true, they should exercise a better way to share life altering information to the masses. So much stuff is on the net (which DARPA created, hmm) that the average person might not have the right frame of mind to fight and through the nonsense. We all want truth; we all want to wake up our love ones; we all want paradise; but to achieve this you have to communicate with your neighbors. Will your sleeping neighbor listen or even trust this? I can almost bet this will further distance you and/or possibly land you in a mental asylum. Could that be the plan?

Whistleblowers’….please be more upfront, or creative, or just stay hush until you can provide facts or more logical explanations to these issues. Most people haven’t even master meditation yet. People are actually loosing families because they feel they have to detach themselves from their long relationships based off of inconsistent reports. Sounds like a plan to me…but whose agenda? I’m not sure yet…are you? Be very careful my friends…question everything. Divide and conquer has always been the winning recipe.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:55 PM   #32
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I think all this creating a sense of expectancy is a form of mind control. Similar tool to fear but one used on people who think that the mere fact of some disclosure of ET contact would actually change things for the better.

Its stops you living in the moment. It stops you being here now. In the place where you can gradually become aware of the one-ness and your true powers as a sovereign human being, whose true place is in harmony with all.

I don't need disclosure to know about the fact of ET's.

Now, that may seem like I am self-deluded to some, but hey, at least it frees me from pointless waiting around.

When disclosure comes - I think it will be delivered by some government puppet. It will be a carefully orchestrated message - devised to take advantage of the weakened discretionary barriers that are likely to exist in a wearily expectant audience.

Disclosure in these circumstances will be as much BS as the interviews we have seen about it.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #33
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I think all this creating a sense of expectancy is a form of mind control. Similar tool to fear but one used on people who think that the mere fact of some disclosure of ET contact would actually change things for the better.

Its stops you living in the moment. It stops you being here now. In the place where you can gradually become aware of the one-ness and your true powers as a sovereign human being, whose true place is in harmony with all.

I don't need disclosure to know about the fact of ET's.

Now, that may seem like I am self-deluded to some, but hey, at least it frees me from pointless waiting around.

When disclosure comes - I think it will be delivered by some government puppet. It will be a carefully orchestrated message - devised to take advantage of the weakened discretionary barriers that are likely to exist in a wearily expectant audience.

Disclosure in these circumstances will be as much BS as the interviews we have seen about it.

A..
This is what i think too...I thought I was the only one having that impression. After reading today's posts I had the feeling that one wants us "suspended"....waiting, waiting, focused on waiting...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote