Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default What is the Ultimate Goal?

To Project Camelot, Bill, Kerry, Moderators and Whistle Blowers.

From what I understand:

Whistle blowers bring to light matters, that can help humanity, but are hidden. We need whistle blowers, because without them, all useful hidden knowledge will (apparently) be hidden indefinitely.

Disclosure is where the "government" (whoever and what ever that is) appear on television and say: "We have been visited by intelligent life from (insert place here) and now that it's all out in the open we're pleased to announce that we also know how to access free energy. Sorry about the delay, but we didn't want the Russians to know".

Free Energy will apparently help humanity to live a more fulfilled life, free from death, destruction, pollution and wars that energy monopolies cause.

Skip ahead "x" amount of time

Aliens come and go from the Earth in full view, because there's no point hiding anymore.

All energy is free. Humanity is prosperous and (apparently *cough*) free from problems that were caused by energy in the past (assuming that humanity wouldn't find newer and even more detrimental problems with that energy).

Everything is all fine and dandy.

Questions:

Now what? What has been accomplished?

Is there anything that we should reconsider about that process?

Is this all there is? Is this the whole goal and aim of everyone here, in its entirety?

How is free energy to be distributed in a world where nobody knows how to share? Is "whistle blowing" (if not the full solution, but) even a part of the solution towards benefiting from useful information (ie: free energy), or: even if everyone (who knows "anything") woke up tomorrow under a literal SPELL to tell the truth -- and then TOLD the truth immediately, would that make any difference? Would we still get that free energy? Would more technological knowledge really help? Has the exceedingly vast amounts of technology awarded in the past helped? Think..

What I am getting at here is the broader question: Is it logical to assume that humanity can go from crawling (past standing, walking, jogging and running) straight to sprinting? Do you think it will be allowed?

Assuming that humanity were capable (and I'll interject that it's not), what is the whole point if we have not searched our own hearts? What is the point when humanity is murdering, lying, stealing, cheating, raping, hoarding -- you name it, humanity is DOING it. Do you think technological knowledge will fix what the spirit is lacking? Is that what you think?

Is knowledge of "aliens" and "free energy" going to solve that? Or are we living a fantasy with unrealistic expectations? Is it possible that we think a little too much of ourselves?

Having said the above, I'll answer in advance:

Free energy exists (of course), but no one is going to get it. No one is going to appear on TV saying that aliens exists (regardless of whether they do or do not). That is laughable (and would be even more laughable if it HAPPENED). No one is going to get ANYTHING until we've got our hearts right. This whole generation is going to pass away and the next generation will sprout with the same problems. You know why? Because humanity is full of pride and ego.

Humanity is like a child running around the house with plastic aircraft screaming "Zooom zooom" (with a superhero cape on) and then turning around saying: "Ok father, give me the car keys. I need to go into town".

The child has no awareness of the dangers. No ability to drive the car. No money. No access to the services even if the child made it to town. No ID. No drivers license. NO IDEA! No amount of petitioning, inquiring or begging will cause the father to hand over those keys.

The father will say: "You need to grow up first". And how silly is it for the child to look at the father and say: "But I just need the car keys and once I have them, I'll be all grown up".

Do you think that the heavens might be looking down at this mess wondering weather to laugh or cry? Do you think they'll (and you have little idea who "they" ARE, btw) give us "free energy"? Or a better question: Would they allow us to HAVE it? Think..

Be careful what you wish for.

Think about what I have written.

Last edited by WarriorServant; 12-10-2009 at 08:13 PM.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:00 PM   #2
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

I see that humor is not welcome on this forum, so I will limit my interaction to serious matters. However after 50+ views (on this thread), I don't have a response yet. So, it seems that not too many people are willing to comment on serious matters. I was just getting bored waiting for an intelligent response is all. Forgive me. I'll wait for a response to this thread, which should come after the rocket spiral delusion has passed
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

are you leaving? you are not the only one posting here. My head is already spinning and I do not know which post to read first, which one to answer and which one ignore....
you have made some good poits there but now I am going to bed so maybe i will think about it tomorrow.
BTW humour is always welcomed here, but if somebody doesn't know you do not expect the reaction you would wish. plus...we have here threads where we post humorous stuff, so people know that if they want to laugh they can go there . instead of jumping all over the place, just sit down and look around.
PS.
welcome to avalon, and I am looking forward to your contributions.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #4
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

No I am not leaving. I just got tired of the delusion and thought I'd have some fun, but the thread got closed by some rocket deniers. I can only assume that they were offended and didn't like hearing that it was a rocket. They've got the buttons to shut me up - so they did (human nature). But I understand your advice. Only friends are aloud to joke. New people are not allowed. Got it.

I have three options at this point:

1). Join the delusion (but, nah..)
2). Fill in time with humor (not allowed, I get called stupid..)
3). Wait here (I suspect I'll be waiting a while).

So, here I wait.. (in serious mode, because I don't have any friends)..
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:31 PM   #5
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

First of all, welcome! I think your questions are good ones. Unfortunately, I don't have any answers. The main obstacles I see to free energy are powerful organizations on earth who have a lot of money to lose if it gets out. It WILL get out, it's just a question of when. My impression is that our friends in high places really do want this technology released to be used for the good of all humanity. Whether we can handle it responsibly is another matter, and you are correct that there are many issues in that regard.

As to the side comments, humor is good, ridicule is unkind. Please be careful not to confuse the two. Ridicule is used to suppress the truth, so many here are sensitive to the use of that technique.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:44 PM   #6
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
First of all, welcome! I think your questions are good ones.
..and rhetorical -- to demonstrate a point. Did you get the point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
The main obstacles I see to free energy are powerful organizations on earth who have a lot of money to lose if it gets out.
I'm not sure that the word "powerful" is most fitting, but I'll run with it for argument sake. If we all had free energy tomorrow, those powerful organizations would still be powerful. They would actually be all the more powerful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
It WILL get out, it's just a question of when.
It will get out when someone can find the fifth side of a square.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
My impression is that our friends in high places really do want this technology released to be used for the good of all humanity.
I agree, apart from "..to be used for the good of all humanity". Which friends are you referring to? Do you have any friend in mind? Or are you generalizing to quickly get to your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Whether we can handle it responsibly is another matter, and you are correct that there are many issues in that regard.
I am most assuredly correct. Thank you for the acknowledgment. If more people acknowledge that fact, it will take us one step further to actually having free energy (not that I believe free energy is the important priority (*hint*)).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
As to the side comments, humor is good, ridicule is unkind. Please be careful not to confuse the two. Ridicule is used to suppress the truth, so many here are sensitive to the use of that technique.
Ridicule is a strong word.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #7
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Posts: 827
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
No I am not leaving. I just got tired of the delusion and thought I'd have some fun, but the thread got closed by some rocket deniers. I can only assume that they were offended and didn't like hearing that it was a rocket. They've got the buttons to shut me up - so they did (human nature). But I understand your advice. Only friends are aloud to joke. New people are not allowed. Got it.

I have three options at this point:

1). Join the delusion (but, nah..)
2). Fill in time with humor (not allowed, I get called stupid..)
3). Wait here (I suspect I'll be waiting a while).

So, here I wait.. (in serious mode, because I don't have any friends)..

LMFAO

New person, lol, your not a person, you are a human being , , big difference.
And for your information you will find a great sense of humour on this site as I think if we were too uptight about some of the information being passed around then we would certainly need a preasure relief valve on our sphincter.

Go on, be a devil, have a giggle with us all in a nice friendly manner, you will be surprised mate.

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:56 PM   #8
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
LMFAO

New person, lol, your not a person, you are a human being , , big difference.
And for your information you will find a great sense of humour on this site as I think if we were too uptight about some of the information being passed around then we would certainly need a preasure relief valve on our sphincter.

Go on, be a devil, have a giggle with us all in a nice friendly manner, you will be surprised mate.

Ammit
I assure you, I am no devil.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:57 PM   #9
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Posts: 827
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

Lighten up man.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:59 PM   #10
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Lighten up man.
I would, but unfortunately I have no friend here and it has been made clear to me that I am not allowed to. However, I am happy.

WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #11
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Posts: 827
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

Personally, i think you are coming over too heavy with your chosen topics, have you thought to make friends before you bludgeon us all to death with your replies.

people on Avalon are nice and all you have to do is be nice and play nice and your welcome will be nice. Dont be a typical new starter, first post and its all hell broken loose.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:07 PM   #12
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Posts: 827
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

Oh and PS:

you now have a friend, enjoy...
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:11 PM   #13
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Personally, i think you are coming over too heavy with your chosen topics, have you thought to make friends before you bludgeon us all to death with your replies.

people on Avalon are nice and all you have to do is be nice and play nice and your welcome will be nice. Dont be a typical new starter, first post and its all hell broken loose.
I am posting important topics that people need to consider. I do not wish to continue talking about who's got friends and who hasn't. I consider everyone here to be my friend. I am not here for back rubs and a beer. I am here because the state of humanity is in dire trouble.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:14 PM   #14
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Posts: 827
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

Yes, indeed we know that friend, that is actually the reason most of us are here.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:17 PM   #15
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Yes, indeed we know that friend, that is actually the reason most of us are here.
Fantastic. I eagerly await your thoughtful response to my topic.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:45 AM   #16
Derek
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ogden, utah
Posts: 84
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
No I am not leaving. I just got tired of the delusion and thought I'd have some fun, but the thread got closed by some rocket deniers. I can only assume that they were offended and didn't like hearing that it was a rocket. They've got the buttons to shut me up - so they did (human nature). But I understand your advice. Only friends are aloud to joke. New people are not allowed. Got it.

I have three options at this point:

1). Join the delusion (but, nah..)
2). Fill in time with humor (not allowed, I get called stupid..)
3). Wait here (I suspect I'll be waiting a while).

So, here I wait.. (in serious mode, because I don't have any friends)..

First if you post on a forum you are going to have to wait awhile even if you do get 50 views

Second Everyone likes humor especially on this forum and nobody has called you stupid

Third it doesnt matter how long youve been here

Fourth if your thread got closed it wasnt because the moderators disaggreed with you

Fifth i will be your friend
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:55 AM   #17
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 832
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

Hi WarriorServant, Welcome to these fair forums and this spiritual community ~

So what say you, what do you feel at this time is the ultimate Goal? And how do you feel it's best to get to that goal? What steps would you suggest to others?

Gratitude for sharing your thoughts ~
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:11 AM   #18
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

The primary goal at this time is raising the consciousness of everyone on earth. This process includes many things, such as raising our vibration from fear to love, connecting with our higher self, realizing that we are all one and so should treat others as we would wish to be treated, finding out that we are not alone in the universe, learning to control our thoughts and control energy with our thoughts, and so on. But, you can't just bludgeon people and tell them they must do this. There is an awakening process and then, hopefully, the awakened will seek the knowledge they need to raise their own consciousness.

Free energy runs a distant Nth to raising consciousness as far as ultimate goals go. Unfortunately, our planet is not in such great shape and esoteric energy systems, even if implemented within the current paradigm, might give us a little more time to accomplish job #1. In addition, breaking secrecy on this technology would do a lot towards freeing us from the current paradigm. It would prove to everyone that some of our most fundamental laws of physics are flat wrong (and we were lied to about them).

As for talk of ETs and such, searching out knowledge on UFOs is a big part of what lead to my own awakening not so long ago. Since then I have had a number of UFO and other "paranormal" experiences so my personal paradigm has been shifted about 180 degrees. There are certainly many other triggers out there for awakening people, but don't underestimate the value of waking up to the reality of the ET presence. It is a very big deal, and will continue to be so as we approach open contact.

All important questions. Thanks for raising them.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:50 AM   #19
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 366
Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

[QUOTE=WarriorServant;196927]



Questions:

Now what? What has been accomplished?

Rehtorical..... Nothing accomplished but absolution

Is there anything that we should reconsider about that process?

It doesn't matter what we consider. This process happens in a natural way.

Is this all there is?

All what is? How can we possibly know what the future holds when we change it every day?

Is this the whole goal and aim of everyone here, in its entirety?

I believe everyone's goal's and aim's are personal. It's about being made aware of this. That they don't want people to realize.


How is free energy to be distributed in a world where nobody knows how to share?

This is an assumption that we are not capable of being as good as we are bad.

Is "whistle blowing" (if not the full solution, but) even a part of the solution towards benefiting from useful information (ie: free energy), or: even if everyone (who knows "anything") woke up tomorrow under a literal SPELL to tell the truth -- and then TOLD the truth immediately, would that make any difference? Would we still get that free energy? Would more technological knowledge really help? Has the exceedingly vast amounts of technology awarded in the past helped? Think..

Not sure what technology from the past you are refering to. In some cases technology gives lives to people that would not have one otherwise.


What I am getting at here is the broader question: Is it logical to assume that humanity can go from crawling (past standing, walking, jogging and running) straight to sprinting? Do you think it will be allowed?


Lies and manipulation is is allowed as a means to control. And it's more like from crawling to flying. But what does either have to do with free energy from Our sun, and Our Earth that is right here right now. Already happening, Already walking.

Assuming that humanity were capable (and I'll interject that it's not), what is the whole point if we have not searched our own hearts? What is the point when humanity is murdering, lying, stealing, cheating, raping, hoarding -- you name it, humanity is DOING it. Do you think technological knowledge will fix what the spirit is lacking? Is that what you think?

Will technology fix what the spirit is lacking?? Who would believe that? Certainly no one here. Would technology help free us from our own oppression?? I think it would help. JMO


Because humanity is full of pride and ego.


This is an incomplete sentence. It's also an agreeable one.

Warrior Servant, welcome to avalon.

Last edited by Jonah; 12-11-2009 at 06:56 AM.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon