Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-02-2009, 02:09 AM   #1
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Exclamation Humans 'will be implanted with microchips'

Hello everyone, i was just informed by Vesta regarding this story on the 30th January. It looks like we're next regarding microchipping all Aussies.
Here is the news article.

VESTA
All Australians could be implanted with microchips for tracking and identification within the next two or three generations, a prominent academic says.

Michael G Michael from the University of Wollongong's School of Information Systems and Technology, has coined the term "uberveillance" to describe the emerging trend of all-encompassing surveillance.

"Uberveillance is not on the outside looking down, but on the inside looking out through a microchip that is embedded in our bodies," Dr Michael told ninemsn.

Microchips are commonly implanted into animals to reveal identification details when scanned and similar devices have been used with Alzheimers patients.

US company VeriChip is already using implantable microchips, which store a 16-digit unique identification number, on humans for medical purposes.

"Our focus is on high-risk patients, and our product's ability to identify them and their medical records in an emergency," spokesperson Allison Tomek said.

"We do not know when or if someone will develop an implantable microchip with GPS technology, but it is not an application we are pursuing."

Another form of uberveillance is the use of bracelets worn by dangerous prisoners which use global positioning systems to pinpoint their movements.

But Dr Michael said the technology behind uberveillance would eventually lead to a black box small enough to fit on a tiny microchip and implanted in our bodies.

This could also allow someone to be located in an emergency or for the identification of corpses after a large scale disaster or terrorist attack.

"This black box will then be a witness to our actual movements, words — perhaps even our thoughts —-and play a similar role to the black box placed in an aircraft," he said.

He also predicted that microchip implants and their infrastructure could eliminate the need for e-passports, e-tags, and secure ID cards.

"Microchipping I think will eventually become compulsory in the context of identification within the frame of national security," he said.

Although uberveillance was only in its early phases, Dr Michael's wife, Katina Michael — a senior lecturer from UOW's School of Information Systems and Technology — said the ability to track and identify any individual was already possible.

"Anyone with a mobile phone can be tracked to 15m now," she said, pointing out that most mobile phone handsets now contained GPS receivers and radio frequency identification (RFID) readers.

"The worst scenario is the absolute loss of human rights," she said.

Wisconsin, North Dakota and four other states in the US have already outlawed the use of enforced microchipping.

"Australia hasn't got specific regulations addressing these applications," she said.

"We need to address the potential for misuse by amending privacy laws to ensure personal data protection."

Choose wisely which ones you throw.

Last edited by henners; 02-02-2009 at 02:14 AM.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:50 AM   #2
henners

Default Re: Humans 'will be implanted with microchips'

Here is another news story from Australia.

Do you get the feeling that "SOMETHING NEW" is going to be introduced into our defence department, some new technology maybe that 'needs' to be introduced for our safety against those terrorists.

Sydney Harbour will be scene of simulated attack from boats, divers and underwater vehicles in this week’s Kondari Trial, the Minister for Defence Science and Personnel, the Hon. Warren Snowdon MP, announced today.

The Kondari Trial is a test run of new technologies designed to protect Australia’s ports, naval bases and ships from terrorist attack.

Organised by the Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO) and the Royal Australian Navy at Garden Island Naval Base from today until 13 February, the Trial will explore emerging technologies designed to strengthen underwater force protection.

“It has been shown around the world that maritime facilities are vulnerable to attack,” Mr Snowdon said.

“Australian ports and harbours are vital to the country’s trade and economy, and as such, the Australian government is taking strong measures to ensure their protection.”

The Australian Federal Police, NSW Police and Sydney Ports are participating in the trial which has also attracted international defence experts from UK, Canada, New Zealand and USA, including the US Coast Guard.

Technologies being tested during the trial include diver detection sonar, underwater warning systems, imaging sonar, Remotely Operated Vehicles and Autonomous Underwater Vehicles used for hull, pier and seabed searches.

“The trial will evaluate the capabilities of these technologies against real scenarios in complex environments and provide a better understanding of the operational issues affecting these systems,” Mr Snowdon said.

“The participation of our coalition partners, industry and State authorities in the trial should ensure that Australia is well prepared and equipped with the right technologies to counter threats against our maritime assets.”
Old 02-02-2009, 03:29 AM   #3
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, well, they're finding cancer at the sites of some of those micochipped pets. Not for me.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:56 AM   #4
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps the "flu vaccine" that will be compulsory if an "epidemic" of bird flu hits will be filled not only with the usual mercury, aluminum, msg, flouride,dead animal cells, viruses, bacteria, etc, but also the chip which is now down to an injectable size. No need for permission or knowledge it would just be injected as part of the nefarious flu vaccine program, avoiding the discussion and debate that an anouncement of chipping would bring.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0128214342.htm
Quantum Dots May Be Toxic To Cells And Environment Under Certain Conditions
ScienceDaily (Jan. 31, 2009) — Researchers in Texas are reporting that quantum dots (QDs) — a product of the revolution in nanotechnology increasingly used in electronics, solar cells, and medical imaging devices — may be toxic to cells under acidic or alkaline conditions. Their study is the first to report on how different pH levels may affect the safety of QDs.

Nanomedicine
In the new study, Pedro Alvarez, Shaily Mahendra, and colleagues note that QDs are semiconductor nanocrystals composed of a metal core surrounded by a shell composed of zinc or cadmium sulfide. Scientists are increasingly concerned that these submicroscopic dots, about 1/50,000th the width of a human hair, could decompose during normal use or after disposal. That decomposition could release toxic metals into the environment, posing a health risk to humans and animals.

To explore this concern, the scientists exposed two common types of bacteria that serve as models of cell toxicity and indicators of environmental health to QDs under different conditions of acidity and alkalinity. At near neutral pH levels, bacteria exposed to QDs experienced decreased rates of growth, but did not die.

However, at moderately acidic or alkaline conditions, many of the QD-exposed bacteria died as QDs shells decomposed, releasing their content of toxic metals. However, proteins and natural organic matter may be able to mitigate toxicity by complexing metal ions or coating particles.

The study cautions, “the release of toxic inorganic constituents during their weathering under acidic or alkaline conditions in the human body or the environment may cause unintended harm that might be difficult to predict with short-term toxicity tests.”
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:07 AM   #5
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

My belief is that we are all wearing the chip already. So, do not listen to all these story's that evoke more fear. They enjoy it.

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:20 AM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
My belief is that we are all wearing the chip already. So, do not listen to all these story's that evoke more fear. They enjoy it.

Peace
how so? How and when did we get implanted?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:04 AM   #7
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Here is one of my sources I have found this doctors info straight from the heart. I have also channeled this info and feel it is true. I have read 90% of his website and his information is very enlightening. He calls the evil ones the UFOnauts.
I have found the scar or indent on every person I know or have told. you will find it on your leg too. 27.5 cm up outside right leg for males left leg for females. I close my leg making the muscle tight then you feel around for a dent in the skin on the muscle covering the outside of the shin bone. Some will have a scar there too. The advanced magnetic device is inside the shin bone.

Peace

http://www.totalizm.net/ufo.htm
Old 02-02-2009, 05:09 AM   #8
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is one of my sources I have found this doctors info straight from the heart. I have also channeled this info and feel it is true. I have read 90% of his website and his information is very enlightening. He calls the evil ones the UFOnauts.
I have found the scar or indent on every person I know or have told. you will find it on your leg too. 27.5 cm up outside right leg for males left leg for females. I close my leg making the muscle tight then you feel around for a dent in the skin on the muscle covering the outside of the shin bone. Some will have a scar there too. The advanced magnetic device is inside the shin bone.

Peace

They've been doing it to babies at birth covertly for years.Thats second info,but i do feel its true.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:37 AM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

It wasn't an insult, i was told that it was done to my own child.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:56 AM   #10
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Peace

Dominic: tks for the info. Its very interesting to me. I have a scar about 1/2 way up my right leg on the outside, indentation type, & I have no idea how or when it got there. Also a friend of my showed me the exact same scar also on her right leg, same place. She has had many abductions as well as her kids.

I am pretty sure that I have been abducted but am too chicken to get hypnotized. Plus I would only do it with a therapist who is skilled in this kind of work. But you are saying that the mark is on the shin bone, so that's a little different. Maybe different aliens groups are involved and placing them in different locations.

I wonder if anyone else who has posted here has this scar on their leg. How about a survey on this....would be interesting.

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 02-02-2009 at 05:58 AM. Reason: I always thought the scar was from them taking a tissue sample!
Old 02-02-2009, 06:10 AM   #11
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
They've been doing it to babies at birth covertly for years.Thats second info,but i do feel its true.
Ok....where are they putting it, in babies?
Old 02-02-2009, 06:15 AM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I'm done,i go in peace
Old 02-02-2009, 07:44 AM   #13
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I think this is also the reason why Obama is pushing for electronic medical records too. They're just easing it in.

When I read Dominics post, I have to admit I momentarily embraced the programmed reaction of 'give me a break'dom (as I'm rolling my eyes exactly the way they've trained me to)...but then I measured up my leg to see if there was an unusual dent in my leg. There is. And while the distance up wasn't exactly 27.5 cm, it was within 3 cm of it like the site said. - and right where he said it'd be. So, um - I'm reading more about it now.

Thanks, Dominic.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:45 AM   #14
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

from the above (http://www.totalizm.net/ufo.htm) link:

Fig. #B4. A typical appearance of a scar left on a leg by a UFO implant.. This scar you should be able to find on your own leg, and also on legs of all your close ones. (Unless your young body healed so well, that left no scar after the UFO implant. But even then you should be able to detect this scar in deflected light as a mat patch on the skin, and also feel it with your finger as a cavity in the muscle underneath of it.) The scar usually is located around 27.5 cm from the floor (with the accuracy to around 3 cm). Males typically have it on the right side of their right leg. In turn females typically have it on the left side of their left leg. But in typical cases it is not so impressive as the one on the above photo. (Typically it is only around 2 mm in diameter, while on the above photo it is over 10 mm.) This scar is formed when UFOnauts drill through the muscles in the leg, in order to install a special identification implant inside of the shinbone. This implant is fitted by UFOnauts to practically every person on Earth. So I recommend to find it on your own leg, and also on legs of your loved ones. After all, "seeing is believing". Remember that every person have it, only that not on every leg it is visible so clearly. The visibility of this scar depends on the individual healing-susceptibility of the owner at the time when the implanting was carried out by UFOnauts. Therefore, if you do not see it immediately on your own leg, this does not mean that you do not have it, but only means that on your leg it is slightly less visible than in others (still you can find it by examining your leg under the light deflected from your skin, or through pressing your leg with a finger to detect a cavity in muscles under this scar). Exact descriptions of this scar can be found in subsection U3.1 from volume 15 of English monograph [1/4]
Old 02-02-2009, 11:22 AM   #15
Swanny
I dont need a label !

My leg is fine

How long is a generation??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #16
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

I hope that more will wake up to the truth. I also feel the the nwo is already implemented but they make us feel like it has not been. I have had a feeling for many years that we were under total control including tracking. Tell any that will listen the truth. We are in the sixth day and all truths will be exposed.

Most things that are in controversy on the news has already been done.

Enjoy each day

Peace
Old 02-02-2009, 11:38 AM   #17
henners

Great point Dominic "Most things that are in controversy on the news has already been done." This is so very true. Most people think that all these points of interest are brought up for discussion to see what the reaction will be. They don't realise they are already on the way.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:46 PM   #18
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I have one of those marks, but on my ankle, and to this day I remember when I did it. When I was first learning to shave my legs.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:59 PM   #19
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I have no doubt they we have already been chipped, i do have a mark on my leg and another strange mark of the rose cross on my right arm.
Nano technology is here folks believe it!
You think you have not been implanted but i say how can you tell for sure!

We may all have been implanted when we received our innoculations as children.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:40 PM   #20
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Do you all realize that if this is true, its game over for us. It means that by now the entire population of this planet has been chipped. But why are the ET's doing it? I thought it was TPTB that were "planning" on doing it, & of course I was all ready to say No Thank You. Now if what Dominic posted is true, this was done against our free will. This is very serious, cosmically speaking.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:15 PM   #21
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi henners,

In general I'm in favour of the microchipping of people. In other threads in this forum, there were threads which dealt with the amount of missing children that go astray every year. With a microchip this will be nearly null.

Kidnappers will also be on to a loser, mental health patients will never be lost again, nor escapees from prisons. Parole jumpers could be tracked easily, accidented people could be tracked the list can go on.

Of course this would mean the end of eloping, as the father could be at the church before the bride to be!

It would mean the end of the missing persons bureau, simplify air and sea searches, would save the authorities a fortune.

The idea of chipping has already been introduced, but in a more subtle way, by the use of bracelets. But I also think that mandatory chipping will come to pass. It's like when the scientists proclaimed to have succesfully carried out a total body transplant on a monkey, it survived fo a couple of hours. What they didn't want to say is that they actually carried out a head transplant, but the idea of a head transplant would have been too polemical, so that suaved it down.

It could be that Australia is the testing ground for such technology and strategy.

Best regards,

Steve
Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Hello everyone, i was just informed by Vesta regarding this story on the 30th January. It looks like we're next regarding microchipping all Aussies.
Here is the news article.

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:19 PM   #22
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Steve_A;108718]Hi henners,

In general I'm in favour of the microchipping of people.

Are you serious?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #23
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi burgundia,

Sure I am, as long as they are used in a positive way.

I really don't mind authorities knowing where I am.

I don't owe anyone anything and nobody owes me anything.

I've nothing to hide.

Best regards,

Steve

[QUOTE=burgundia;108745]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi henners,

In general I'm in favour of the microchipping of people.

Are you serious?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:34 PM   #24
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Steve_A.......surely you don't think they are chipping children and patients for their own good. They are using these people to convince the rest of the populace to be chipped as well (that's if we are not already chipped as per Dominic's post)

The missing children are kidnapped by thugs working for THPB.....the whole thing is a scam, a set up for the microchip.

If you become chipped, you have sold yourself to them as their slave, to be controlled by them. No more free will.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:47 PM   #25
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

<slow connection - double post>