Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-02-2009, 07:47 PM   #26
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Humans 'will be implanted with microchips'

I share your sentiment, burgundia.

If it were limited to a benevolent usage, then yes - but I think we all know too much about the ways in which it would be used to confidently approve of it. That level of "monitoring" is just too tempting to those who seek more control. They're inching it in on multiple fronts and the applications are pretty far from benevolent. Just more control.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:03 PM   #27
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi waitinginthewings,

Of course they're not chipping children and patients for their own good. They're chipping them to simplify a system, to reduce costs etc.

You really must justify your claim that children are being rapted by the 'powers that be'.

We know that some children get lost (I did when I was a little kid in Singapore), some are 'stolen' by pedeophiles, some run away from home, some are abandoned, some suffer accidents, some are kidnapped, some are murdered - you need to watch the British documentary "Johnny Go Home" - the list goes on.

In the States, there was even a campaign set up where faces were put on milk cartons, they have the 'amber alert' on highways, the guy who runs the "Americas' Most Wanted" also set up several websites and investigations.

Here I'm only speaking about children. I haven't even touched on the increasing number of elderly that go missing every year.

I don't think that beingchipped is taking away anybodys' liberty. I think on the contrary, I think it would guarantee liberty, as those who wish to impose on the liberty of others can be easily found and removed, and crime would reduce dramatically, because there is nowhere to hide. Not only can you prove where you were, you can also prove where you weren't in the case of mistaken identity, rogue police inquiries etc. etc.

Can you see the positive use of this system?

Of course, as I said, I'm in favour as long as the system is used for positive use.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Steve_A.......surely you don't think they are chipping children and patients for their own good. They are using these people to convince the rest of the populace to be chipped as well (that's if we are not already chipped as per Dominic's post)

The missing children are kidnapped by thugs working for THPB.....the whole thing is a scam, a set up for the microchip.

If you become chipped, you have sold yourself to them as their slave, to be controlled by them. No more free will.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:20 PM   #28
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
...Not only can you prove where you were, you can also prove where you weren't in the case of mistaken identity, rogue police inquiries etc. etc.
Steve, I clearly follow your thoughts, but you know that such systems could be manipulated. So what if you're totaly innocent, and they will still be able to prove with their system that you've been on the crime scene?

And this only, while you evtl. raised your voice for something that they don't like us to raise our voices?

As long as this system could be misused, it's dangerous for our all freedom.

This is my subjective and honest opinion.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:33 PM   #29
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Malletzky,

Any system could be manipulated. You need to live and breath here in Brazil to see systems being manipulated, corrupt politicians etc.

The actual system is always being manipulated. If I say 'I saw you there', you were there. If the police say that a thread of something was 'compatible' to your sweater, you were there. It's up to you to prove that you weren't. Not always an easy thing to do.

Hanging was banned in the UK beause the justice system condemned the wrong man and he was hung for something he didn't do.

The Birmingham Six were condemned for life for doing something they didn't, because the police abused the system to get the colar.

What I'm trying to say is that any system is fallible, but we hope that it's more difficult to breach each time changes occur and we hope changes happen for the better.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Steve, I clearly follow your thoughts, but you know that such systems could be manipulated. So what if you're totaly innocent, and they will still be able to prove with their system that you've been on the crime scene?

And this only, while you evtl. raised your voice for something that they don't like us to raise our voices?

As long as this system could be misused, it's dangerous for our all freedom.

This is my subjective and honest opinion.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:35 PM   #30
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Didn't you read that they can manipulate your feelings , emotions, influebce your behaviour, etc through remote control.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:40 PM   #31
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi burgundia,

They already do. It's called media.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Didn't you read that they can manipulate your feelings , emotions, influebce your behaviour, etc through remote control.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:40 PM   #32
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Do you all realize that if this is true, its game over for us. It means that by now the entire population of this planet has been chipped. But why are the ET's doing it? I thought it was TPTB that were "planning" on doing it, & of course I was all ready to say No Thank You. Now if what Dominic posted is true, this was done against our free will. This is very serious, cosmically speaking.
I realize the cosmic implication I do not think the "devil" as they are referred to cares one bit about that. They do with us as they please, they are parasitic. They have been here longer than us and in the beginning this may have been their planet. Even in days of old everyone knew of the work of the devil, well he has been exposed and it is a advanced dark entity that has made this planet full of strife.

You probably have some in your home. They are everywhere they can telekinetic flicker so we cannot see them.

I just hope more realize that this life is part real and mostly a game. They have us so confused now they do as they please.

I do not agree with chips for dogs let alone humans .

As time goes on and the galaxy makes the human evolve we may notice that the evil one's leave because they cannot handle the high frequency. That is why it is so important to live under the highest morals that you can.

No one is going to save us we must do this on our own.

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:00 PM   #33
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Steve - we're all very much aware of the corruption that's prevalent in many countries law enforcement agencies and such, which is exactly the point. More power amongst the corrupt elite equals greater injustices to the masses. They can monitor and punish criminals for breaking the law - what happens when they pass a law that prohibits conversations like the one we're having now? It doesn't take a terrific imagination when you consider they've already passed laws here in the states that prohibit protesting the war in Iraq. If everybody is chipped, they can rule without any system of checks and balances - total control. We're already slaves to the system - but it can get much worse if something like this is implemented.

I've got to say, I'm really surprised to find myself pointing these things out to any member of this forum, let alone a moderator. I really don't see how increased monitoring could be conceived of as a good thing. As far as the elderly and the young, that's the crutch by which they seek to convince the masses that its a good idea. The number of people that disappear every year (aside from the young and the elderly) is huge - but we all know where that argument ends up - on the same doorstep of the door that's been locked and barred for years concerning UFO activity.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:13 PM   #34
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi burgundia,

They already do. It's called media.

Best regards,

Steve
But you can switch the TV off...unlike your chip.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:25 PM   #35
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi recallone,

We seem to have different concepts of the same idea. I see it as simplifying and making a system more efficient (do we not use GPS in our cars? Do we not use cell phones?) and as a manner to facilitate the location of criminals in a positive way.

You appear to think this as a controlling device in a negative way. That's okay.

The US military visit my site http://www.marketingyourmusic.net each month.

Always three visits. I really don't mind.

As for voicing opinions about the war in Iraq, both alternative and the mainstream media seems to be doing quite a good job of condemning it.

I'll add fuel to the fire. I'll smile when the US military return from Iraq with its' tail between its' legs, just as it did from Vietnam.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about the guys on the ground, who are respectfully following orders - that's what they're paid to do, but the organization.

I think that wars to fight opression valid. To invade a country under false pretences I tend to frown upon.

Do I hate the US? Not at all. Do I love Iraq? Not particularly. But one cannot ignore the fact that the 'War' (Invasion) on Iraq was a scam.

I'm sure the US military are reading my words now, but I don't mind.

As for the future..... we'll see.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
Steve - we're all very much aware of the corruption that's prevalent in many countries law enforcement agencies and such, which is exactly the point. More power amongst the corrupt elite equals greater injustices to the masses. They can monitor and punish criminals for breaking the law - what happens when they pass a law that prohibits conversations like the one we're having now? It doesn't take a terrific imagination when you consider they've already passed laws here in the states that prohibit protesting the war in Iraq. If everybody is chipped, they can rule without any system of checks and balances - total control. We're already slaves to the system - but it can get much worse if something like this is implemented.

I've got to say, I'm really surprised to find myself pointing these things out to any member of this forum, let alone a moderator. I really don't see how increased monitoring could be conceived of as a good thing. As far as the elderly and the young, that's the crutch by which they seek to convince the masses that its a good idea. The number of people that disappear every year (aside from the young and the elderly) is huge - but we all know where that argument ends up - on the same doorstep of the door that's been locked and barred for years concerning UFO activity.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:30 PM   #36
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi burgundia,

But you can't turn off your thoughtwaves. Even tonight when you turn in to bed you'll think to yourself, "That Steve_A was a real **** in the forum tonight".

You would have turned off the media, but your thoughts will never be turned off.

Even if you turned off the media it would be because you did not agree with what was being presented, which means that one way or the other it would have affected you.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
But you can switch the TV off...unlike your chip.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:39 PM   #37
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

How did we get on the topic of the war in Iraq?

Just to clarify, I am not my country's military. So, I dunno what your intent was in bringing this little tid bit into the mix, but it's pretty much out of place.

As for this one: "I'll smile when the US military return from Iraq with its' tail between its' legs, just as it did from Vietnam. "

Steve, if you're trying to push my buttons of patriotism or whatever to get some kind of upper hand in this conversation, let me save you some time.
I don't have any of those buttons.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:38 PM   #38
no caste

Many humans are already implanted with microchips, e.g. Mexican president's secret service & VeriGuard Security Co.), probably homeless test subjects, attempts to do so already with nano material in the skies (chemclouds?) which we know little about. I imagine it's a big business opportunity to sell chips to the masses (for our own 'good' or 'safety'), kind of like en masse inoculations in schools for human pamploma virus - even though there were already legitimate ways to prevent cervical cancer in place.

Sure, Disney World offered a carry card for kids to help locate kids. And a locator card (not implant) might be useful on a ski hill or something. BUT, what's not discussed here is that the human body just is left out of the equation. These waves and frequencies affect us. What if the science hasn't caught up with the fact we may be beautiful electro-magnetic entities who get sickened by these little wing nut products????

Anyway, pets have died from implants (cancer), "VeriChip Microchip Implants Cause Fast-Growing, Malignant Tumors in Lab Animals..."
http://www.tldm.org/News4/Markofthebeast.htm

Oct. 25, 2004: Into sci-fi? Get a load of this. The Food and Drug Administration last week gave a company the go ahead to begin marketing microchips that can be implanted in humans to give physicians quick access to their medical records. We kid you not. The way it works: The rice-grain-size doodad is inserted just under the skin. (Note to the squeamish: no stitches required.) The VeriChip-as the device marketed by Florida-based Applied Digital Solutions is dubbed- stores a code that, when scanned, releases information in a database. http://www.bibleplus.org/prophecy/chip_implants.htm

RFID chips are everywhere for tracking consumer goods already - why not commoditize/liquefy humans into the database? It would be good for someone's economy.

Forget Implanted Chips, 'Braingate' Plugs Right Into Your Thinker

http://rabbitholenews.blogspot.com/2...1_archive.html

http://tonysomers.50megs.com/catalog.html

private & confidential
Old 02-02-2009, 10:45 PM   #39
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

I'm kind of surprised too Steve A. Your logic sounds similar to the line that we all have to sacrifice liberty for safety that we have been fed for the last seven + years. Your premise holds, shakily, if and only if you can trust that the administrators of such a system would be pure of intention and not have other agendas. I can't.

Last edited by cantaloupe; 02-02-2009 at 11:19 PM.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #40
Steve_G

In theory everything Steve A says is right. In practice however the results would be a nightmare.

Every time TPTB say they are introducing this and that for good and pure reasons they end up being abused. Every single time.

"Anti-terror" laws are being used by councils to spy on people they suspect are putting their bins out too early, and fines are then levied.

Speed cameras are supposed to be there to reduce accidents. One of them has been statistically proven to INCREASE accidents, but they refuse to take it down because it is one of the most profitable in the country.

Chipping would help us catch criminals. The problem with that becomes obvious when you look at who is deciding what makes someone a criminal- TPTB. The laws they pass only apply to us, not to them or their minions. If you don't believe that just look at the Charles Menezes case- he was murdered in cold blood, the police have been caught in lies time after time yet not a single officer has been charged with anything.

And so on.

Sorry dude, I think you're way off on this one.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:17 PM   #41
Swanny
I dont need a label !

It's so easy to make people into criminals these days, even the people striking to stop jobs being given to foreigners are so called breaking the law, that road you've legally been ok to drive along safely at 60mph for all your life, but they have now decided that 40mph is the maximum safe speed, go over 40mph and your a law breaking criminal and need to be chipped

I don't doubt that one day people looking at forums like this one will be classified as terrorists
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:14 AM   #42
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Great replies by all. Its a great argument for and against, personally, you can say that if you have nothing to hide why worry? Right? But while there might still be consumer resistance to getting part of a computer stuck in your arm - the underlying technology is already moving from the laboratory into the High Street. "Radio frequency identification" chips have been attached to products in the supermarket to monitor shopping patterns. And in response to fears about child abductions, several schools in Japan have experimented with tracking chips being put into pupils' clothing. Even if we don't want to put microchips into ourselves, we're not squeamish about animals. Following the same basic principle, chips have been injected into millions of pets and farm animals.

But there have been concerns about how such technology could be abused and become a form of undisclosed surveillance, with movements and activities electronically monitored. A few years ago, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) urged lawmakers in Virginia not to put such trackable chips into drivers' licences - arguing that it would breach people's privacy. Such devices would allow the authorities "to sweep up the identities of everyone at a political meeting or protest march," for example. In considering the potential threat to civil liberties, the UK's data watchdog, the Information Commissioner, says it is important to look at the underlying principles, rather than only the technology. And a spokesperson says that much of the capacity to track people already exists - the question is how this information is used. If anyone wanted to introduce such a system into the UK, there would need to be assurances that the information was not being used for any purpose other than clearly declared. The Information Commissioner's office pointed to the current example of delivery drivers who are tracked using their mobile phones. This is deemed acceptable, as long it is being used for very specific business purposes.

George Orwell's "1984" instilled images of "big brother," the idea that someone, somewhere is always watching us. Fast forward nearly a quarter century and some fear the pervasive, invasive surveillance that is "big brother" has become reality. Microchips, usually put in our pets, are now being used in people.

Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:40 AM   #43
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi recallone,

No, no I wasn't pointing or saying things to push your buttons. On the contrary.

You mentioned that protesting the war in Iraq had been outlawed in the US. My being close to the quick about the subject was for the benefit of the US military which I'm sure visit sites like this, and as I mentioned, my site three times a month like clockwork. I'm still waiting for them to knock on my door for being subversive and ship me off to Gitmo!

Rest assured I don't try and abuse members of this site. I can be a little dry, but I don't abuse.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
How did we get on the topic of the war in Iraq?

Just to clarify, I am not my country's military. So, I dunno what your intent was in bringing this little tid bit into the mix, but it's pretty much out of place.

As for this one: "I'll smile when the US military return from Iraq with its' tail between its' legs, just as it did from Vietnam. "

Steve, if you're trying to push my buttons of patriotism or whatever to get some kind of upper hand in this conversation, let me save you some time.
I don't have any of those buttons.

Last edited by Steve_A; 02-03-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:47 AM   #44
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Our generation has been programed for chips long ago, and the programming continues.

Old programming with chips to the rescue

New programming

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-03-2009 at 09:27 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:18 AM   #45
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

777 The Great Work. Sorry, Im still not getting your lovely images anymore. Just a blue box with a question mark in it!!!!!
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:43 AM   #46
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Steve_G,

I think there needs to be something made clear here. I said I was in favour if the use of this technology was used in a positive way.

We also need to understand that politicians make decisions not for the absolute benefit of the public, but for their own pockets. Lobbyists offer the policy makers a handsome reward for approving projects.

I'm sure that we can all agree that it doesn't matter which system is in place, there will ALWAYS be someone who will try and abuse it.

There are companies on the internet that have logged your movement for years. You can be found if you are carrying your cell phone.

Remember when CCTV was placed in the streets in the UK? Remember the uproar? Big brother is watching you? Now it's part of the culture.

Have the secret police in black cars been swooping and taken innocent bystanders from the street?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
In theory everything Steve A says is right. In practice however the results would be a nightmare.

Every time TPTB say they are introducing this and that for good and pure reasons they end up being abused. Every single time.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:36 AM   #47
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

I think there exist technology to track without RFID. (every person has a unique vibrational fingerprint). The point of the chip would then become to influence or control a person by means of the chip, a much more advanced chip than we would suspect!
Ever thought of that?
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:40 AM   #48
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
I think there exist technology to track without RFID. (every person has a unique vibrational fingerprint). The point of the chip would then become to influence or control a person by means of the chip, a much more advanced chip than we would suspect!
Ever thought of that?
Yes. I think the project is, say, 30,000 years in the future which is actually now. If we catch up 10,000 yrs in a couple of days, it would be OK too.

peace
Old 02-04-2009, 10:04 AM   #49
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

what if the chips are used to track you should you be taken?

PEACE
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:18 AM   #50
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hello all. I agree with Steve A's opinion. Its all well and good if you are a law abiding citizen to have a chip implanted. You have nothing to fear right? But as Steve says;
Quote:
" I said I was in favour if the use of this technology was used in a positive way."
The problem is the power that the government wants over the people.
I'll use several quotes to express my point of view.

Quote:
"There was of course no way of knowing whether you were being watched at any given moment. How often, or on what system, the Thought Police plugged in on any individual wire was guesswork. It was even conceivable that they watched everybody all the time. But at any rate they could plug in your wire whenever they wanted to. You had to live—did live, from habit that became instinct—in the assumption that every sound you made was overheard, and, except in darkness, every movement scrutinized."
Quote:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH."
Quote:
The real purpose of control is power; power over others. Knowing that political leaders seek control over us should not surprise us, for government is an evolutionary thing and usually evolves towards more control
Quote:
“Who wants to live to be a hundred? What's the point of it? A short life and a merry one is far better than a long life sustained by fear, caution and perpetual medical surveillance”
Quote:
We stand today at a crossroads: One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other leads to total extinction. Let us hope we have the wisdom to make the right choice
Quote:
The most certain test by which we judge whether a country is really free is the amount of security enjoyed by minorities.
And now the last quote for today, this sums it up. By Samuel Adams;

Quote:
The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil Constitution, are worth defending at all hazards; and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors: they purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood, and transmitted them to us with care and diligence. It will bring an everlasting mark of infamy on the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote