Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-07-2009, 08:16 AM   #1
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Weird happenings in my mind

Before you think I'm crazy or something, lately, my mind has been awash with strange messages and people talking, mainly about UFO disclosure and the state of the world, etc. It's like someone's downloading material into my head and it's playing back. It's nothing bad though. Not that I can recall. I don't know if it's a sign of mental illness but it does give me pause to think about what I am "hearing". Perhaps it is just all the information that I've read here that is playing on a constant loop?

Regardless, it's like an interview or something with a figure that claims to know the state of the world and it goes into depth on several of the factions mentioned by David Wilcock and stuff like that.

Edit: If you want to comment, go ahead! I just think this is very, very weird as I cannot hear words in interviews and yet, everything's crystal clear in my mind.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 04-07-2009 at 08:24 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:53 AM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Weird happenings in my mind

I don't have what you have but I do have an unexplained noise. It sounds like it is coming from behind me. It's not a ringing. I don't know how to explain what kind of noise. It's annoying!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:23 AM   #3
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

According to Stewart Swerdlow they are in intensifying the ELF/microwave stuf at the moment. FYI
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:02 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
According to Stewart Swerdlow they are in intensifying the ELF/microwave stuf at the moment. FYI
Yeah, but the messages I'm getting are not negative-orientated. Perhaps my mind is just confirming what I have read and learnt?
Old 04-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #5
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

ESP-telepathy that's what it sounds like to me.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:06 AM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I see that yesterday's Coast to Coast show was on a topic that is in the general area of what is happening to you. I don't suspect that you are a target the way Rayelan was, but maybe there is information in the linked article that would apply to you.

Here is a copy and paste of the blurb:

"Mind Control & Secret Societies
Researcher Rayelan Allan discussed her unusual and personal experiences in such areas as covert government programs, mind control, and secret societies like Knights Templar. At one point in her life she began to hear voices, and initially thought she had been chosen to receive New Age-style channeled messages. Later, she found out from her husband, a Naval Officer in the CIA, that what she was actually hearing was "voice to skull" technology, developed as part of the government's electronic warfare program. For more on this kind of mind control, see the article Operation Open Eyes."
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:30 AM   #7
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Weird happenings in my mind

energy waves come and go ...

we have felt a powerful one sweep through ... two to three weeks ago now ... its purpose ... to facilitate greater truth ... for us all to fine tune clarity of what we know to be true ... assisting us to step out of our wishy-washy state of thinking ... and step into our true and clear light ...

many are sensitive ... particularly to this powerful yet beneficial energy ...

we experience various things because of it ... particularly downloads if one is clear enough now and senstive enough to receiving them ... it will just be ... not a negative thing ...

hj ... you are not losing it ... you are receiving it ...

you are not crazy ... you are awake ...

we are becoming sensitive enough now to the noises and chatter of what's out there ... flowing within the external energies ... as we fine tune our own truth and become clear about who we are ... we also experience clarity of the external ... we harmonize with it ... we can pick up ringing ... noises ... sweeping ... chatter ... even full on conversations which we are uncertain of their origin ... but certain that we are experiencing such ...

this is movement forward ... movement forward to what will be ...

our first response to these experiences might be that we are going crazy ... this response is of the old ingraining ... sure we'll entertain it for a bit whilst we are adjusting to these new experiences ... but now we will not remain there ... we won't get stuck there like we have in the past ... not for very long ... the further we go ... the more open we will be to this newness ...

this is because it really isn't new to us ... we have lived this way before ... we're just now re-remembering ... it is a positive process ...

we are experiencing transition ... this potent wave now which facilitates this ... i have come to know will remain here ...

it is like it holds the space open for us ... allows us to begin to effortlessly transition beyond our earthly senses ... holds the door open for us to walk through ... the door will remain wide open now ...

i find what you wrote to be beautiful humble ... that you cannot hear words in interviews ... and yet ... what you experience now is crystal clear within your mind ... lovely ... absolutlely lovely ...

we are not limited within these costumes we wear ... we are beyond these bodies ... the old way was to believe we are only that of our physical selves ... and restricted within our five senses ... and that something external creates it all for us ...

we are not identified with these costumes ... we are who we are within our core ... we are beyond our human selves ... we are infinite with infinite potential ... we are our creators ...

we are not restricted within our physical selves and our minds are not limited .. we are unlimited and are expansive in all ways ...

so ... we now commence definitive clarity of knowing who we really are ...

this recent wave ... a turned up frequency ... allows us to effortlessly (if we stop resisting) receive more of who we are through greater experiences like this ...

this is just the tip of the iceberg ... we cannot even begin to imagine the places we will go ... the things we will experience ... the clarity and the truth of who we are and what we are capable of creating ...

we are not losing our minds ... we are gaining our souls ...

yes seashore ... the sweeping that i currently experience is annoying as anything ever was ... been experiencing it for weeks now ... and yet ... i find it is only annoying when i think it is ... hmm ... i may have to refrain from thinking so much ...

go with the flow ... there's no place else to go ... and no other place i'd rather be ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:00 PM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

If I may clarify, this information was similar to what you would hear David Wilcock say, much in the positive manner of things. It's like my mind is flipping through channels and I'm fixating on what resonates and ignoring what doesn't.

It was like an interview between two people and again, related to the possibility of catastrophic world events and secret societies and all of that.

I don't know about Voice-to-Skull but it's nice to hear two different perspectives of what it might be.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:24 PM   #9
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

This is odd. I was gonna say something the other day but I decided against it for fear of sounding crazy. For about 2 weeks now I have had this constant "static" noise in my left ear. Occasionally I can hear muffled noises amongst the white noise. Sometimes tones, sometimes conversations, but nothing I can make out yet. I went to the doctor to see if I just had a build up of ear wax but he said it's clean as a whistle.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #10
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

FUTURE EYES .....

YOU ALWAYS

SAY IT RIGHT ON THE MONEY

IN MY EYES .....

THANYOU

I LOVE YOU ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #11
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I believe its part of the progressive march towards the pole shift, were in it now and and what is happening is what future eyes have stated are all part of that march. Ya and stuff has been happening to me too. Hang in the HJ , your not going nuts just going thru the tansistion for the next months, days and years to come.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:20 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i think I envy you. You are getting ready for sth that is coming. I do not hear anything...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:35 PM   #13
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
i think I envy you. You are getting ready for sth that is coming. I do not hear anything...
Everything is as it is meant to be Burgundia
Where you are right now is where you are supposed to be

iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

That's true. I've always felt comfortable where I am and I've heard nothing that tells me otherwise in regards to where I should go.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #15
Egg
Banned

Synthetic neuro telepathy. US special warfare are testing it in helmet mounted devices as it was found to be extremely effective in tests. The sound is formed inside the brain, not the ear, and so even totally absolutely deaf people will hear voices, albeit they won't know what the hell is going on....
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:08 PM   #16
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

@Humble Janitor: I will share my theory of what is happening to you, and it is quite simple.

Your mind/conciousness is adjusting to a new energetic environment - stuff that would normally be more "organized" is being processed in a multi-dimensional way. Normally your sub-concious would take care of all this without bothering you.

If you don't meditate or much, I would recommend starting - every day. It will help keep a lid on things.

A..

PS: THIS IS NOT "OFF-TOPIC"!

Last edited by Anchor; 04-07-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:37 PM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It's hard right now to find time to mediate (hell, I can't even keep a clean apartment) and probably won't get time for that until my classes end.

It's not driving me up a wall though.

Again, I like the perspectives I'm seeing but my question for Egg and others who think that it's mind control: If this were so, wouldn't it be overly negative information? I don't get that impression from the information I'm "receiving".
Old 04-08-2009, 12:33 AM   #18
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

my teacher teaches (FWIW) that we're all surrounded by bands of energy ( you could call them auric fields) and that the thoughts we have are frequently things that have been received through the bands and accepted by our existing belief systems/soul.

Interesting that these "ideas" are not negative, and on the whole, not bothersome.

The experiences you seem to be having are ones I've had in the past in meditation - when I would hear multiple conversations going on - and on the whole, I think they were just the random thoughts of the people around me. I have to be in a really deep state, though, to access them.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:00 AM   #19
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Well I am somewhat sick (again) and that's when I noticed this.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:26 AM   #20
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Well I am somewhat sick (again) and that's when I noticed this.
Again this is strange, because my issues started right as I was coming out of having strep throat and an inner ear infection, though not in the same ear.

So am I correct in the fact that you can actually make out what is being said? Have you been writing anything down?
Old 04-08-2009, 03:33 AM   #21
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't have an answer. Heck, I can't figure out what's going on with myself! I hear a high-pitched sound continually...always at the same frequency. When I look up at the sky...I always see moving amoeba-like objects covering my field of vision. They seem to be of a spiritual nature...but perhaps they are microbes within the eye. They appear to be intelligently swimming pinpoints of light. Perhaps I am possessed by little reptilian entities...or perhaps I am being attacked by little reptilian entities?! I do feel as though I am battling something evil on a continual basis...with a bit of a chill. 'My God...it's full of stars!' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oALxL...eature=related

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-09-2009 at 03:41 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:58 AM   #22
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I don't have an answer. Heck, I can't figure out what's going on with myself! I hear a high-pitched sound continually...always at the same frequency. When I look up at the sky...I always see moving amoeba-like objects covering my field of vision. They seem to be of a spiritual nature...but perhaps they are microbes within the eye. At times they appear to be illuminated and moving intelligently. 'My God...it's full of stars!' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oALxL...eature=related 'My God...I'm ccccrakkking up!'
Interesting - I have both those symptoms. I have noticed those amoeba like objects most pronouncedly when looking out the window of a plane flying really high ( >30k' )

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:07 AM   #23
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I don't have an answer. Heck, I can't figure out what's going on with myself! I hear a high-pitched sound continually...always at the same frequency. When I look up at the sky...I always see moving amoeba-like objects covering my field of vision. They seem to be of a spiritual nature...but perhaps they are microbes within the eye. They appear to be intelligently swimming pinpoints of light. Perhaps I am possessed by little reptilian entities...or perhaps I am being attacked by little reptilian entities?! I do feel as though I am battling something evil on a continual basis...with a bit of a chill. 'My God...it's full of stars!' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oALxL...eature=related 'My God...I'm ccccrakkking up!'
Just curious what your problem is? I am being completely serious and really don't appreciate and insinuation that your making, and find it insulting and extremely juvenile. Grow up and if you don't have anything constructive to say, then stay out of the conversation.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:29 AM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
Just curious what your problem is? I am being completely serious and really don't appreciate and insinuation that your making, and find it insulting and extremely juvenile. Grow up and if you don't have anything constructive to say, then stay out of the conversation.

I wish I knew what my problem(s) are. I hoped to get a constructive response to something which I find quite troubling. Are you making fun of me? What was the insinuation? Could you please be more specific? I was being completely serious and honest. I refuse to grow up...and I refuse to stay out of the conversation. But I must learn to be more selective regarding where I cast my pearls. Also...we don't really know the origins of the universe and thought. I suspect physical and spiritual evolution combined with intelligent design...and not necessarily in that order. In the beginning...God said 'You'll get a bang out of this!' Actually, God said '( Schroedinger Wave Equation)'...and there was light! If God created the universe...who created God? Did Lucifer create both God and Satan? Does Lucifer masquerade as both? Was the singularity the birth of monotheism? God knows.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-08-2009 at 05:12 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:05 AM   #25
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
Again this is strange, because my issues started right as I was coming out of having strep throat and an inner ear infection, though not in the same ear.

So am I correct in the fact that you can actually make out what is being said? Have you been writing anything down?
Haven't had time to document anything and not good at articulating my thoughts on paper.