Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:18 PM   #51
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot responds to St Clair's blurb

I got into something reading those comments
,we are here to develop enough to connect with our own divine self
And in the process solve any difficulties and perceived flaws with this reality .
But many people are still waiting that it is going to be someone else that will save us .
Be it Christ coming back ,or other God or maybe ET ‘s or new unknown energy from center of our galaxy
Coming our way .Or perhaps if we read all about 2012 ,and all that literature about human enlightenment
O yes man if we read enough ,if we understand enough ,then we definitely will be saved ,and our planet too.
That is so easy to explain cult like fallowing authors of spiritual books like N D Walsch ,Gorge Green
David Wilcock or Michael St Clair
no longer friend of this forum and drama associated with that drama so to speak

Even Kerry is to some extend attached to egoistic gratification to be right in predicting something
That might happened in the future ,but I m sure from her perspective the work is wholly altruistic
( to warned us from incoming cataclysm)
But if it was so ,she would not be involved with characters like Michael St Clair
Only her mixed karma and intentions are allowing her to be involve with charlatans like him .

I m to say that everything can be used as smoke and mirrors if we as creators are not aware
Of our total intentions ,this forum ,project Camelot ,and many ,many chanelers
Are too ,to the extent that motives and intentions are not pure the information that is coming thru
is also tainted and use for STS agenda .and since most of new information about
Higher densities or our future and spirituality overall is channeled one way or another
All those books need to examined in each individual heart if they resonate
With own truth or not .

It is hard for us to accept responsibility that only we individually by spiritual growth and enlightening
Are responsible for ourself and our world , we been doing it for ages other way around , being programmed
To relinquish that responsibility to others ,in process relinquishing control to others more intelligent
Spiritually developed or what not ,but no truly spiritually developed being would accept such a responsibility
Knowing that those lessons of responsibility for each choices in creating individual reality are very important in mastering power of
One Infinite Creator of the entire Universe ,which power is natural gift of each soul but is needed to be mastered .
Only those that are only wise in one aspect of the creator are capable and willing to accept responsibility
To take our choices in their hands to gain more power for themselves .
(one of the choice is deciding for us how the reality really looks
and even sell their spin of of reality for big money )
And that is perfectly ok ,as long we are aware is controlling intentions of those dark energy Iluminati .
And are able to say ,no thank you my buck of responsibility for creating my reality stops here with me and so is my responsibility to look for truth
and listen to our heart .
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:29 PM   #52
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

the first interview i ever watched with him,
only got about 15 minutes in before i figured out that i can live without the vibrations he puts out. lol

always given off shady vibes in my opinion.

well, theres my penny. lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:31 PM   #53
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Im not sure about Michael but Stewart Swerdlow clearly stated in his book "Blue Blood, True Blood" that St. Clair (Sinclair) is one of the 13 ruling Illuminati families (Reptilian-Human hybrids). I believe Stewart more than most people because I have read almost all of his books and the information that he provides are out of this world and out of conceivable understanding even for many truth seekers!!!!!!!!!
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:03 PM   #54
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Oh dear, this is kind of surprise for me...but hey, it is another proof that nothing last forever...I had a feeling that something's wrong out there...and I still have the same feeling.

Below is an excerpt of my post from 6.11.2008 about this...

__________________________________________________ __

...I would totaly agree, and as I already said in my previous posts, there's no need to fear of anything.
We're all on our own path, right here and right now. So we shouldn't just blindly believe to those "whistleblowers", prophets, just name it...All we have to do is to find our thruth inside of us. With each decision we change our timeline.

As to some of the named people here, I couldn't tell why they preach doom & gloom. It's their own right.

But I surely took some time and studied St. Clair and his work.
I believe he knows much more then he's telling in his interviews.
I guess he really have an access to another dimensional planes or timelines, and what he see there is what he tells us. By I have a strong feeling he withheld some informations. What purpose for? Profit? Gear? Fear?

But this timeline is surely not my timeline.

If he's on a spiritual path, why would he advising "good" clients to buy gold, silver, why would he advise them (and us) to move to a safer zone?
The only conclusion is, these people are more on a material path. And they maybe know what's comming in their own timelines, to which they have an access to!

Well thanks for their good intentions, realy. But do it better! Do it by not seeding fear, doom & gloom here!
Do it by seeding love, do it by giving solutions for every human soul on this planet. Not only for the "choosen" one!....

__________________________________________________ ___________

You can read the original here: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...2358#post72358

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:51 AM   #55
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

My issue with St. Clair was when you asked him a question, sometimes, he would say "read my books." Now I can understand that since English is not his first language, that the book referencing is OK. But in a lot of his posts, he still sold his books and his website even if they weren't really relevant to the discussions. A lot of people from this forum hooked up with him and joined his own forum, which I was one. It's just a really confusing layout and I can't follow it anymore.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:13 AM   #56
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
I believe Stewart more than most people because I have read almost all of his books and the information that he provides are out of this world and out of conceivable understanding even for many truth seekers!!!!!!!!!
it could also be a reason for not believing him...just a remark.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:40 PM   #57
franciejones
Banned

After all I read and all was said and done....I just feel "screwed with" by all involved. Not blaming anyone, but it seems it was all just a big game. Very disappointing. I "follow" no one....I would be very disappointed if any other videos were removed. Afterall...Camelot posted this:

A NOTE ABOUT WHISTLEBLOWERS AND RESEARCHERS that you find on these pages:

We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth. --31 December 2008

And it would seem that removing videos somewhat contradicts the above statement. Very bothersome. And if it does not matter what others say according to the April 14 post...then why remove any interviews??? My two cents.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:54 PM   #58
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
And if it does not matter what others say according to the April 14 post...then why remove any interviews???
I'm wondering about this also.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:59 PM   #59
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
To resort to name calling, to stand in judgement and to get all emotional about this issue makes you no better than the person/entity you are condemning.
Personally I feel it is time to take that leap of faith and realise that there is after all only one reality and that is (as Icke says) Infinite Love, the rest is balderdash anyway.
That is quite easy to say when it is not you who has been accused of being mind controlled and having a "handler". When it happens to you, being dissed in such a public manner by someone you considered a friend, get back to us and let us know how you feel. It's called being human.

As for taking the interviews off, I quite understand that Bill and Kerry no longer want to support St. Clair's work...they have sent a lot of paying customers his way, and if they are not resonating with him or his work they should not endorse him.

St. Clair very much brought this upon himself...this is who he is. Good for us to know.

Last edited by Sarahmay; 04-15-2009 at 01:04 PM.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:20 PM   #60
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

my higher self says, if one wants to read or se a video from st clair/ one could go to his web site or read his books. nothing is really lost. camelot is just not supporting st clair. its really quite simple. he still has a platform. just not here. who are we to decide this or question B + K. we don't even know the whole story. just bits and peaces.

I personally don't feel like I have been screwed or feel like a victim. its not my board. and I support B and K. love your work.

have you ever gone to a store or restaurant and there is a sign on the wall that says. we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. this means if you miss behave. you will be asked to leave.

if one of us just started bashing B and K. and talking smack. one might be asked to leave or banned from the site. and this go's of us as well. if I just started attacking another member of camelot. repeatedly. you can expect to get kicked off.

Last edited by dagon; 04-15-2009 at 02:02 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:18 PM   #61
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

B&K can do whatever they want. They don't have to do anything. They are not doormats or potted plants. All of this is basically a volunteer activity...by the founders and participants. We don't know the whole story...and it's probably none of our business. This is a friction and conflict generating area of research...and problems are inevitable. I believe we are in the middle of a spiritual war...with the future of humanity hanging in the balance. This isn't a sunday school picnic.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-15-2009 at 03:38 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:23 PM   #62
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
my higher self says, if one wants to read or se a video from st clair/ one could go to his web site or read his books. nothing is really lost. camelot is just not supporting st clair. its really quite simple. he still has a platform. just not here. who are we to decide this or question B + K. we don't even know the whole story. just bits and peaces.

I personally don't feel like I have been screwed or feel like a victim. its not my board. and I support B and K. love your work.

have you ever gone to a store or restaurant and there is a sign on the wall that says. we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. this means if you miss behave. you will be asked to leave.

if one of us just started bashing B and K. and talking smack. one might be asked to leave or banned from the site. and this go's of us as well. if I just started attacking another member of camelot. repeatedly. you can expect to get kicked off.

+ 2
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #63
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

we all had better jump into the 2020 timeline
and, forget all this bickering,
and, all this fighting, it is, absolutely senseless !!!

ironically, it goes with the 2009 timeline,
along with the 2011 timeline,
so, why don't we resolve
to step beyond that !!!

otherwise, the old "dark" mists of avalon,
are going to repeat themselves
(and, NONE of us, what to repeat that) !!!

why don't we resolve to write a "new" script,
and, move above, and, beyond that,
and, all rise, in consciousness ...
EVERY LAST ONE OF US !!!

this isn't about ONE, or TWO, or THREE,
that are here, on this planet,
this is, about all of us,
EVERY LAST ONE OF US !!!

i am here, to help everyone, including myself !!!

it is really sad, that, we have to waste our good energy,
to deal, with these types of battles,
SO, why do we NOT all get on one side of it,
and, really PUSH !!!

PUSH POSTIVELY -- WE ARE ALMOST THERE !!!

The change we want to see in the world,
is us, all of US !!!

WHY DON'T WE RESOLVE, TO BE JUST THAT !!!

RELEASE, FORGIVE, AND, MOVE FORWARD !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:41 PM   #64
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

How lucky are we that Obama got in instead... why cant all the Obama bashers on rense be a little grateful that the nazi's and oil mafia aren't in office anymore.
Because they're still stuck in the old paradigm, more concerned about keeping their guns and not paying taxes.

I have a feeling that they wouldn't be supporting McCain either if he had gotten in.

The system is flawed, has always been flawed and always will be flawed. Time to leave it in the dust.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:43 PM   #65
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Im not sure about Michael but Stewart Swerdlow clearly stated in his book "Blue Blood, True Blood" that St. Clair (Sinclair) is one of the 13 ruling Illuminati families (Reptilian-Human hybrids). I believe Stewart more than most people because I have read almost all of his books and the information that he provides are out of this world and out of conceivable understanding even for many truth seekers!!!!!!!!!
So Sir.Clive Sinclair is part of the illuminati?

(Brits should get this reference)
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:06 PM   #66
EpiphaMe

I just lost words that I spent a few minutes writing... so I'll bottom line it...

I will resign my subscription early May when this month is expires... that means I will be in lurker mode only.

This decision is made because I am just sooo tired!!!

I started this thread because I listened to the March St Claire interview of Cliff High and I just KNEW there would be serious repercussions, not even being aware of any other instances of fluff between Camelot & Claire.

I've just about heard it all now. I'm focusing on the FACT that the economy is going tits up.... I am NOT WISE enough to think or negotiate surviving a mass solar ejection or knowing who to trust about pole shift, thank you very much!

I accept where i am and am doing what I can to be off the grid... and feed ourselves.

I am just soooooooooooo tired, I'm tired, sick n tired of all this rubbish. At the outset of Avalon... it was scripted that "yes, we already know enough to make preparations"... let's network"

Fact is,... we can't trust strangers... we won't relocate, most can't afford to... we are HERE NOW... let's, well, dang, the birds are singing outside, the leaves are sprouting on the trees... I'm going back into the sunshine.

I'm just tired of all the views everyone has.....
I have enough to deal all my own.
I will be fine.
I wish you all well.

Heartfelts!
Old 04-15-2009, 07:18 PM   #67
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Camelot responds to St Clair's blurb

I have a new title to this thread called, "As the Round Table Turns." lol

People love drama. It is too tempting. In regards to St. Clair, he is just a writer selling books. There is no relevance to this subject to the networking goal we have here at Avalon. Although it does make good entertainment.

It is interesting to read the overall reactions in this forum. However, we are all here for different reasons. I am sure we can focus our energies to more productive topics in the near future.

Remember that you are also important in this big puzzle. If we get side tracked with who knows what and what is the truth from external sources, this could distract on your own internal experiences of what you have experienced as the truth for yourselves. You are on a journey. Not one person is more important in creating value to your own experiences. Step aside and realize that there are many people in the 2012 business that are making money off of dire future predictions.

But isn't the main idea to realize that we are spiritually evolving and awakening to new ideas of our own? Aren't we here to share these new concepts to better humanity?
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:13 PM   #68
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The truth will set you free...but first it will **** you off...and make you sick and tired of all the opinions and personalities. If we could see into other dimensions...we might very well see invisible entities battling for our minds and souls. Constant exposure to this stuff will wear a person down. As the roundtable turns...the stomach churns. Recreation, exercise, and rest...preferably in nature...may accomplish a lot more good than fighting on the internet!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-15-2009 at 08:17 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #69
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Afterall...Camelot posted this:

A NOTE ABOUT WHISTLEBLOWERS AND RESEARCHERS that you find on these pages:

We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth. --31 December 2008

And it would seem that removing videos somewhat contradicts the above statement. Very bothersome. And if it does not matter what others say according to the April 14 post...then why remove any interviews??? My two cents.
I share the same sentiment with you franciejones.

Kerry and Bill just demonstrated their hypocrisy. They can bring their proven attitude along if they get the offer to join the Illuminati. I don't buy into the excuse: "Oh Kerry and Bill are only human." The Illuminati are human too. Imagine Kerry and Bill gaining additional power. Who will be eliminated next? Clif High? Not only Clif High allowed himself to be interviewed by their adversary, Clif exposed Bill Deagle and Dan Bursch as disinfo agents. Woudn't that "offend" Kerry and Bill to the nth degree?

Last edited by feeler; 04-15-2009 at 09:22 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:38 PM   #70
franciejones
Banned

feeler-I would like to respond to this.

I must wait and think first as I have some more insight into this now from St Clair's zone and from a private conversation with Bill Ryan.

I think that it is certain that when posting here on Avalon, I spoke too soon and too critically without knowing some background first.

I can say right now that Mr. St. Clair has only in the last hour posted some VERY VERY nasty words on his site and I am shocked by his words/behavior.

Had I witnessed this first, I would NEVER have doubted Bill and Kerry's decision to remove the videos with Michael St. Clair. I must think first and then share later as I have embarrassed myself thus far and do not want to do so again if I can avoid it.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:47 PM   #71
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Just for the sake of correction, Bill and Kerry state very clearly they don't necessarily believe everything or even anything regarding the content discussed in the Camelot interviews.

I would imagine they are thankful for the information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
I share the same sentiment with you franciejones.
Who will be eliminated next? Clif High? Not only Clif High allowed himself to be interviewed by their adversary, Clif exposed Bill Deagle and Dan Bursch as disinfo agents. Woudn't that "offend" Kerry and Bill to the nth degree?
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:27 PM   #72
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Your right there PK47 that said it for me and the whole swiss thing just gives me the shivers!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:07 PM   #73
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Perpetual; Adj. Lasting or continuing forever. As in......
A perpetual thread. or.....
Perpetual opinions. or....
Perpetually LOL.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:09 PM   #74
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure why everyone is turning this around and trying to make Bill and Kerry seems like hypocrites, because they are not. Let me give you an analogy to make it easier to understand.

Lets say you ran a market which consisted of different vendors. You let those vendors sell whatever they wanted, even if you didn't support that product. Now lets say one of your vendors started going to all your customers outside of the market and started telling them all that you were a child molester and nobody should buy anything from your market. I'm not sure about you but if this happened your damn right I'm gonna send em packing.

Being open minded and supporting someone whether you believe there tales is one thing, but when they start publicly insulting you, you have to draw the line.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:26 AM   #75
EpiphaMe

so FrancieJones... would you kindly provide a link to this "latest" nasty that you speak of?