Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-29-2009, 05:12 AM   #26
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We The People Have a Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Thank you All for the encouragement, you have no idea the trepidation I felt at posting this.

Thanks Brook for the above. That is what I was getting at about the "negative parts which can be looked at and pondered". This is after all for Peace and Self Realisation. I welcome all input, this is after all a combined effort.

Love to All of you wonderful people

Z
You know..the original laws were set up to serve us...it's the distortion of power that has corrupted it....I say...clean house...keep the original laws as created by the people...and have a check and balance system to see that the laws are not abused...by the power hungry fat cats...and they start serving THE PEOPLE
Some of the laws have been manipulated to serve the power hungry...that needs to change...I like the part about getting rid of the 12 jurors and instilling a more fair and balanced system...when true peace is established... and the hungry are fed...housing met...crime will be almost non existent ....if the government is set to "serve and protect" the people....we will willingly work to keep such an existence intact

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:28 PM   #27
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I just saw a post by Jack....I want you to get MAD!!!

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=13589

I wonder why no one has bothered to comment on this idea of standing up NOW and demanding Peace...I am mad as hell..I don't want to take it any more...and to be the change...we need to start doing something...if not what Zeddo has proposed ...something...this is at least a full out effort to BE THE CHANGE you want to see...nothing is going to change if WE don't do anything...if we just sit here and complain that the PTB are setting us up...well is that not our own fault for taking it?

Old 05-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #28
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Old 05-01-2009, 02:31 PM   #29
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Old 05-01-2009, 07:29 PM   #30
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

JUST to let you know what

you are doing here is

to be congratulated

and much appreciated ...

do keep it up

much respect

rhythmmm ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #31
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post

you are doing here is

to be congratulated

and much appreciated ...

do keep it up

much respect

rhythmmm ...
I would love to keep it going...but it seems that no one here is interested...it's much easier to sit in front of the computer and check out how much the ptb are screwing with us ...instead of creating the change we need to achieve what we need...and desire.
I've always been of the mind that if you really want something of value...you have to work for it...it takes planning...debating...solutions....shine the light on the darkness...and it turns to light
Old 05-01-2009, 08:57 PM   #32
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: We The People Have a Dream

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those that do evil, but because of those that look on and do nothing"
Albert Einstein

Save Mother Earth
Turn on the LIGHT

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #33
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post

you are doing here is

to be congratulated

and much appreciated ...

do keep it up

much respect

rhythmmm ...
Thank you for that Rythm, and thanks for reading the thread. I know it can be daunting at best to read something that is so long. If I was an artist I would do it in comic format as the impact seems to be greater that way!!!
Love and Light to you

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:00 PM   #34
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

''''''

Last edited by Zeddo; 11-24-2009 at 09:39 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #35
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Zeddo; 11-24-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:01 AM   #36
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings!!

Zeddo!!! Great Job!!

What I do suggest is a little more organized & constructive way...

I feel that instead of doing the week off(many feel they cannot do that,for various reasons) Get a more streamlined pamphlet or pdf ready and have it ready for sending out to the global meditations all over!!!

I do feel that much more can be done in doing POSITIVE examples/projects
that would be inclusive of ptb....Food banks,music,environmental clean up projects,volunteer fairs(instead of job fairs),etc...It is less judgemental and more proactive!!!

I do love many points that you have made...just remember,many baby steps lead to big changes!!! Much easier to effect a change in the right direction!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:44 AM   #37
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Zeddo; 11-24-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:34 AM   #38
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Zeddo; 11-24-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #39
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Sharing another message for Peace.
Everything I've been saying is in this song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buswvJrO-f8

Old 05-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #40
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I don't watch television channels anymore...I watch movies..and that's about it. I'm at work right now..and I went to get a cup of coffee...there is a television in the lounge..I'm a firm believer in messages..I got one from the television..the History Channel to be exact.....
As I was pouring my coffee the commercial said something like this...."Tonight at 8:00 the History Channel will be airing the series
The Art of War....."
I sat there for a minute and thought to myself...how can the liken WAR to an art let alone an ART FORM?
Then I sort of got mad..that the public is bombarded with theses kind of mesages all the time.
Why can't we start a movement of Peace and make it become AN ART FORM ...The Art of Peace
Old 05-02-2009, 04:31 PM   #41
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

We need to start bombarding the public with messages of peace....that is the first thing we need to do....get a mesage out ...
for example...get everyone you know to strt making LOTS of videos with PEACE as the theme...there are many out there now..but I mean even more....saturate the public with the message...and in the messages...show them the power they have to create it
Old songs...new songs...moving video of how wonderful it could be...lets make it an ART FORM ....
Part one of a series of MANY things to consider to creat that which we desire....BE THE CHANGE
Get the message out to everyone you know and have them do the same..do not relent...make it your MANTRA....and let them know...it's the only solution to real freedom

Last edited by BROOK; 05-02-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #42
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Another thing I am personally going to do..I'm going to contact every Peace Movement I can find on the internet..I'm going to write to them and express a golbal movement of all peace movements getting together and doing a mass movement....wish me luck..it will be a big job..but I want to be the change ....what are you going to do?
Old 05-02-2009, 04:59 PM   #43
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

As I find thing along the way I will share them

http://www.createlove.org/
Old 05-02-2009, 05:32 PM   #44
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Blessings!!

Zeddo!!! Great Job!!

What I do suggest is a little more organized & constructive way...

I feel that instead of doing the week off(many feel they cannot do that,for various reasons) Get a more streamlined pamphlet or pdf ready and have it ready for sending out to the global meditations all over!!!

I do feel that much more can be done in doing POSITIVE examples/projects
that would be inclusive of ptb....Food banks,music,environmental clean up projects,volunteer fairs(instead of job fairs),etc...It is less judgemental and more proactive!!!

I do love many points that you have made...just remember,many baby steps lead to big changes!!! Much easier to effect a change in the right direction!!!

I was thinking the same thing....not everyone would be able to stop the working...but in the same sense...just going out and saying peace brother...while the machine still works..is not going to be very effective..the machine that needs all of us to produce their wars..and work for them..well we somehow have to have a power over them...stopping their machine is one of the best ways to show they have no power over us...just a thought..still much work to do..but on the right track
Old 05-02-2009, 08:09 PM   #45
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Zeddo; 11-24-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #46
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Zeddo....I'll take some of that coffee...first I think we need to work on some things we all need to do...starting an effort of this magnitude will be lot's of work...and there are many out there who have no clue what to do....we need to start a list of things that will kick start this into action....
Getting the message out there is first and foremost
then getting organized is next....in the next two weeks we plan on having contact with some of the major organization for Peace...I liked the idea of adding to a global meditation group...any ideas on that will be helpful

I feel your frustration Zeddo...but don't give up on Avalon...they are just getting started...I know of many out there who would do their part..if they only know what their part was...
I reccomend looking inside yourself...finding your power..and then unleashing the force that is yours....whatever that might be
Old 05-02-2009, 08:37 PM   #47
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Zeddo; 11-24-2009 at 09:42 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:43 PM   #48
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

See ..you should have left it there...Samarkis is very involved with the Nexus...but this week coming up is a BIG day for them...the main event so to speak...good luck wiht that BTW Nexus group

There are several there who would be more then willing to get involved..I'm sure..just pre occupied at the moment.
In the time being... lets focus on getting the word out...to everyone you can..it's coming...and not going to stop if I can help it.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:22 PM   #49
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: We The People Have a Dream

The definition of insanity is to continue doing the same thing and expect different results!

There needs to be a slap and a wake up from the drill sergeant sometimes. I think the issue can be among those of us who are aware and awake, that what gives one the right to be a drill sergeant, and egos get involved.

Here is my take and I guess it may sound unloving, but since the ptb have tried so hard to rid Africa of those useless eaters they hate who have dark skin, lets invite our black brothers and sisters to join us elsewhere, and take every head of state, every ruler, every person who has openly worked for the NWO and put them in Africa. Lets build a very high wall sealing them in, monitor them, drop ship food and supplies to them, but not give them any means to communicate outside of the "zone", not give them means to build weapons, and if say in a hundred years some want to rejoin mankind, then they can go through a re-integration phase and we can know them. They won't realize we have monitored them, listened to them etc all along, but if some want out as is very possible, they can come out.

As for our own leadership, no one will fill that post past 6 years. That's it. No one is so special that they must be our guru or elder. Wisdom is needed locally, and after 6 years on the council they can return home, and be a blessing in their community. The biggest problem we have is these people who truly believe they have a divine right to rule us. People who go to Washington D.C. and stay there for 30 years, building little kingdoms, making deals, and living under different rules and laws than they make for us plebians.

Things would have to be done in stages. Energy is the first issue. Energy to continue to transport food and medicine. Then community farms to sustain regions. Some are better for growing wheat and grains while others for different things. It's a big project, but doable.

You can say lay down arms, but a club makes just as good a weapon if everyone is without arms. There will be those of aggressive nature who would see a vacuum of power and seek to make their own fiefdom. I for one would love to see the first council be all women for the first generation. Men have ruled by force and power for thousands of years, and while women can be evil and ruthless, I happen to believe that there is an abundant source of wise women who would sacrifice a season to help correct the problems. I am NOT saying men are evil and bad. I am saying as a pendulum swings, the patriarchal system has had control for so long that there needs to be a season that the divine feminine is in control to help balance the worlds focus and energy. Please believe me when I write this, that I am NOT a feminist with an agenda to emasculate our wonderful men. We need our men, our sons, brothers, fathers who offer their love, strength, and focus as well.

Maybe they need a break from the old to get back in touch with and balance themselves. Starhawk wrote a novel years ago I think called the "Fifth sacred element" which is about a great societal shift. Basically the Christian right takes over America and there is a pocket of those who want this new society we are speaking of centered in San Fransisco area who live this out. It's not perfect, but it is interesting.

Animal farm is the book that seems most true though of what happens to those seeking this utopian society. All are equal, though some are more equal than others. Is mankind spiritually evolved enough to not have a problem around the world of pockets that become as "Animal Farm". Or who can forget "Mad Max"?

I don't mean to throw cold water on the ideals. I am a realist, and I do not believe all mankind is ready to walk equally, nor do they want to. If there would be those who seek dominance and are ready to fight, how does a peacefully focused society fight them? If there is a military, that is antithesis to peace. The military are there to kill and break things. Who wants to volunteer? Who leads them? How do they not take control and through superior weapons not put us back possibly in a worse situation?

I think the only reason the PTB have been stymied is that American's are so beholding to clinging to their guns and spirituality. Without the guns there is not constitution. If there were no guns in the common man's hands, then they would have run roughshod over us a Longggggg time ago.

Just some meat to chew on for a while. Well, sorgum, barley, and fiber if you don't like the use of the word "meat".

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:33 PM   #50
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Ahhh..but remember the 100th monkey I truly believe the ones that are pushing the buttons would be powerless without us....