Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-28-2009, 05:00 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Scientific Explanation of the 4th Dimension VIDEO

In a few of the threads that I have participated in people have expressed some confusion as to what I am referring to when I type things like 4th density, 5th density, and etc. Well, what it is all about has to do with the geometric complexity present at these different levels of reality. This geometric complexity is the result of higher rates of the vibration of consciousness. Consciousness would be the unification field that everything is made out of. Here is a video with a scientist explaining the relationships between dimensions and why we have a problem fully understanding it.

Explanation of Dimensions Video
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:12 AM   #2
pushedforfreedom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scientific Explanation of the 4th Dimension VIDEO

An oldie but a goodie. The first time I saw Carl Sagan talk in this video, it opened up a whole new world for me.
pushedforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:21 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

It is common to mix dimension with density in this context - which can be confusing for a lot of people.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
Steve_G

I wonder if it's somehow significant how much he sounds like Agent Smith from the Matrix films?

It is inevitable...

I've seen similar before but using the hypercube method to go from 4D to 2D. I can't remember where I saw it though.

[Edit- and there it is. I really should watch the entire video before commenting ]