Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 10:01 PM   #26
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Welcome adamui. Don't let the following rant discourage you. Don't take it personally. I don't know if you are a contactee, or not. I doubt that you are. But it may be helpful to imagine what it might be like to speak with aliens...and travel with them to distant planets in their antigravity craft. I don't doubt that they are out there. What I do doubt is that benevolent aliens are doing much more than observing, refereeing...and perhaps keeping us from exterminating ourselves in an all out thermonuclear war. This may change at some point...but I don't think that time is now. I tend to think that they are waiting for us to grow up. Perhaps universal law demands that they wait until we exhibit personal responsibility to a significant degree. Just speculation.

I sometimes think that it's just us here on Earth. Sometimes I think it's us and the reptilians...and no more...for now anyway. I'm very, very suspicious regarding contact, channeling, seances, regression, etc. This doesn't mean that I don't listen to people who are involved in these things. Even if it's a fabrication or demonic...I can still learn something. Sometimes I think people do a helluva lot of research, have insider contacts, do a lot of meditating...and then make their public presentations as contactees...just because we the sheeple general public...gravitate toward the sensational. We need to gravitate toward the truth...even if it doesn't make us feel good about ourselves or meet our felt needs. We are ripe for a staged malevolent alien invasion...and benevolent alien rescue...and open alien takeover of humanity. These aliens may turn out to be human descendants of Atlantis(or equivalent). A renewed study of Lemuria and Atlantis...and the possibility of inner-earth inhabitants may be helpful and instructive. We may be screwing ourselves...and the reptilians. Or it could be the other way around. Or none of the above. This stuff is driving me even crazier than I already was. I was looking for answers to soothe my troubled soul...but I just keep digging up more and more problems!!! I feel like a little kid trying to clean up the house with a can of black paint!

I feel a lot like franciejones. Nobody contacts me...except my mom...and a shape-shifting CIA agent!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-29-2009 at 10:38 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:17 PM   #27
adamui
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 63
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Hi adamui.

As a people we have been constantly lied to day in and day out all of our lives. It will come as no suprise to you when i say that you have zero credibility.

I mean this with the best of respect and intentions and would like you to honour my respect in you by showing us the same.

A question for the next time you are communicating with these beings. What is my middle name? They should surely know this considering they have the ability to communicate telepathically even if the subject (in this case me) cannot hold the communication.

If that question cannot be answered for whatever reason i hope we can find another way to establish some credibility for you.

With love an respect,

Jack
Do you think that ETs are all knowing? But let me ask you a question. Can you tell me what my middle name is? No, you can't. It's the same concept for ETs. They won't know your middle name if they don't know who you are. Just because they are ETs, it doesn't mean they know every detail about every person on the planet. I don't know why people think this is the case.
adamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:22 PM   #28
adamui
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 63
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Welcome Adamui. Don't let the following rant discourage you. Don't take it personally.

I sometimes think that it's just us here on Earth...for now anyway. Sometimes I think it's us and the reptilians...and no more...for now anyway. I'm very, very suspicious regarding contact, channeling, seances, regression, etc. This doesn't mean that I don't listen to people who are involved in these things. Even if it's a fabrication or demonic...I can still learn something. Sometimes I think people do a helluva lot of research, have insider contacts, do a lot of meditating...and then make their public presentations as contactees...just because we the sheeple general public...gravitate toward the sensational. We need to gravitate toward the truth...even if it doesn't make us feel good about ourselves or meet our felt needs. We are ripe for a staged malevolent alien invasion...and benevolent alien rescue...and open alien takeover of humanity. These aliens may turn out to be human descendants of Atlantis(or equivalent). A renewed study of Lemuria and Atlantis...and the possibility of inner-earth inhabitants may be helpful and instructive. We may be screwing ourselves...and the reptilians. Or it could be the other way around. Or none of the above. This stuff is driving me even crazier than I already was. I was looking for answers to soothe my troubled soul...and I just keep digging up more and more problems!!! I feel like a little kid trying to clean up the house with a can of black paint!

I feel a lot like Francie Jones. Nobody contacts me...except my mom...and a shape-shifting cia agent!
It is very good that people use their own discernment when it comes to channelers and people claiming to be contactees. There is a lot of scammers out there. Unfortunately, I'm the only one that knows what I say is true due to seeing the proof first hand ie. physical encounters.

The digger you deep, the more you find.

There is nothing wrong with skepticism.
adamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:30 PM   #29
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Why were you chosen to have this xperience? Contactee is a trick word, so i don't use it.

What is it that you wish to tell us ,while we are in the process of returning to source?

Are the ETS here to catch this wave of divine energy thats comming through.?

Do they seek enlightenment.

Do they have 7 chakras and a pineal gland?

Math is a universal language,so are they familar with PI.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:35 PM   #30
adamui
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 63
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Why were you chosen to have this xperience? Contactee is a trick word, so i don't use it.

What is it that you wish to tell us ,while we are in the process of returning to source?

Are the ETS here to catch this wave of divine energy thats comming through.?

Do they seek enlightenment.

Do they have 7 chakras and a pineal gland?

Math is a universal language,so are they familar with PI.
I wasn't chosen. I decided and volunteered to have this experience before entering this life. It's in my life contract.

I have been receiving a lot of information from my ET contacts about something very profound happening. I can't go into much detail as of now but I'm publicly releasing my information on May 4th. It's all free by the way for those that might ask.

So that's part of the reason why I'm here now.
adamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:50 PM   #31
lawlessline
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Whats with the date 4th of May, smacks with other things?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:52 PM   #32
adamui
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 63
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Whats with the date 4th of May, smacks with other things?
It's a date a chose to release my newest information in detail about what I received from my ET contacts that is confirmed by evidence in this world we live in.
adamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:15 PM   #33
Jack
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 454
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamui View Post
Do you think that ETs are all knowing? But let me ask you a question. Can you tell me what my middle name is? No, you can't. It's the same concept for ETs. They won't know your middle name if they don't know who you are. Just because they are ETs, it doesn't mean they know every detail about every person on the planet. I don't know why people think this is the case.
Hi adamui,

Thats no problem, i wasnt sure if they would be able to answer that.

But surely, there is some way to prove your telling us the truth. This can turn out to be a very valuable exchange of information but first and foremost i will ask that you show your audience enough respect, humility and understanding by finding a way in which to prove your credibility.

Can you do that for us?
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:17 PM   #34
adamui
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 63
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Hi adamui,

Thats no problem, i wasnt sure if they would be able to answer that.

But surely, there is some way to prove your telling us the truth. This can turn out to be a very valuable exchange of information but first and foremost i will ask that you show your audience enough respect, humility and understanding by finding a way in which to prove your credibility.

Can you do that for us?
Maybe my new information I will be releasing shortly will provide a little credibility as it is backed by some evidence. I will figure something out for you Jack.
adamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:19 PM   #35
Jack
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 454
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamui View Post
Maybe my new information I will be releasing shortly will provide a little credibility as it is backed by some evidence. I will figure something out for you Jack.
Thank you very much adamui.

I appreciate your understanding and helpfullness with this.

Sincerely,

Jack
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:16 AM   #36
David
Avalon Senior Member
 
David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 398
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Hi adamui, I have wondered and pondered on this question for a long time.

I have been abducted many, many times and have seen and met many different races. From the Greys, Reptilians, Hybrid Humans, Half Gray / Half Human and even saw a Grey kill an Insectoid type of being. Why am I not allowed to remember my conversations with them?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:49 AM   #37
adamui
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 63
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Hi adamui, I have wondered and pondered on this question for a long time.

I have been abducted many, many times and have seen and met many different races. From the Greys, Reptilians, Hybrid Humans, Half Gray / Half Human and even saw a Grey kill an Insectoid type of being. Why am I not allowed to remember my conversations with them?
I guess it depends on two things. Sometimes they will not let you remember because they don't think it would benefit you in any way. But most of the time you wont remember because of the dimensional barrier. When most interact with ETs on lets say a ship or via light body, when coming back to "3D" your higher dimensional experiences cant be comprehendable to your 3D mind therefore it is blocked I guess you could say. So I guess those are the two main ways that can happen.
adamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:01 AM   #38
David
Avalon Senior Member
 
David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 398
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

It's an interesting theory and not discounting it but if that is the case...I would think we would have a bunch of wondering lost et's amongst us.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:05 AM   #39
adamui
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 63
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
It's an interesting theory and not discounting it but if that is the case...I would think we would have a bunch of wondering lost et's amongst us.
It's kind of hard to explain typing words.
adamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:09 AM   #40
David
Avalon Senior Member
 
David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 398
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

I actually understand what your talking about. I remember having conversations and comprehending everything but as I transitioned from one place to here, all memories phased out.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:11 AM   #41
adamui
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 63
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I actually understand what your talking about. I remember having conversations and comprehending everything but as I transitioned from one place to here, all memories phased out.
Yeah that's the dimensional transition. Your mind will filter out the higher dimensional experiences because it can't comprehend it.
adamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:58 AM   #42
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

welcome back Adam. <3
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:35 AM   #43
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 89
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

I forgot the name of that australian lady who said about oct 14 2008 which never happened. Now she is giving us another hint that in the next few months ET might finally show up?

I wanna know if you can confirm this information? Will they make contacts anytime soon?
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:43 AM   #44
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by energymyfoot View Post
I forgot the name of that australian lady who said about oct 14 2008 which never happened. Now she is giving us another hint that in the next few months ET might finally show up?

I wanna know if you can confirm this information? Will they make contacts anytime soon?
Blossom Goodchild
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:02 AM   #45
adamui
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 63
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by energymyfoot View Post
I forgot the name of that australian lady who said about oct 14 2008 which never happened. Now she is giving us another hint that in the next few months ET might finally show up?

I wanna know if you can confirm this information? Will they make contacts anytime soon?
There will not be a physical mass ET ship sighting this year. Is this her 3rd prediction now? Sorry I'm not a fan of hers.
adamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:17 AM   #46
lawlessline
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamui View Post
What's so fishy about it? A name is just a title.

I changed my name because I wanted to. That's the only reason.

My point exactly, so why have another user name. Does this mean you have 2 user names at this forum? Is that a good thing for the forum?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:57 AM   #47
lawlessline
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Commander Adama,

I have been very harsh on you maybe, I know you are young and are in the flow of something, But iw ill never believe or assume anything from anothers source. Their source could be highly infected.

So from that I would like to know the steps you took to make sure that the beings presenting before you were actually the beings that they say they are. If you have no protocol I would be even more suspect of your contacts. The date that you have sugested is a Luciferian date for celebration if I am not mistaken. If they have suggested this date then I would go beck run your protocol to check their true origines and then run through the info again very carefully.

We are no more or less than any other being in this universe. We can do no less and no more than any other being in this universe. It is only time that they have the advantage on. Therefore there is no reason to be subject to abductions or used as contactee cowboys.

I don't think anybody here would chose to use their inner force to vapourise another being. That species there is highly twisted. And if that is what awaits the human species after the transformation It is not change from the current day reality.

I know that we can change the entire universe, but only if we choose to follow our own path. Following the path of others will only arrive to where they are and leaving the human species in the servitude of another race.

Please run your protocol and post your findings and method here. If you have already done this please state what you have done and the replies given.

Failing to do this will leave you with even less than zero credability, I would only be able to regard you as a puppet in the servitude of another master.

As I said at the begin I have been harsh on you. But unless you fail to give satisfactory answers, you may be a plant by the PTB or NWO or even the reptiles, one in the same really. but I think you get the point.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:04 AM   #48
nagual
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 206
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

adamui,

with all my respect, there are 17 posts by you in this thread so far, and basically no information whatsoever about all those races you claim you are in contact with..

...and you say you are a Galactic Contactee, not from one but many ET races throughout the Galaxy...

how is possible that races so different between them, like the Pleiades and the Alpha Draconians, have decided to send their messages using the same person?
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:05 AM   #49
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 992
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

lawlessline, How can I talk to you. You seem to have cut off your visitor opportunities. Don't do this. I would like to befriend you and make contact.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:06 AM   #50
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

adamui,

with all my respect, there are 17 posts by you in this thread so far, and basically no information whatsoever about all those races you claim you are in contact with..

...and you say you are a Galactic Contactee, not from one but many ET races throughout the Galaxy...

how is possible that races so different between them, like the Pleiades and the Alpha Draconians, have decided to send their messages using the same person?
They Carpool
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon