Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 08:57 PM   #51
OCTEEL
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 6
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

when we are done,.... or begining,.....we won't be transformed, judged or recreated because of what some one does or thinks. it will be based on our own actions and direction. to agree or disagree doesn't matter. it's who your being. much love always-OCTEEL
OCTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:00 PM   #52
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 442
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTEEL View Post
when we are done,.... or begining,.....we won't be transformed, judged or recreated because of what some one does or thinks. it will be based on our own actions and direction. to agree or disagree doesn't matter. it's who your being. much love always-OCTEEL
Beautifully said, Octeel.


Love always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:57 PM   #53
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

I could really and truly dine with Satan, Lucifer, Reptilians, Greys, Illuminati, Nazis, Zionists, et al...without being rude...or having it turn into a shouting match. I would probably tactfully promote Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and I might get my head bit-off in the process...but it would be fun while it lasted! Then the Reps might order Oysters Rockefeller!

Just stick to the facts...and don't make nasty personal attacks. Think positively AND negatively...and then formulate a positive, solution-oriented, response. I call this Positive Response Ability...which dovetails with Constructive Competition.

When people get banned...could we at least have a virtual ritual excommunication like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXlUS5-ag_g What do you do when you're banned...and you know you're a man?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-21-2009 at 10:09 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:26 AM   #54
Omega
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
nothing is true and everything is permitted.
Ah yes... The last words of Hassan i Sabbah, Old Man of the Mountain
Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:36 AM   #55
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 145
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

this could be all a make up to instill fear. Being the victim and the agressors part of the plot.

We can be as paranoids as we want here, isnt that correct?.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:24 AM   #56
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Rutherfordton, NC
Posts: 181
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
do we move forward

do we move back

or, do we stay in neutral ???

you know, those people, who we have crossed paths
that favour observing / and, think they are involved
are NOT really involved

a lot of people vicariously life their whole lives
through movies/and, through books
and, NEVER GET INVOLVED

WHERE ARE "THE LURKERS" ???

THE silent army of project avalon/and, project camelot

i wish some of them, would speak up

OTHERWISE, AS, MY GUIDE ONCE TOLD ME

if you hold your fingers/or your tongue ...

your fingers/and, your tongue, it will die a death

We sure would NOT want that to happen

so, it is necessary to eXert your WILL as YOUR WAY !!!

WE A LOT OF YOU ARE GOING - there isn't a path or a trail

WE BLAZE ONE !!!

(we discovered recently, its all got to be forward !!!)

however - there is always room for eXercising a choice !!!
Okay, I'll bite. I'm one of those LURKERS. I choose to read what is posted in an effort to learn something of value on my journey. I've been on Avalon since September 08. My account and a few others were deleted through some technical problems and even though it was reinstated, all of the posts, friends, stats, etc were lost. No problem, I was just glad to back with what I consider my Avalon family. The only reason I stated that is to say that I've been here for a long time and have seen many people who are looking for guidance, reaching out to those they trust, and they've been criticized and made to wish they'd never posed a question. People can be very rude and inconsiderate, and value their own opinions over that of others. When a thread is opened, if I disagree with someone and can say why in a nice way without intentionally offending or hurting feelings, I respond. That is how we learn opposing views, and if we're open minded enough, we just might learn something and change our former beliefs on any given subject. If I read a topic and have nothing to contribute that relates to what the subject is, I simply move on. I started out as a lurker because I felt that I had no knowledge to offer and wanted to learn everything that I could. I became a lurker again over the past few months, even to the point of not even visiting Avalon but every now and then, because I get so aggravated watching members push their own religious beliefs on others and criticizing abounds. There are enough people still asleep in the world, and we are supposed to draw together here. This is where we meet and discuss subjects with others who are aware of other truths. No matter how we disagree, we do not have the right to tear down another member in an effort to promote our personal values. We need to learn how to keep our fingers from doing the walking all over the keyboard if we cannot assist in a positive way to the thread. Restraint takes effort. Believe me, I could blast away if I allowed myself to be drawn into that. I choose to be here, and whether I lurk or share, it is my choice. I'm sure that when the other "lurkers" have something they want to say, we'll know it, and will welcome them aboard. I try to live by what my Papa taught me when I was a little girl. He always said that if you don't have anything nice to say to help someone, sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut. Nuf said.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:15 PM   #57
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
Hi, I'm new to this forum and already I am worried as It seems free speech and opinion and controversial discussion seem to be edited and policed here as in the so called "real world". #
wow

I am disappointed because in a world where media control and enforced social suggestion is the norm, we who feel "awake" or opposed to these evils should play the same game. Surely if someone's views which evoke controversy and ill feeling enough for these views to be expressed and then the result of which requires people to be "protected" then this may go someway to show the level of confused communication we are dealing with and its inbalance as a form of perceived and irefutable communication. (Again this is why we have develop an omnilogical understanding of crop circles, but i digress)

The irony seems to be lost on alot of you.
The term Karma seems to be misquoted, misused and invoked like a trump card without true consideration to its use, for if you truely understood Karma you again would understand the use of it in this context and its ironic and paradoxical implication.

Please, I need convincing that this forum is not another waste of time. There are too many of these forums with people petty squabling, mis-perceiveing and expounding control and views about a "written universe". We are explorers, there are no truths, nothing is true and everything is permitted. Allow people to express their views no matter the consequence. A heavy dose of cynacism and conjecture is needed, we have to test everything and open it up to debate otherwise we are the same as FOX news.
nameless: I am a senior member here at AV, and regretfully I can tell you that this forum lost a majority of contributors because it turned to a subscription format. I believe that it has become unbalanced and I absolutely agree with you in that "free speech, opinion and controversial discussion" have been suppressed here.

Time will tell if this forum becomes the forum it use to be many months ago.

Truth can only be found through exploration of ideas from many sides.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:40 PM   #58
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The uncharted consciousness
Posts: 311
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

Ignore them and move on. Some mean people are honestly not aware of the pain they’re causing to others and themselves. Be mindful not to feed into the negativity because what a person puts out they get back. Learn how not to put power into what others say. Once that power is removed you should have no problem dealing with the many personalities on this planet.
In other words…what they eat will not make you defecate.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:44 PM   #59
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The uncharted consciousness
Posts: 311
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

growing pains...you'll get over it. With practice it becomes easy. I have skin thicker than a basketball.

There's too much beauty in the world to enjoy, don't waste time with energy drainers.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:47 PM   #60
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The uncharted consciousness
Posts: 311
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

haha, thanks, but i'm sure being you is cool enough. Just becareful where you give your power to...

Peace

Last edited by Peace of mind; 12-29-2009 at 06:50 PM.
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:46 PM   #61
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

dearest

if you, were NOT who iT iS that you are

and, read that line

if you, were NOT who iT iS that you are


they would NOT try to hurt you

in fact, you would likely NOT get their heat/or get bothered

you get their heat ~ to spark you iNto action

only a spark, can spark another spark !!!

you are cream,
and, cream riSes above milk,

take their attacks & their comments against you,
as, THE GREAT COMPLIMENT
that iT iS

and, know that as a truth

MOST WHO TRY TO SLING THEIR MUD
are NOT worthy of slinging anything back at them,
lets face it, what purpose would be found,
in slinging mud at dirt ???

They would NOT come to attack you
NOR, talk 'ill' of you, behind your back,
and/or, do iT right out iN the open
unless, they were scared of you,
you were a threat,
or, they wanted to put our your spark !!!

The spirited, the truly spirited, will see, that as a truth !!!

So, you can only be one thing to them,
the mud / or dirt slingers,
and, that would be,
in a nutshell, a threat !!!

Funny thing ~ a 'real' light worker iS NOT a threat to anyone

They are NOT even a threat, to themselves

Awakening, iS quite a process

There iS NO real path, JK, taught us that

however, there is a trail to be blazed

be a trail blazer !!!

Go through a board, like you 'mean' buSineSS

and, do it, getting your iNSide SnakeS riSing !!!

Those who work hard, to divide a team,
are NOT lightworkers,
or, spiritual gurus,
they are simply NOT that

iT takes a very strong person ~ to NOT to fight back

to NOT feed their fires, and, just keep doing what you are doing

Silence is a great weapon ~ in FACT iT iS the most powerful one of all

THE SECRET iS WiTHiN ~ the trick is to let it out !!!

There will always be those, who try to separate teams

Remember TRY is NOT a DO !!!

(EVER had anyone tell you, they would try to make a party ???)

Did they ever turn up, put in a showing ???

Likely NOT !!!

We say, support everyone, who is doing their best

to wake people up, and, create awareness !!!

iT iS those people ~ who hold the 'real' spirit

LETS FACE iT !!!

iT iS NOT easy to try to be candle

however, iT is, and, has always been

through all time, ancient times, and, right NOW TYMES

Those CANDLES, brave enough,
to help with the LiGHTiNG OTHER CANDLES
that others try to blow out,
do NOT be a candle,that goes out in 'ill' wind

instead , be a candle,
that will propels others,
and, help them to ignite, and,
and, hep them to reunite
in ways, that brings out the 'real' spirit 'within"
and, sets people on 'fire'
and, pushes them into 'desire'

those people ~ they are the 'rare' ones

and, NO DOUBT, the rare, are oft times singled out !!!

celebrate your rareness, and, what iS unique about you !!!

The real spirit has always been here,
it started with Bill, and, it started with Kerrie,
and, their united/and, unified force/and, power as a vision,
and, look what occurred...

iT iS as alive and, as well,
or, at least,
as well, as, we, and,
all the rest of the people,
choose to come together,
and, make iT ~ all it CAN be !!!

yup-iT iS happening in this NOW

best thing to do ~ iS always be a 'good' eXpression
and, by doing so~ YOU will always be seen, to do 'good' work

THE MAIN REASON many came here at thiS TYME iS:

to do their best work

and, to do it in groups

and, to do it, in ways

~ the dark falls away,

and, EVERYTHiNG TURNS BRiGHT !!!

"To be rare, and, well_done at the same time
--is to express yourself, with integrity,
in the highest eXpression of truth, which is LOVE"


TRUTH is, always the highest eXpression of LOVE !!!

The other types of action, against us,
attacks, crude or snide comments,
fit into the lowest order !!!

Make a resolution,
to NOT accept/or be accepting of that type of stuff,
as, THE TRUTH !!! ~ because iT iS NOT

DiG DEEP and, DiSCOVER THE TRUTH
about your own stuffing !!!
and, then dish that out to the world
as. The eXchanger, that you really are !!!

iF we all did that
... what a world of eXchangerS iT would be !!!

Remember ~~ 'WiLL" is "THE WAY" !!!

Last edited by Karen; 12-31-2009 at 01:26 PM. Reason: faked quoted removed
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:49 PM   #62
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brightest Light View Post
i'm new here so maybe my opinion doesn't count.

but how can we find the truth if mean people can be mean?

what i mean is...

i got attacked on a forum a few years ago. the people were really mean and calling me names. i think they didn't like me.

so i had to leave that forum because the people there were so mean. the names they called me and the words they used really hurt me. i cried for a few weeks because it was traumatic. i found some healing frequencies that helped me and meditated a lot. after awhile i got strong again but how can i go back there now? they might do it again.

i don't want people to be mean to me.
Some people are so much more sensitive than others. I'm not speaking about you, because I don't know you, but sometimes people are so sensitive that they become weak.

We can not know what happened to you or why on another forum. I do not understand why you would cry for weeks. My suggestion is that you try using several usernames on several forums, that will allow you to practice at your communication, and then you will be able to not be quite so sensitive about what you say. After all, it is only a forum.

Yes, it is good to avoid being mean, however, in a democracy where free speach is protected, people should be able to discuss all sides of issues.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:57 PM   #63
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Yes, it is good to avoid being mean, however, in a democracy where free speach is protected, people should be able to discuss all sides of issues.
In this house (forum) all may speak their mind...but meanness is NOT aloud.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:43 PM   #64
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Personal attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
There is a difference between a dissagreement and a personal attack. The problem is not the disagreement, but the way it is presented.

This forum is the place where the most controversial subjects are discussed, thus without presenting them in the right format it is very easy to offend someone or be quite misunderstood.

All it takes is to apply some assertiveness when presenting one's views.. nothing more. It can be a pain and limiting sometimes, but I personally believe it is the most optimal way of sharing information at the current level of cosciousness on this forum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assertiveness

I want to thank everyone in this forum for exhibiting self-restraint and tolerance with my "out-reality" threads and postings -- I am well aware the responses could have been a lot more antagonistic. These days I lean more towards "actuality" than agreed upon "reality", which is to me an altered state.

Thanks again for the good manners shown towards me. The only time I got hit back on a post was most usually when my own manners were lacking somehow. It is a skill and an art to argue a different viewpoint. There is nothing wrong with judiciously getting someone's blood pressure up if it is done with good intentions. I would probably thank someone for making me confront something, if done correctly. Best to do it before 10pm

I am copying this portion of George Kavassilas' letter to an antagonistic person. I thought it a good way to keep one's own truths without having to attack the attacker:

"Thank you very much for facilitating an opportunity to respond to such a comment. I find comments like these inspiring and empowering. They also teach me how to respond honestly and firmly but with humility, compassion and Grace."

Link to whole letter

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:48 PM   #65
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

Another policy I have is to either not respond or to pick up the part of their post that does not spell it all out for me and ask for more clarity.

Gnosis

Last edited by Karen; 12-31-2009 at 01:21 PM. Reason: remove faked quote
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:53 PM   #66
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
nameless: I am a senior member here at AV, and regretfully I can tell you that this forum lost a majority of contributors because it turned to a subscription format. I believe that it has become unbalanced and I absolutely agree with you in that "free speech, opinion and controversial discussion" have been suppressed here.

Time will tell if this forum becomes the forum it use to be many months ago.

Truth can only be found through exploration of ideas from many sides.
I have not personally experienced that nor am aware of anyone else experiencing that.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #67
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Personal attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Wow.

I thought I'd just talk about something I do that makes it easier to respond to "hard" posts that may seem emotionally charged.

First, I just read the post and let my first impression guide me, I do not react, I just feel and write nothing. Then I reread the post and imagine that I'm the one who wrote it and use my own internal voice as the narration. I put my self in their shoes so to speak. Through doing this I have realized that nine times out of ten, the other person just wants their opinion to be respected... not to get into a fight.

If we state our opinions (as we should) keep in mind how it will be read by another reader, keep in mind that the person who writes a post feels strongly about what they are saying. Try to be that person for a few minutes so that you can understand where they are coming from...

Then respond. After all, we are all ONE.

I have no doubt that we will get it together and continue on in a way that is complimentary and respectful to ALL opinions without demeaning anyone. It is very important that we have the freedom to do so, and it is also very important that we do not abuse our freedom and thus retain an open and peaceful forum.

Peace of mind,
Wormhole

Good, I'm starting to do that more. Sometimes I get overly invested in my current viewpoint, but I upgrade my viewpoints so rapidly that I probably self-correct before anyone can take offense.

We are all going through a process here. Thank you moderators for being indulgent but firm.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:17 PM   #68
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
people should be able to discuss all sides of issues
Hi Kathy,

Forgive me, I'm quite late catching on as I haven't fully read the thread.

My question is, and you seem to express a feeling of being suppressed, I'm just wondering what 'side' you are referring to, what side is not supposedly allowed to discuss things?

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:26 PM   #69
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

Quote:
got attacked on a forum a few years ago.
Well if its any comfort, you're certainly not the only one, everyone and anyone whose been on forums.

In fact I too had such experiences, and I don't mean just 'normal disagreement', technically more like outright harassment.

The solution? is if it gets to the a point where debate is no longer an option, and if the person(s) you're discussing with cannot address your points in a respectful manner like adults, then simple, "conversation over".

Many people are more concerned with the thrill of posting negative messages rather than actually productive discussion. And so, its very easy to tell when one is not really interested in healthy debate, and best solution is ignore.

Cheers

Last edited by Karen; 12-31-2009 at 01:22 PM. Reason: adjust quote
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:44 PM   #70
nameless
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 41
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

I think its up to the so called administrators to unfortunately "police" threads in the sense that posters should remain on topic. Name calling and direct rudeness is off topic so should be removed . A critique/break down and analysis of someones opinion which could possibly have a percieved "negative" connotation should remain if it is in context, pertinent and on topic. It's not up to admin to make moral judgements, rebuke or reinterpret opinion, it should purely be a mechanical "contextual topic" application.

Philosophy is the pleasure of argument/conversation.

We do so in the forum of words which allows us to maintain a dissasociation with the causality of the materiel, ie we are not physicaly fighting as a way of putting across idealogies.

sometimes namecalling and bad feeling communicated is an experience we all have shared perhaps in our past and sometimes lazily attributed to rites of passage or an initiatory step. Some of us have learnt from this and that we now end up with the conclusion that words can give us pleasure as well as pain but in all circumstances and wether good or bad are an invented control mechanism that we must control, lest it control us. Others have thus been lead to the conclusion that words are a disease of language thus was created such methods as "the cut up". Writing and words we all employ follow a structure or "rules of grammer" that we have all agreed to use, a common ground for us to play on. It is self policed purely because not to do so would mean an inability to communicate and would be self harming. Maybe we should allow people to express their inability the same way we allow people to express their so called "positive creativity". either way two sides of the same coin. If one is so easily effected by words in both a positive and negative context there is an inbalance, you become a wanton victim wallowing in the supressed love of self loathing, fear and may become mainpulated and hurt too easily and would be a person better suited to some other abstract medium such as maths, painting, or music.
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:07 PM   #71
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

Let's cut to the chase here. A forum with total agreement on everything would not be very productive. The purpose is to post things and get points and counterpoints. Sometimes we get fired up when someone disagrees with our thinking. This should either make you feel stronger about your position or question it more.

Rudeness is another thing though. It is no different than having a face to face converstation. Just because a person is hiding behind a computer screen, doesn't give them the right to belittle another member.

The third point, and maybe the most important thing around here lately, is that are people, (or groups of people) that attack forums for the sole purpose of disrupting them and causing chaos. We have to recognize this when it is happening and do the appropriate actions. Hats off to the mods btw.

If you are not aware of what I am talking about you can click on the following link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smurf_attack

Last edited by micjer; 12-30-2009 at 03:34 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:35 PM   #72
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

I totally agree with micjer on all of his points.......and the third point has to be looked at .
We must never stop the freedom of speech, never stop different ideas etc...
maybe we can start one thread where if a person totaly disenchanted politely put,(p........off......) ....writes into it...and the rest of us try to win them back round...called the "RED ROOM"..................that way they can get it off their chest
lol
dominc


Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Let's cut to the chase here. A forum with total agreement on everything would not be very productive. The purpose is to post things and get points and counterpoints. Sometimes we get fired up when someone disagrees with our thinking. This should either make you feel stronger about your position or question it more.

Rudeness is another thing though. It is no different than having a face to face converstation. Just because a person is hiding behind a computer screen, doesn't give them the right to belittle another member.

The third point, and maybe the most important thing around here lately, is that are people, (or groups of people) that attack forums for the sole purpose of disrupting them and causing chaos. We have to recognize this when it is happening and do the appropriate actions. Hats off to the mods btw.

If you are not aware of what I talking about you can click on the following link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smurf_attack
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:46 PM   #73
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
I totally agree with micjer on all of his points.......and the third point has to be looked at .
We must never stop the freedom of speech, never stop different ideas etc...
maybe we can start one thread where if a person totaly disenchanted politely put,(p........off......) ....writes into it...and the rest of us try to win them back round...called the "RED ROOM"..................that way they can get it off their chest
lol
dominc
Kinda like a "time-out" area!




Last edited by micjer; 12-31-2009 at 04:38 AM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:54 PM   #74
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 97
Default Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

i just wrote something a bit rude about henry kissinger! Well, his latest clone anyway, is that ok? im just a useless, breeder, eater, carbon producing unit after all and don't know my place/peasant/slave status?!

just a bit of levity folks!
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:35 PM   #75
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: within my heart
Posts: 1,209
Talking Re: Personal attacks (conducted on this forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefluffy View Post
i just wrote something a bit rude about henry kissinger! Well, his latest clone anyway, is that ok? im just a useless, breeder, eater, carbon producing unit after all and don't know my place/peasant/slave status?!

just a bit of levity folks!



Henry's container~ while his clone takes a break~
it appears George's clone is quite (bored?

Last edited by giovonni; 01-29-2010 at 06:15 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon