Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-11-2009, 05:38 AM   #26
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: BIll of Lights.....PLEASE HELP ME FINISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Start learning to enjoy this 3d existence that God gave you.

Live fully, laugh often, and love always

there is a line to get in here where we are...so cherish it

Oh yeah... forgot one more
Choose to be kind

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:01 AM   #27
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Stargazer1965 for the invitation to add to your Bill of Lights

I am honored to be part

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:53 PM   #28
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Don't follow leaders

Watch your parking meters

-Bob Dylan.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:23 PM   #29
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

It is against the divine laws of nature ,for man to be a slave, so naturally he will rebel.

So things are created to divert your energy, and your energy makes an agreement ETHERICLY.No one controls you,they seek to control what you put into the Ether.

When you resist swine flu, you create swine flu. Those behind the scenes, need you to continually,put this into the Ether ,so it will manifest on their behalf,which came from the collective creation,of your thoughts.

All of this, takes the Karmic load off of the wizard, and you reap what you sow.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #30
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

I wanted to add another in the LIGHT of recent events..

Be open to the wonders around us
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:40 PM   #31
Kre8ive Lady
Avalon Senior Member

Stargazer, thank you for starting this thread! What an awesome idea! The contribution I would like to add is:

Start looking at things from many different perspectives, not just your own. For example:

We have heard and read from many people in many different places that the PTW (Powers That Were) are required to tell us ahead of time what their plans and intentions are, but no one seems to understand why. It is all a matter of perspective. In order to understand why another person does something, we need to look at it from their perspective, not our own.

In order to understand why they do this, let me give you an example: Lets say there are two First Grade children sitting down at a table in the school cafeteria eating their lunch. One child says to the other, “I am going to take the cake off your plate and eat it.” The second child looks at the first child in surprise and disbelief, but says nothing. The first child takes the cake off of the first child’s plate, and still the first child says and does nothing, so the second child eat the cake he has “stolen“.

The first child, feeling a bit indignant, calls a teacher over and explains the situation. After hearing all of the details, the teacher decides that because the first child neither said nor did anything to let the second child know that he was NOT welcome to take and eat his cake; it was the same as giving his permission for the second child to have the first child’s cake.

From the PTW perspective, by forewarning us of their intentions, they are asking our permission to do whatever it is they are declaring their intentions to be. If we, collectively, do and say nothing to stop them from carrying out their proposed plans, then we are, from their perspective, giving them permission to do as they say they intend. In other words, from their perspective, they are obeying the Universal Law of Free Will.
Kre8ive Lady is offline   Reply With Quote