Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 04:59 AM   #26
m1*
Banned
 
m1*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 197
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Me neither. Gold Coast, if that where you are, is by:

NHQ South Queensland Brisbane Headquarters for all naval activity south of the Tropic of Capricorn (near Rockhampton).
I moved here (to the Gold Coast) 10 months ago.

Originally I am from Victoria.

I was born in Preston.

I spent my childhood (up until about 7) growing up in the country (a place called Finley). That is where a LOT of things happened to me.

Then we moved to the city and I lived all over Melbourne ever since.

Funnily enough, a lot of these things stopped once we moved away from the country - but returned (with a vengeance) when I hit about 13/14.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:26 AM   #27
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Well - seeing as I'm from the northern hemisphere (Canada) I don't know what the effin (nature) spirits are down under below the equatorial belt - do you have an inner kind of cultural background, like hmmmm dwarves, faeiries, mermaids, mermen, whatever? Your inner genetic background can help if you populate your head with your own stuff... something homespun... comforting. Some of those energies just have no place to roost so they freak and blip of their own accord... Australia has so many fantastic children's authors... seriously. I'm not joking about it.

hey, are you tuned into aboriginal dreamtime and/or stories in any way?

I don't think I have to add that these things are happening to you because you're sensitive to energies. But I did, kind of trying to be on the safe side of it. Are you into aroma therapies at all? It can get your mind into a different zone too, where you maybe can be more at ease. Or heck, are there just smells you like, let's go further, love?

If you're into the aromas, I have a great book that's specifically spiritual and I can check it for you.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:37 AM   #28
m1*
Banned
 
m1*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 197
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

I am a nuts and bolts kind of guy. If I had not experienced what I have n my life, I'd PROBABLY be one of those guys responding with something like" "Buahahaha, ET'S? Buahahaha!!! Muahahaha! You CLOWNS!"...

However, I have a life of almost daily experiences, visions, dreams, "visitations", you name it. So that is what I am trying to work out. I try VERY hard not to latch onto any one theory or the other. I try very hard not to put things into boxes. I just try to keep everything floating until something makes sense.

So, having said all that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Well - seeing as I'm from the northern hemisphere (Canada) I don't know what the effin (nature) spirits are down under below the equatorial belt - do you have an inner kind of cultural background, like hmmmm dwarves, faeiries, mermaids, mermen, whatever? Your inner genetic background can help if you populate your head with your own stuff... something homespun... comforting. Some of those energies just have no place to roost so they freak and blip of their own accord... Australia has so many fantastic children's authors... seriously. I'm not joking about it.
Think of Australia as the 51st state of the US. The only thing missing is a bridge. The culture here is much the same as the US, especially recently. Practically all our TV and radio programming is either straight from the US or based from the US. We've even got little white kids walking around with pants down to their ankles, wearing gold chains and calling each other "bro". We do have our own cultural legends and tales, but I've never been one to pay any such thing great attention. I don't do legends and tales. I don't like fiction. I like truth. I like facts. I involve myself with what ever I can get a hold of that is rooted in truth and facts. My personal experiences are the foundation of everything I acknowledge -- not fairies and elves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
hey, are you tuned into aboriginal dreamtime and/or stories in any way?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I don't think I have to add that these things are happening to you because you're sensitive to energies. But I did, kind of trying to be on the safe side of it. Are you into aroma therapies at all? It can get your mind into a different zone too, where you maybe can be more at ease. Or heck, are there just smells you like, let's go further, love?
Yes, I am most certainly extremely sensitive to energies.

No, I am not involved in aromatherapy or any other kind of therapy. I am only involved in what I can sort out in my head -- which (often) isn't much!
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:42 AM   #29
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
Well, regarding the PTS, I'd buy that. I mean, it's blatantly obvious that I was discontent about SOMETHING as someone leaned over me with a metal object. I felt like I wanted to grab him by the neck and strangle him. I really lost the plot that day. I was so embarrassed.

I was having trouble with my wisom teeth, and after that "episode" the dentist recommended that when I had them removed I was to be put to sleep. That was probably a very good idea, because I very likely WOULD have strangled someone.

But you know something peculiar? After that trip, I went to the hospital to have my wisdom teeth removed. I tell no word of a lie, this is what happened:

I was lying on the bed thing what ever it is called in a gown, in a room, ready to be rolled into the theater. A nurse places a blanket over me and also a machine which pumps warm air into another plastic type blanket to raise my body temperature. I noted to them: "Good, because I am very cold blooded". I wasn't trying to reference anything. All I meant was that I feel the cold much more than other people. Then, another guy (don't know what his role was), but he had ONE slit eye, I could see it (and I swear I am not telling fibs), he said: "Like those creatures from the center of the earth?". I looked at him and my eyes opened like saucepans (so to speak). I was speechless. Why did he say THAT? That is NOT a good thing to say to me if they wish me to STAY on that table and not disintegrate everything in the room! However, I didn't say anything or move, because I still felt highly embarrassed about the "dentist" situation and I didn't want to come out of that surgery having dome something even worse. So I just lied there and tried to keep my cool. But I was thinking.. WHY did you say that?

..and why DID he say that? I tell no word of a lie, I looked into his eyes just prior to him saying that and one of them was slit. I thought I was imagining things. See, the whole thing is - I was AWARE (after the dentist situation) that I get a bit over excited when people lean over me with metal objects, so I was trying HARD to just remain calm and not do anything that will cause me embarrassment. That is pretty much the only reason why I didn't jump off that table there and then -- because I was already putting in a great effort to remain calm. But I am still highly confused why he said that.

Maybe it was an inside joke between the staff? Maybe they were told what I did at the dentist? Maybe they know something about people who react that way? Maybe he was trying to get a reaction? I am still left with the question: WHY did he say that?
I sometimes wonder if there isn't something written on the computers as to what we are. Or even orders whether to let some people die, or treat others so they'll live. I lost a father in 2005, under some suspicious circumstances to hospital diagnosis, as well as I went to the hospital for "simple" gall bladder surgery that ended up being a 7 month nightmare, and almost dying few times.
Something the doctor told me really alerted me to that feeling.
After the first surgeons botched the surgery, (let it rupture and turn gangrene, and MRSA set in, and almost died) the specialist, told my husband and I that I'll likely not make it. It didn't look very good for me. Etc.. Etc... Then he asked me how old my children were. (I started being a mom late in life) I said 8, 9, and 14. His whole tune changed! Suddenly I was going to make it, everything would be alright.
But yeah, then he botched it too. Forgot to give me antibiotics, and I got a wound abcess, and MRSA again. Almost died again. (MRSA is a wicked disease!) Not to mention from all the medication and Mrsa, I was in a wheel chair for about 3 to 4 months.


Quote:
Hybridization doesn't really fit the way I see things, but I am not closed minded. I wouldn't be at all surprised if I am a hybrid of some kind. It would certainly make sense. I am very different (not in appearance) but in mindset towards just about everyone around me. I know that EVERYONE is different to one extent or another -- but I M REALLY different in the way that I see and react to things. I am different in what I see as valuable and what is not valuable. I often have great difficulty fitting in with peers, and have to put in a great conscious effort to act as they do -- not because I have low self esteem and want them to like me, but because if I act the way "I" feel I should act, they all think I am weird - so I can do without it. I only ever say a fraction of what I am thinking in social environments. I often look at the way people relate and react to each other and I find myself becoming rather depressed with social situations -- in minutes. So I sit there and smile and fit in, but deep down I am thinking? Is THIS all there is? Is THIS what people find fun? Oh man... I'd prefer to stand in the middle of nowhere and stare at the stars than I would like to sit with a heap of people drinking and telling crude jokes and reciting stupid stories about some immoral thing they did the day before. It's a real chore for me to deal with. So I live alone and I have been single for a decade. I just can't handle being around people for too long. They are very depressing to me.
I've thought about this very subject many times. I don't know how else to bring this up without sounding like I'm "Wierd" so what the heck.
there have been so many times that I will "Feel" someone's emotions. And many times when I run across gifted people, such as yourself, I sense they are looking for an Equal. (along with loneliness many times, and few other emotions thrown in occasionally too.)
If you stop and think about it, If you get into a relationship/friendship with average person, can read their thoughts, feelings, etc.... it would get pretty one sided, and unequal relationship/friendship. But what would happen if you met someone whom had a simular gift, and could BLOCK or psychically defend themselves? you couldn't read their thoughts, know what they're feeling? Kind of puts things on the same playing field then, doesn't it?
Don't know if that's possible. Just a thought.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:55 AM   #30
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Whew, not much for me to go on then

What kind of nuts and bolts do you like? Astronomy, electromagnetic theory, pulsars, deep ecology, buddhism, gardening like in the ground with your hands, endangered species, I dunno, cars? corrupt US politics?... ?

For instance, there's a discussion here:

CERN: ATLAS, CIA, Stony Brook/ Brookhaven Nat. Lab
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15781

-and-

(My personal favourite) Let's fry Dick Cheney!! (And Karl Rove et al)
Why is Dick Cheney still yapping?...
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=180577

-and-

[I dunno]

PS Do you swim in the ocean a lot or no?
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:05 AM   #31
m1*
Banned
 
m1*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 197
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Whew, not much for me to go on then

What kind of nuts and bolts do you like? Astronomy, electromagnetic theory, pulsars, deep ecology, buddhism, gardening like in the ground with your hands, endangered species, I dunno, cars? corrupt US politics?... ?
"Nuts and bolts" is a figure of speech. It means that I like to deal with the foundational structure of any subject. ie: The "meat and potatoes" (another figure of speech), ie: I like to use factual information as much as possible, and conjecture as little as possible.

I have researched all of the above subjects (least of all, buddhism), and all information plays a part in how I view things. I don't dwell on any one subject. If something is "real" and "true", and if it is important, I am interested in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
For instance, there's a discussion here:

CERN: ATLAS, CIA, Stony Brook/ Brookhaven Nat. Lab
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15781

-and-

(My personal favourite) Let's fry Dick Cheney!! (And Karl Rove et al)
Why is Dick Cheney still yapping?...
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=180577

-and-

[I dunno]

PS Do you swim in the ocean a lot or no?
I do love the ocean. I must live near the ocean. I love to be close to the ocean. I do swim in it, but I am afraid that something will come and bite my leg off. Too many squid monsters in there. So I prefer to view the ocean and be close it, rather than being in it (and becoming breakfast) -- that's a little too close for my liking. Plus there are stingrays, jellyfish and a lot of other creatures which could do me harm.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:12 AM   #32
m1*
Banned
 
m1*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 197
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
I sometimes wonder if there isn't something written on the computers as to what we are. Or even orders whether to let some people die, or treat others so they'll live. I lost a father in 2005, under some suspicious circumstances to hospital diagnosis, as well as I went to the hospital for "simple" gall bladder surgery that ended up being a 7 month nightmare, and almost dying few times.
Something the doctor told me really alerted me to that feeling.
After the first surgeons botched the surgery, (let it rupture and turn gangrene, and MRSA set in, and almost died) the specialist, told my husband and I that I'll likely not make it. It didn't look very good for me. Etc.. Etc... Then he asked me how old my children were. (I started being a mom late in life) I said 8, 9, and 14. His whole tune changed! Suddenly I was going to make it, everything would be alright.
But yeah, then he botched it too. Forgot to give me antibiotics, and I got a wound abcess, and MRSA again. Almost died again. (MRSA is a wicked disease!) Not to mention from all the medication and Mrsa, I was in a wheel chair for about 3 to 4 months.
I remember watching my grandfather die at his hospital bed. At the time, I felt strongly that the doctors wanted him to die. They put a tube down his mouth and the condensation in the tube settled in his lungs, gave him pneumonia and he died (duh! idiots...). He knew he was going to die. He was pointing at the curtains. I have little faith in doctors or the medical system.

They did the same thing with my grandmother a few years later. They insisted that she was brain dead and needed to turn the machines off. So, the family agreed that is best. Then after watching her convulse and moan for several minutes, I came to the conclusion that she was murdered also.

Going to a hospital is one of the quickest ways to die in my books.

They are home now - in a better place. For that, I am glad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
I've thought about this very subject many times. I don't know how else to bring this up without sounding like I'm "Wierd" so what the heck.
there have been so many times that I will "Feel" someone's emotions. And many times when I run across gifted people, such as yourself, I sense they are looking for an Equal. (along with loneliness many times, and few other emotions thrown in occasionally too.)
If you stop and think about it, If you get into a relationship/friendship with average person, can read their thoughts, feelings, etc.... it would get pretty one sided, and unequal relationship/friendship. But what would happen if you met someone whom had a simular gift, and could BLOCK or psychically defend themselves? you couldn't read their thoughts, know what they're feeling? Kind of puts things on the same playing field then, doesn't it?
Don't know if that's possible. Just a thought.
I can relate to this. I wish the people around me, in my life, were more REAL about things. Most people are way too shallow and put LITTLE effort into understanding ANYTHING. They simply latch to what sounds good to them and makes them feel warm and fuzzy *sigh*. Then, they look at me, a person who THRIVES on learning and understanding and constantly try to convince me how I have everything all wrong, because what I say doesn't fit in their puny little head. So, I go back home - close my front door and sit here alone. Yes I know what I just said isn't very nice, but that's how I feel. Just being honest.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:28 AM   #33
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

OK, in the meantime here, I read your dreams, visions (am I nuts) post. Well, just so you know, right now I am stuck in 1942 with an almost dead horse I have to rescue. So you tell me. He's (could be a she) is emaciated, can't get up... there are about 6 people with me. It's night. We're being furtive. There are Nazi snipers everywhere. I've gotten as far as getting him (her) on an industrial type of canvas to drag, which incidentally is also quieter to drag/move to a safer corner of the hangar, than say pulling it by the legs.... Because it's so weak, at least it's quiet. Actually, it's hardly breathing, just enough to keep its heart and brain going - it can't move more than that or it might die with the exertion. It's in an air plane hangar.

Have you had any 'insectoid' typology experiences?

Last edited by no caste; 10-25-2009 at 06:33 AM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:29 AM   #34
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 296
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

M1,

Welcome to Avalon.

Thank you for sharing your experiences- as painful as they are for you.

I can relate to many of them, as I have had similar experiences myself.

My suggestion to you is to find a way to reconcile the things that have
happened to you in such a way that they have meaning. Pain and suffering without meaning can be difficult to bear. Feeling like there is a good reason for things happening the way they do can make all the difference.

Since you believe in God, I assume you also believe in angels. Call on them often for guidance and protection-especially Archangel Michael.
Just ask, and they will protect you.

Sincerely,

FIIISH
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:32 AM   #35
m1*
Banned
 
m1*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 197
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
OK, in the meantime here, I read your dreams, visions (am I nuts) post. Well, just so you know, right now I am stuck in 1942 with an almost dead horse I have to rescue. So you tell me. He's (could be a she) is emaciated, can't get up... there are about 6 people with me. It's night. We're being furtive. There are Nazi snipers everywhere. I've gotten as far as getting him (her) on an industrial type of canvas to drag, which incidentally is also quieter to drag/move to a safer corner of the hangar, than say pulling it by the legs.... Because it's so weak, at least it's quiet. Actually, it's hardly breathing, just enough to keep its heart and brain going - it can't move more than that or it might die with the exertion. It's in an air plane hangar.

Have you had any 'insectoid' typology experiences? It's quirks and quarks all 'round.
I'll have to be honest here. I am utterly confused by your response.

However, there is one question above, so I'll go with that.

I have not had any insectoid type experiences.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:37 AM   #36
m1*
Banned
 
m1*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 197
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
M1,

Welcome to Avalon.

Thank you for sharing your experiences- as painful as they are for you.

I can relate to many of them, as I have had similar experiences myself.

My suggestion to you is to find a way to reconcile the things that have
happened to you in such a way that they have meaning. Pain and suffering without meaning can be difficult to bear. Feeling like there is a good reason for things happening the way they do can make all the difference.

Since you believe in God, I assume you also believe in angels. Call on them often for guidance and protection-especially Archangel Michael.
Just ask, and they will protect you.

Sincerely,

FIIISH
Yes, I do pray to God. However, I do not and will not pray to angels. I do ask though, that God send me an angel - whether it be in a dream or while I am awake to help me - because I've concluded that there's nothing I can learn from anyone on this earth. That's not to say that there isn't anything TO learn from people, it's just that I can no longer be bothered dealing with lies and ego and exaggerations and mental instability. I sincerely need a mentor. I really need someone to look up to, that I can communicate with and learn truth from. That's what I want more than anything. I used to look up to adults. But then when I grew up I realized that most of them are insane and I became very disillusioned. Now I look up to children. They're the only ones I find truth, honesty and purity in.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:48 AM   #37
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
I remember watching my grandfather die at his hospital bed. At the time, I felt strongly that the doctors wanted him to die. They put a tube down his mouth and the condensation in the tube settled in his lungs, gave him pneumonia and he died (duh! idiots...). He knew he was going to die. He was pointing at the curtains. I have little faith in doctors or the medical system.

They did the same thing with my grandmother a few years later. They insisted that she was brain dead and needed to turn the machines off. So, the family agreed that is best. Then after watching her convulse and moan for several minutes, I came to the conclusion that she was murdered also.

Going to a hospital is one of the quickest ways to die in my books.

They are home now - in a better place. For that, I am glad.
Knowing they're in a better place is all that keeps me going. I've actually seen my father since he's passed. I was sitting on the edge of my bed, listening to the song "Whispering hope" played by I believe Red and Smiley. (Or was it Reno and Smiley? I can't remember their names now. Bummer!)
An Old timey TV show. From like the 60's. (even way before my time. lol)
They played it wonderfully. Tears filled my eyes, and I thought, "Oh dad I wish you could hear this! He laid his hand on my shoulder, and I heard his voice say, "I can hear it, I'm here." And then something about him listening to them on the radio back home when he was young.
I went to my mom, and told her about the experience, and she asked me, "Don't you know who they are?" (well..... NO!) Then she proceeded to tell me they were his favorite singers when they first got married.
My dad's sister lived in the basement apartment of my mom's house, and I went down to tell her. With tears in her eyes, she affirmed to me that, yes they used to listen to it on the radio back home!

Quote:
I can relate to this. I wish the people around me, in my life, were more REAL about things. Most people are way too shallow and put LITTLE effort into understanding ANYTHING. They simply latch to what sounds good to them and makes them feel warm and fuzzy *sigh*. Then, they look at me, a person who THRIVES on learning and understanding and constantly try to convince me how I have everything all wrong, because what I say doesn't fit in their puny little head. So, I go back home - close my front door and sit here alone. Yes I know what I just said isn't very nice, but that's how I feel. Just being honest.
OH DEFININITELY! Lots of people around here where I live are what I call Vain.
They worry so much about "how they look to other people. Have to "FIT IN" with society. What cloths they wear, how their car looks, how their house looks, etc....
I do have to say, my dad one time told me that he and I didn't have the same life style.
My mom and my brother were very materialistic. Keep up with the Jones' sort of attitude, best cloths, best cars, houses, toys, etc...
My dad, was always the nature person. Or so I thought. He liked to farm, garden, animals, walks in the woods, live off the land, etc..
His phrase that I always heard him say was, "I want to live 60 airmiles from the nearest road."
He never liked civilization. And I have somewhat the same attitude.
So when he told me we didn't have the same life style, I was hurt.

Later, I realized he was talking about me working part time mininum paying job, and living off cash means only. Everything old, patched, broken, etc...

Eventually, I did get a better paying job, got a loan on the house, got a loan on new car, new truck, credit cards out the bum, and in debt up to my eyeballs, (somebody help me! lol)
You know what. I think I was happier when I had nothing, driving an old junker with out AC, but having no bills to have to pay.

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 10-25-2009 at 06:52 AM.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:49 AM   #38
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
I'll have to be honest here. I am utterly confused by your response.

However, there is one question above, so I'll go with that.

I have not had any insectoid type experiences.
My point is: if you think you are nuts - you can always use me as a gauge (I am quite sure I am MORE nuts!!! )

You sound level-headed to me. I am currently out of ideas. If something comes to me, I'll let you know - I wanted you to know the source though, kind of like a fair warning. Grain of salt maybe, something like that. Also, it could be that there is a lot going on this weekend in military land or where ever - it's a big universe/s and I don't even know...

Another question: Has the swine flu thing been on your mind at all...? lately..? now...? ever....?
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:49 AM   #39
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 296
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Yes, I do pray to God. However, I do not and will not pray to angels.
M1,

Some people believe:

that we ARE God-pieces of the whole.

We are the creator, and there are many creators that make up the One, Infinite Creator. Some are more powerful than we are, some less.
But, we all create.

Therefore, praying to an angel is still praying to a higher power.
Isn't that what you are intending to do?

Sincerely,

FIIISH
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:30 AM   #40
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Ross H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 507
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
M1,

Some people believe:

that we ARE God-pieces of the whole.

We are the creator, and there are many creators that make up the One, Infinite Creator. Some are more powerful than we are, some less.
But, we all create.

Therefore, praying to an angel is still praying to a higher power.
Isn't that what you are intending to do?

Sincerely,

FIIISH

Yes, "conversations with god" Neale Donald Walsh, (do-not be put of by the title, its not what it seems) says that we are infinite pieces spread through out all that is, experiencing past, present, future, parallel lives all at the same moment (NOW)

In this one piece of existence, this life, this earth, we are experiencing love and fear, tho fear is the dominant emotion, it seems, regardless of one's belief system...I personally can see how fear has bought me to this moment which has ultimately shown me the true nature of love...

It seems we need to understand the duality of all, to understand anything in this one piece of our existence, matrix/hologram or what ever else we wish to call it?

peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:35 AM   #41
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 296
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
"conversations with god" Neale Donald Walsh
I have a friend that forwards his "I Believe God Wants You to Know"
emails to me pretty frequently.

I believe he has some good insight.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:22 AM   #42
kari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 52
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
Yes, I do pray to God. However, I do not and will not pray to angels. I do ask though, that God send me an angel - whether it be in a dream or while I am awake to help me - because I've concluded that there's nothing I can learn from anyone on this earth. That's not to say that there isn't anything TO learn from people, it's just that I can no longer be bothered dealing with lies and ego and exaggerations and mental instability. I sincerely need a mentor. I really need someone to look up to, that I can communicate with and learn truth from. That's what I want more than anything. I used to look up to adults. But then when I grew up I realized that most of them are insane and I became very disillusioned. Now I look up to children. They're the only ones I find truth, honesty and purity in.
Hello, i read the "ringing cedars of russia" series,(9 books) and in the books there is a whole lot about who we are, where we came from and why things are the way they are, it felt genuine, what was in the books, for the first time in my life i felt i found the truth. My grandfather(my mother`s father) was also in the war( second worldwar) and he was also a cook.My parents moved here (Sweden) from Finland in the 1950:s and i am born here, but anyway regarding the books, they talk about children and why it is important that they must explore everything themselves, because they are pure,i guess what i say sounds abit strange, because i jump from this to that, but that`s the way i am, whatever comes in to my head and in the moment, i write it down, i really recomend the books, best i ever read.
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:33 AM   #43
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

OK. So this is what I mean by the insectoid thingy -


Let me guess. It doesn't do anything for you either.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:50 AM   #44
Noela
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 205
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

There are so many replies here, m1, and I hope it is not confusing you
further, but I wanted to say something also.

As you see there are many different viewpoints and suggestions,
but basically we do appreciate your sharing your experiences.
I cannot comprehend how devastating it must be for you, not only with the past experiences but the way you describe your life in the present.
It is very true that unless you have experienced something you
cannot really understand it, and that is true for me.

I just want to say that I am so pleased you have found the power
of the name of Jesus, and the help you have experienced from
prayer. There are those who have spoken of similar experiences
here on the Forum (i.e. the power of the name of Jesus) and there
are many more on various websites. I expect you have discovered that.

And - I say hello as a fellow Australian - originally from Brisbane.
I can relate strongly to your comment "Think of Australia as the 51st
state of the U.S." - that's why I hived back to Britain quick smart!!

Love and blessings to you m1. I will join you in prayer for that angel
to come along in the way you describe.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #45
m1*
Banned
 
m1*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 197
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
M1,

Some people believe:

that we ARE God-pieces of the whole.

We are the creator, and there are many creators that make up the One, Infinite Creator. Some are more powerful than we are, some less.
But, we all create.

Therefore, praying to an angel is still praying to a higher power.
Isn't that what you are intending to do?

Sincerely,

FIIISH
Some people may believe that, but I am not one of them. I pray only to the most high. If he wants me to talk with anyone less, he will send them. I do not believe that we are "God pieces". I am wholeheartedly convinced that we are the "creat-ION" and that we must conduct ourselves as such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
Yes, "conversations with god" Neale Donald Walsh, (do-not be put of by the title, its not what it seems) says that we are infinite pieces spread through out all that is, experiencing past, present, future, parallel lives all at the same moment (NOW)

In this one piece of existence, this life, this earth, we are experiencing love and fear, tho fear is the dominant emotion, it seems, regardless of one's belief system...I personally can see how fear has bought me to this moment which has ultimately shown me the true nature of love...

It seems we need to understand the duality of all, to understand anything in this one piece of our existence, matrix/hologram or what ever else we wish to call it?

peace always
I have many dreams and visions of places that do not seem to be in this reality. I don't know what to make of them, so I don't use them for conclusions. I use them as food for thought. I simply wonder about what I have seen in that regard. I have many dreams which make me feel as though I am living "around" this time on a close "timeline" in a completely different life. The reason it seems this way is that the dreams are so vivid. I don't know ANY of the places or ANY of the people, yet I know them perfectly well and I know my way around some places as though I'd spent a lifetime there. In many instances, the places are VERY similar to "this" reality - yet different, as if I were viewing a branch of time that left off from where we were 50 years ago. For example, I might dream of a place where everything looks totally normal, like any city might look on earth, except that the clothes people are wearing are totally different, or maybe everything is the same but the cars are weird. So, I am open to such suggestions due to my own experiences, but at this time, the whole situation is something to speculate about. I don't have any evidence that it's what I am seeing. All I know is that what I am seeing is NOT from "my" life and sometimes not from "this" time.

Actually, here's an example. I was taking a nap the other day. I wasn't quite asleep and I wasn't quite awake. I was "drifting off". Then I heard loudly in my head: "Baxlor Avenue". So I decided to get out of bed and go look it up online - because I OFTEN hear stuff like this and I never go look it up and by the time I decide to look it up I've either forgotten what was said or forgotten all about it - period. There is no such place on this earth named Baxlor Avenue. So why did I hear it? Is is a future place? Is it a place from a parallel branch of time? It is interesting though. I heard it clearly (no, it wasn't Baxter, it was baxLOR). I often hear names as well. Just out of the blue I will hear a persons name. If I am near a computer when I wake up, I will go to Google news and look it up. I also often dream of people up to mischief, such as murders, people getting injured, etc.

Side note: I just woke up from a nap right now. While I had my eyes closed, I saw a white bus with a blue stripe turning a corner. It lost control and tipped over. Then it slid down a road, went through a rail and came to a halt. Then I saw people climbing out and also pulling out children which were not moving. Some people died on that bus. I looked up "Bus" on Google news, but there was no story about a bus - so I don't know where I got that from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
OK. So this is what I mean by the insectoid thingy -

YouTube - Wendy McNeill - Ask Me No Questions

Let me guess. It doesn't do anything for you either.
This seems to me, to be a dream of a devil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
There are so many replies here, m1, and I hope it is not confusing you
further, but I wanted to say something also.

As you see there are many different viewpoints and suggestions,
but basically we do appreciate your sharing your experiences.
I cannot comprehend how devastating it must be for you, not only with the past experiences but the way you describe your life in the present.
It is very true that unless you have experienced something you
cannot really understand it, and that is true for me.
it doesn't bother me per se, if people don't understand or relate. However, what does bother me is if someone related to what I am saying with something to do with drugs, or they want to try to tell me that their "guides" told them this or that. I really can't stand New Age philosophies. I can do without that kind of thing. I don't tell people as such, because it will turn into an argument, so I just say: "Thanks" and shake my head in private. What I mean to say is, it is very difficult to find people who can see that what I am experiencing isn't some vague dream or thought that I am trying to get to sound "cool". Like I said, I've woken up with injuries, swellings, marks, you name it. What I have experiences is as real as real can get, so I just get a bit annoyed if people lose sight of that and bring what I am saying back down to stories and conjecture (or something that simply sounds cool). I find it rather irritating actually. This is the main reason I never said anything at all for years -- because when I did, I just couldn't deal with the responses. However, I am getting better at just biting my tongue these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
I just want to say that I am so pleased you have found the power
of the name of Jesus, and the help you have experienced from
prayer. There are those who have spoken of similar experiences
here on the Forum (i.e. the power of the name of Jesus) and there
are many more on various websites. I expect you have discovered that.
Yes, many people get offended when I explain that the name of Jesus helps. Some people get outright vicious at the mention of Jesus name. There are a lot of people that can't stand the thought of God and if you mention God or Jesus, they'll do anything they can to either mock you or suggest some other information to try to pull you away from accepting that Jesus is Lord. I've just learned to ignore it. It's usually the same people who believe they ARE Gods, or that they are co creators, or that they get their information from "guides" that will not accept that Jesus is Lord. I plain out don't subscribe to any of that. I know that the Lords name works, because when I have been attacked, I called on the Lord and I was helped. And I'm not talking of a bout of indigestion one night, and then thinking: "Oh the demons are here".. I'm talking room lit up blue, being held to the bed, can't move, something tearing at my very soul and life force. The ONLY thing tat makes this stop is the name of Jesus. I know that to be true and no one is going to convince me of anything different withs stories about guides, pleiadians, insectoids or angels. Hate to sound sarcastic, but I think some people just let their imagination get the better of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
And - I say hello as a fellow Australian - originally from Brisbane.
I can relate strongly to your comment "Think of Australia as the 51st
state of the U.S." - that's why I hived back to Britain quick smart!!

Love and blessings to you m1. I will join you in prayer for that angel
to come along in the way you describe.
I don't blame you! This country has gone down hill so much in the last 20 years. I'm still glad I live here though. There are much worse places on the earth.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:54 PM   #46
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Fine. Do you find any comedians funny?



Jerry Lewis is insectoid... anything in your fellow man or woman... ? anywhere... that's pleasant... ?
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:32 PM   #47
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Wow- the dentist/hospital experience is interesting..... I need to read that again.

Carol- I too listened to Greer last night (On Veritas) but I can't agree with him on the no malevolent species- I think there is probably a lot more he doesn't say- not sure why people think he's malevolent himself for saying that- I get the feeling he is doing good for the world etc;

Kari Lynn- glad you got well- so hard when you have children to be told such nonsense by medical *authorities*......

I do think/know they keep data on certain people who are/were part of various genetic breeding programs etc; I am part of one (Lebensborn program) grew up near Brookhaven and Montauk and was given numerous drugs (LSD) as a small child in conjunction with various experiments. Some of the other Montauk survivors have recognized me/I recognized them and we have *reunited* to support each other etc;

What I was told only males were used for trip chair- I disagree with that because I was used recently for time travel.

As a child they had to strap me down to the dentists chair whenever I went to visit the dentist. It's taken me years to get over fear of that and I stay away from medical offices/doctors etc; never been to hospital- had all my babies at home. Medical people *scare* me and I have panic attacks.

M1- you might want to consider therapy for PTSD- or going under regression (I know you mentioned you don't want to) but it may provide you with answers....

When I was 19 it was suggested to me that I was a hybrid (by a well known Indian Guru, my yoga teacher and meditation teacher) at the time I didn't take it too seriously and only years later under hypnosis with Dr. Mack did I discover the truth. It's one reason why my biological mother won't discuss aspects of this nor talk about my father (she only said she became pregnant over very traumatic circumstances) she was then moved out of her country (this particular program used Nordic and German girls) and placed in Nevada for 4 months of her pregnancy before she was moved again to NY to have me. I have the doctors name who ran this ring (he committed suicide) and I was able to do some tracing/investigation around it.

I only add that if you are curious to get to the bottom if it like I was/am (although I am far from getting to the bottom of it) and it has provided me with some comfort (not much though to be honest- this is not an easy subject).

Anyhow-
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:23 PM   #48
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Kari Lynn- glad you got well- so hard when you have children to be told such nonsense by medical *authorities*......
I'm glad to be feeling better too. Was very hard time, and still had experiences right while I was in the hospital too.

Quote:
I do think/know they keep data on certain people who are/were part of various genetic breeding programs etc; I am part of one (Lebensborn program) grew up near Brookhaven and Montauk and was given numerous drugs (LSD) as a small child in conjunction with various experiments. Some of the other Montauk survivors have recognized me/I recognized them and we have *reunited* to support each other etc;
It's good that you've found each other.
I don't remember a whole lot from my youth. I know I was born way premature, and had to stay in the hospital for a month before my parents could bring me home. I suspect lots of manipulation and genetic alterations could possibly have taken place during that time.
I remember a school "counselor" taking me out of school to drive me to the dentist. to which my mother said "They don't do that, I took you to all of your dentists and doctors appointments." And she definitely did. I'd never seen the woman again, never knew who she was, nor found any other evidence of her having taken me to the dentist that day.
I do remember the dentist removing two teeth. I was very upset because they pulled two of my "New" teeth. But they've since grown back.
And as M1 states, waking up with injuries several times. I've had Broken toes from kicking the Sh*t out of somebody. A broken shoulder bone, a perferated ear drum. And of course, verious needle tracks, and bruises, and even a sticky shocker mark/tazer on the front of my thigh, above the knee.
Quote:
What I was told only males were used for trip chair- I disagree with that because I was used recently for time travel.
I agree with you, because I do know of another woman, maybe a couple, who've endured the trip seat.

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 10-27-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:53 PM   #49
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Kari Lynn- do you have human and alien experiences (as perpetrators)?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:42 AM   #50
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

I remember military soldiers much of the time. White coats/lab personel.

Few I've met in person.
CIA agent, and ARV person that would be known as my safety link.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon