Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:21 AM   #51
arcora
Banned

Default Re: Spiral Phenomenon over Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
All we can really do is try on the message...LOVE is the message...it will either work or it won't...then we have our answer.
huh?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:37 AM   #52
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Take a look at this... it explains that the spiral was Norwegan HAARP like technoligy called operation Tiquilla sun rise... It looked pretty man made to me , especially the blue beam of light commimng from thr ground projecting it up... on this limk... you can even see that when HAARP is activated it works in a giant spiral...
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread526725/pg1

On saying this, I am a believer in Portals and stargates and who knows, one needs to work on the 3rd dimentional side of phisics, to create changes in the higher or lower dimentions... So the spiral it self being 3d military manipulation could have profound effects on the astral and higher planes and maybe to open a vortex one needs to shift 3d matter first? So I'm not debunking the portal theories completely... but this perticular one seems very small and very basic.... I feel insticntively it's all part of or runner up to Project Blue beam?
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:22 AM   #53
Halvor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Take a look at this... it explains that the spiral was Norwegan HAARP like technoligy called operation Tiquilla sun rise... It looked pretty man made to me , especially the blue beam of light commimng from thr ground projecting it up... on this limk... you can even see that when HAARP is activated it works in a giant spiral...
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread526725/pg1
The Tequila Sunrise experiment does not seem to have included the use of the Norwegian UHF facility.

http://www.eiscat.se/raw/schedule/sc...12&S=on&TRO=on
Halvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:11 PM   #54
Old Snake
Avalon Senior Member

All,

Properties of Eiscat Norway, Haarp (test site) both are indeed about
3 maga watt and used for all kinds of tests,some of wich are not found
in your electronics books!

The facility @ Poker Flats alaska is many times bigger was upgraded to
indeed 3 TERA-watt 3 years ago,and is run off generators from time to time,
and it would be undoable to run such powerconsuming 24/7.

Back to "the spiral" my educated guess is that the engineers @eiscat had their time after the completion of the upgrade and made a program to test the facillity, the spiral can be made by steering the transmitters in combo with the
antenna`s, the blue beam is a carier for all kinds of signals, wich can be pointed very exact, even over the horizon ,as they make use of the reflecting properties of the upper atmosphere, wich can act as a mirror to
certain frequencies

The list of possibilities of these haarplike installations is long, and one might say 50/50 peacefull and military

Old Snake
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:20 PM   #55
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Theresa, please do me a favour do your research before you post woo jo here

I don't know if you have noticed but it seems that people here are not the gullible kind
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote