Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 12:11 AM   #101
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I think too many people think to themselves: "Oh, if I don't insert the word "alien" here and "grey" there, no one will be interested". MOST peoples experiences have been revised for public consumption, lest no one be interested. I 100% believe that. I think people should just try to be honest and give us the raw version of their experiences. Let everyone decide for themselves, because if thereis useful information, it can get lost in the wrapping and ribbons.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:52 AM   #102
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Thankyou WarriorServant for sharing your experiences.

My search for truth sounds a lot like yours. I will offer insight if something rings a bell and says I need to share. I have never seen what you have seen. I have woken up and found scratches that I can't explain how they got there. I believe I will never know all the answers but it doesn't stop me searching.
Yeah, I don't have all the answers either. However, I do believe that we will -- eventually. I think we need to have patience. If there's one thing I believe very strongly, it's that there IS a point to all this that's happening to this world and this life; and all that's ASSOCIATED with this life, and I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that there's A LOT more, "all around us" that's going on, that we just can't see properly at this stage. A lot of people don't get the point (and I'm not saying I'm any different), and some people flat out refuse to believe that there even is one. A lot of people believe we're all overgrown slime balls from some ancient primordial swamp. But because I DO strongly believe there's a point, even though I don't have all the answers, that gives me the will to keep on keeping on and just try to be patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
I have asked God to lead me to the truth and slowly but surely I have been lead through progressive revelation. If I say something that just doesn't ring true with you then I am happy to have this pointed out. I post on information that I have been researching and is relevant. As I believe the search has led me too it for a reason. I believe that the "walk-in" topic is relevant to you in some way.
I have spent a LOT of time in conversation with God. I am always asking questions and asking for wisdom and knowledge. However, I understand that we need to work towards that and put in effort for ourselves. So therefore, I specifically state in my prayers that I am not after a rosy path. I ask that God convict me ALWAYS and not turn me over to a reprobate mind. I ask that God leads me into a path of righteousness and lets me learn from experiences and obstacles so that I don't have to face the same old problems over and over again. I want to move forward. I want to move away from being the ignorant and silly, unknowing state that I am. I have been watching the walk in topic, and I did look at the one that was pointed out to me, but in all honestly, at this point -- I think some people are letting their imaginations run away with them. Nevertheless, I have reserved my opinion, as I do believe there is some truth to what people are saying; but there's a difference between having a "sniff" of a cake and having a "whole cake" to eat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
My gut instinct, which often serves me in life, tells me that you are strongly associated with "the light". You are infact under attack because you so strongly associated with the light and you have protectors. You live in two worlds on an equal basis. You are in the physical and also the spiritual and are aware equally of both. Again, please don't take me wrong as I don't know how or why I am telling you this. I just do. The biggest problem you face is amnessia. You wake up sometimes in pain or hurt because you have gone through a particularily tough fight. The great thing is you survived and won. Again, if I am way off base then I appologise in advance.
I can strongly confirm feelings of "amnesia" -- believe me. If there's one thing that you've said above that I can relate to, it's the fact that I "feel" as if I am in two worlds (or more). I am not saying I AM, but it certainly feels that way a lot of the time -- and even in OTHER places in "this" world (at the same time). Throughout every day, I constantly get flashes of things that I know have absolutely nothing to do with what's going on in this physical world (or in my personal life). I do honestly believe that sometimes I am actually, also somewhere else, doing something else. However, I can't see enough to describe things properly, so I don't go around trying to.

Anything I say (if I tried to explain) would come off as rather abstract and like a very, tall, fanciful story -- because I just can't explain it well. So all I do is try very hard to cut through the veil, when I see it. I believe that one of these days, even if not during this life, then after, I will understand what has been going on. Until then, I know I must have patience, and stick close with God.

I keep in prayer, and I do my best to be constructive. I thirst for people to relate with, so that I am not alone. But I get annoyed a lot of the time, because I think that many of those around me are just walking around like zombies -- letting the winds blow them from one situation in life to the next, but by the same token (contrary to what some around here might perceive), I am very loving and caring. I have a soft heart, but I can also be extremely "frank", otherwise people just don't get it.

I just want people to stop pandering to each other on search of the "warm and fuzzies" so that I have more people to relate to. I wont find them if I walk around forums saying: "oh yes, that's fantastic", (while I don't agree), "you're most assuredly enlightened - like me!", "You're special", "Am I special too?", "tell me I'm special. -- tell me again!", "Aaaaah", "music to my ears!", "say it again!"

Usually, if someone retaliates to something that I say, it's a sign to me that I've rocked their boat. My intention is not to make people grumpy and then sit back to giggle at them. My intention is to pull them out of their comfort zone so that they're more alert and sitting up -- because then I can have serious conversation with people, even if it is sometimes a bit annoyed because I disturbed their euphoric, but delusional, slumber.

I don't go around saying only things that I know most people will agree with; and I am not afraid to say something "KNOWING" that I will be in the minority. But if I don't be frank and say exactly what I mean, how will I find the people that also understand things as I see them? Nevertheless, I think all people should say "what they mean" -- instead of redesigning it so that more people will agree. That's "peeing in someone's pocket" to me.

I have a new profile comment today: "I'm not impressed by the slander you have been posting.". I can only assume that I've upset someone with one of my posts. However, I can only say: I am posting exactly what I believe. I think anyone with any amount of sincerity will see that I am not purposefully being vicious or mean. I am merely saying things that people STRONGLY disagree with. I am displaying disdain for movements which I have been affected by, and caused me to go off the beaten track. People are "associating themselves" with what I have said. It is really quite interesting for me to watch, actually. It shows how many people actually need to hear what I say -- because they're hearing it! And they're sitting up.

What I am getting from most people's complaints is: "How DARE you wake me up from my slumber and remove my hands from my eyes! I was in a HAPPY place, and you come over here annoying me with REALITY! You are ROTTEN! Mr ServantWarrior! I had JUST found a way to ignore any consequence to my actions and you come over interrogating me! Now it will take MONTHS for me to slip back into that delusion! ARGH!". My rhetorical response is something like: "Oh sorry, I was just trying to find out if you might be someone I can relate with -- because there's not many serious and genuine people that are willing to face problems and reality, in order to overcome ignorance".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
I ask you. how many times in your life have people just come out and said... "Thank you dear, your an angel"?
No one I know uses that terminology. I think it is something that the previous generation would say more often. But I get your point. Of course it has been said to me, among other compliments -- but then again, I think such a thing has been said to just about everyone. Everyone does something for others, here and there which causes those others to be thankful.

Last edited by WarriorServant; 12-13-2009 at 05:59 AM.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:04 AM   #103
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

I hope you read my NUNS AND NANNIES thread -- about between lives abductions.

I had one abduction a couple of weeks ago and had to have about 5 sessions to finally clear up my Karmic Prior Cause and start to laugh at these circus clowns. If you need help to clear out your experience, please be sure to choose a clearing modality that specifically asks you to scan the incident(s) with particular attention to anything HIDDEN. Is that okay with you....

cheers!
Gnosis




Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
One request: I ask that you will respond to the broader post - not "supporting points", "foundational information", "disclaimers" or "singular statements" that do not reflect the actual post as a whole. I have a LOT to say and I will NEVER get through it if responses are not sincere, but are designed to hold me back or test my patience.

-----

Note: This post is designed merely to give the forum more insight about myself and is absolutely not intended to be a full and comprehensive explanation of everything that I have experienced, or believe. Those posts will come, but I think it is important that anyone interested in what I have to say understand a little more about who I am and where I am coming from.

-----

Due to the enormity and frequency of my experiences, in life, it is very difficult for me to pin down what I actually do believe about them. One might deduct (from my "Be careful not to be gullible" thread) that I believe myself to be "the be all and end all" of all answers and knowledge. One might (as it appears) see me to think rather highly of myself. However, I am making this thread to demonstrate that I really do know little about anything at all and that I struggle every day to make sense of my experiences.

First of all, just be mindful that my terminology might not be the same terminology that you'd use. So if I say anything here that doesn't sound right (or "resonate", which is a term people around here like to use) with you, then clarification is just a question away. I'm more than happy to answer anything in a sincere and genuine manner. I just ask that the questions are also sincere and genuine.

The truth be told, if there ever was someone that could be called an "abductee", then I'd have to be at the top of the list; according to my experiences and taking into account everything that's happened to me in life. Yet, I do not go around forums declaring that I am an "abductee" per se, because there's just too much I don't "KNOW" about my experiences and I don't want to run around spreading lies or try to make myself seem all special and enlightened. I am not after a "following". I am the FIRST person you'd find that will say: "Hey, I just don't know". I acknowledge that what I have experienced fits the abduction theories, but I am not content to throw my arms up and just say: "Ok, that's it. I've obviously been abducted and taken to Mars by Ashtar. Mystery over!". Also, I have a LOT of "communication" which I plain out DO NOT "believe" - so I don't post them. I reserve a lot of my interactions, because I believe the message to be sinister and distracting.

What I DO believe has happened to me is subject to the fact that I just plain out don't know a lot of things (or if I THINK I know, I second guess everything 30 times), in spite of my diligent and thorough research, where ever I could find it. In my late teens I became desperate to try to work out what is going on with me. I was desperate to work out why my life experience was so different to everyone else's, and why my mind seemed to work differently to other people -- and a whole array of other peculiarities that made me think: "I don't fit in here. There's something wrong".

One avenue that I looked into was (drum roll please), yes, The Holy Bible! However, it was not all that I looked into. I was into EVERYTHING. I was reading about necromancy, wizardry, religions (of all kinds), spirituality (the New Age Movement type), astral projection -- you name it. I STILL research many of these things (but have lost interest in most) and I am quite knowledgeble on more topics than you'd imagine a "bible basher" (as I am called) to be. During this time I had visitations, visions, dreams, intuitions, you name it. It's safe to say that from my early teens to my early twenties, I was "all over the shop". I was also deeply confused and subject to a LOT of paranormal activity and experiences - including "physically". I am STILL greatly affected by these experienced and I STILL experience them! Which is why I get so annoyed when people wont just let me have my say - because it's barring me from being able to reach out, just because I mention the Bible -- and for the most part, no one wants to hear anything about that. It's not "exciting" (to them). I will state that the Bible is the ONLY avenue of research that I have come to wholeheartedly trust -- but that's another thread. For now, please don't make assumptions about what I get from the Bible.

This thread is not about the Bible, but after the interaction I've had on this forum (and other forums -- many other forums), with people that are (wrongly and unfairly; due to prejudice) adamant that I am here to project my view onto others and preach, I feel that it is utterly necessary (now that I seem to be able to type without half a dozen people jumping on my back about "religion" -- for the most part), I "HAD" to mention "WHY" I started reading the Bible. It was through necessity. It was because I was trying to find out what is going on with me. I did not start reading it because I am "religious" - because I am not. My family isn't religious. I don't remember even holding a Bible in my hand as a kid, let alone reading one. ie: I am NOT indoctrinated with "dogma". I read it because I knew it was a spiritual book, and I KNEW (from first hand experience) that the spirit world existed. It's all that simple really. I got a lot of information from it, which no one here knows about at this point, and will never know if I am unable to continue posting freely as I am right now. Note: the constant disclaimers will die off my threads as more and more people get the point.

Now, for the first 5 years or so, reading the Bible, I didn't understand a whole lot. Being a teen, I just used the reference guide which gave keywords on life problems and I'd flick through it and try to find out what the book says about different situations in life. I did not have an easy childhood (even apart from all the spiritual dramas) and it is a book that helped me to make sense of things. I do understand that other people here never got much from the Bible -- but "I did", and it's not right that anyone pretends to assume "WHAT" I got from the Bible, or what relationships I have formed due to understanding. As years passed, I must confess that I DID finally extract a LOT of answers and spiritual information from the book. Answers and information that "matched" and ("resonated" as you might say) with what I had personally experienced (which is another LONG story). Keep in mind also, that from birth I have been highly connected to "spiritual" matters and that what I actually "got" form the Bible is a whole thread all by itself.

I'm sorry for the gynormous disclaimer - but it really is necessary. So, this thread is not about the Bible. It's not a veiled attempt to preach. If I wanted to preach something, I'd just come right out and say it: Point blank. To the surprise of those who are still responding to my "be careful not to be gullible" thread, who are STILL (incessantly) bringing up the Bible and God and all that (because they STILL think *sigh* that I am here to talk all about it, even though I've been flapping my arms and doing somersaults trying to explain that I am "NOT"), I simply must be allowed to refer to the Bible, without being "patronizingly tested" or "hindered", because that book is attached to THOUSANDS of spiritual experiences later in my life, and much knowledge that I have gained. If people can't just sit back and let me have my say, and reserve their opinion (no matter how much they hate "religion"), for long enough to get it all out then I cannot say everything I would like to say about my life.

Just about all accusations against me are plain out wrong, but I realize that if I try to defend myself against them, we will NEVER get past it -- and "solely" due to the fact that EVERY topic I am in is always about "religion" it WILL appear that I am "instigating it". That is why I am saying over and over: "I am not here with an agenda, please let me have my say, please don't accuse me, I haven't even said ANYTHING about my life or what I believe yet. Let me SAY what I believe". Don't "tell" ME what I believe and don't make me guilty before being proven innocent. I am NOT a "you're going to hell SINNERS" evangelist. I am offended by almost every assertion that has been made about me to date, even though I didn't defend myself from it.

Ok, Bible talk over! Please do NOT start making every response about what the Bible says and what God says or asking me to explain why I have my head stuck in a book etc. It's all MOOT! Thank you. Now on with the thread..

Now in the past I have seen with my own eyes, standing in front of me, spirit entities. No I was not tripping. I don't do drugs. I SAW with {{MY}} "eyes" -- "spiritual entities" standing before me. Not while I was dreaming, or asleep, but outside when I was "WIDE awake". It was not a play of light, or a shadow. It was PERFECTLY clear, transparent blue, RADIATING light ENTITIES. Let me be clear. What I saw were SPIRIT BEINGS "with my eyes". I have absolutely NO doubt that what I saw were "spirit beings".

I have also woken up in the night (so many times now that I can't remember -- hundreds? over a thousand?) with entities in my room. USUALLY I CANNOT see them. But sometimes I can. Usually I don't get enough time to see them. I wake up, I think "they're here" -- next minute I am completely immobilized. Then "lights out". I wake up the next day.

Now these "visitations" correspond with a whole heap of other phenomena that is unusual. Sounds, lights, voices, EVEN LAUGHTER. I have absolutely NO doubt in my mind that there are "intelligent entities" with me during those times. They also give off a VERY distinct "feeling". They have an "energy" about them that I can clearly feel and detect. VERY clearly.

During many times in my life when I am "not" asleep, I feel these energies. I know that these entities are around me all the time. Practically 24/7. All of my life I have had extreme visions and intuitions. I just "know things", for lack of a better way to explain. I often know what people are thinking before they've even said it. I often know if someone is about to show up. I sense danger and often avert danger because of my intuition. I believe that these intuitions are largely caused (in one way or another) by these entities being around me.

I also have actual memories of being aboard "space craft". I have memories of being "in space" and even on other planets and EVEN in worlds that are OBVIOUSLY not this one and even in DIFFERENT "TIMES". I remember that as a kid, I had memories of places that I knew were not here. I had memories of people that I knew were not here. It was VERY confusing for me -- and still is! How is all this so? "I DON'T KNOW!"

Now the whole thing is, I know VERY LITTLE about 1). These entities 2). Where I've been going, and how I've been getting there 3). WHO is putting me on "space ships" 4). WHO is giving me information that I cannot possibly have known such as events of the world and intuitions. 5). What is happening to me to wake up injured and sick.

I do not know WHAT is going on for the most part. Yet I have done thousands of hours of research -- and believe me, as an open minded person(to the surprise of many, I am sure), I look into EVERYTHING! I know all about new age philosophies, I know all about every single thing that people are expecting about 2012, I've researched it all. I've watched EVERY Project Camelot video (some more than once). I've watched THOUSANDS of other videos and I have a GOOD memory. I can cross match sentences that I heard in another video 2 years ago - EASILY. I know all about the super wave and peoples' ideas on ascension. If I wanted to, I could assume a "character" of just about ANY type of person that has attached themselves to ANY type of philosophy and I could "pull that part off" VERY WELL, and with little flaw - because I've done THAT much research. I know all the whistle blowers, I know who they are, who they know, where they get their funding, I know all their history, I have personally contacted some people.

What I have in my head is over 30 years of profound experiences and intuitions which has caused my head to spin at 3000 RPM "researching". I have a GOOD understanding of the Bible (which is why I just shake my head when so many people spout sentiments that aren't even IN the Bible).

Side note: People are so ignorant from my eyes, let me tell you - but I try hard not to say: "Hey, are you mental? Seriously? Or are you just pulling my leg? Are you really THAT stupid?".. because quite frankly, that's how I "feel" like responding to many people -- but I do not. I often can't work out whether people are really stupid, or whether they're just having some sort of inside joke and don't sincerely care about what they're saying one way or the other -- they're just filling in time and entertaining themselves at my expense. I usually give them the benefit of the doubt and opt for "stupid" and leave them be. I don't belittle simple people unless I can see that they're purposefully having a lend of me (which happens often), and then they'll probably get told (pretty good).

But anyways.. I could type for hours more about my experiences and my research, but the point of this thread is to show that I still do not know EXACTLY what has been going on with me. I am still "UNDECIDED" on many fronts and the more I learn the more undecided I become - even though there are SOME things I have become quite "adamant" about. I am still undecided on exactly what I should say is happening with me. So let me explain further.

I have marks on my body from these experiences. I have woken up many times either physically injured -- with swellings, scratches, sore joints, blood noses, or just plain out sick and feeling as if I am about to kick the bucket. Many times I have staggered out of bed, trying to hold onto consciousness, thinking that I am literally about to fall over and die. This could be related to stress caused by "visitations" it could be stress caused by something that "was conducted", it could be a "chemical" exposure problem, it could be that I am really sick and barely clinging to life I don't know. But what I DO know is that what EVER has been visiting me is NOT leaving me in a healthy condition. This makes what ever it is "EVIL" - and I wont have anyone tell me anything different. Besides, I can feel the energy from these entities. It is PUTRID. Just the "energy" makes be feel like I am literally "dying".

So do I think that "all" aliens / spirits / entities are evil? (as has been asked of me).. No, I most certainly do not. However, that is another thread. It will probably be called: "Are all aliens evil?". It will likely be posted minus all the disclaimers assuming that the responses to this thread demonstrate that they are no longer needed.

What has been visiting me? Is it aliens? Is it demons? Is it dead people? is it spirits? Is it "technology"? Well, the ONLY reasonable explanation I can find that (as you say) "resonates" with me, is in the Bible. The Bible states that "demons" (and don't get hung up on the term, demon just means evil creature) can "possess" people. Now I can CATEGORICALLY state that "many a time" I felt as if something was trying to literally tear my soul out and enter my body. It's hard to explain the feelings and why I see it that way, but for argument sake just bare with that explanation. They cause me to have NO control over MY OWN body. This is EVIL I do not care WHICH way you look at it. They leave me half dead or injured after "visitations". So, if these creatures are not "demons", I can't find a more suitable term. Bad monsters?

But where do they come from "exactly". I just don't know. Are they "greys" or "reptilians"? I don't know. I know that the Bible says that Satan can take on any form. So even if I saw something with my OWN eyes, that would not necessarily make it "valid". Yet I am absolutely convinced that what has been interacting with me is a EVIL.

I have many memories of being aboard space craft. Was I really on one? I don't know. I can tell you one thing. I don't have any photos and I didn't send anyone a post card from any of the planets that I have memories of. But I DO have the memories - and they are vivid.

I really can't say I know anything much for sure. There's WHOLE lot more I could tell you about, but the purpose of this thread is to simply say that I have experienced many THINGS and I really cannot extract any "hard data" from ANY of it. So when people say I have an "agenda" and that I want to "project my own beliefs".. it leaves me wondering: WHAT BLOODY AGENDA? WHAT BELIEFS? I am just a guy trying to make sense of all that has been happening to me and I want to share it. Nothing more - nothing less. Although I do understand the sentiment behind those accusations. They believe that because I have mentioned the Bible, then I MUST be here to tell everyone they're going to hell. So all I can say to those people (to reiterate): hey get off my back and let me have my say.

Some topic I wish to post on are:

Are past lives real?
Are there parallel realities?
What's going to happen in 2012?
What's going to happen with the world?
Are aliens real?
Are all aliens evil?
What is an abduction experience?
And more..
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:08 AM   #104
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Hi, Kriya,

As in my case, the best protection is clearing Karmic Prior Cause. Give the guides and archangels a rest :-) Besides they are all here to help us grow up and take more response-ability and grow in our Freedom of Expression.

They are okay for short term service...

cheers!
gnosis



Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Hi Warrior servant,

Wow that's quite a story. I'm sorry you seem to be experiencing so much negativity. Can I ask - have you asked for protection? Although the bad guys can be powerful the good guys are even more so. Darkness cannot enter where the light shines. Also I would reccommend you stop researching anything negative lest you draw more to yourself. I would try and focus upon the light and be as positive as possible.

Love,

Kriya
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:10 AM   #105
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I hope you read my NUNS AND NANNIES thread -- about between lives abductions.
You should post a link to references. Makes life easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I had one abduction a couple of weeks ago and had to have about 5 sessions to finally clear up my Karmic Prior Cause and start to laugh at these circus clowns. If you need help to clear out your experience, please be sure to choose a clearing modality that specifically asks you to scan the incident(s) with particular attention to anything HIDDEN. Is that okay with you....
I don't really understand what you just said to be perfectly honest, so I don't know if it's ok or not.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:20 AM   #106
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
You should post a link to references. Makes life easier.



I don't really understand what you just said to be perfectly honest, so I don't know if it's ok or not.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=nuns+nannies

After my clearing sessions I know now that I will no longer be abducted. In fact when they trained the tractor beam on me it would not lift me anymore -- quite funny. But it sure was not funny for one week afterward...
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:31 AM   #107
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=nuns+nannies

After my clearing sessions I know now that I will no longer be abducted. In fact when they trained the tractor beam on me it would not lift me anymore -- quite funny. But it sure was not funny for one week afterward...
If I find something if interest in your thread, I will respond in it.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:20 AM   #108
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

It saddens me that many people who report getting downloads and uploads and going to school do not see the hidden hand behind the illusory screen. They do not see the electronic device around their head, they do not see the small silver pen that emits false emotions into the recipient. Ultimately what does it take for a thoroughly hypnotized person to find out what really occurred, if that person knows anything occurred at all!
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:43 AM   #109
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
It saddens me that many people who report getting downloads and uploads and going to school do not see the hidden hand behind the illusory screen. They do not see the electronic device around their head, they do not see the small silver pen that emits false emotions into the recipient. Ultimately what does it take for a thoroughly hypnotized person to find out what really occurred, if that person knows anything occurred at all!
I am not reporting uploads or downloads. I am not reporting being in any school (except, maybe the one of "life"). All I am reporting is that I have a head full of stuff that I have little idea where it came from, or WHY I am getting it. It would be presumptuous of me to say that it is one thing or the other. It would be unconstructive for me to try to design a "message" out of all my experiences, because chances are (like 99.99%) is that what ever I presume to be happening would be wrong.

For a start, I don't know, with any amount of certainty, which information is from actual experience and which information is simply from viewing, in one way or the other. Similarly, I don't now which experiences are "physical" (and I know "some" are), and I don't know which experiences were in the spirit, and which were simply dreams or visions. It's very hard for me to work out. I used to think that ALL of my experiences were in the spirit -- in dreams and visions. That was until I started waking up physically injured and marked, which of course points to the logical conclusion that what ever happened was "physical".

If I wanted to, I could very easily package everything that has happened to me up into a nice neat little story, declaring that I am an abductee having information downloaded into my head (obviously from reptilians and greys - because that's what everyone else is saying, and it would match just fine). I can say that I get taken at night to visit other planets and I can insert some weird names to represent various creatures I have seen, like (maybe) Zorkock, Grath and Bazdaza. However, that would not only be a complete waste of my time, but it would also be a complete waste of everyones time. I am not here to tell stories or to create an aura of excitement around me.

What I prefer to do (and I am quite sure I am taking a useful approach) is to try to explain what has been happening to me, as best I can, in it's RAW form so that people can take the information for how they can relate to it. I am quite happy to say: I DON'T KNOW! I have suspicions of course. I have calculated guesses. But I don't know a lot of things (for sure), and therefore I just want to try to explain things in the best way that I can, without feeling the need to express that I know exactly what's happening and why. This is something many other people endeavor to do, and I think it's disingenuous.

Last edited by WarriorServant; 12-13-2009 at 08:46 AM. Reason: typo
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:19 AM   #110
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

disingenuous–adjective
lacking in frankness, candor, or sincerity; falsely or hypocritically ingenuous; insincere: Her excuse was rather disingenuous.

What is disingenuous exactly ... that is the only part of your freedom of expression that did not seem to fit in with the rest of what you are saying. Believe me I am very sincere -- as you are too in stating your desire to not know. Is the desire to KNOW what happened and what is going on disingenuous .... I do not think so at all.

But a higher truth is that a lot of people do not want to know and that is exactly what the Illuminati and bad ETs and Black Ops bank on. Initially after my last abduction I did not want to know either, but I know how the game is played by now so even though I did not want to know I went in and found out anyway. Now I have more freedom of expression as a result.

I concur with you on everything except your mis-application of the word to what I am expressing. I am being as frank and candid as I know how. In fact, I have of lately taken the velvet gloves off and come out even more straightforward because I do feel time is shortening and it is a spiritual warfare as even the Bible says.

I am not saying all this to get you to want to know, but just dispelling some confusion about where regarding ET abductions, I stand on this to know-to not know polarity.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:57 PM   #111
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Quote:
For a start, I don't know, with any amount of certainty, which information is from actual experience and which information is simply from viewing, in one way or the other. Similarly, I don't now which experiences are "physical" (and I know "some" are), and I don't know which experiences were in the spirit, and which were simply dreams or visions. It's very hard for me to work out. I used to think that ALL of my experiences were in the spirit -- in dreams and visions. That was until I started waking up physically injured and marked, which of course points to the logical conclusion that what ever happened was "physical".
In this same avenue of thought, I have often thought that some of the information that comes, is "inplanted information"...as in not my own thoughts. The reason I say this is, some of the information comes in words that are not my own.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:11 PM   #112
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Warrior,

before I write any of mine words here , I will paste this:
It`s from 1 Corinthians ,chapter 13;

1.If I speak in the tongues[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2.If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3.If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,[b] but have not love, I gain nothing.

4.Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5.It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7.It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8.Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9.For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10.but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11.When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12.Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.


I marked with red the core issues.

Warrior ,I have faced vicious attacks from demons, prayer towards Yahweh our Creator helped. I consider Jesus Christ as my king and lord.
I explained in my previous posts on other threads about religion and rest, I agree with you.

Because Satan & crew can take various forms and actually shape shift ,their very familiar one is of light and love ,with that one they have an easy job to lure ,and ensnare people. People will be attached to their "light and love " apparel.
Christ warned us to that and gave us a tool how to see who is actually behind the mask.

You can never know who is behind the mask since Satan & crew are super intelligent and powerful creatures. But there is one tool that always help, namely SPIRIT behind the being.

Fig can not produce grapes and reverse, and good fruit does not come from rotten tree.

So we have mains to see who wants our attention, time , devotion ...eventually soul.

My father and his whole family was threatened with demons for decades since they called them in their utter non knowledge. They were asking for help for their ordinary troubles , but they did not know that they are asking on the very place where they should not ask! They used magic and sort of shamanic rituals, they had encounters with various beings who were from normal to 5 meters of height, my late grand dad ( I don`t know how much he personally was into all that) had an encounter when he was returning one late night from his field ( that was some 35 years ago) , he was going across neighbor`s field and heard some weird noises and racket, he stepped down the side of the road and waited with huge chunk of tree in his hands as a protection, when that creature came close , my grand dad jumped ( he was fierce guy) and hit it on the head, creature ( it was some 2 meters or a bit more high with pointed head and kinda had some weird light on its body)... screamed and in two jumps ran away from him ( jumps were like huge 50 meters leaps over near by forest).

later he had more attacks on him but he was fierce towards those evil forces and openly screamed at them poking a fight with them with loud voice : " Come down ,come down ,I will kick you a$$ , I am not afraid of no one except God! "

Anyways that was a brief small history of my family, but my dad was not like that but rather leaned towards "healers "(AKA shamans) , demons tortured him all his life , and he eventually died. When I started to discover Bible , my late dad first genuinely advised me to read it because that was truth. But some time passed and he turned the record completely against Bible and was a hard adversary towards me and my wish to know the truth. I understand now that demons frightened him or even threated him and he , being afraid of his and mine life tried to stop me in finding the truth and God and Christ.

I had struggle all the way, and I have seen vicious attacks from Satan & crew on my friends and dear people.
One dear friend told me that she saw Satan personally showing him self as beautiful angel along cohorts of his demons who were raging with fury towards her. God protected her all the way . She was once approached in the park by one woman who told her that she works for bad guys in spiritual war and that my friend could be killed instantly if that woman wished so. My friend explained that actually that woman serves wrong guys... after awhile that woman stroke her with strong energy attack ,like 220 volts through your body... My friend told me that her whole left side was ousted for days after that. Also when she was working the deeds for Creator and Jesus she was feeling literal beating along while she was walking the streets. She said no one could see that but while she was walking demons would kicking her all over the body...

Anyways , please pardon me for lengthy post here, just wanted to tell you you are not alone in this fight Warriorservant! There are many of us around this planet who wish to shine the light and to be in truth. Who openly say that Jesus Christ is our king and Yahweh is our Lord.

If anyone have problem with that... well that`s his/her problem.
But know people ,we are all brothers and sisters, there are no lesser or greater ones , we are all humans and God`s children.
We are powerful beyond imagination and beautiful and loving beings.
It`s just that we`re utterly confused and heavily attacked through our whole history.
I think it is time to take up our shield of faith, put our shoes of good news, put our breast plates of justice, load our heart with truth , put our helmet of salvation and raise our sword of God`s word!

Love and blessing to all,

Beren





And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:09 PM   #113
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Dear Beren,

I have a new respect for you,, thank you.

Gnosis





Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Warrior,

before I write any of mine words here , I will paste this:
It`s from 1 Corinthians ,chapter 13;

1.If I speak in the tongues[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2.If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3.If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,[b] but have not love, I gain nothing.

4.Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5.It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7.It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8.Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9.For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10.but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11.When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12.Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.


I marked with red the core issues.

Warrior ,I have faced vicious attacks from demons, prayer towards Yahweh our Creator helped. I consider Jesus Christ as my king and lord.
I explained in my previous posts on other threads about religion and rest, I agree with you.

Because Satan & crew can take various forms and actually shape shift ,their very familiar one is of light and love ,with that one they have an easy job to lure ,and ensnare people. People will be attached to their "light and love " apparel.
Christ warned us to that and gave us a tool how to see who is actually behind the mask.

You can never know who is behind the mask since Satan & crew are super intelligent and powerful creatures. But there is one tool that always help, namely SPIRIT behind the being.

Fig can not produce grapes and reverse, and good fruit does not come from rotten tree.

So we have mains to see who wants our attention, time , devotion ...eventually soul.

My father and his whole family was threatened with demons for decades since they called them in their utter non knowledge. They were asking for help for their ordinary troubles , but they did not know that they are asking on the very place where they should not ask! They used magic and sort of shamanic rituals, they had encounters with various beings who were from normal to 5 meters of height, my late grand dad ( I don`t know how much he personally was into all that) had an encounter when he was returning one late night from his field ( that was some 35 years ago) , he was going across neighbor`s field and heard some weird noises and racket, he stepped down the side of the road and waited with huge chunk of tree in his hands as a protection, when that creature came close , my grand dad jumped ( he was fierce guy) and hit it on the head, creature ( it was some 2 meters or a bit more high with pointed head and kinda had some weird light on its body)... screamed and in two jumps ran away from him ( jumps were like huge 50 meters leaps over near by forest).

later he had more attacks on him but he was fierce towards those evil forces and openly screamed at them poking a fight with them with loud voice : " Come down ,come down ,I will kick you a$$ , I am not afraid of no one except God! "

Anyways that was a brief small history of my family, but my dad was not like that but rather leaned towards "healers "(AKA shamans) , demons tortured him all his life , and he eventually died. When I started to discover Bible , my late dad first genuinely advised me to read it because that was truth. But some time passed and he turned the record completely against Bible and was a hard adversary towards me and my wish to know the truth. I understand now that demons frightened him or even threated him and he , being afraid of his and mine life tried to stop me in finding the truth and God and Christ.

I had struggle all the way, and I have seen vicious attacks from Satan & crew on my friends and dear people.
One dear friend told me that she saw Satan personally showing him self as beautiful angel along cohorts of his demons who were raging with fury towards her. God protected her all the way . She was once approached in the park by one woman who told her that she works for bad guys in spiritual war and that my friend could be killed instantly if that woman wished so. My friend explained that actually that woman serves wrong guys... after awhile that woman stroke her with strong energy attack ,like 220 volts through your body... My friend told me that her whole left side was ousted for days after that. Also when she was working the deeds for Creator and Jesus she was feeling literal beating along while she was walking the streets. She said no one could see that but while she was walking demons would kicking her all over the body...

Anyways , please pardon me for lengthy post here, just wanted to tell you you are not alone in this fight Warriorservant! There are many of us around this planet who wish to shine the light and to be in truth. Who openly say that Jesus Christ is our king and Yahweh is our Lord.

If anyone have problem with that... well that`s his/her problem.
But know people ,we are all brothers and sisters, there are no lesser or greater ones , we are all humans and God`s children.
We are powerful beyond imagination and beautiful and loving beings.
It`s just that we`re utterly confused and heavily attacked through our whole history.
I think it is time to take up our shield of faith, put our shoes of good news, put our breast plates of justice, load our heart with truth , put our helmet of salvation and raise our sword of God`s word!

Love and blessing to all,

Beren





And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:54 AM   #114
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 107
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

With all due respect Warrior Servant:
I've been following this thread since the beginning and honestly I can say that many times you transpire real frustration and anger which is understandable based on your experiences but I think sometimes you could feel attacked when somebody who has not had that kind of experience is trying to understand something that is really complicated to explain.
I don't post much but this time I'd like to suggest you research into Dolores Cannon's work, I know you don't like hypnosis but at least you could read her books with all the information she has obteined from people just like you and perhaps you could have a better idea about the bigger picture, what you have lived it's not uncommon, what is very rare is that the person can remember so much information in his awaken state.
In her last interview in Coast to Coast last month she describes the three waves of souls that have come to the planet in the last 50 years or so and your story fits pretty well with the second wave.
The only problem I see is that you already have very rigid ideas about some topics but perhaps knowing more about your experiences and your plan for this life would help you to feel better and understand what the purpose of it all really is.
YOU have a huge purpose in this incarnation, you agreed to it before coming, it's not knowing more what is making you afraid and angry because even though you remember things you don't remember everything that happens "out there". Being afraid makes you think that the experiences are more negative than they really are.
I know you possibly read this and discard it quickly but I'm talking to you from my heart and I'm just trying to help, you are very confused but please remember that there is help available, you are not alone, you are not the only one, you can find out very easily what this is all about and you definitely can live a much better life with full understanding and knowledge about what you are really doing here, you are a beautiful soul that volunteered to help humanity as many others and because of that I truly respect and love you.
I could talk more about some experiences you have described but it's not necessary. If you are interested, there' are some threads here about Mrs. Cannon or just go to youtube, with 2 or 3 10 min. videos you'll get an idea about her work and knowledge.
God bless you.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:38 AM   #115
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Your showing of compassion humbles me.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #116
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 107
Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

Thank you Gnosis, I think everybody has something important to say , I don't post much but I always read what people say here.
I dont agree with everything I read but I don't feel threatened by anybody elses's believes, each one of us has a part of the puzzle, when we share we are putting all the pieces together, little by little.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon