Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 03:09 AM   #1
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

I am NOT ABLE to post on this forum because there's 1/2 a dozen members on the forum that follow me around turning every thread into a religious debate - PURPOSEFULLY! They do it purposefully, because they KNOW they have a *wink* from the moderators!

The mods ALLOW it, DEFEND it, and even PARTICIPATE in it!

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!

I CAN'T POST IN PEACE!

I have said 400 times, I am NOT religious, I didn't come her to talk about religion. 95% of anything I say doesn't even have anything to DO with religion -- but every thread is taken down that path! All because the members WANT it to go that way, because SOME members don't "like" some of the other things I am saying. They are simply looking for a way to shut me up, so the point at my Bible and say: 'THAT'S THE REASON!"

NEW RULE NEEDS TO BE MADE!

The rule is as such:

If someone posts a topic, members should NOT be allowed to INJECT into the topic, their discontentment about what they perceive the ORIGINAL POSTER to "believe", instead of replying to the {{{TOPIC}}}! It ruins the topic and it's happening in every one of my threads! I am even getting heaps of PM's with long stories about how people were abused by "religion" when they were kids.

That's sad, BUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH {{{ME}}}?

I AM NOT ASKING MUCH!

I AM EMPHATIC ABOUT THIS RULE!

IT NEEDS TO BE MADE ON THE FORUM!

I have tried VERY hard to participate in the forum, but every time I post, SOMEONE ALWAYS starts on a {{{{TANGENT}}}} about how much they hate the Bible, or God, or they tell me how hard their upbringing was (in some crazed church).. and it is DISTRACTING MY SINCERE ATTEMPTS TO POST ON THE FORUM!

The ONLY thing that is needed to START this rhetoric is the mere MENTION of "Jesus" or "God". It gets BLOWN WAY OUT OF PROPORTION and it is HIGHLY DISTRACTING -- not to mention incredibly unfair (AND LOW)!

Ok, I acknowledge that some of my posts are NOT "Oh, you're all wonderful, just keep doing what you're doing".. but instead of displaying TRUE intelligence and responding with any OBJECTIONS they have, the members take the low road and say:

"oh you're here preaching"

"The Bible is just a book"

BLAH BLOAH BLAH!!!

WHY????? The threads aren't even ABOUT the Bible.

MODERATORS YOU NEED TO TO A BETTER JOB!

YOU CANNOT ALLOW THIS BEHAVIOR TO CONTINUE!

YOU CANNOT "PARTICIPATE" IN IT.

..and the excuse of "well that's just the way it goes, you wont get everyone to agree with you" IS A COPOUT!

DO YOUR JOBS!
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 03:15 AM   #2
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I didn't come her to talk about religion.
What did you come here to talk about?

Have a nice day

JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 03:18 AM   #3
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
What did you come here to talk about?

Have a nice day

JT
What did anyone come here to talk about? Life, experiences, the world, problems, how to fix them, videos, whistle blowers, aliens, ufo's, THE BIBLE, etc.

I can say anything I want here, but DARE I mention the Bible in my post, I get a HOARD of angry God haters that make sure that EVERYTHING becomes an attempt to have me apologise for their evangelical upbringing!

It's RIFE, and it's UNFAIR!

It's a REAL problem. Not a perceived one.

People keep saying: Well just post. My answer: Look at my PREVIOUS posts. What incentive do I have to make yet another post which will turn into a religious debate? How many religious debates do we need?
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 03:33 AM   #4
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 75
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Warrior,

There are a lot of intuitives here that are constantly on the lookout for an agenda. I understand your frustration, but you need not fall into anger. It only brings you down, and solves nothing.

If things are too bad such that you think you cannot possibly post that which you feel is important in peace, then perhaps you could create another alias and have a fresh start. Keep your chin up.

Peace

G
Gevaudan is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 03:39 AM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

If you are sincere in your path I am sure that you will find a place in avalon where you can share and connect with others who wish to discuss what ever topic of life that you wish to talk about is. Pick one. I will share what i can.

You original post is stacked with emotion. I understand you are upset and can tell by your words that you are frustrated. I hope you can work it out. I don't know how many religious debates we need im gonna guess at least 2 or 3 but not too many. I hope you can avoid religious debates in your future posts. My suggestion is to pick a topic that removed from any connection to such things.
Peace JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 03:43 AM   #6
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 391
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

The moment one realises that ones way is not the only way and that there is more than one narrow path to get to heaven then the battle is won. To battle that ones way is the only way leads to pure and utter frustration not just for yourself but others also. Look into the heart of what people are saying and I think you will find that most people agree.
Initiate is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 03:46 AM   #7
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevaudan View Post
Warrior,

There are a lot of intuitives here that are constantly on the lookout for an agenda. I understand your frustration, but you need not fall into anger. It only brings you down, and solves nothing.

If things are too bad such that you think you cannot possibly post that which you feel is important in peace, then perhaps you could create another alias and have a fresh start. Keep your chin up.

Peace

G
No, I should not craete a new alias and have a fresh start, because the same thing would happen all over again. If anyone is an intuitive, I AM, but I don't go around "telling" people what they are "really here for" and what their agenda "really is". It's ridiculous. I have said before. I do not have an agenda! The problem is NOT "mine". It is a general problem of the forum.

The big problem here is: I CANNOT POST IN PEACE AND KEEP MY THREADS ON TOPIC.

Not: I HAVE A SECRET AGENDA AND SOME PEOPLE ARE "ON TO ME" AND I AM DESPERATELY TRYING TO CUT OUT A PATH TO SPREAD MY "AGENDA".

Yes I am angry, because this forum is full of ADULTS and asking nicely didn't work. PM's didn't work. Contacting mods didn't work.

So now I am here flapping my arms! It was NOT my first way of responding. I have been patient. I even let one of my threads go on and on and on about religion to the point where I had no interest in it. So I made a post saying that I am not here to talk about religion and that if anyone has anything to say about the original post, them please say it. Then one of the "MODERATORS" joined the bandwagon. That is what set me off.

This is the response by a MODERATOR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
Mod Hat OFF!

Yawn, yawn , yawn,

Your thread, has a 'feel' of 'baiting' to me, You have made your views quite clear in other threads about where 'you' stand on 'The New Age Movement'

So, Whats the real purpose?
This is absurd! It is ABSOLUTELY ABSURD and I have every right to be here flapping my arms! How is this problem going to be resolved if moderators participate in it?

Should I just go and make 50 accounts? Come on! No!

I want the problem fixed!
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 03:51 AM   #8
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
The moment one realises that ones way is not the only way and that there is more than one narrow path to get to heaven then the battle is won. To battle that ones way is the only way leads to pure and utter frustration not just for yourself but others also. Look into the heart of what people are saying and I think you will find that most people agree.

See! Look at this response !

It is NOT about whether anyone agrees with me!

I am not here "on a mission".

You are NOT getting the problem.

It's not about making people believe what I do.

It's about turning EVERY thread into a religious debate.

You HAVE just tried to turn a complain about people turning an thread into a religion debate -- INTO A RELIGIOUS DEBATE!

Are you having a lend of me?
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 03:54 AM   #9
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 75
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Whoa...I think you have not taken what I wrote as I intended.

I am in no way judging you, as I really do not know what led up to this point. I was basically telling you what I would consider doing if I were in the same situation. Those who cannot take a heartfelt post by you because of prejudice need to take a look at themselves if spiritual evolution is their goal. Nothing is worth getting angry over. It shuts down reason and keeps us from progressing.

My apologies if my previous response added to your frustration.

Peace

G
Gevaudan is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 03:54 AM   #10
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
If you are sincere in your path I am sure that you will find a place in avalon where you can share and connect with others who wish to discuss what ever topic of life that you wish to talk about is. Pick one. I will share what i can.

You original post is stacked with emotion. I understand you are upset and can tell by your words that you are frustrated. I hope you can work it out. I don't know how many religious debates we need im gonna guess at least 2 or 3 but not too many. I hope you can avoid religious debates in your future posts. My suggestion is to pick a topic that removed from any connection to such things.
Peace JT
No! My threads get turned into religious debates. It MUST stop!

No excuses. No pushing the problem onto me. No teaching me that people have different views. No assertions that everyone on the forum is really nice, and it's just me with an attitude. It's all MOOT!]

I want people to stop injecting religion into my topics and turning EVERY topic into a big religious debate!

PERIOD!

I have stuff I want to talk about, but I can't talk about them because every thread gets turned into a religious debate by the same old members!

It's not about "beliefs", or accepting people have different views.

It's about STAYING ON TOPIC!
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 03:57 AM   #11
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
No!
JesterTerrestrial is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 04:11 AM   #12
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
No! My threads get turned into religious debates. It MUST stop!

No excuses. No pushing the problem onto me. No teaching me that people have different views. No assertions that everyone on the forum is really nice, and it's just me with an attitude. It's all MOOT!]

I want people to stop injecting religion into my topics and turning EVERY topic into a big religious debate!

PERIOD!

I have stuff I want to talk about, but I can't talk about them because every thread gets turned into a religious debate by the same old members!

It's not about "beliefs", or accepting people have different views.

It's about STAYING ON TOPIC!
So ends the age of personal responsibility

WS's quote:No excuses. No pushing the problem onto me.

My friend you are not only slapping a neon sign on your back saying "PERSECUTED" you want to throw rules AND religion into the mix.

WS....religion .....rules...politics don't sit well in this community.

In any community they are the walls that separate us from each other.

This is a place where we try to break down those walls and let all be heard.

The kind of posts you are producing start building the walls back up again.

Something we have tried hard to break down.

No one means you harm...but this is a strong group of individualists.

Please understand and PEACE.
Stargazer1965 is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 04:17 AM   #13
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 391
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
See! Look at this response !

It is NOT about whether anyone agrees with me!

I am not here "on a mission".

You are NOT getting the problem.

It's not about making people believe what I do.

It's about turning EVERY thread into a religious debate.

You HAVE just tried to turn a complain about people turning an thread into a religion debate -- INTO A RELIGIOUS DEBATE!

Are you having a lend of me?
You have to just let people have their say. Yet you turn everything into a battle. Just say what you have to say. Stop fighting. Let me sum up:

1) You start a thread about people being carful not to be gullable you also start a thread about if people are into new age. In these threads you claim your truth is the absolute truth and that the only truth can be found in the bible and that any other truth that they beleive is a falsehood.

2) You complain because people argue with you about religion yet your opening threads are antagonist and you are taking every opportunity to argue.

3) You take everything as an attack against you but more often than not the intention of the parties involved is the complete opposite.

Ultimately the law of attraction is what you are fighting. You get back what you put out. Look at all you have said and then look at the responses. Take a step back when you do this and just look.

Please
Initiate is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 04:26 AM   #14
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 296
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
No, I should not craete a new alias and have a fresh start, because the same thing would happen all over again.
No, you shouldn't, as it is against the existing forum rules.

CLONING

Any member who generates multiple aliases will be unsubscribed.


http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/a...ement.php?f=91

But, you DID create another alias, and the same thing IS happening all
over again, isn't it m1* ???

So now you could ask yourself, where does the problem lie?

YOU are creating the conflict and it will not
end until YOU decide to change, not Avalon.
FIIISH is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 04:50 AM   #15
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 694
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Try using "Raymond"....I mean, everybody LOVES Raymond.....I think....maybe.....sort-of.
Zeddo is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 05:16 AM   #16
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
NEW RULE NEEDS TO BE MADE!

The rule is as such:

If someone posts a topic, members should NOT be allowed to INJECT into the topic, their discontentment about what they perceive the ORIGINAL POSTER to "believe", instead of replying to the {{{TOPIC}}}! It ruins the topic and it's happening in every one of my threads! I am even getting heaps of PM's with long stories about how people were abused by "religion" when they were kids.

...


I AM EMPHATIC ABOUT THIS RULE!
Sorry, but that would change the whole character of the forum - which has been running for some time now. It would require a whole cadre of control freak moderators to implement. The conclusion is that it is not really likely to happen, but if it did it would mean a massive increase in post deletion.

There are lots of people out there that want to accuse us of censorship! Accordingly, we (the moderators) don't like to delete posts, but as can be seen, that does happen from time to time and usually requires some backroom paperwork and disucssion so that we can attempt to moderate eachother - why because we are trying to avoid anything that resembles censorship. We dont guarantee not to delete a post ever, but when we do it is done for the benefit of the forum.

It isnt that we "allow" people to destroy your threads, but tight moderation would be seens as censorious by some and I have seen many flamefests over that particular chestnut.

I get that you are upset. However, you basically have to choose - do I carry on and try to engage the hearts and minds of the assembled readers in my ideas, or shall I give up and move on?

Kicking and screaming is not the way forwards.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 12-14-2009 at 05:23 AM.
Anchor is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 05:28 AM   #17
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

I will agree with Warrior Servant about one thing I feel he is right about . Myself I feel that the new age movement is a trap all be it an unsuspecting one after reading and seeing the Rik Clays videos he spells it out quite clearly and we all know what his end result was don`t we so there must have been some truth to it.

Instead of many on the board trying to vilify WS why not let him get his point across without so much resistance and when he is done perhaps then look at the whole of it and make your decision . From what I have objectively read so far he does make valid points and although some of us wish we had all the answers you can only get them by being open to information and I have seen many closed doors in response to some of his posts so far

Last edited by Northern Boy; 12-14-2009 at 05:40 AM.
Northern Boy is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 05:34 AM   #18
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Life does or is full of mysteries. To much drama over nothing. I'm getting to old for this. That is how I feel when I come out of one of his threads. I think there is a thread on that subject and it looks like it applies here. Oh, well, to tired to go and find it now.

Good luck dude and for those out there PMing me about trying to reach out, please spare me, as I never had any luck with porcupines.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 12-14-2009 at 06:20 AM.
Lionhawk is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 05:50 AM   #19
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Members: 7,168, Active Members: 1,273

How come your one of the few who can't post in peace? Meditate on that for awhile friend, your making things much tougher on yourself then the ought to be.



Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!

I CAN'T POST IN PEACE!
Phtha is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 05:58 AM   #20
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member
 
Phr0z3n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Minot, ND
Posts: 59
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Kicking and screaming is not the way forwards.


Totally agree. Evil begets Evil. Warriorservant, I think you should have at the very least removed all emotion from your post and instead stated what has happened and shown the argument without all the OMG CAPSLOCK.
Phr0z3n is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 06:09 AM   #21
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 694
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I am NOT ABLE to post on this forum because there's 1/2 a dozen members on the forum that follow me around turning every thread into a religious debate - PURPOSEFULLY! They do it purposefully, because they KNOW they have a *wink* from the moderators!
Might I suggest you look to yourself first prior to apportioning blame to others.

Quote:
The mods ALLOW it, DEFEND it, and even PARTICIPATE in it!

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!

I CAN'T POST IN PEACE!
It concerns me deeply that you are the only person on a forum of thousands who would appear to have this problem. I have had my fair share of run-ins here, and have had to swallow my pride and lick my self inflicted wounds and guess what, I am stronger for it, I have a deeper understanding of the "brethren" who gather here whom I am not at all ashamed to call "brother" and "sister". There was a proviso however, this kinship was not handed to me on a plate, I had to earn my place, I had to earn respect and I had to respect others in kind, both their differences and their foibles.

Quote:

I have said 400 times, I am NOT religious, I didn't come her to talk about religion. 95% of anything I say doesn't even have anything to DO with religion --
Well, honestly, what is the figure? 95% is greater than zero, even in string theory.

Quote:

but every thread is taken down that path!
Once again, look to yourself for the root cause of the problem, do you see a pattern here? I certainly do. This reminds me of the army when you had one joker who continuosly marched out of step. Guess what cured that, the guilty party being brought to awareness through pain, yes, a 10 mile route march at double time with a full back pack. Bingo, no more whinging, not after the painful awakening that he needed so as to look at what beat the others were marching to.

Quote:

All because the members WANT it to go that way, because SOME members don't "like" some of the other things I am saying. They are simply looking for a way to shut me up, so the point at my Bible and say: 'THAT'S THE REASON!"

NEW RULE NEEDS TO BE MADE!
So all must change to suite 1? I think not. This is to say the least hysterical.


Quote:
The rule is as such:

If someone posts a topic, members should NOT be allowed to INJECT into the topic, their discontentment about what they perceive the ORIGINAL POSTER to "believe", instead of replying to the {{{TOPIC}}}! It ruins the topic and it's happening in every one of my threads! I am even getting heaps of PM's with long stories about how people were abused by "religion" when they were kids.

That's sad, BUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH {{{ME}}}?

I AM NOT ASKING MUCH!

I AM EMPHATIC ABOUT THIS RULE!

IT NEEDS TO BE MADE ON THE FORUM!
Hitler was also emphatic that he was right and everyone else was wrong. Ultimately it did not make the whole sordid mess "right", did it?

Quote:
I have tried VERY hard to participate in the forum, but every time I post, SOMEONE ALWAYS starts on a {{{{TANGENT}}}} about how much they hate the Bible, or God, or they tell me how hard their upbringing was (in some crazed church).. and it is DISTRACTING MY SINCERE ATTEMPTS TO POST ON THE FORUM!
That was a harsh statement, do you envisage that anyone will take you into their confidence now after belittling in such an out of hand manner? You owe those people a profound apology, to say the least.

Quote:

The ONLY thing that is needed to START this rhetoric is the mere MENTION of "Jesus" or "God". It gets BLOWN WAY OUT OF PROPORTION and it is HIGHLY DISTRACTING -- not to mention incredibly unfair (AND LOW)!
I just toolk a quick look and there are 20 pages TWENTY pages, of posts with Jesus mentioned. Are you trying to tell me that all 20 pages are blown out of proportion? There are people here who often mention "The Lord" and "Jesus" and they are NEVER attacked, but then, they do not get all ANTAGONISTIC about their posts and they listen to whatever argument is brought forth.

Quote:
Ok, I acknowledge that some of my posts are NOT "Oh, you're all wonderful, just keep doing what you're doing".. but instead of displaying TRUE intelligence and responding with any OBJECTIONS they have, the members take the low road and say:
Instead of displaying "true intelligence"? I beg your pardon, this is somewhat the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?

Quote:

"oh you're here preaching"

"The Bible is just a book"

BLAH BLOAH BLAH!!!

WHY????? The threads aren't even ABOUT the Bible.

MODERATORS YOU NEED TO TO A BETTER JOB!

YOU CANNOT ALLOW THIS BEHAVIOR TO CONTINUE!

YOU CANNOT "PARTICIPATE" IN IT.
Before reaching the end of this response, I need to remind you of something. You once posed a series of questions SPECIFICALLY about the bible and you asked for peoples responses. I responded to that series of questions and got blown oput of the water by you and some person who called themselves M1. Now, if indeed, as was said earlier in this thread, you and M1 are the self same person, you have a HUGE problem. We do not appreciate deceit, lies and double agendas. You need to realise something and the sooner you wake up to this the better, you are the only one who has the problem. You are the one who is suffering with the persecution complex, you are the one being deceitful (if you are M1) and it is YOU who needs to make a new rule. This rule is simple. Be in love ALL THE TIME.

Quote:
..and the excuse of "well that's just the way it goes, you wont get everyone to agree with you" IS A COPOUT!

DO YOUR JOBS!
And stop telling everyone off, it just isn't right not to mention incredibly immature.

Believe it when I say....

In Love

Zeddo
Zeddo is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 07:21 AM   #22
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Now
Posts: 371
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

OMG...i have had enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I am NOT ABLE to post on this forum because there's 1/2 a dozen members on the forum that follow me around turning every thread into a religious debate - PURPOSEFULLY! They do it purposefully, because they KNOW they have a *wink* from the moderators!

The mods ALLOW it, DEFEND it, and even PARTICIPATE in it!

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!

I CAN'T POST IN PEACE!

I have said 400 times, I am NOT religious, I didn't come her to talk about religion. 95% of anything I say doesn't even have anything to DO with religion -- but every thread is taken down that path! All because the members WANT it to go that way, because SOME members don't "like" some of the other things I am saying. They are simply looking for a way to shut me up, so the point at my Bible and say: 'THAT'S THE REASON!"

NEW RULE NEEDS TO BE MADE!

etc etc etc

DO YOUR JOBS!

it boggles me that a someone claiming to have your intelligence can't figure out why your so "victimized" - yet since you found understanding in parables an allegorical tales .... try to glean some insight from this one


a homophobic christian minister goes to a Gay Nightclub preaching "Gods written word" against homosexuality then cries foul when they turn on him

oh this minister may claim that he is doing it out of love and wants them all to WAKE UP and SNAP OUT OF IT because he is absolutely sure of the fate that awaits them....a fate he "wouldn't wish it on a cockroach."

...he just wants to share his views and reach out and touch others with his message...he just wants to reflect on to others his experiences and thoughts of course...he just wants to SAVE THE GULLIBLE!

....he then proceeds to read quotes from the Bible....makes claims that somehow he knows for certain (after claiming "I am the FIRST person you'd find that will say: "Hey, I just don't know"." no less) that HIS ideals...HIS book (the umpteenth version of it even!) is the very word of GOD HIMSELF and claims his way is the only way.....fact!

and when the heat is on....when he starts to "reap what he sows"....after he has incited anger and revulsion from those "disrespectful" homosexuals....he runs away angered and disillusioned because everyone wants to have a religious debate with him instead of talking about his "facts".

the icing on the cake? he then demands from city hall RULES and REGULATIONS be made that will allow him to spread his message without interference?



does this story sound familiar at all?

do you really want intellectual intercourse

or are you really after EXCITEMENT and PATS ON THE BACK?



how is that mirror looking now?

Last edited by Heretic; 12-14-2009 at 07:27 AM.
Heretic is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 08:03 AM   #23
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 59
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Can I offer a suggestion ? If SW does not like the post received on a thread,
Perhaps, they could have a private post that only SW posts on, then no one
is violating the thread and SW wouldn't have to get upset about others posting.
olgraybear is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 08:14 AM   #24
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 145
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

I read in one of your threads that we should take the bible as dogmatic truth, correct me if im wrong; that maybe triggered people on turning on you on that religious aspect you showed earlier. Your "gullibility" thread shown a contradictory aspect of you people are trying you to admit or something.

Heretic hit the nail on the head so Servant, its better not to turn into an victim attention seeker... more flexibility on your side could help, though, im new here, i dont know how much trolling is going on around in this forum.
Leunamros is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 08:47 AM   #25
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

It's pointless trying to get anything across on this forum. It's full of New Age Movement "goons", and they don't let people who come along and rock the boat (which I am still ADAMANT, is needed), to have have a say on the forum. It's that simple. End of story.

Continue on about your stories of visualizing light and hugging the universe. Continue talking about aliens from different stars abducting people. Truth? PAH! There's LITTLE truth around here, and you wont listen to someone who KNOWS "FIRST HAND", be cause it isn't "exciting enough". Well, YOUR LOSS! See how far that gets you all. Have fun worshiping the "Chimera's" when they show up. Have fun being abducted and used for military experiments!

I don't have the whole truth. No one does. But I have a LOT more truth than the vast majority of storytellers spreading BS around this place, I'll tell you that right now!

This place isn't for truth seekers. It is a place controlled by DELUDER'S! It's a happy club that victimizes those who show up with sincerity; people who show up not for a pat on the back -- but to say how they see it, and what the MEAN. You don't want to know what I have to say because I don't agree with most of your fanciful, deluded stories. It's THAT simple.

The disdain that people are showing me have absolutely nothing to do with religion, or Jesus, or God. I know that. You know that. You know you know that! You just KNOW that I don't pander to the fanciful stories, so you try to find an excuse to vilify me -- to protect your delusional story time club.

It's all that simple! It's a bias forum full of New Age Movement storytellers and charlatans that have absolutely NO will to be informed that the truth isn't in fairy tales and tall stories. If people don't come here screaming NAMASTE and telling stories that make people feel "warm and fuzzy", they're UNWANTED! It's the spirit of the forum and ONLY moderators and forum administrators have control over that.

I'd be much better off creating my own forum which will be moderated and FAIR, no matter what people's beliefs are. No matter what anyone believes, they will get their say -- and no one will be allowed to insult ANYONE, as I get insulted time and time again around here.

It was said above that it's everyone against "one" so therefore it makes everything all my fault. No, it means I stand up for myself and I don't go around rubbing peoples backsides. It means I say what I mean and VERY few people around here do that, because most are simply after encouragement and pats on the back for their delusion.

I am acting like a child? Yes, maybe, but I had to drop 50 points of IQ to get down to this level. I'm a bit rusty at being 5! Forgive me!

This forum is NOT for truth seekers. It is for the promotion of fanciful stories.

FACT!

EDIT This is a declaration of {{{WAR}}} on projectavalon.net -- The lies that are spread here. I WILL not sit back and watch the chance for truth to be squandered away by disingenuous, New Age Movement charlatans who gang up and vilify people who KNOW that they're lying!

I'm off to build a website...

Last edited by WarriorServant; 12-14-2009 at 08:54 AM.
WarriorServant is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon