Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 08:51 AM   #26
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

The answer might be quite simple.
If I might sugest.
Wariour Sevant --- stick closly to what you want to say regarding your thread.
Dont answer anything that does not pertain to that.
You dont have to justify anything.

Other contributors do not rise to anything that in your perception needs to be commented on that is not stricly speaking in acordance with the thread.

If anyone in any thread says somthing that I am not happy with then I dont have to go there. I dont have to buy into anything, I am not forced to coment or justify my own experiences, that is my choice.

Regards and respect to all.

Chris
greybeard is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 08:54 AM   #27
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 145
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Fact is that this is not THE boat.

People who thinks this is, from my perspective, are terribly wrong. However, a few nice information can be found here.

Avalon, Camelot, and many other similar websites, and or forums, arenīt the cutting edge of humanity, nor in spiritual, or mental therms from my perspective. But i recognice some practical things here and there that can be useful to me. If you want entertainment, there is plenty here, if you want practical useful things, there is much less.

Internet ends up being much more poisonous to your mind than tv if you are not alert all the time to what you buy, thinking that the internet is freedom everywhere and trusting rebels are filling every conspiracy forum. Even then, we could have been poisoned inevitably.

So my conclusion is that that perspective avoids me being fundamentalistic on making my perspectives being known to the public. Also, im getting older and that need is dissapearing.
Leunamros is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:09 AM   #28
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member
 
Phr0z3n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Minot, ND
Posts: 59
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I have NEVER seen a member of the Avalon forum react in any way, shape, or form as WarriorServant has done.

I wish him the best of luck in building his new website to combat the "spread of lies and delusion" here on these forums. (I know that is not the purpose of these forums.)
Phr0z3n is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:13 AM   #29
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newcastle, Oz
Posts: 177
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

WS only problem is that people won't obey his personally imposed rules, and make him the centre of attention that he believes he deserves to be.
He doesn't understand that dissent can be valid.

If anyone knows 'KJV only' people, as WS is, this is a common mindset.
My brother is one too.
100thmonkey is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:15 AM   #30
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Now
Posts: 371
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

if he only knew how much division there really is on this forum on the very subject of the new age movement

I hope things turn out for the best for him
Heretic is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:22 AM   #31
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 145
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

WS attitude is nothing new, i have seen other people acting like that. What happens is that when some insigth is revealed to us we feel "illuminated" and have to share that inmediately, like "godsends", making us fanatics on doing it, even blind to the fact most people wont ever get the thing and our methods to do it are harsh and ineficcient. Because, mostly, true understanding comes from true experience rather than spoken words. I have fallen onto that cathegory most of my life on the internet, sadly.
Leunamros is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #32
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I am NOT ABLE to post on this forum because there's 1/2 a dozen members on the forum that follow me around turning every thread into a religious debate - PURPOSEFULLY! They do it purposefully, because they KNOW they have a *wink* from the moderators!

The mods ALLOW it, DEFEND it, and even PARTICIPATE in it!

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!

I CAN'T POST IN PEACE!

I have said 400 times, I am NOT religious, I didn't come her to talk about religion. 95% of anything I say doesn't even have anything to DO with religion -- but every thread is taken down that path! All because the members WANT it to go that way, because SOME members don't "like" some of the other things I am saying. They are simply looking for a way to shut me up, so the point at my Bible and say: 'THAT'S THE REASON!"

NEW RULE NEEDS TO BE MADE!

The rule is as such:

If someone posts a topic, members should NOT be allowed to INJECT into the topic, their discontentment about what they perceive the ORIGINAL POSTER to "believe", instead of replying to the {{{TOPIC}}}! It ruins the topic and it's happening in every one of my threads! I am even getting heaps of PM's with long stories about how people were abused by "religion" when they were kids.

That's sad, BUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH {{{ME}}}?

I AM NOT ASKING MUCH!

I AM EMPHATIC ABOUT THIS RULE!

IT NEEDS TO BE MADE ON THE FORUM!

I have tried VERY hard to participate in the forum, but every time I post, SOMEONE ALWAYS starts on a {{{{TANGENT}}}} about how much they hate the Bible, or God, or they tell me how hard their upbringing was (in some crazed church).. and it is DISTRACTING MY SINCERE ATTEMPTS TO POST ON THE FORUM!

The ONLY thing that is needed to START this rhetoric is the mere MENTION of "Jesus" or "God". It gets BLOWN WAY OUT OF PROPORTION and it is HIGHLY DISTRACTING -- not to mention incredibly unfair (AND LOW)!

Ok, I acknowledge that some of my posts are NOT "Oh, you're all wonderful, just keep doing what you're doing".. but instead of displaying TRUE intelligence and responding with any OBJECTIONS they have, the members take the low road and say:

"oh you're here preaching"

"The Bible is just a book"

BLAH BLOAH BLAH!!!

WHY????? The threads aren't even ABOUT the Bible.

MODERATORS YOU NEED TO TO A BETTER JOB!

YOU CANNOT ALLOW THIS BEHAVIOR TO CONTINUE!

YOU CANNOT "PARTICIPATE" IN IT.

..and the excuse of "well that's just the way it goes, you wont get everyone to agree with you" IS A COPOUT!

DO YOUR JOBS!
hi warriorservant, i hope you will appreaciate my reply......
it seems to me that sometimes new folk can be very enthusiastic when they first start posting on avalon, sometimes it is a good idea to chill and take a calmer approach, that way you will get calmer responces.
i hope you will understand what it is i am trying to say to you
love
bou x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:25 AM   #33
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

The thing I like about Avalon is that know one pretends it is the cutting edge be all end all of knowledge or whatever else.

Its just a bunch of people trying to figure **** out.

I agree with you about the internet. I've made posts about it before. If I was in the business of manipulation the internet would be a prime new instrument to use, as indeed it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post
Fact is that this is not THE boat.
Avalon, Camelot, and many other similar websites, and or forums, arenīt the cutting edge of humanity, nor in spiritual, or mental therms from my perspective. But i recognice some practical things here and there that can be useful to me. If you want entertainment, there is plenty here, if you want practical useful things, there is much less.

Internet ends up being much more poisonous to your mind than tv if you are not alert all the time to what you buy, thinking that the internet is freedom everywhere and trusting rebels are filling every conspiracy forum. Even then, we could have been poisoned inevitably.
Phtha is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:25 AM   #34
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
if he only knew how much division there really is on this forum on the very subject of the new age movement

I hope things turn out for the best for him
There is also great division on what Christianity is.
How many Christian organisations are there now?

Realise my comment is not in keepng with the thread except that all these have their rules.
Rules are exclusive.
Christ loved all regardless.

chris
greybeard is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:28 AM   #35
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Declaring *war* ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I'm off to build a website...
For your new website, it would be well to avoid the strategy of unsubstantiated contradiction when you are tackling the *lies* that you purport to be spread here. No-one likes it - in fact most people ignore it, although some will raise to the bait and have their say.

Let me know the link when you are ready for people to come see. I will even plug the site for you over here.

To be honest, I'm a little disappointed that you have not really addressed anyone's concerns (including mine) raised fairly in this thread.

A..
Anchor is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:30 AM   #36
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 145
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
The thing I like about Avalon is that know one pretends it is the cutting edge be all end all of knowledge or whatever else.

Its just a bunch of people trying to figure **** out.
Itīs rather implicit in the message of Camelot and Avalon to both be supposed as the cutting edge of human solutions to human problems, you like it or not. If they dont sells themselves as something "good", and "cutting edge" they wouldnīt be anything worth considering to attract the public. The funny thing is to discover it isnt and still, remain here.
Leunamros is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:34 AM   #37
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Ross H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 507
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Warrior,

You will leave here knowing, that I send my love and blessings to you and I wish you well with your website.

Sincerely,

Peace to you

jross.
Ross H is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:37 AM   #38
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
EDIT This is a declaration of {{{WAR}}} on projectavalon.net -- The lies that are spread here.
I WILL not sit back and watch the chance for truth
to be squandered away by disingenuous,
New Age Movement charlatans who gang up
and vilify people who KNOW that they're lying!
I'm off to build a website...
you are a 'server' in essence
and, a 'warrior' in role
so, you need to decide ~ what it is, you are going to 'dish up'
and, put it out there complete with 'gravy'

instead, you seem to be finding more delight
in tossing around 'hand grenades' at others

half of the problem, is that, the real truth,
is NOT very easy to swallow
your KVJ bible,
is riduled with over 50,000 errors in translation,
and, beings, who do NOT know,
and/or give your 'jesus' their power,
are NOT scared of 'the name',
as, it has been inverted,
and, had a lot of very 'bad' magic,
tossed upon it !!!

ironically, most of us,
are back again, to fix things,
that we allowed, once before,
like the translations
and, writing of the bible (for one)

the other half of your problem,
is that, this is the first posting of its kind,
i've ever seen on this site,
an actual 'a declaration of war' posting ???

i am NOT sure, what went through your head,
when you posted that ???

however, if you are here in mists of avalon
and, are sitting up, high,
high upon your horse,
it would be a damn good idea,
to get down from it, before you fall of it,
and, really hurt yourself !!!

(Bill & Kerrie, likely do NOT have any insurance,
for, that type of mishalp)

a command, and, a demand,
in 100% alignment with
your purposes/your missions/and, your tasks
is about the only thing, that is likely to save your ass

BTW --it's a good idea, to go 'GOOD GOD' direct
IT IS a lot less reading
IT IS a lot less to carry
and, IT is NOT a short-cut

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:41 AM   #39
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Yah well alls I know is unless we get the power back the 'cutting edge' stuff sure ain't gonna surface anywhere in the public spectrum anytime soon.

Of course there are other ways to get the knowledge then physical means, but even those are generally misdirects or out right lies.

On with the hunt I say... what better way to spent time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post
Itīs rather implicit in the message of Camelot and Avalon to both be supposed as the cutting edge of human solutions to human problems, you like it or not. If they dont sells themselves as something "good", and "cutting edge" they wouldnīt be anything worth considering to attract the public. The funny thing is to discover it isnt and still, remain here.
Phtha is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:53 AM   #40
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 145
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Its a way to spent time, another form of entertainment for those more "awakened", some form that will end up boring you sooner or later; but keep in mind mind control goes from the top to the bottom of human diversity, from sheep to prophets, from fools to geniouses. That critical issue, indeed, hasnt had much notoriety here as i have been a long time reader rather than a poster (mostly by not paying for posting).

Projects are intented to lead people to some straight direction. Agendas, do the same.
Leunamros is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:56 AM   #41
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: US
Posts: 114
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Is it possible things are looking so bleak for the dark side that this is the new modus operandi for disinfo agents? The 'Shock and Awe' technique.

Declaring war?


No matter who you are WS, I'm sending you love. Be well.
PilotSimone is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 10:00 AM   #42
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 145
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

That is a VERY hipocritical and rude way of doing it, Pilot, with all due respect.
Leunamros is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 10:13 AM   #43
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Hey WS, here's what you posted on another thread: RE: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN:


Quote:
12-12-2009, 12:55 PM #66
WarriorServant
Avalon Senior Member


Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 149 Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleiadian
... so no one has had a cup of coffee with a Pleiadian other than Billy Meier?

Billy Meier is a scam artist.

His stories are laughable.
...and YOU demand this Rule ????

Quote:
The rule is as such:

If someone posts a topic, members should NOT be allowed to INJECT into the topic, their discontentment about what they perceive the ORIGINAL POSTER to "believe", instead of replying to the {{{TOPIC}}}!
Hhmmm, boy o' boy, this is a kind of hypocracy!

You know, the only rule that you will find here (and this is something I told to the ex-member M1* too), there are no rules here except one "natural rule":

if you don't try to "tune in" your vibrational energy with the energy patterns of this forum (and the majority of the members here), you will see no other sollution then to leave this place on your own.

here's an excerpt of my post to M1*:

Quote:
No need of any assumptions and judgments...if you would only pay attention enough, you should have noticed by now that this forum -- ESPECIALLY "this forum" has it's own,very natural "rules"...


Quote:
Originally Posted by m1*
...95% of people "avoid" this situation by joining the mob and spend most of their effort saying things that they will receive a pat on the back for. I am not after a pat on the back. I say what I think needs to be said, and unfortunately, it is human nature to not want to deal with facts and truth. So - they shoot the messenger....

And the messenger is...YOU ?? hmmmm...!

...and about the truth...hmmm...it seem that you're underestimating our abilities to handle our own truth...please don't...as we could see many of a kind comming here...and going away...on their own...as their emotional attitude wouldn't allow them to handle OUR truth too...

You just got plenty of good advise here, from many other members...it realy isn't all about getting friends or enemies here...it's not about the "lenght" of your membership here...

...but it's about the way you represent your self...agressive way of presenting your truth, allways "liking" or "disliking" other opinions and by doing this causing the state of a perpetual duality on this forum, which many of us here aren't comfortable with (but let this be our own concern, this is not an excuse!).

In other words, don't preach about the absolute truth, no one of us has the right to...otherwise, we wouldn't be here, learning (in a respectful manner) from each other...this is why we're on "this forum"...nothing more and nothing less.
Just demandig for some rules and breaking the same one is not the sollution.

I know that the our Mods here are pretty wise and won't allow any such "limiting" rules.

Otherwise I will be the first one to leave this forum for good.

with and respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 10:32 AM   #44
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
Have fun worshiping the "Chimera's" when they show up. Have fun being abducted and used for military experiments!
Same to you, friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
It is a place controlled by DELUDER'S! It's a happy club that victimizes those who show up with sincerity; people who show up not for a pat on the back -- but to say how they see it, and what the MEAN. You don't want to know what I have to say because I don't agree with most of your fanciful, deluded stories. It's THAT simple.
If you say so, i.e. it's simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
The disdain that people are showing me have absolutely nothing to do with religion, or Jesus, or God. I know that. You know that. You know you know that! You just KNOW that I don't pander to the fanciful stories, so you try to find an excuse to vilify me -- to protect your delusional story time club.
[No comment.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
If people don't come here screaming NAMASTE and telling stories that make people feel "warm and fuzzy", they're UNWANTED! It's the spirit of the forum and ONLY moderators and forum administrators have control over that.
Most people manage their own threads. Often, things get resolved on them. Sometimes people get banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I'd be much better off creating my own forum which will be moderated and FAIR, no matter what people's beliefs are. No matter what anyone believes, they will get their say -- and no one will be allowed to insult ANYONE, as I get insulted time and time again around here.
I could dispute your record-keeping. However, it's ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
... most are simply after encouragement and pats on the back for their delusion.
...pointless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I am acting like a child? Yes, maybe, but I had to drop 50 points of IQ to get down to this level.
Happy IQ day. It's not all it's cracked up to be. Good luck. It's not easy being 220 I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
This forum is NOT for truth seekers. It is for the promotion of fanciful stories.

FACT!
[No comment.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
EDIT This is a declaration of {{{WAR}}} on projectavalon.net -- The lies that are spread here. I WILL not sit back and watch the chance for truth to be squandered away by disingenuous, New Age Movement charlatans who gang up and vilify people who KNOW that they're lying!
Good luck, soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I'm off to build a website...
The mood you're in, that should take about 5 minutes
no caste is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 11:32 AM   #45
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 137
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

There once was a man who did one thing right and one thing wrong, exactly in that order.
The thing he did right was telling a fool he was a fool.
The thing he did wrong was not making sure he wasn't standing beside a deep well when he did so.


Nasruddin opened a booth with a sign above it:

Two Questions On Any Subject Answered For Only 100 Silver Coins

A man who had two very urgent questions handed over his money, saying:

- A hundred silver coins is rather expensive for two questions, isn't it?

- Yes, said Nasruddin, and the next question, please?
Aztar is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:26 PM   #46
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 75
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post
WS attitude is nothing new, i have seen other people acting like that. What happens is that when some insigth is revealed to us we feel "illuminated" and have to share that inmediately, like "godsends", making us fanatics on doing it, even blind to the fact most people wont ever get the thing and our methods to do it are harsh and ineficcient. Because, mostly, true understanding comes from true experience rather than spoken words. I have fallen onto that cathegory most of my life on the internet, sadly.
Gevaudan is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:29 PM   #47
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorservant View Post
it's pointless trying to get anything across on this forum. It's full of new age movement "goons", and they don't let people who come along and rock the boat (which i am still adamant, is needed), to have have a say on the forum. It's that simple. End of story.

Continue on about your stories of visualizing light and hugging the universe. Continue talking about aliens from different stars abducting people. Truth? Pah! There's little truth around here, and you wont listen to someone who knows "first hand", be cause it isn't "exciting enough". Well, your loss! See how far that gets you all. Have fun worshiping the "chimera's" when they show up. Have fun being abducted and used for military experiments!

I don't have the whole truth. No one does. But i have a lot more truth than the vast majority of storytellers spreading bs around this place, i'll tell you that right now!

This place isn't for truth seekers. It is a place controlled by deluder's! It's a happy club that victimizes those who show up with sincerity; people who show up not for a pat on the back -- but to say how they see it, and what the mean. You don't want to know what i have to say because i don't agree with most of your fanciful, deluded stories. It's that simple.

The disdain that people are showing me have absolutely nothing to do with religion, or jesus, or god. I know that. You know that. You know you know that! You just know that i don't pander to the fanciful stories, so you try to find an excuse to vilify me -- to protect your delusional story time club.

It's all that simple! It's a bias forum full of new age movement storytellers and charlatans that have absolutely no will to be informed that the truth isn't in fairy tales and tall stories. If people don't come here screaming namaste and telling stories that make people feel "warm and fuzzy", they're unwanted! It's the spirit of the forum and only moderators and forum administrators have control over that.

I'd be much better off creating my own forum which will be moderated and fair, no matter what people's beliefs are. No matter what anyone believes, they will get their say -- and no one will be allowed to insult anyone, as i get insulted time and time again around here.

It was said above that it's everyone against "one" so therefore it makes everything all my fault. No, it means i stand up for myself and i don't go around rubbing peoples backsides. It means i say what i mean and very few people around here do that, because most are simply after encouragement and pats on the back for their delusion.

I am acting like a child? Yes, maybe, but i had to drop 50 points of iq to get down to this level. I'm a bit rusty at being 5! Forgive me!

This forum is not for truth seekers. It is for the promotion of fanciful stories.

Fact!

edit this is a declaration of {{{war}}} on projectavalon.net -- the lies that are spread here. I will not sit back and watch the chance for truth to be squandered away by disingenuous, new age movement charlatans who gang up and vilify people who know that they're lying!

I'm off to build a website...
bla bla bla bla wtf mate? DO You have nothing constructive to say. Are you intentionally disrupting the fourm with your endless complaining. Too bad you had to drop all that iq to come down to my level to talk to me!!! Your have been insulting and rude in your tone of speach. I demand that you stop acting like the 5 year old you claim to be acting like and talk about something real. Define new age! You don't even know what your talking about. If you have something constructive to post i will be glad to talk to you. I already told you to pick a topic! Your reply

no!

Well

good luck with that! Good luck with your other forum or whatever why should i even care? Your sweeping generalization insults of people around here are out of line and i will tell you that you are being rude. How can anyone respond to you! You don't leave a lot of room for communication. You continue to fire off claims with nothing to back it. Just your opinion of how much this place sux. Well sir i challenge you to do something about it in fact i dare you! Fact!
JesterTerrestrial is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:33 PM   #48
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

WS maybe your purpose being on PA was to find the spark in which to co-create your own website. Now you can use all the energy you expel on people's opinions into something of your own in a productive creative way. Bravo!

I couldn't read many of your posts because of the charge they had attached to them, they exhausted me.

I prefer not to get into right/wrong good/bad arguments because they are only perception not Truth.

I usually don't have as much drama in my life as you seem to be having these days but I also don't create it

Maybe you attract all this negativity because of how you are 'being' in the world

This does not mean you are wrong or bad

It is only an observation

I wish you the best and hope you can find the peace and love you are looking for.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:47 PM   #49
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 694
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

Moderators,

can this thread be deleted in it's entirety? It is pure pollution of the worst order and merely pandering to a spoilt unmannered brat. We really do not need this garbage and it is now beyond a joke. I have never encountered such insolence and disrespect and this does not belong in Avalon.

Please do something about this.

Z
Zeddo is offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:50 PM   #50
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 75
Default Re: I am quite upset! Demand a new rule!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRCPQFVWrRE
Gevaudan is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon