Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 04:05 AM   #1
pandora
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Default Would you believe your own eyes? Do aliens team up with other aliens?

I've always said until this day, 'Ill believe it when i see it'! But is it true?
Now i have had the most unusual experience several yrs ago. It happened in 2002. I have often experienced 'going to sleep' as i am almost 40! I have felt like many of you drifting off..the odd jump whilst noddong off..the falling off a swing feeling.. all of these in my opinion expected from time to time.. Ive always been able to identify, understand and accept this as 'normal'
That was until i went to bed one night and went thru the usual process of thoughts.. you know.. what you were supposed to have done that day.. did you lock the doors.. are the cats in..usual stuff i'm presuming unless you are one of those fortunate enough to fall asleep before your head hits the pillow.
Now i reached the place where you feel that you are sinking into sleep but are stiill conscious..If you know what i mean and it was at this time that i felt as though my bed was being bumped/knocked by what felt like children messing about.The feeling of 'something' being there was so strong i fought to get my eyes open.. only to see my empty room. It creeped me out. It didn't feel like a dream. A couple of days later, exactly the same thing happened and i was again left with a feeling i couldn't explain. I started to wonder if there were maybe such things as ghosts and could i really have one..
Still, you carry on as normal really, think maybe you're going mad.. or hearing, feeling things. . Even though i had never felt anything like this before.
Then one night ,not so long after the first two experiences, i went to bed and again went thru my pillow padding and thoughts. I was lay there with my eyes open facing the wall (away from room). As i lay there i bagan to feel something sliding into bed near my feet. Well I'm sure you can imagine both the excitement and horror i felt in the very same instance! YES i thought.. HA! I'm going to see what it is but i was frozen with fear not wanting to look. I lay there feeling something moving.. my eyes got wider and wider, my heart was racing.. I then felt what felt like a burn.. like when someone catches you with a cigarette. There was no more thinking or fearing. My automatic body response kicked in and i sat bolt upright in bed.
Now what i saw has stayed with me ever since and i have never really been able to believe i just imagined this. I saw at the foot of my bed two 3/4 ft figures wearing 'black cloaks'. One was crouched down with its arm under my covers, One set back a little and finally in the door opening which was completely ajar(with hall light on)i saw a figure as tall as the door frame which i know is 6ft and some inches.
As quickly as i saw them they were gone. They just vanished.They were simply there one second and gone the next.
I lay there completely dumbfounded as to what i had just seen. In the morning when i got up i checked my leg and sure enough there was what looked like a red circular mark, like a burn sort of.
I showed it to one of my friends and told them what i had seen. They laughed.. Told me i was mad.. said this and that and reminded me of sleep paralysis and waking dreams.. blar blar.. like i hadn't already consisered that.
This is someting now that i would really like some feed back on. I did see a woman several months after my experience on 'this morning tv'. She told my story as if she had been there.. only it was her story and she had drawn a picture of what she had seen. I'm not exagerating when i say i was covered from head to foot in goosepimples. I couldn't believe my eyes.. again!
She had had what looked like the same three figures in her bedroom.. wearing black cloaks and they too just vanished infront of her eyes. She was ridiculed completely and i felt so sorry for her and yet so much admiration for her bravery. I felt annoyance at the ignorance of others. I wonder how many people don't speak up in fear of being deemed crazy.
Well.. there it is. My story, which i hope someone relates to.. Would love to hear your veiws on this topic.. really appreciate you taking the time to read this and hope to hear from anyone with similar experiences.

Last edited by pandora; 02-23-2010 at 11:49 AM. Reason: missed sentence
pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:31 AM   #2
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: heart central
Posts: 798
Default Re: Would you believe your own eyes?

hello pandora ... welcome to avalon ... nice avatar name ... i like it ...

your story ... i am glad you wrote it ... as i read your words and followed along ... i recalled many times of my own similar experiences ... with the three ... all tall ones ...
very kind ... very gentle ...
yet they had not physically touched me ... i felt it was their protocol not to ... universal law ... they were/are ... always very mindful ... in my experiences of them anyway ... wherever we meet ...

i was at an intersection in my life ... of making some significant changes ... a painful and raw experience for me ... found myself in much darkness ... my spirit was dwindling rapidly ...
they would come to my room on those nights ... every night without fail ... the three of them ...
i knew one to be a female for certain ... she would always stand close to my left shoulder ... the other two at the bottom of my bed ... one i knew was male but i never could pull what the third was ... wasn't significant anyway ...

i remember feeling such pain within my heart of what was unfolding in my life ... had little to no energy ... i would go to bed and just lay there ... absolutely knowing of their presence ... trusting it ...
i knew they were there to support me ... and yet ... every night i felt they really didn't know how to help ... i know they allowed me new energy because i could feel it flow through my physical self ...
yet the pain within my heart ... saddened them ... my sadness they could feel ... their sadness ... i could ...

i recall the female beside me ... she would lift her long thin arms and hands ... above me ... but not know what to do ... and she'd look to the other two ... and i could feel even more sadness and dismay from them ...
i knew they wanted to assist ... to pull me through that experience ... for some reason it was their desire to do so ...

for me ... their presence ... the caring and compassionate beings that they were ...
for them to just BE there with me ... knowing my well being mattered to someone ... no matter what dimension they were from ...
that alone ... assisted me to move forward ...
just knowing ... we are different in appearance ... but oh so similar in many other ways ...

always the three of them ... always i felt comfortable with their presence in my room ... there was no doubting their intention ... the conveyance always the same ...
they were there to help ... as they could ...
and they had ...

moving forward ... after i healed from that experience ... they no longer visited my room ... not in appearance ... but within heart ... i knew they were always there ... for quite some time thereafter ...

moving forward from that ... i began meeting and interacting with them within my travels ... and yes ... at night ...
the most glorious interaction ... was being invited to their symphony of love ... where i was with hundreds of them whom attended ...
a night to remember ... always ...

and so pandora ... i understand ... this is not the topic to be bringing up with most people at coffee ... i did that once ... ooops ... never had coffee with them again ...

i've come to an intersection whereby i pretty much speak ... or write ... my truth ... that is ... if others in my life are interested ...
if my truth does not resonate with them ... all is well ... my truth may not be theirs ... and theirs ... not mine ...

but i experience what i do ... and i am humbled and feel oh so blessed that i do ...

i have personally not known et's that team up with one another ... not yet anyway ... it has been one type or another ... or another ... but not teamwork ...
but what i say recently ... never say never ...

life and our experiences continue to BEcome increasingly interesting ...
and we ... continue to BE ...

thank you for sharing pandora ... it isn't always effortless to write of such experiences ... even on here ...
but looky you ...

namaste ...





futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:47 PM   #3
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 24
Default Re: Would you believe your own eyes? Do aliens team up with other aliens?

I fully believe you. thank you for sharing this.
Light and Fight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: Would you believe your own eyes?

Pandora

Twas good to read your account. I'm bumming around this site for information. For other's accounts. I'm after info on one particular species. I'm wondering if you could describe the beings in the cloaks. Forgive me if I don't lead you as I want your unhindered thoughts or recollections.....If you don't mind could you describe their facial features? What were the cloaks seemingly made of? Anything in a way of a description please.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #5
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Austin texas
Posts: 281
Default Re: Would you believe your own eyes?

Ya I believe it, the way I was raised was out of the box, and my dad use to show me things from the past through visions, and i have seen many ufos and had at least 3 encounters that i can remember
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:08 PM   #6
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 366
Default Re: Would you believe your own eyes?

You are not alone Pandora..
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...eep_paralysis/

My brother could hardly sleep for a whole year after such an experience..
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:13 AM   #7
pandora
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Smile Re: Would you believe your own eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
hello pandora ... welcome to avalon ... nice avatar name ... i like it ...

your story ... i am glad you wrote it ... as i read your words and followed along ... i recalled many times of my own similar experiences ... with the three ... all tall ones ...
very kind ... very gentle ...
yet they had not physically touched me ... i felt it was their protocol not to ... universal law ... they were/are ... always very mindful ... in my experiences of them anyway ... wherever we meet ...

i was at an intersection in my life ... of making some significant changes ... a painful and raw experience for me ... found myself in much darkness ... my spirit was dwindling rapidly ...
they would come to my room on those nights ... every night without fail ... the three of them ...
i knew one to be a female for certain ... she would always stand close to my left shoulder ... the other two at the bottom of my bed ... one i knew was male but i never could pull what the third was ... wasn't significant anyway ...

i remember feeling such pain within my heart of what was unfolding in my life ... had little to no energy ... i would go to bed and just lay there ... absolutely knowing of their presence ... trusting it ...
i knew they were there to support me ... and yet ... every night i felt they really didn't know how to help ... i know they allowed me new energy because i could feel it flow through my physical self ...
yet the pain within my heart ... saddened them ... my sadness they could feel ... their sadness ... i could ...

i recall the female beside me ... she would lift her long thin arms and hands ... above me ... but not know what to do ... and she'd look to the other two ... and i could feel even more sadness and dismay from them ...
i knew they wanted to assist ... to pull me through that experience ... for some reason it was their desire to do so ...

for me ... their presence ... the caring and compassionate beings that they were ...
for them to just BE there with me ... knowing my well being mattered to someone ... no matter what dimension they were from ...
that alone ... assisted me to move forward ...
just knowing ... we are different in appearance ... but oh so similar in many other ways ...

always the three of them ... always i felt comfortable with their presence in my room ... there was no doubting their intention ... the conveyance always the same ...
they were there to help ... as they could ...
and they had ...

moving forward ... after i healed from that experience ... they no longer visited my room ... not in appearance ... but within heart ... i knew they were always there ... for quite some time thereafter ...

moving forward from that ... i began meeting and interacting with them within my travels ... and yes ... at night ...
the most glorious interaction ... was being invited to their symphony of love ... where i was with hundreds of them whom attended ...
a night to remember ... always ...

and so pandora ... i understand ... this is not the topic to be bringing up with most people at coffee ... i did that once ... ooops ... never had coffee with them again ...

i've come to an intersection whereby i pretty much speak ... or write ... my truth ... that is ... if others in my life are interested ...
if my truth does not resonate with them ... all is well ... my truth may not be theirs ... and theirs ... not mine ...

but i experience what i do ... and i am humbled and feel oh so blessed that i do ...

i have personally not known et's that team up with one another ... not yet anyway ... it has been one type or another ... or another ... but not teamwork ...
but what i say recently ... never say never ...

life and our experiences continue to BEcome increasingly interesting ...
and we ... continue to BE ...

thank you for sharing pandora ... it isn't always effortless to write of such experiences ... even on here ...
but looky you ...

namaste ...





Thx for you persprctive on this.. I have read a couple of accounts now where people have seemimgly been visited by three similar figures. There do seem to be many variations of similar encounters. I relate to your feeling at that time.. i was also very sad due to circumstances in my life.. As far as the metal is concerned though i don't know that i have anything other than my fillings in my body.. everything else rings true though.. thx for your help..

Last edited by pandora; 02-24-2010 at 10:53 AM.
pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:15 AM   #8
pandora
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Smile Re: Would you believe your own eyes? Do aliens team up with other aliens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light and Fight View Post
I fully believe you. thank you for sharing this.
Thank you too for reading and believing what i've reported.. really appreciate that..
pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:19 AM   #9
pandora
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Smile Re: Would you believe your own eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
Pandora

Twas good to read your account. I'm bumming around this site for information. For other's accounts. I'm after info on one particular species. I'm wondering if you could describe the beings in the cloaks. Forgive me if I don't lead you as I want your unhindered thoughts or recollections.....If you don't mind could you describe their facial features? What were the cloaks seemingly made of? Anything in a way of a description please.
I would love to be able to describe to you in great detail what they looked like but unfortunately the room was dimly lit and the figures faces were not visible.. i saw them for literally seconds and wish i had seen more detail.. Cloaks i think were black.. not sure of texture.. sorry can't be of more help..
pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:24 AM   #10
pandora
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Default Re: Would you believe your own eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
Ya I believe it, the way I was raised was out of the box, and my dad use to show me things from the past through visions, and i have seen many ufos and had at least 3 encounters that i can remember
Thx for sharing with me your opinion.. much appreciated.. I have also seen what i thought were ufo's.. i was with my 10 yr old daughter at the time and she was terrified.. I reported it to the local radio station but never heard anything about it.. Several cars pulled over too... it's amazing that there are so many un-answered questions..
pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:27 AM   #11
pandora
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Smile Re: Would you believe your own eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
You are not alone Pandora..
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...eep_paralysis/

My brother could hardly sleep for a whole year after such an experience..
I do hope i'm not alone! What was your brothers account?.. what did he see?
Does he suffer from unbelievable insomnia now?
pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:36 AM   #12
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: Would you believe your own eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora View Post
I would love to be able to describe to you in great detail what they looked like but unfortunately the room was dimly lit and the figures faces were not visible.. i saw them for literally seconds and wish i had seen more detail.. Cloaks i think were black.. not sure of texture.. sorry can't be of more help..
Thanks anyways....my little buggers are quite elusive.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:38 AM   #13
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 366
Default Re: Would you believe your own eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora View Post
I do hope i'm not alone! What was your brothers account?.. what did he see?
Does he suffer from unbelievable insomnia now?
Pandora, this was many years ago... He seems to sleep fine now...

But I remember the look on his face moments after his experience... lets just say... there is no way anyone could have not believed him...

He had insomnia for sometime after this...

I felt awful as there was little anyone could do... I finally offered to switch rooms after about a week...

This didn't help much....


I remember a few things he told me..

tried to wake himself up... but could not... instead... Felt like a person was sitting on his chest... with there face inches from his... just sitting there staring back at him... as he fought the fear which was paralyzing the avatar stood up and stared at him from the foot of the bed.. he said it was a female looking figure with a white flowing dress... no face...

To this day the look in his eyes I will never forget..

I used to advise him to ask if it wanted anything from him... as he said that he could feel it some nights before he went to bed.... Hence the insomnia..

But I think it was just the fear from his experience... eventually he was able to sleep again... but only after he began to become comfortable with his willingness to no longer fear such an entity.. wasn't easy for he was only 14 years old... poor kid.. it was difficult to watch the toll it took on his body from lack of sleep...
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:51 AM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Would you believe your own eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
You are not alone Pandora..
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...eep_paralysis/

My brother could hardly sleep for a whole year after such an experience..
I recall a terrifying experience where I woke up and could not move and was staring at something and the more I looked at it, the more painful it became. It was like being underwater and unable to move.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:19 AM   #15
pandora
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Smile Re: Would you believe your own eyes?

I have to say that although i was frozen with fear until the burning sensation i felt quite able to move.. was just too fearful to do so... haven't read any accounts of people who were also able to move.. it's what seperates it for me from anyone who mentions sleep paralysis.. I have experienced sleep paralysis when i was about 13. I was trying to send my body to sleep whilst keeping my mind awake so i could have an out of body experience.. i had failed on many occasions and had just woken up in the morming with a feeling of annoyance because i had fallen asleep. However.. one night, i tried again and after what felt like about an hour i didn't feel as if i was succeeding and decided to give up.. at that moment i tried to move.. I couldn't.. it was like being trapped in a body.. it absolutely freaked me out and i fought for my body to function.. after 10-15 seconds i could move again.. i think to this day that i was maybe on the verge of stepping out of myself but having never experienced the sensation of not being able to move before.. was quite terrified. I have never tried to do it again!
pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
black cloaks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon