Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot Witnesses > John Lear

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 04:08 AM   #26
zorgon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Henry also said that John was incorrect about there being a breathable atmosphere on the moon: there is one, of sorts, but it's extremely thin.
The fact that the moon does indeed have an atmosphere has never been in question...

Quote:
Estimated Composition (particles per cubic cm):
Helium 4 (4He) - 40,000 ;
Neon 20 (20Ne) - 40,000 ;
Hydrogen (H2) - 35,000
Argon 40 (40Ar) - 30,000 ;
Neon 22 (22Ne) - 5,000 ;
Argon 36 (36Ar) - 2,000
Methane - 1000 ;
Ammonia - 1000 ;
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) - 1000
Trace Oxygen (O+), Aluminum (Al+), Silicon (Si+)
Possible Phosphorus (P+), Sodium (Na+), Magnesium (Mg+)

Composition of the tenuous lunar atmosphere is poorly known and variable, these are estimates of the upper limits of the nighttime ambient atmosphere composition.
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary.../moonfact.html


Moon's Extended Sodium Atmosphere



Quote:
A new wide-angle coronagraphic-type imaging system used for the lunar eclipse of 16 July 2000 resulted in detections of the lunar sodium exosphere out to 20 lunar radii, approximately twice the size recorded with narrower fields of view during previous eclipses.
I for one would respectfully ask Henry Deacon how he knows for certain that the figures for atmosphere on the moon are correct

We also have clouds on the moon...

Lick Observatory photo Jan 1946...
Endymion Crater and Region



Few days later...




There are also sunset and sunrise rays on the Moon... and these can only be caused by dust in the air...

Surveyor was the first to spot them... but scientists did not want to admit they were seeing what they saw.... so they kept quiet about it...

But the Apollo Astronauts saw them... and drew sketches... Why did they not photograph these wondrous sights? Maybe they did... in those 'missing' film rolls



There is a LOT more atmosphere than they are telling us...


This is what we are talking about for sunset rays...




And NO I am not making this up....

Quote:
NASA Space Science
Moon Fountains
March 30, 2005

In the early 1960s before Apollo 11, several early Surveyor spacecraft that soft-landed on the Moon returned photographs showing an unmistakable twilight glow low over the lunar horizon persisting after the sun had set. Moreover, the distant horizon between land and sky did not look razor-sharp, as would have been expected in a vacuum where there was no atmospheric haze.

But most amazing of all, Apollo 17 astronauts orbiting the Moon in 1972 repeatedly saw and sketched what they variously called "bands," "streamers" or "twilight rays" for about 10 seconds before lunar sunrise or lunar sunset. Such rays were also reported by astronauts aboard Apollo 8, 10, and 15.
Moon Fountains


Quote:
December 7, 2005: Every lunar morning, when the sun first peeks over the dusty soil of the moon after two weeks of frigid lunar night, a strange storm stirs the surface.

The next time you see the moon, trace your finger along the terminator, the dividing line between lunar night and day. That's where the storm is. It's a long and skinny dust storm, stretching all the way from the north pole to the south pole, swirling across the surface, following the terminator as sunrise ceaselessly sweeps around the moon.

Never heard of it? Few have. But scientists are increasingly confident that the storm is real.

Moon Storms
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:13 AM   #27
Ceara
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gaspesie, Quebec
Posts: 27
Default Re: John Lear

Heya Zorgon

You an ATS'er? Did you see the post where someone said "I miss John Lear" ?

I'd like to see Lear on here too.

Ceara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:25 AM   #28
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Dear Bill,
i have recently seen a video-interview with a German author, (not Bülow) i have to look up his name again, who said that there were an unidentified plane near ground zero when the attack happend. Everyone can see it in the footage. And this author said that it's admitted that before the attacks happened 4 notorious socalled "Doomsday"planes started and one of them was near to the towers. And so he makes the allusion that by this flying command center the planes could be remotelly controlled.

Did you hear anything like this until now?


Just to complete:
The Name of the author is Andreas Hauß (Hauss),
he is an Historian and Germanist




His book is named: "Fakten, Fälschungen und die unterdrückten Beweise des 11.9" = Facts, counterfeits and the suppressed evidences of 9/11
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:51 AM   #29
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 88
Default Re: John Lear

This is unbelievable!! I went to the Gilliland ranch while Robbie Williams was there. I met him, talked to him at length, sang with him, etc., all the while I had NO idea he was any kind of celebrity!!!! I must say, he was one of the most thoughtful people I have ever met. We talked about how we had both had UFO experiences in the Catalina Islands in the last few weeks.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #30
zorgon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceara View Post
Heya Zorgon
Did you see the post where someone said "I miss John Lear" ?
Dunno... did ya read that thread?

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:04 PM   #31
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 40
Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
Lear seems to have a great deal of inside info.

However, I do not buy "aliens on the dark side of the moon", nor on every planet in this solar system.
who said all the planets are populated on this plane. Theirs layers upon layers my friend. Pretty exciting if you ask me.
Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:21 PM   #32
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Now
Posts: 371
Default Re: John Lear

John has always been one of my Fav's too

we all look into the black world with awe and a thriving need to know

John has been there and seen some of it; he gives you a "good ole' boys" viewpoint on the insanity that runs amok in the world of disclosure

he has a great sense of humor and seems grounded despite it all

and he seems like a good guy to drink a beer with

HAH!
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:20 AM   #33
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness
 
johnlear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 222
Default Re: John Lear

Good evening folks,

I can't believe how much information has come my way since I did the last Camelot interview but the main thing I would like to say is that no Apollo mission every went to, or orbited or landed on the moon. We were hoaxed.

I would like to reaffirm my belief that there is a breathable atmosphere on the moon and lots of people live there not only on the far side but on the near side as well. People from Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn and most of the others.

Also I would like to reaffirm by belief that NO airplanes crashed into the WTC or the Pentagon or Shanksville on 911. What the public saw on TV was video fakery. While the projection of holographic images is real I am not sure that holographic images were used on 911.

Shortly after I did the Camelot interview Zorgon brought my attentin to a book called "The Gravitational Force of the Sun". In this book, author Pari Spolter mathematically and scientically shreds not only Newtons Universal Law of Gravitation along with the gravitational constant (Cavendish et al) but exposes Einstein as a 'higher mathematics' fraud pointing out major inconsistencies in both his General and Special Theories of Relativity.

I will post my book report on Pari's book and my essay on Pari's unmasking of Einstein; a 20th Century mathematical hoaxer.

I would also like to point out that it was Zorgon who sent me the NASA videos of the alleged moon landings with a query "What do you think of these?" I was shocked. Those weren't landings on the moon. Those were videos of landings on the fake moon at the Langley Research Center.

Now that Pari Spolter has mathematically and scientifically discredited Newton's Law of Universl Gravitation and proven that mass is not attracted to mass and that mass/density of an inert planet is not the source of gravity we have only the alleged Apollo astronauts gravity measurements or the Bullialdus/Newton Law of inverse square to figure out what the gravity really is on the moon.

The inverse square law says it 68%, enough to support a breatheable atmosphere.

The public has secretly and intentionally been guided into believing Einsteins Theory of Relativity (which is based on Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation) in order to give us a false impression of our solar system; i.e. nobody lives here but us. And nobody could get here either.

Pure, unadulterated. poppycock.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:21 AM   #34
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: John Lear

Just for fun

King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:00 AM   #35
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder
 
Bill Ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 353
Default Re: John Lear

Hi, John -

A very warm welcome to you! You'll be in good hands here.



**********

I have an immediate question - something we've not caught up on privately.

Can you tell everyone the story of the unairbrushed Lunar Orbiter photos you were sent, the research you did on them, and whether or not our own ARGANTE (moderator here, but a very strong ally of yours on ATS) was able to help you with her suggestion about what the initials stood for?

(If this makes little sense for those reading this, John will explain!)



Very best, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:06 AM   #36
Argante
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Frostbite Falls, MN
Posts: 287
Default Re: John Lear



Avalon is very pleased to announce the arrival of another key player in the Project Camelot story...

Welcome Aboard John Lear!

I am honored to welcome you to Avalon Sir.

Zorgon is also here, as are many of your friends from other times... and some guy who kinda looks like you but thinks HE is the king

Bright Blessings John... now, let that beacon shine!
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:19 PM   #37
atama
Avalon Senior Member
 
atama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sea level, Gold Coast
Posts: 86
Default Re: John Lear

hi john,
you seem like a nuts and bolts kind of guy. how do you feel about this ascension thing? not 2012, planet x,, etc. but the possibility or need of raising consciousness to a point where we would resonate at a higher frequency, etc.
do you think we could co-exist with these beings on our neighboring planets?
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:15 PM   #38
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness
 
johnlear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 222
Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by atama View Post
hi john,
you seem like a nuts and bolts kind of guy. how do you feel about this ascension thing? not 2012, planet x,, etc. but the possibility or need of raising consciousness to a point where we would resonate at a higher frequency, etc.
do you think we could co-exist with these beings on our neighboring planets?

Hello atama. There will be no ascension, no planet X, no Nibiro unless it is a holographic fake by the government. We will have the usual wars, conflicts, shortage of this, shortage of that, your everyday run of the mill problems.

Our job on earth is to live our lives with integrity; and without envy, hate or greed. The souls here on earth mature at different rates so forget about 'we', 'all of us', 'humanity', 'the human race', 'Christians', 'Muslims' and 'disclosure'.

Just worry about yourself because it all starts with you. It doesn't start with 'getting those guys who did this or that', it doesn't start with pulling us out of Iraq', it doesn't start with 'finding out who pulled off 911'; YOU. It starts with you and are YOU living your life without envy, hate or greed? If not then I have news for you. Jesus won't be back but you will.

If you want to have more fun than you could ever possibly imagine then start earning it. You will not be allowed to play with the adults 'out there' until you learn to live with inegrity; and without envy, hate or greed.

johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:38 PM   #39
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member
 
orwellsbud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Doncaster
Posts: 56
Default Re: John Lear

John Lear is such an interesting and funny guy, sort of like your favourite grandad who'd sit and tell you wonderful tales. I like what he has to say, though I do have my doubts about some minor issues, and have been inspired by John Lear, Richard Hoagland, JP Farrell and many others to go and research the subjects they deal with. Get 'em all on board I say. I have to agree with Bill, this is the safest place to be.

Peace & Blessings
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:42 PM   #40
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member
 
orwellsbud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Doncaster
Posts: 56
Default Re: John Lear

Seems it took me so long to write my last post I missed you joining John welcome to this wonderful site!

Peace & Blessings
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:02 PM   #41
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: John Lear

John Lear and Richard Hoagland are two of my favourite Camelot interviews.

John theres a couple of interesting moon pics on this site.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:11 PM   #42
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: John Lear

Here

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=799
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:14 PM   #43
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 187
Default Re: John Lear

hi john! do you have any insight/info/opinion on the coming finanical collapse thats supposed to occur the end of this month/the beginning of october?
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:30 PM   #44
redeyeblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 6
Default Re: John Lear

I think it is good to have the likes of John Lear and others on here voicing their opinions, we are all looking for answers to many unanswered questions but we must always remember that opinions are not facts and perspective is not the truth.
I have read and seen a lot of John's work and some of it is very good and the same could be said for Dan Burish, although in my opinion Mr Burish is a lot less credible than John Lear. That said however they both create awareness and open minds to other possibilities which is good for all of us.

I just want to caution people on stories that after all are quite fantastic to say the least, without fantastic proof they are only bedtime stories which are made more fantastic by people believing and recycling them as fact.
There is so much BS and disinformation out there that truth seekers are becoming disillusioned and therefore the dark forces are wining, I am not saying JL is full of BS or disinformation only asking everyone to ask the hard questions to get to the truth and to discount theories put forward by some.
PEACE
redeyeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:32 PM   #45
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness
 
johnlear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 222
Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustanddust View Post
hi john! do you have any insight/info/opinion on the coming finanical collapse thats supposed to occur the end of this month/the beginning of october?
No, sorry rustanddust, I am concentrating on my own financial collapse.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:33 PM   #46
historycircus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: John Lear

Bill and Kerry,

Has John Lear given any thought to publishing any of his material? As a professional historian interested applying historical methodology to some of these topics, his bibliography alone would make a book written by him worth its weight in gold.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:45 PM   #47
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 187
Default Re: John Lear

dang, well best of luck to you! its going to get down and dirty for all of us now apparently.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:03 PM   #48
eagle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 75
Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlear View Post
Good evening folks,

I can't believe how much information has come my way since I did the last Camelot interview but the main thing I would like to say is that no Apollo mission every went to, or orbited or landed on the moon. We were hoaxed.

I would like to reaffirm my belief that there is a breathable atmosphere on the moon and lots of people live there not only on the far side but on the near side as well. People from Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn and most of the others.

Also I would like to reaffirm by belief that NO airplanes crashed into the WTC or the Pentagon or Shanksville on 911. What the public saw on TV was video fakery. While the projection of holographic images is real I am not sure that holographic images were used on 911.

Shortly after I did the Camelot interview Zorgon brought my attentin to a book called "The Gravitational Force of the Sun". In this book, author Pari Spolter mathematically and scientically shreds not only Newtons Universal Law of Gravitation along with the gravitational constant (Cavendish et al) but exposes Einstein as a 'higher mathematics' fraud pointing out major inconsistencies in both his General and Special Theories of Relativity.

I will post my book report on Pari's book and my essay on Pari's unmasking of Einstein; a 20th Century mathematical hoaxer.

I would also like to point out that it was Zorgon who sent me the NASA videos of the alleged moon landings with a query "What do you think of these?" I was shocked. Those weren't landings on the moon. Those were videos of landings on the fake moon at the Langley Research Center.

Now that Pari Spolter has mathematically and scientifically discredited Newton's Law of Universl Gravitation and proven that mass is not attracted to mass and that mass/density of an inert planet is not the source of gravity we have only the alleged Apollo astronauts gravity measurements or the Bullialdus/Newton Law of inverse square to figure out what the gravity really is on the moon.

The inverse square law says it 68%, enough to support a breatheable atmosphere.

The public has secretly and intentionally been guided into believing Einsteins Theory of Relativity (which is based on Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation) in order to give us a false impression of our solar system; i.e. nobody lives here but us. And nobody could get here either.

Pure, unadulterated. poppycock.
I agree many if not all moon landing photos seem to be faked/earth based studio shots. This alone does not prove or disprove moon landings.

Atmosphere on the Moon? yes, breathable by humans? I don't know, but the lack of clouds an weather led me to believe not.

911? Agree. Missiles and drones, no planes. Well, maybe one, since all the supposed passengers of all four could fit on one jet.

Gravity? No one (including Newton and einstein) can be completely right on first set of theories. Sorry!

FWIW!

People on the other planets? I need to see some proof of that! Visitors? Sure, but perhaps not on all sightings.

So what do you say about anti-gravity mil aircraft since the 1940s?

Say the delta shaped ones?
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #49
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness
 
johnlear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 222
Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Bill and Kerry,

Has John Lear given any thought to publishing any of his material?

No. And here is why: I search for the truth for myself. Not for others. All of my theories are good for that day up until 12 midnight at which time they may be renewed or tossed.

As a formerly devout 'Apollo Hugger' I was shocked to find out it was a hoax and I had to do an awful lot of backtracking.

If I were to write a book on what I currently believe it would probably be outdated the next day.

For those of you who say, (concerning a particular issue, any issue) "Yeah but yesterday you said...da de da de da." Well that may very well be but today I believe this.

So much knowledge has been carefully hidden from us not only about aliens but about physics, the solar system and the universe.

Everytime I think I have found the 'big picture' and even bigger picture emerges.

So that is why I don't consider publishing anything. It would be doing a great dis-service to those who seek the truth.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:22 PM   #50
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness
 
johnlear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 222
Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
I agree many if not all moon landing photos seem to be faked/earth based studio shots. This alone does not prove or disprove moon landings.
No but 68% gravity does.

Quote:
Atmosphere on the Moon? yes, breathable by humans? I don't know, but the lack of clouds an weather led me to believe not.
Lack of clouds? Are you kidding?

Quote:
911? Agree. Missiles and drones, no planes. Well, maybe one, since all the supposed passengers of all four could fit on one jet.
Sorry, no missiles, no drones, no planes. Most of the alleged 'passengers' are alive and well living under different identities. "Oh hi, Chic! Sorry to hear about your daughter Wendy. But remember, you wanted to play the game."

Quote:
Gravity? No one (including Newton and einstein) can be completely right on first set of theories. Sorry!
Ahem. The first try? Used and confirmed by mainstream science for 300 years? Are you joking?

Quote:

People on the other planets? I need to see some proof of that! Visitors? Sure, but perhaps not on all sightings.
Sorry. No proof. No disclosure. If you don't know it, you're not supposed to know it. In this lifetime anyway. Better luck next life.

Quote:
So what do you say about anti-gravity mil aircraft since the 1940s?
My father, William P. Lear, Sr. was President and Board Chairman of Lear, Incorporated, a major Dept. of Defense contractor (later became Lear Siegler) and was one of the original prime contractors on anti-gravity in the 40's.

Quote:
Say the delta shaped ones?
Old technology.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon