Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 08:49 PM   #1
gazbom
Banned
 
gazbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland, 5 metres below sea level
Posts: 191
Default Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

I found this story unbelievable!
A man finds a little pebble at Roswell, sculptured on the pebble is a pattern and it is an exact copy of a crop circle in the UK from 1996.
Scientists can not explain how this pattern was so beautifully crafted onto the pebble!
The pebble is also magnetic.
Click on link for more.http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

Last edited by gazbom; 09-17-2008 at 05:40 PM.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:14 PM   #2
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 109
Smile Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!


Hi Gazbom.

Thanks for that story.
I forget to check Earth Files some weeks.

I'm a bit suspicious of small imperfect crop circles.
But that story is nice and interesting.


Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:29 AM   #3
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

What's a manmade crop circle pattern doing on a rock in roswell? This story doesn't make sense at all. Nice try to get another myth started
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:05 PM   #4
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

A bit off topic I admit, but i want to show you this and I'm curios about your thoughts.

I made 3 pictures refering to the notorious Roswell I Beam, in which I'm interested very much, especially the writings.

As I've read, there shall be written in ancient Greek "Epitiphia"=Freedom
And on the other side it has unknown graphic symbols.


The third picture I made years ago, that's why it differs in quality but it is the longest sequence of it I was able to find.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a complete master of the beam on google.







Last edited by King Lear; 09-12-2008 at 01:39 AM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:08 AM   #5
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Santiago de Chile
Posts: 47
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirian77 View Post
What's a manmade crop circle pattern doing on a rock in roswell? This story doesn't make sense at all. Nice try to get another myth started
why do you say it's manmade?
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:53 PM   #6
gazbom
Banned
 
gazbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland, 5 metres below sea level
Posts: 191
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
why do you say it's manmade?
None believer?
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:17 PM   #7
gazbom
Banned
 
gazbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland, 5 metres below sea level
Posts: 191
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazbom View Post
None believer?
Since I first read this story on Earthfiles.com, I have posted it on several forums as well as my blog and I'm absolutely amazed at the amount of apathy it creates, to me this story is like a smoking gun, I mean, the crop circle is a mystery in it's self but a matching wonderful crafted stone not found on Earth discovered on another continent 10 years later is well, just uncanny, it's what we kind of people are looking for right?
Why then, has the story not snowballed, any answers?
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:11 PM   #8
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member
 
peacelovinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 141
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

This is certainly convincing, although I suppose it's possible that the stone was in someone's posession before 1996 and the design copied by human circlemakers.

That said, on first look the circle does not look man made.

Why has the story not snowballed? For the same reason that the majority of people do not believe crop circles to be worthy of their attention - conditioned apathy from the media and society in general.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:44 PM   #9
gazbom
Banned
 
gazbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland, 5 metres below sea level
Posts: 191
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelovinman View Post
This is certainly convincing, although I suppose it's possible that the stone was in someone's posession before 1996 and the design copied by human circlemakers.

That said, on first look the circle does not look man made.

Why has the story not snowballed? For the same reason that the majority of people do not believe crop circles to be worthy of their attention - conditioned apathy from the media and society in general.
Apathy has conditioned us not to believe, people are seriously brainwashed!
The scientist said he didn't think it was possible to craft a stone like this so perfectly!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:52 PM   #10
gazbom
Banned
 
gazbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland, 5 metres below sea level
Posts: 191
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazbom View Post
Apathy has conditioned us not to believe, people are seriously brainwashed!
The scientist said he didn't think it was possible to craft a stone like this so perfectly!
Another problem,
There is so much information on this forum at the moment that it is difficult to read everything, it's too busy, it's mind blowing, I hope someone is capturing everything.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:28 PM   #11
gazbom
Banned
 
gazbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland, 5 metres below sea level
Posts: 191
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelovinman View Post
This is certainly convincing, although I suppose it's possible that the stone was in someone's posession before 1996 and the design copied by human circlemakers.

That said, on first look the circle does not look man made.

Why has the story not snowballed? For the same reason that the majority of people do not believe crop circles to be worthy of their attention - conditioned apathy from the media and society in general.
Yeah, he found the stone in 2004 but didn't tell anybody because he found it so special, Lord of the rings or what!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:20 PM   #12
draconine
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 13
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

That's an interesting artifact. makes me wonder what kind of purpose it could possibly serve on an extra-terrestrial craft. Decoration? Maybe it's a technological device in 'camouflage' refusing to respond to anything but it's owner's command. Then again, the scientists could have been paid to lie, and it may not be a special rock: people are paid to lie every day, it's practically an industry on its own.

Still, that's all conjecture. There aren't many ways for us to be reasonably sure if this is true or not. Either way it's an interesting story, another piece of the puzzle, literally.
draconine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:31 PM   #13
gazbom
Banned
 
gazbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland, 5 metres below sea level
Posts: 191
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draconine View Post
That's an interesting artifact. makes me wonder what kind of purpose it could possibly serve on an extra-terrestrial craft. Decoration? Maybe it's a technological device in 'camouflage' refusing to respond to anything but it's owner's command. Then again, the scientists could have been paid to lie, and it may not be a special rock: people are paid to lie every day, it's practically an industry on its own.

Still, that's all conjecture. There aren't many ways for us to be reasonably sure if this is true or not. Either way it's an interesting story, another piece of the puzzle, literally.
Maybe it's a key of some sort, you know, too open a door, something along those lines.
I don't know of any machine on earth could make that pattern on a small pebble?
I don't know if you read the whole piece but if you hold a magnet near the left of the pattern the rock spins one way and if you hold the magnet on the right side of the rock it spins the other way.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:42 AM   #14
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 115
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Yeah it's very interesting story.

But it's also possible this "Crop circle design" crafted on the pebble was made by a human after having noticed and learned about the real crop circle design and therefore he crafted it on the pebble as a souvenir and maybe lost it one day.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:14 AM   #15
gazbom
Banned
 
gazbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland, 5 metres below sea level
Posts: 191
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
Yeah it's very interesting story.

But it's also possible this "Crop circle design" crafted on the pebble was made by a human after having noticed and learned about the real crop circle design and therefore he crafted it on the pebble as a souvenir and maybe lost it one day.
Could be.
I can't see a machine on Earth can make such a pattern on a small stonr.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:53 PM   #16
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Y'all look up this:
http://www.kornkreise-forschung.de/textRoswellStone.htm

and the miracle is solved.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:07 PM   #17
gazbom
Banned
 
gazbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland, 5 metres below sea level
Posts: 191
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Y'all look up this:
http://www.kornkreise-forschung.de/textRoswellStone.htm

and the miracle is solved.
Debunked!
Wow, where did you find that?
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:55 PM   #18
gazbom
Banned
 
gazbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland, 5 metres below sea level
Posts: 191
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
A bit off topic I admit, but i want to show you this and I'm curios about your thoughts.

I made 3 pictures refering to the notorious Roswell I Beam, in which I'm interested very much, especially the writings.

As I've read, there shall be written in ancient Greek "Epitiphia"=Freedom
And on the other side it has unknown graphic symbols.


The third picture I made years ago, that's why it differs in quality but it is the longest sequence of it I was able to find.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a complete master of the beam on google.






Yeah, very interesting, the letter's look Greek, which you say they are, as for the symbols, did you ever check them along side the symbols that where filmed on the famous California drone.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

now, i took rocks
from the core of swallows nest in 2005

they were left like a grid

someone else was there, when i took them

actually; at least 6 other people i know

they were set there, like a grid

and, we didn't get why the experts didn't notice them

so, we took them, or, at least i did

loaded my pockets--what does a farmer want with rocks
in the field/to ruin his equipment

it was funny; because we asked the night before
that it would be great to walk a fresh circle,
and, lone behold, we happened upon one

there were also reasons, i walked in this one

as, we extracted information; and; channeled guides

while we walked the formation /its on an untranscribed tape

the crop circle guys--they were leaving when we arrived
they i am sure, would remember us

anyway--i got the rocks -- there were 11 of them

in the centre of swallows nest

wow, and, they have sat on my coffee table
for nearly 3 years-one of them,
well now, that i look at them
3 of the 11
are quite special ones

i'll have to photograph them

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:16 PM   #20
gazbom
Banned
 
gazbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland, 5 metres below sea level
Posts: 191
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
now, i took rocks
from the core of swallows nest in 2005

they were left like a grid

someone else was there, when i took them

actually; at least 6 other people i know

they were set there, like a grid

and, we didn't get why the experts didn't notice them

so, we took them, or, at least i did

loaded my pockets--what does a farmer want with rocks
in the field/to ruin his equipment

it was funny; because we asked the night before
that it would be great to walk a fresh circle,
and, lone behold, we happened upon one

there were also reasons, i walked in this one

as, we extracted information; and; channeled guides

while we walked the formation /its on an untranscribed tape

the crop circle guys--they were leaving when we arrived
they i am sure, would remember us

anyway--i got the rocks -- there were 11 of them

in the centre of swallows nest

wow, and, they have sat on my coffee table
for nearly 3 years-one of them,
well now, that i look at them
3 of the 11
are quite special ones

i'll have to photograph them

love/susan
the eXchanger
Yeah, I would like to see them!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:35 PM   #21
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazbom View Post
Yeah, very interesting, the letter's look Greek, which you say they are, as for the symbols, did you ever check them along side the symbols that where filmed on the famous California drone.
No, mate.
I don't know the drone.
Did I miss there something interesting?
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:47 PM   #22
gazbom
Banned
 
gazbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland, 5 metres below sea level
Posts: 191
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
No, mate.
I don't know the drone.
Did I miss there something interesting?
Yeah I bet you do.
I'll try and find it and send you a link but I think you will already know of it, I'll send it to you when I find it.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:23 PM   #23
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazbom View Post
Yeah I bet you do.
I'll try and find it and send you a link but I think you will already know of it, I'll send it to you when I find it.
Oh. Yes you're right, I know that thingy.
And I'm sorry to announce it - but it's a hoax.

I saw this thing in a episode of UFO Hunters, where they researched on that.
And an experts for CGI and graphical works admitted that it is a hoax.
Especially because it has a lack of blur on the renderings.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:29 PM   #24
gazbom
Banned
 
gazbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland, 5 metres below sea level
Posts: 191
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Oh. Yes you're right, I know that thingy.
And I'm sorry to announce it - but it's a hoax.

I saw this thing in a episode of UFO Hunters, where they researched on that.
And an experts for CGI and graphical works admitted that it is a hoax.
Especially because it has a lack of blur on the renderings.
Another one debunked!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:38 PM   #25
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 99
Default Re: Amazing, Roswell Rock matches UK crop circle!

Gazbom

This sorta reminds me of the Crystal Skull mythology/reality. People are quick to squash it. No one has a clue as to whether they are real or not. To me, if these people are truthful, then by all means it seams uncanny that the rock was not carved by humans or the skulls for that matter. I'd like to also think that the scientists are truly baffled and that these are not just hoaxes. I'm tired of the falsities presented to us. I really do believe that there is so much unexplained that really is from other places.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon