Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 04:40 AM   #26
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member
 
Squeptikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Near Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 52
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
It's simple matrix stucture, once you know there is no unknowing.
Once you see them, they see you and they will destroy you from the inside out. Trust me when i say you do not want this burden.
People are not fit to battle such corruption, we are weak from centuries on programming, your mind just simply would not let go.
This subscription crisis has me perplexed. Some of the greatest posters here are adamant about leaving once the paypal reared its inevitable head.

This would be unacceptable were it not for the fact that in light of such a simple fact of economics being so misunderstood be the 'enlightened ones' that quite possibly all the goodness was merely a tease. Like the undesired previews on a purchased DVD.

I certainly hope that in your substantial wisdom you can either: a. explain how leaving helps the cause and/or b. see if someone takes the initiative and pays your way because of the merit of your disclosure.

However, from what I'm reading, the offer to spread these opportunities to those deserving members is in itself lacking as it exhibits a false Darwinian selectivity favoring the squeaky wheels thus disqualifying the gesture in favor of the demonstration.

Where is the free will in that?
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:27 AM   #27
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeptikal View Post
This subscription crisis has me perplexed. Some of the greatest posters here are adamant about leaving once the paypal reared its inevitable head.

This would be unacceptable were it not for the fact that in light of such a simple fact of economics being so misunderstood be the 'enlightened ones' that quite possibly all the goodness was merely a tease. Like the undesired previews on a purchased DVD.

I certainly hope that in your substantial wisdom you can either: a. explain how leaving helps the cause and/or b. see if someone takes the initiative and pays your way because of the merit of your disclosure.

However, from what I'm reading, the offer to spread these opportunities to those deserving members is in itself lacking as it exhibits a false Darwinian selectivity favoring the squeaky wheels thus disqualifying the gesture in favor of the demonstration.

Where is the free will in that?
Squeptikal,
I am assumeing that you read this whole thread and other posts i've made, seeing is how i only have 22, before you asked these questions. Well to aswer a & b for you:

a.) Again, as far as the cause i am onboard with the entire project, except the subscription method. I wish i could find a way to get them a cosistant source of money so the forum stays free to all reguardless of stature.
Why? Because it screams seperation. It is very simple, if i stay i am agreeing to seperation between my family and i will not do that under any circumstances. Remember this is one forum of many.
I will not stay if everyone is not allowed plain and simple.
How it's helping the cause, is it is sending a message to the powers that be and my brothers and sisters that you must stand strong reguardless of the circumstances. I will not adhere to the systems hold on humanity.

b.) I hope you are not stateing that i'm saying this to get a "free ride" from someone here, are you?
Carol has gratiously offered to pay my subscription of her own free will but i have declied for the above reason. I'm not pulling out, i just happened to join a couple of weeks before the forum went subscription thats all.
In case you haven't read my posts i live my life from town to town on the streets and off the grid. it's the principal of the matter. If i had a million dollors i would gladly give it to help Bill & Kerry to help their cause and to keep the forum free for knowledge but that is not the issue.

I have offered a few different things to them both but i have not recieved any reply in any way shape of form. But i don't take it personal, i dont start thinking that the view me as worthless or anything of the sort.
They are busy with their lives and mission.
It is this way of understanding that helps the cause. Do you see?
Understand others point of view, what trials they maybe faceing.

My sole purpose to to help the cause anyway possable.
But i will not go back on my word or my beliefs.

Peace, Love & Light
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:31 AM   #28
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Out of Body
Posts: 98
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Again, as far as the cause i am onboard with the entire project, except the subscription method. I wish i could find a way to get them a cosistant source of money so the forum stays free to all reguardless of stature.
Why? Because it screams seperation. It is very simple, if i stay i am agreeing to seperation between my family and i will not do that under any circumstances.
I kinda feel the same way.
I have not voiced my opinion about the direction this forum is heading because it seems like a somewhat denser energy that I don't really want to contribute to. And there seems to be no shortage of opinions here.

I'll just touch on it briefly, because I agree with your view that it 'screams separation'. I'm not upset by it in any way, it just seems very divisive. I don't post much (I read a lot) so it won't really even affect me much.

[RANT] What seems so wrong to me is
a.) It seems to me as if they expect this project to fund their other project. This is not a good business model; it fails almost every time.
b.) I'm also a tiny bit bothered by the $60,000 figure that keeps popping up. Sorry, but I don't see it happening.
c.) People have even offered to pay 100% of the cost of this forum so it would be free for others, only to be flatly told that's nowhere near enough.[/RANT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Remember this is one forum of many.
Indeed! there are several other good ones. May I suggest a couple; DivineCosmos.com and AstroVera.com I would hate to see information not being made publicly available because of.....

But if I don't see you around again, let me say a big THANK YOU for your contribution here. I admit I didn't quite get the the magnetic pyramid concept, but I was most intrigued by your posts.

Even tho I'm American, I was not born and raised in "the system" and in you I recognize a brother who is also not a part of the system. It really gives you a completely different view does it not?

May the Light of Divine Intelligence be with you always...
Namaste
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:47 AM   #29
no caste
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Gregor,

Hey, no worries about the rant. I asked for it. But at the same time, there's a kind of language I have a hard time with: ignorant him, ignorant her, stupid this & that.

My point is everyone has their own pace, and you don't know why. I'm not convinced you care. You're not asking anyway. Maybe I'm taking this up with you for a very stupid reason, like hashing out a personal work issue - where a certain rudeness amongst a few 'young' people is getting to me. Normally, I wouldn't say anything like that and have never considered it. But it's coming to mind lately. I hear them on the phone and I want to puke, the way they put down older ('stupid') people.

Maybe 'slow' people are irrelevant, just holding change back, working too... slowly, learning too... slowly. Me, I'm the kind to make sure the slow and the kids are on the boat. It's more important than me. Their pace is right. All paces are right. Furthermore, it's just wrong to 'shut up' any one untold story. So, usually I fall back with them and hang out - it's been great. Human. And where's the direction we're all going anyway?

The ball in play is deception, not the deceived. That's why the forum is great, as is. Share information. A paid forum thing, even at one dollar, is a principle thing for me too. I hate clubs. And the boat's not full. It could be a million dollars for the barrier it represents.

As for Scott here, peace, brother. I'm sticking it out with Nature. It's what I know, what gives me life, made my children, you, All, it's JOY - and I'm going down with this ship - if it does. I can't think of a better ship right now.

Yet, with no undoing, is there another thing to be done, like light up the matrix with compassion, lapis lazuli, quartz, singing, rosemary, salve, anything? Can it be affected. Should it be. Why can't your burden be lightened? Peace.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:13 AM   #30
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member
 
Squeptikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Near Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 52
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Squeptikal,
I am assumeing that you read this whole thread and other posts i've made, seeing is how i only have 22, before you asked these questions. Well to aswer a & b for you:

a.) Again, as far as the cause i am onboard with the entire project, except the subscription method. I wish i could find a way to get them a cosistant source of money so the forum stays free to all reguardless of stature.
Why? Because it screams seperation. It is very simple, if i stay i am agreeing to seperation between my family and i will not do that under any circumstances. Remember this is one forum of many.
I will not stay if everyone is not allowed plain and simple.
How it's helping the cause, is it is sending a message to the powers that be and my brothers and sisters that you must stand strong reguardless of the circumstances. I will not adhere to the systems hold on humanity.

b.) I hope you are not stateing that i'm saying this to get a "free ride" from someone here, are you?
Carol has gratiously offered to pay my subscription of her own free will but i have declied for the above reason. I'm not pulling out, i just happened to join a couple of weeks before the forum went subscription thats all.
In case you haven't read my posts i live my life from town to town on the streets and off the grid. it's the principal of the matter. If i had a million dollors i would gladly give it to help Bill & Kerry to help their cause and to keep the forum free for knowledge but that is not the issue.

I have offered a few different things to them both but i have not recieved any reply in any way shape of form. But i don't take it personal, i dont start thinking that the view me as worthless or anything of the sort.
They are busy with their lives and mission.
It is this way of understanding that helps the cause. Do you see?
Understand others point of view, what trials they maybe faceing.

My sole purpose to to help the cause anyway possable.
But i will not go back on my word or my beliefs.

Peace, Love & Light
Ok, crystal clear. The old saying about death & taxes I used to think was moronic, right after I used the moniker myself. Now I see it as being a tool and nothing else.

I live on the grid, and I'd love to get off of it, but I can't get off right now. I have monsterous bills to pay and a personal love of what I'm building here as a home for me and my dependents.

I live a dual life; one in which I explore the boundaries of existence, and one in which I have to pretend that I'm a good Conservative who is worthy of the trust I need to express in order to do my on-grid business.

I very much appreciate that Bill & Kerry get these folks on tape and in doing so, have become a trusted & valuable resource for many of us. It is maddening to see our sweet little group being torn apart in this way.

I Love You Too, BTW.
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:03 AM   #31
Alberta
Avalon Senior Member
 
Alberta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

wow I missed the 'paid subscription' part. I guess I came to the wrong place. I have loved all the interviews and pass them on to any who show interest. You are doing a wonderful thing - opening eyes and bringing interest to things that are otherwise difficult to research alone. With the global economy faltering and jobs being lost, I should think many will not be able to continue. I know a dollar doesn't sound like much and if I could just hand you the change I would... I cannot continue with the pleasures in life until I can afford the necessities.

I feel disheartened but when I can afford it, I will come back. Thanks for all you do.
Alberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:58 AM   #32
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 35
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

guess i haf to reply here then.

ok, to experience the deepest love you have to haf relese the greatest anger you haf.

to feel the greatest happyness you have to haf felt the deepest sadness.

i love all my emotions, good or bad as u say, but for there is no good or bad, they are all nessesary to experience this "life"

as i child i did not know what happyness was, i could not explain it until the day i had my cat ripped away from me while i see this person run over him with his car only to continue to drive while i lay in the grass weeping.

from that singular point i understood both sadness and happyness

i cherish my feelings, and each time i feel them come, be it anger, be it passion, be it love, be it anything, i focus it as hard as my mind can to get the purest of purest out of it.
to fully understand what it means to be a HU-Man.

you all haf your judgements, witch is fine, and the way it should be in a world like this.

but my freedom to do what i do is mine. so never tell me what i should or should not do please.

**--My uncle said to me when i was 10, we were working on the farm.*boy you only have to do one single thing in this life, and that is to die*--**
slywinkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:06 AM   #33
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 35
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

uhm the quote didnt apperear. i replyed to..
--------------
Flying Pyramid
--------------
Whoa! I like your passion but anger in any way is a path to the darkside.
Even love shares a fine line with hatred.
Be mindfull of your emotions, let them teach you understanding and grace.
Anger. frustration, contemptment are all helpful when used to learn oneself. I feel these things too, but i step back and try to understand what about it makes me so angry, then turn it into understanding and just like that anger becomes love.

Peace mate.
--------------
slywinkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:17 AM   #34
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

I feel that people are making too much of a big deal out of the subscription issue and at the same time, begging for attention by creating "goodbye" threads.

Yes, you're too cheap to contibute so off you must go. I really don't care and I see it as your loss for not willing to donate a few dollars just to post. I could get by on just reading this information but I'm often provoked enough to respond.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:38 AM   #35
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 170
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Yes, you're too cheap to contibute so off you must go.
It isn't like that. That is very hurtful to some of us. Supporters are very much ready to contribute but it's a matter of what is best. Some think that subscription is not a good move as there is hardly no forums that charge for people to post. However the PC work remains free when it is the main product that people can decide with their dollar what is the correct interview. Any forum should be free to have an opinion and the rest we support by purchasing information that they gather for us. A forum is not expensive compared to the PC work.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:21 PM   #36
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern Maine
Posts: 560
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I feel that people are making too much of a big deal out of the subscription issue and at the same time, begging for attention by creating "goodbye" threads.

Yes, you're too cheap to contibute so off you must go. I really don't care and I see it as your loss for not willing to donate a few dollars just to post. I could get by on just reading this information but I'm often provoked enough to respond.
Principal Janitor. It's about principal, and it's the most fundamental thing we have at the base of who we are. I'm sorry that you can not see through the veil. Be well.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:43 PM   #37
symbolon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 44
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
I'm 33 and i get tired of older people faster than i get tired of young people. Older people should understand more, they should carry more wisdom but they don't. They carry nothing but contemptment for those younger than them. They see how they once were and decide to look down on them instead of understanding them and offering guidance.
Well Flying Pyramid, we are not all like that. I am 51 years young and there is something i have learned along the way, and that is not to force my truth's and opinions on others. This is the reason for my lack of posts...why i generally hold my peace and my tongue.

I have also learned that people generally gravitate towards their truth's in their own time, when they're ready. Many are not ready to demonstrate living their lives in Love and Light and Compassion for others, and so they bring dissent into the camp, proving that their belief system did not elevate them.

There are a great many post on this site which are not constructive, which do not encourage the average member into growth...and which are anyting BUT peaceful. I think that members ought to be a little more discerning Why they are posting and What they are trying to say. There is still an awful lot of ego at work here. This site exists for the many and not for the one.

Peace
symbolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:46 PM   #38
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 211
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Yes, you're too cheap to contibute so off you must go. I really don't care and I see it as your loss for not willing to donate a few dollars just to post.
Harsh words duing a time of massive layoffs and record unemployment.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:03 PM   #39
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Posts: 650
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Principal Janitor. It's about principal, and it's the most fundamental thing we have at the base of who we are. I'm sorry that you can not see through the veil. Be well.
I agree I said something very similar on the 'pay to post' thread see below***

I'm not leaving but if all the good posters leave there won't actually be a reason to stay.... and ultimately that will not help Camelot either as if money is tight it will not allow that to continue...

Below I mean 'most people' with the means to pay and within the system.

********
I agree 110% and have donated to PCamelot today $25 for the 2-3 months I've used Camelot. I have found the information invaluable but I'm not convinced people will stick around TBH for a forum which to quote Camelot's own words in their updated post today states...

Project Avalon costs almost nothing to host....

but being aware that...

The problem we're addressing is how best to fund Project Camelot... and ...with the running costs of the entire Camelot enterprise, which continues to expand in scope and potential

I would happily pay for Camelot for up to the minute information... I'm sure most people would who could or wait for a month or so for FREE ARCHIVAL INTERVIEWS as per CMN. Donations could still be possible also...

My view is make the thing that costs the money pay for itself and use the forum to promote latest articles and interviews etc recently posted on PC to get people to WANT to see it early...

I'm sure you could get advertising from ethical companies selling water filters, water energisers, suppliments, supplies, bullion dealers, you name it all the stuff we discuss on here... Even Adverts of none disclosed nature... Pizzahut is below CMN right now for "20% off your first online pizza!"

Using the Mayan consciousness level Ian Lungold discussions... Think of what is ethical and it will work. Getting us to pay for something which 'costs almost nothing' in my mind is not ethical so unfortunately I can't see it working long term...

****
ps this is at the bottom of CMN
The combination of subscriptions and donations allows us to keep this site free to those who cannot afford it and free from corporate censorship. We do not have any other means of support and have always given free access to our content since our launch in 2005. Please help us sustain this site with your subscription or donation.

They've been doing it since 2005 and are surviving...

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 11-23-2008 at 04:14 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:21 PM   #40
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I feel that people are making too much of a big deal out of the subscription issue and at the same time, begging for attention by creating "goodbye" threads.

Yes, you're too cheap to contibute so off you must go. I really don't care and I see it as your loss for not willing to donate a few dollars just to post. I could get by on just reading this information but I'm often provoked enough to respond.
You say it with such compassion and grace ... in case you didn`t realize it WE are all in this together and separation is or at least shouldn`t be an option because it weakens our position if we go with the paid subscription method this to separates us other alternatives have been put forth but no one has yet to discuss going any other route other than sub`s ... there is an old saying that people who live in glass houses should should not throw stones .
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:28 PM   #41
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I could get by on just reading this information but I'm often provoked enough to respond.
Yes I have read some of them you should not let your emotions rule your heart in these troubling times and instead try looking at things from a different perspective . Its easy to be critical don`t let it be that which governs you as person .
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:27 PM   #42
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern Maine
Posts: 560
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
You say it with such compassion and grace ... in case you didn`t realize it WE are all in this together and separation is or at least shouldn`t be an option because it weakens our position if we go with the paid subscription method this to separates us other alternatives have been put forth but no one has yet to discuss going any other route other than sub`s ... there is an old saying that people who live in glass houses should should not throw stones .
I want to add a point to your statement Northern Boy, and I know Flying Pyramid will support my statement, over my hijacking of this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Yes by instituting a subscription based forum to help pay for our work--we are imposing certain limits.. ($1 a month -- I mean get real..) but they are reasonable and the barrier to ENTRY IS EXTREMELY LOW. I want to KEEP IT THAT WAY.
I want to specifically point out here comment in parentheses. This is the barrier right here in which we are talking about, this great holy divide in ideologies, the Great Wall of Intangible Thought. This is where one has to define reality, where I am talking about "stepping outside the system." I am getting real, more real than you (some of you at least) can possibly imagine. Is reality this monetary system to support our truth seeking? Do we need to give support to another in the form of a greenback to help us all become enlightened and more awakened.

Or can you go down to your homeless shelter for a free meal and sit down with a seventy year old man who has been sober for most of his life but has chosen the path of the least materialistic and wishes to only share beauty with the world with his words and art? There you find truth.

If you want to know what the hell is going on with this world, this reality, with your very own mind, then god damnit go out into the world and engage it first hand. Smile at a stranger. Make amends with broken relationships. Bring beauty into the chaotic.

This ideology is so powerful that in its entirety it can not be portrayed with the human language or taught by the tongue of the most wise of men. You need to discover it for yourself.

Just yesterday I shouted out to this realm of free thinkers to not forget that this is all an illusion and I am cast down by "What are you talking about, of course this is completely real!" It is real, every single experience in the entirety of existence is real. However, the illusion stands before you every second in which you do not fully grasp the beauty of what is real.

There's this voice inside you that has been screaming all your life, and it's getting louder by the moment. It's full of passion, curiosity, love, and endless waves of truth. Stop suppressing it and just let its song feel every inch of your soul, and that beauty will be standing right before you as it has always for eternity.

So I ask you, what is real?
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:39 PM   #43
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: great northern boreal forest
Posts: 440
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

wow, this all pretty passionate stuff. i have heard disparaging remarks here that illustrate agist prejudice and simple narrow-mindedness, on the part of some posters.
i think this forum has lost its way and perhaps should close, or maybe, morph into something else.
i have stated that i will not continue to subscribe to the forum if payment is involved. i am a pensioner and have not the means to pay and choose not to make financial transactions over the net. i believe that changing to a paid subscriber base will change the very nature of this forum. it kind of negates the concept of ' free and open discussion'. it seems that the whole world revolves around payment and finances. pity.
but, this is also a real world with real expenses and i suppose that must apply to this forum as well. i personally would not be offended by seeing paid ads here, as i always just ignore them anyways. it would solve the problem of paid subscribers.
perhaps someone with more computer savvy than myself could start a 'tribe' or some other free discussion group so that these very fertile discussions could continue. i would certainly subscribe to another free forum with some of the same posters and topics. i'm kind of a ludite when it comes to computers. would someone consider starting a similar forum in one of the many free places for such things?
i wish all here happiness and peace.
peace, patrick
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:43 PM   #44
Myra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Myra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So Cal Coast USA
Posts: 340
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
Harsh words duing a time of massive layoffs and record unemployment.
I certainly agree.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:43 PM   #45
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern Maine
Posts: 560
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
wow, this all pretty passionate stuff. i have heard disparaging remarks here that illustrate agist prejudice and simple narrow-mindedness, on the part of some posters.
i think this forum has lost its way and perhaps should close, or maybe, morph into something else.
i have stated that i will not continue to subscribe to the forum if payment is involved. i am a pensioner and have not the means to pay and choose not to make financial transactions over the net. i believe that changing to a paid subscriber base will change the very nature of this forum. it kind of negates the concept of ' free and open discussion'. it seems that the whole world revolves around payment and finances. pity.
but, this is also a real world with real expenses and i suppose that must apply to this forum as well. i personally would not be offended by seeing paid ads here, as i always just ignore them anyways. it would solve the problem of paid subscribers.
perhaps someone with more computer savvy than myself could start a 'tribe' or some other free discussion group so that these very fertile discussions could continue. i would certainly subscribe to another free forum with some of the same posters and topics. i'm kind of a ludite when it comes to computers. would someone consider starting a similar forum in one of the many free places for such things?
i wish all here happiness and peace.
peace, patrick
Your answer: astrovera.com

It started out rough, but I think it is headed in a very positive direction.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:09 PM   #46
vesta
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rural NSW, Australia
Posts: 141
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I feel that people are making too much of a big deal out of the subscription issue and at the same time, begging for attention by creating "goodbye" threads.

Yes, you're too cheap to contibute so off you must go. I really don't care and I see it as your loss for not willing to donate a few dollars just to post. I could get by on just reading this information but I'm often provoked enough to respond.
Hi Humble and all others reading this,

for some of us it's not about the $$$$$$ but the fact that despite reassurances some of us understand that this will provide another tool for tracking us by being on a list of paying supporters.......... unfortunately some of us have to rely on our income to pay the mortgage, feed our extended families, put clothes on their backs, prepare for the near future etc.

Some of us actually work for the machines that we are railing against here and are walking a fine line since we also have to sign disclosure agreements as to which webistes/forums/chat groups we participate in - those of us who have to do this generally lie in order to maintain the ability to still participate on forums such as this!!!

Pls all of you, don't be too quick to judge that it's all about the money, some of us try to highlight particular points and take a long time to do so because we use open-sourced materials to make the point, (again to self-protect).

Blessings to all of you no matter what your decision is - stay or go, we all need to remember love of fellow humanity is the highest calling we can all strive to achieve,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #47
leeboy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: UK, CORNWALL, REAWLA, NEAR CAMBORNE
Posts: 26
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Thank you.
Feel free to post it anywhere you want but please give credit to me.
This is not so i can say "i created it or i own it" because is is just not true.
The doctor put me on to it and someone put him on to it and so on.
Plus other civilizations in the past have re-discovered this tech.
And most of the world would have eventually gotten there anyway.

The credit is so we can keep it free. You see, the world is devious and some company could take that knowledge patent it as say that know one else can make that exact setup. But they can not deny that i released it here and other places first. By now there are so many people that know i spoke up first that the PTB can not let anyone else "claim" it as thiers due to the fact that the world would know they are lieing and it would cause too much uproar at such a critical time.
Besides, they don't want to incure my wrath.
I am what i am.

You must understand that i am simply a tool to be used by the higher self.
They as much as we want this released now! They live here too and too many beings have invested too much into us and earth to let it be destroyed. It's happening because all of us decided it had to be now.

Remember, the key point here is KEEP THE KNOWLEDGE FREE!
Tell everyone who will listen how to make it.
Let every country, every man, woman and child know this simple fact.
Deny no one!



Thank you.
As much as it has been talked about and brought to me personally, i just don't agree fully. It is still a version of seperation which i will not adhere to. Perhaps if it is seriously needed, if there needs to be a place like that because others do not exsist, then yes, i will make the family site.
I still hold hope that this forum will go back to being free and B&K find the money they need through other means.



Whoa! I like your passion but anger in any way is a path to the darkside.
Even love shares a fine line with hatred.
Be mindfull of your emotions, let them teach you understanding and grace.
Anger. frustration, contemptment are all helpful when used to learn oneself. I feel these things too, but i step back and try to understand what about it makes me so angry, then turn it into understanding and just like that anger becomes love.

Peace mate.



Carol, that is extremely compassionate espeacially because you don't know me. As much as it has touched me, i must respectfully decline.
To me, it still is seperation. If others like me are not able to come here, then i too should not be able.
I am strong in my conviction to be one with all, equal. And showing that i am seperate by being places others cannot i am not showing equality.
I am then helping the fields of hate by planting seeds of seperation in people. It may sound extreme but that is what it is.
Thank you for your offer it does warm my heart.

For what it's worth to anyone who's reading, it ties in with somethings the doctor told me that i will never agree with. He said this gift was for me and me alone and that i could not save everyone, espeacially the ones i love.
How can God hand me a way out and expect me to leave everyone else behind. Perhaps i am doomed to stay earthbound for disobeying, but i am human and not an angel, it is my choice and i would choose it a thousand times again and if they are to be damed then damn me as well.
I will never turn my back on my family, EVER!



Thank you. You are levelheaded to question me.
Question everything, anything anyone tells you.
For this keeps you sharp and aware, however be mindfull of your own disurnment. Always be aware but open at the same time.
Your right, i haven't told the whole story, there are holes in my truths, and i will never tell anyone the whole truth for it would destroy them.
Ignorance IS bliss. Only a vcery few of us walk this earth with the knowledge we posses. It is our burden to bare, we bare it so you don't have to. Those of us that carry this burden we call ourselves "Toy Soldiers". To know the truth of what is to come and know there is nothing we can do to stop it. We are observers of our own fate.
But i believe anyway, that this is what makes us who we are. That this task/test is what mkaes us understand ourselves and all of humanity and why our race, the human race is so important.
And then the burden isn't so bad.
Hold fast for great thing are coming.



I love you man.
Yes Gregor is right, it will not come out until after 2012 for the very reason that the world will not allow it. People, not the PTB, will simply not accept this new "free" technology. People are still so helplessly dependant on the system that they will fight and kill to protect it.
We will not start a war that will seperate humanity further.
My reason for releasing this now is so that most of the world,believeing it or not, will still posess the knowledge after the events to come.
There is no telling if i or others will be around after the great battle.
So i wanted this out now so that after the great understanding takes place people will then accept info outside the system that is now in place.
Spread the knowledge to all who will listen.



I am not "pulling out" i am staying true to what i was created for.
Once the forum goes subscription i will simply be unable to post here.
The world is very large.
I would love to stay but i will not submit to seperation in anyway shape or form.
I will be posting in lots of places the diagrams specs and i will still make a video and release it on youtube, limewire, just about everywhere that copies can be passed around.



Thank you SuperManny but i doubt that will happen.
They are about whistleblower testomonies and sientists and book writers and people that can prove what they say. I am just some crazy homeless guy who knows too much.
Look at it from thier point of view, they are already struggling with money and have interviews that they can't do because of the lack there of.
They would not spend money to come interview me, even if i went to them, i belive they still do not think i hold any relevance to what they are trying to do. I don't take it personally, i totally understand.
I myself think i'm crazy. Reguardless of what i know or how intersting it is how i found out all of this, i just don't see it happening.




I'm 33 and i get tired of older people faster than i get tired of young people. Older people should understand more, they should carry more wisdom but they don't. They carry nothing but contemptment for those younger than them. They see how they once were and decide to look down on them instead of understanding them and offering guidance.

It's all good. We ARE all in this together and i for one will light up the peacepipe and share sacrament with all who decide to sit at the family table and break bread.


Peace, Love & Light
R.S.B.
Flying Pyramid
Son Of Man
Thankyou for your graciousness Flyingpyramid,
Unfortunately i DO question everything in life and it has got me in more than a spot of bother in the past. Anyway it will be a shame to see you go but let us all know where you will be posting in future if you can. I dont know where you are based but if your ever in the south west of england during your travels, you have a shelter and a meal here my friend.
God speed, keep the light help us all.
leeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:34 PM   #48
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 279
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

Yes, you're too cheap to contibute so off you must go. I really don't care and I see it as your loss for not willing to donate a few dollars just to post. I could get by on just reading this information but I'm often provoked enough to respond.
Open your mind. You still have alot to learn. Practice what your profile name suggests.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:57 AM   #49
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Scot: "How can God hand me a way out and expect me to leave everyone else behind. Perhaps i am doomed to stay earthbound for disobeying, but i am human and not an angel, it is my choice and i would choose it a thousand times again and if they are to be damed then damn me as well.

I will never turn my back on my family, EVER!"

and everyone is family.

It is ironic that Sean, the original Forum Administrator, came to Bill and Kerry with an offer to pay for setting up this forum up for them. It was also his intention that it remain free for everyone. He left after the announcement that the forum was going subscription. Not just because of that but also due to other reasons as well.

It really was sad to watch from the sidelines how this has played itself out.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:22 AM   #50
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 279
Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Scot:

I will never turn my back on my family, EVER!"

and everyone is family.

It is ironic that Sean, the original Forum Administrator, came to Bill and Kerry with an offer to pay for setting up this forum up for them. It was also his intention that it remain free for everyone. He left after the announcement that the forum was going subscription. Not just because of that but also due to other reasons as well.

It really was sad to watch from the sidelines how this has played itself out.
Carol you're right it is sad cause Project Avalon had the potenial to grow and manifest into a beautiful complex soul group. So many amazing souls have left and many more to follow.

Knowing Sean offered to pay for the forum to keep it free for all to share paints a big picture.

So now do you turn your back on 77% of your family or 23% of your family??
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon