Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 04:02 AM   #26
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 101
Default Re: Is the NWO/PTB a white man's club or is it a multiracial organization?

.

Last edited by broken arrow; 12-05-2008 at 05:18 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:44 AM   #27
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 112
Cool Re: Is the NWO/PTB a white man's club or is it a multiracial organization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
You want the real answer? well I am going to give it to you and you make not like it at all.

The very absolute top of the 'New World order' tree is a Muslim.
They're from near the Caspian Sea, but they're not Muslim, this bloodline is much older than Islam.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:47 AM   #28
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 112
Cool Re: Is the NWO/PTB a white man's club or is it a multiracial organization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
All they love is blond haired blue eyes.
Race is traditionally, and not very scientifically, categorized according to bone structure and proportions.

Stewart Swerdlow, a questionable source, has given an interesting explanation for why they prefer using individuals with less melanin, stating that blonde/red haired and blue/green eyed individuals lack(or have?) an 'enzyme' which makes brain washing easier.

There are many misconceptions about race:

http://www.answers.com/topic/luigi-luca-cavalli-sforza

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-26-2008 at 07:09 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:50 AM   #29
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 112
Cool Re: Is the NWO/PTB a white man's club or is it a multiracial organization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
But the fact remains that the PTB is a white man's club with maybe the lower echelons being mixed.
The "whites" are just pawns (especially the uncultured bromides who think they're the master race), the forces are metaphysical, the "upper echelons" are not a single group.

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-26-2008 at 07:29 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:14 AM   #30
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 454
Default Re: Is the NWO/PTB a white man's club or is it a multiracial organization?

First let me say that I'm fairly sure that anything we've heard about the nature of those at the "top of the pyramid" is all hearsay at best, so anything going on here is pretty much pure speculation. Oh yeah and good post mntruthseeker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
The PTB will never allow a non-white to become their figurehead!
So if you believe that Bush 41 or 43 or any pres. for that matter has ever been a figurehead for the NWO then that's pretty poor reasoning I would think. If they've rigged elections before, what exactly made them sit back and allow an outsider to stroll on in this time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
If Obama remains a slave to the PTB despite the power in his hands right now as the most powerful person on earth, I WILL **** on his face and call him a **** slave for that is what he is.

A ****** slave with no testicles to overthrow the white slave-drivers despite all the power in his hands right now.
Look I know you think Obama's a rogue, but I'm pretty sure he's on a very short leash, and deviation from script will not go unoticed, and I would think he's very aware of that fact.

So I ask, could you (anyone) do it?

Would you initiate a series of events that would expose the real ptb even though it would surely result in your imminent death and/or perhaps the deaths of your loved ones?

It's kinda like Col. Kurtz said in Apocalypse Now:

"I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm...........
I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us."


Kurtz had either gone insane or found sanity depending upon how you look at things.
Does the end result in itself completely justify the means? Could you do that?
Would you kill one to save a thousand? Would you kill 999 to save a thousand?

This is not easy stuff here for sure.

I see many people these days who welcome the violent breakdown of society because they think it will lead to some new, more fair/just existance. I can't really see the logic in that. Anarchy is not pretty and certainly not fair/just.

Those same people seem to assume that we humans got everything wrong and we need to start over from square one. I disagree. There is much imbalance in society today, but this can be remedied w/o total anarchy imo.
I think our best bet to do this thing like a bloodless coup, is to get some real support behind a real outsider. I'm lookin' at Jesse Ventura in 2012.

I'm not sure if a peaceful resolution is going to be viable though w/ the way things are going.
It's getting pretty hard to believe that things are going to get better, but I still do.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:22 AM   #31
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern England
Posts: 458
Default Re: Is the NWO/PTB a white man's club or is it a multiracial organization?

!

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:06 AM.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:26 AM   #32
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Is the NWO/PTB a white man's club or is it a multiracial organization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
I told myself to leave this madness. because it is.
I chose to learn from history. and live in the moment.
lets fight the war in the present.
lets focus on the positive. were all hear to put a stop to all that. I understand your passion. lets put it to good use.
Very well said!! everybody on this forum should read your words. There are people here (King Lear) who spread lies, hate and revisionism ( thread abot Copernicus' remains), who are very insensitive to other people's feelings ( thread about vegetarianism , note the pictures) ang who call others names ( "you are damn stupid"). let's not fall for this, although I know it will be difficult sometimes.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:34 PM   #33
Zelong
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 42
Thumbs down Re: Is the NWO/PTB a white man's club or is it a multiracial organization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post

Why do you think the Europeans conquer Africa and Asia in the previous centuries?
Because it was there mate.

Zelong.
Zelong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:37 AM   #34
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 112
Cool Re: Is the NWO/PTB a white man's club or is it a multiracial organization?

I'm not denying the existence of race, but most people don't know what they're talking about when they call people "white" or "black", it isn't quite that simple:

http://racialreality.110mb.com/

Yes evidence suggests the "Illuminati" are composed of certain interbreeding bloodlines, however the significance is the combination of their various spiritual-occult practices which is holographically stored and recalled through genetic memory.

Every race on earth has spiritual practices with unique abilities, so it is more an issue of "tuning" into certain frequencies which afford more control for invited disincarnate entities, ultimately this Faustian pact is not advantageous.

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-29-2008 at 07:47 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon