Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2008, 11:45 PM   #51
Mark
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K. Earth
Posts: 248
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Mr Icke really know his stuff - listen to him - he's right on the right page...my opinion...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:24 AM   #52
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Posts: 469
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I just figured that peopel on this site would have to have heard of him. I really dont think that the whole shape shifting reptilian idea is to hard to grasp once you have admitted the fact that aliens or beings from another demension have to exhist. I really cant believe that their are this many people waking up right at this very moment. At first I thought David Icke was a little optimistic when he said that the human concousness was going to prevail and we would realize our full potential. Now though it seems like we are on that track more than ever. I can feel it happening all around us and this fourm is such a giant step. Keep up the good work everybody.

LET YOUR LOVE SHINE ON
Rock on, Orion!

Some time in the 80s when I was living in Dallas, I was driving home one day and stopped at a light, I glanced over at the car next to me and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. The guy driving the perfectly ordinary car was perfectly ordinary himself, except that when I looked at him he was just changing from a lizard to a human being. I watched it happen. He never looked at me.

Okay, say I have a screw loose. You have my permission: a hallucination, sure. Except that I hadn't heard of shape-shifting reptilians at the time, didn't even have a computer I don't think. And except that I haven't had any other hallucinations. It was as real as anything. Years later I discovered the Internet I ran across this information, it was a very strange and creepy feeling.

I still don't know what I saw. Hey, I did a lot of acid when I was young. Like I always say, I have a propped-open mind. It's the only way to stay sane ;-)
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:03 AM   #53
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
Rock on, Orion!

Some time in the 80s when I was living in Dallas, I was driving home one day and stopped at a light, I glanced over at the car next to me and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. The guy driving the perfectly ordinary car was perfectly ordinary himself, except that when I looked at him he was just changing from a lizard to a human being. I watched it happen. He never looked at me.

Okay, say I have a screw loose. You have my permission: a hallucination, sure. Except that I hadn't heard of shape-shifting reptilians at the time, didn't even have a computer I don't think. And except that I haven't had any other hallucinations. It was as real as anything. Years later I discovered the Internet I ran across this information, it was a very strange and creepy feeling.

I still don't know what I saw. Hey, I did a lot of acid when I was young. Like I always say, I have a propped-open mind. It's the only way to stay sane ;-)

Could you please tell us more about the process of shifting?
Where at his body did it start? Did you really see scales appearing?

And why do you and the others here, think they shift unwillingly from time to time, what causes this unmasking?

Is the shifting a real physical transformation? Or a holographic one?


I'm curious.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:16 AM   #54
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Posts: 101
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Phil Schneider's story changed my mind. Watch the Video.

Phil Schneider - Tribute
http://www.projectcamelot.org/schneider.html

Philip Schneider - Last Conference - November 1995
Text of the Video: http://www.burlingtonnews.net/schneider.html

The Video: http://www.ufo-blog.com/other_video_...conference.htm



.

Last edited by Pithiny; 09-14-2008 at 07:25 AM.
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:25 AM   #55
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member
 
lock'N'load's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 130
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
Rock on, Orion!

Some time in the 80s when I was living in Dallas, I was driving home one day and stopped at a light, I glanced over at the car next to me and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. The guy driving the perfectly ordinary car was perfectly ordinary himself, except that when I looked at him he was just changing from a lizard to a human being. I watched it happen. He never looked at me.

Okay, say I have a screw loose. You have my permission: a hallucination, sure. Except that I hadn't heard of shape-shifting reptilians at the time, didn't even have a computer I don't think. And except that I haven't had any other hallucinations. It was as real as anything. Years later I discovered the Internet I ran across this information, it was a very strange and creepy feeling.

I still don't know what I saw. Hey, I did a lot of acid when I was young. Like I always say, I have a propped-open mind. It's the only way to stay sane ;-)
Very interesting that you say that.
I know from first hand experience and the experience of others that taking acid can sometimes remove certain filters in our brain that usually regulate our normal perception.
When taking acid a person can see an other person in their true form, just like what you saw.

Theres a great mention of this in the film called 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'


Your not nuts the acid just helped you see things as they really were.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:36 PM   #56
robyn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rim of the World, California
Posts: 58
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

I've been once to hear him speak, from 10am to 7pm with a few breaks. He had all those hours to speak but, still I have never heard someone speak so fast. So much info to impart. The 'feel' or 'vibe' at the talk was good, or so it seemed to me. To the extent that, when I went home, I was so energized that people were hanging on to me to abosrb it. Which was kind of interesting.

Over time, I find he's been spot on with most of his info.

Of course, his material is secondhand. The info we, Kerry and Bill have from everyone that has spoken on PC is second hand. We will never see the inside of Area 51 like some of the witnesses, just second hand info. David does his homework, interviews people and we read it or hear his lecture. It's the same thing.

As for the reptile thing, I have no idea, but it's no more strange than fairies, ghosts, nature spirits, other dimensions etc.
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:50 PM   #57
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 147
Default Re: David Icke & the reptilian problem

Hey, if you watched the YouTube by the English guard (Bill) who worked at the underground facility (I believe in David's neck of the woods), you heard him testify that the Black Ops were doing genetic modification experiments, and the 'lizard guy' that he saw first hand, he believed to be the result of those experiments. This makes a kind of wicked, unnatural sense to me as there are a bunch of stories leaked on the 'net about 'Island of Dr. Moreau' type activites. Just strikes me as logical (if deplorable) that the BlackOps boys would do some genetic engineering (possibly with collusion with self-serving aliens) to create a phony ET to do their dirty-work for them--plus allow them to create validation to the 'et's are out to get us' scenario. In any case, as wild as it sounds, it could be that David was victimized by these precisely because he's been so outspoken.

Just a (wild) thought...
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:38 PM   #58
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lytchett Matravers, Dorset
Posts: 41
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Hey Sunnyrap, have you got a link for that Youtube?
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:34 AM   #59
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Great thread, especially the post about witnessing the shapeshift! Wow.

I first heard of David Icke mentioned in an interview with a musician on television a few years back now. I had no idea what I was getting into when I picked up 'And the Truth Shall Set You Free'. He's still my favourite person in the field, if you will. Seldom do I leave conspiracy research feeling inspired; Icke really gives one something to hope for, something to do. I'd thank him for it if I ever get the chance.

His interviews up at Conscious Media Network (consciousmedianetwork.com) are really fascinating, too. For instance, the first one 'his early years' - I had no idea about his history and the ridicule etc. he went through, so that was some good learning.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:21 AM   #60
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 310
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

If I had to guess on if they were doing underground genetic testing in the past i'd probably bank on it.
I can only imagine the monstrosities that where created using probably unwilling human participants.



Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 09-15-2008 at 06:28 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:33 AM   #61
draconine
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 13
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

It is with great pain I interrupt my viewing of the David Icke talk linked earlier in this thread. I started off hoping to catch a few interesting points before I drifted off to sleep, but I now I lay awake as he goes on explaining huge phenomena in great clarity and remarkable insight.

The amount of information he gives away is so astounding that you can only wonder how he is permitted to keep talking. The way I see it, the self-inflicted wound to his reputation by mentioning reptilians is the only reason he gets away with spilling everything else. After all, how many people would buy a story like that? I find it hard to believe that he expected anything but ridicule after coming out with that. It now seems to me that the only way he could have pulled this off was to discredit himself to the point of being considered harmless.

We live in an age where information is more valuable than ever, while it's access is being manipulated more heavily than ever. The truth these days is worth more than gold. I need to finish this video.
draconine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:38 AM   #62
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

But he also makes great mistakes in his line of argument.
As David Wilcock and Alex Jones do too.

You cannot prove everything only by symbolism!

For example: first he shows a "Skull and Bones Symbol", then a photo of SS-Oberstgruppenführer Sepp Dietrich (Comander of the LSAH) wearing a fur cap with a big death's head symbol on it, then a picture of 1890-1918 of the German Kaiser Wilhelm II. wearing a fur cap with a death's head symbol on it too.

But what Icke and the others don't mention all these examples aren't related! If they were so, are pirates and the Jackass crew also a part of this big conspiracy of death? Because they too have a death's head as a symbol.

Now I will explain step by step why the particular persons/groups actually wore death's head symbols.

The SS: They took this symbol in 1919/20 not because they wanted to manage KZ's in 25 years and be death angels. No. It simply was a symbol for their intention to protect their "Führer" Hitler till death, i.e. that they would risk their own lives. SS=Schutzstaffel=Security Squad
And that's the reason why Sepp Dietrich wore it on that particuliar photo, and not because he was related to Skull & Bones or another worldwide conspiracy.

Also German Panzer troops had the death's head as a symbol on their collar patches, but they were absolutely not related to the SS! They just were a plain motorizised branch of the German military. Perhaps they wore this symbol on their collar patches, just because they saw themselves as a modern version of the Hussars.

The 2nd example: Kaiser Wilhelm II. He wore that fur cap just because it was a part of the Hussar's uniform (a cavalary unit) and he used to wear almost every day a different uniform of a different branch of military service. It was just to pay tribute to them and to show his respect. They weren't related to Skull & Bones, nor the SS, nor any conspiracy.
The Hussars, just as the SS, wore this symbol to show their intention to risk their lives!
http://www.kaisersbunker.com/pt/pelzmutze.htm



This whole false symbolism and all the false connections, which occur, is a bit like the UFO disease, which John Lear describes. I myself believe indeed in some conspiracies but we shall not make them up by false assumptions! That's a red herring.

Last edited by King Lear; 09-15-2008 at 09:18 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:40 AM   #63
Vandalis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

David will be on Coast to Coast this week. Hoorah, another late night for me just so i can listen to the show!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:23 PM   #64
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 416
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

King Lear... I agree with you that you cannot prove everything just by symbolism. However, David Icke has never tried to prove everything just with symbolism. As for the Hussars and the SS, yes they wore the symbol as a their sign to show their willingness to risk their own lives but that is probably not the origin of the symbol. Just because the Jackass crew is not aware of what the symbol originally ment does not mean that the symbol holds the same meaning that it originally did.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:32 PM   #65
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
King Lear... I agree with you that you cannot prove everything just by symbolism. However, David Icke has never tried to prove everything just with symbolism. As for the Hussars and the SS, yes they wore the symbol as a their sign to show their willingness to risk their own lives but that is probably not the origin of the symbol. Just because the Jackass crew is not aware of what the symbol originally ment does not mean that the symbol holds the same meaning that it originally did.


Originally this symbol meant only death!
Nothing more nothing less.
It had no worth, nor negatative and nor positve.


But groups used this symbol and gave it a worth.
Skull and Bones took it and gave it a occult worth.

Others just took it just for military purpose, to express their willingness to risk their life.

And also we use it today to mark dangerous areas or dangerous ingrediences and the Jackass Crew uses it just for fun, to express the risk of their weird stunts.

But all uses of this symbol are independant and have no connection!
And there is no transition of a dark magical deeper sense in just re-using this simple symbol!

Last edited by King Lear; 09-15-2008 at 09:02 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:44 PM   #66
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 416
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Sorry King Lear.... Originally the symbol was used by the Knights Templar, so it is easy to see where Mr. Icke among others would connect the dots there with the secret societies.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #67
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Knights Templar?
Do you have any proofs for that?

I only now that they used this white-black flag with a red cross pattée as a symbol.



If you make an allusion on the Baphomet, these are only assumptions.
There's no proof that this thing ever really existed, nor what it really was.
In fact it could have been also something positve, just misunderstood.
And we shall also not forget the negative propaganda which did hit the Templars after the French king started to wipe them out to gain their welth.

And I'm also sure that humans used this simple symbol even before the Templars. Just think of the Atzteks, the Mayans...

Last edited by King Lear; 09-15-2008 at 08:59 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:57 PM   #68
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 416
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Well I think you should do some research on the Skull and Crossbones symbol. Maybe you should read an Icke book or two. Also, I think that the negativity in the symbol speaks for itself with the visual image carries. I dont think you could argue that the symbol gives off good vibes.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:07 PM   #69
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Well I think you should do some research on the Skull and Crossbones symbol. Maybe you should read an Icke book or two. Also, I think that the negativity in the symbol speaks for itself with the visual image carries. I dont think you could argue that the symbol gives off good vibes.
Sorry for that but I saw some lectures and movies of Mr. Icke, and that was enough for me.
I do agree with him on worldwide conspiracies which want to harm us, but in some particuliar things he is simply wrong, because he doesn't understand history properly. There is also the fact that he has a certain influencing ideologic background. He once was in the Green Party.


And why is the skull/death's head a priori negative?
We all have one under our skin, muscles and flesh.
In fact we are the death's head.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:15 PM   #70
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 416
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

What version of history are you talking about? The one that you learned in school? I really think you should read one of his books, there you could learn about why he was in the green party and why he left. You really cant judge him or say that he has the wrong version of history when you have never read his books. Plus history is never correct anyways because it is always tainted and rearranged to suit the side that one.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:18 PM   #71
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

I have to say i am an ardent fan of david i have been reading his stuff and watching his videos for around 7 years.
David opened my eyes so to speak reading his book the children of the matrix was so fascinating that i couldn't put it down.
he has been reseaching this knowledge for many years says it how it is.
He has been ridiculed and put down but i think he has been very brave and stood up for his beliefs when all around him people have laughed and called him insane.
i absolutely believe in the reptilian race the are shapeshifting beings who are on this earth today.
And if you look about you it's not hard to see one believe me not in it's full form of course but the tell tale signs are there.
Look for the eyes they are generally black or snake like.
I have come across these creatures in the outer dimentions they are scary beings large in size with a skin rather like leather than scally but it does overlap giving it the appearance of scales.
They also have a habit of moistening their lips (licking their lips continuously)

I congratulate him on his work he has tirelessly proved without doubt that these beings do run our world it;s scary but true
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:28 PM   #72
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
What version of history are you talking about? The one that you learned in school? I really think you should read one of his books, there you could learn about why he was in the green party and why he left. You really cant judge him or say that he has the wrong version of history when you have never read his books. Plus history is never correct anyways because it is always tainted and rearranged to suit the side that one.

So, you want to say that in all the dozen hours of interviews, movies and lectures which I saw of him he doesn't say the same things he wrote in his books?!?

Man, I've read this stuff soooo many times in other books of the same genre. Authors like Marrs, Allan, van Helsing....

And yes, you're are right history is never written totally right.
One has to search and to check everything, but also one has not to merge it with esoteric believes. That is totally misleading.


And just for the files, I also concerned myself with history when I've left school. Indeed my whole living-room is full with history books.
So don't make a careless judgement of me.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:08 PM   #73
martrixmel
Avalon Senior Member
 
martrixmel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver,B.C.
Posts: 40
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I have read several David Icke books and I was wondering what people have thought of him. I do not personally know anybody who I can talk to face to face about this type of thing and not come across as a complete lunatic. I was wondering if "Bill or Kerry" or anybody for that matter has had a chance to personally speek with David?
david icke opened my eyes,which eventually led to all else....
martrixmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:15 AM   #74
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 386
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Hello all, I can remember David Icke when he was on TV and discussing football etc. When he announced that he was a snow plough i just thought he was having a breakdown and left it at that.

Nowadays i have a great respect for the man. I think he is a very brave and caring person who talks of truths that we all prefer to ignore. I`m still not 100% sure of everything he talks about though - but find alot of other sources discussing similar ideas that he came out with a decade+ ago.

He is a very gifted person.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:41 AM   #75
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Bill and Kerry Or Anybody. What Do You Think Of David Icke?

Yeah i agree he is a hero;bearing in mind;sacrificing his own career to open the eyes of the world up in these times is an heroic act in itself-qualities of piety.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18tRLhMMnNc

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 09-17-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon