Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 05:03 PM   #26
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 28
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Dear mudra and everyone,
I was invited to this thread and wish to share my thoughts.
What we give out into this world is what is important. what you are saying, thinking and feeling adds to this world. i understand that power does exist in numbers and i feel that your all coming from a place of love.

I am against group meditations that focus on 2012 as an ascension. i personally believe that we are about re-remembering not ascending. We do not need to ascend...we need to remember that we are amazing magical human beings already.....

Focusing on ascension means we arent there yet...we are already ascended beings...we are already love.

It is about letting in love.....Love is always the answer....So i respect that you all want to help this planet. Announcing grid making energy for planet Earth is in my opinion an insult to Planet Earth...
she wants us to learn how to love everyone.....

But...We really need to send our energy...every minute...every breath...every action....every day......not just at one time.......2012 is just another year....
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:13 PM   #27
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Mudra- You have great energy, just pls let others do what they started. In my humble opinion, I am a moderator and started to do the collating of the list of participants that want to join the meditation. I did this for several reasons:

1.keep every one focussed

2. keep names secure-I do not have a problem with other group leaders signing up their group

3.It takes a lot of steady,determined effort and focus to see this thru-not some bubbling up front-it takes sheer stubborness to keep it going.

I am not against what you are doing- but pls do not interfere with what I started-it just isn't polite in my opinion!!
Blessings
Dear Samarkis,

This thread is about a groundcrew network .People who actively want to do some work so they can come to know one another and do some team work as well.
Many volunteered that kind of work on the nexus thread and simply don't know where to begin with.

This is not interfering with what you started and announced yourself on the nexus thread which is collecting the names of the people which will join the meditation.

These are two different posts in my opinion.

I submitted the idea and content of this thread to Astralwalker before posting it and he simply approved it .

If I offended you in anyway , please forgive me .
Far from me the desire to be unpolite to you.
I always supported your own initiatives , helped them to the best I could and will continue to do so in the future.

I believe your are great Light in Avalon Samarkis.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:29 PM   #28
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 362
Arrow Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

I will add this to what has already been said and then leave it where My intent is displayed.

Energy that We use for this Effort can Indeed be used or funneled into Negative Interests by those savvy to do so (And there are those types in play).

Please understand that I thought I would be doing a directed and configured Meditation if I did one for this in the first place. I am sure most if not all the Posters in this Thread are likely of similar mind.

While I can see that not all are as Spiritually attuned to knowing about laying Your intent through Meditation by being specific in Your intent for the use of Your Energy contribution to It - I CAN see that We have some very advanced (Shall We say ?) Members Who will contribute, and so We must be sure to heed the warnings given for those of lesser remembrance about how to accomplish this successfully.

I sometimes forget that We are all on the same path but just at different places. We should indeed make sure that when We do this it is set with specific and directed intent by all Who participate. At any rate what I propose is something like the following affirmation of Our Intent before We contribute to ANY Meditation...

"I, >NAME<,

Lay My intent on the Energy that I contribute to this Meditation in that It only be used for the Highest and Best Good of All Concerned in Every way beneficial to the Balance of All things in Christ Consciousness...
"

Now lay Your Energy into the Group Meditation (Which is now configured in such a way so that Your purpose for It is encoded into It's baseline construct).

If the thrust of the Energy by some malevolent reason gets taken to a place We don't want It - We are still safe in the knowledge that Ours went for the better good, and could not be used by the Negatives anyways as it was not purely raw Energy - But rather - Positively Charged Christ Conscious Energy (the Intelligent Heart)...

This is where I always lay My intent at any rate BEFORE I contribute to these or ANY Meditations for that matter...

- Just My advice is all...
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:30 PM   #29
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
Dear mudra and everyone,
I was invited to this thread and wish to share my thoughts.
What we give out into this world is what is important. what you are saying, thinking and feeling adds to this world. i understand that power does exist in numbers and i feel that your all coming from a place of love.

I am against group meditations that focus on 2012 as an ascension. i personally believe that we are about re-remembering not ascending. We do not need to ascend...we need to remember that we are amazing magical human beings already.....

Focusing on ascension means we arent there yet...we are already ascended beings...we are already love.

It is about letting in love.....Love is always the answer....So i respect that you all want to help this planet. Announcing grid making energy for planet Earth is in my opinion an insult to Planet Earth...
she wants us to learn how to love everyone.....

But...We really need to send our energy...every minute...every breath...every action....every day......not just at one time.......2012 is just another year....
Dear Ucan and Wildfire,

The nexus meditation event is about LOVE and RE_MEMBERING.
If you go thoroughly through the nexus 2012 thread you will see this.
I believe nowhere is the word ascension used. I know this as I made myself a summary of it.

I can only quote astralwalker's own words about the event which is the real message behind it:

We have to stop seeing blackness everywhere we look and we have to start seeing our selves as
living fire of Love, Intelligence and Light.
Because, that’s who we are…Oneness of Love, Intelligence and Light…so come on
please wake up and do this…


It seems to me we are speaking the same language.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:43 PM   #30
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 71
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Dear Mudra

For my part I am

Alexandre Painchaud
Country: Canada in the province of Quebec
e-mail:alexandrepainchaud at hotmail dot com


I am interested in

Research
Coaching (I've been meditating for quite a while now... I have an mantra that as been giving to me by the Maharishi institute of transandantal meditation but I also meditate focussing on love comming from the heart and spreading to the world.

( I have some background film editing) I also am french speaking if some people have trouble understanding english I can help them

If this helps it's fine with me.


Sincerly
Perseide

Last edited by Perseide; 01-07-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #31
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 548
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Dear Friends!!

I have a lot of contacts on MYSPACE and need some help sending out the flyer. Any that would like to help and send flyers out to my contacts,pls come to www.MYSPACE.com and sign up as a friend. You can find me by searching my e-mail: Samarkis@yahoo.com

Many thanks!!

Mudra-I never said taking yr thread down-That would be silly!!
I did say that someone expressing concern over meditator's safety in certain countries and places is something we have to take into consideration and therefore is NOT off topic.

I love you Mudra & your energy!! Let's just be careful to do safe planning...

Blessings & Light!!
Sara

Here is a clip of My father with Martin Luther King III(the son to the great Civil Rights Leader)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na5I3Y5mupM
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:00 PM   #32
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Let's just think of this effort for organising the event as an act of remembering. The journey is the destination.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #33
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Astralwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 484
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Respected Friends,

There is no need that we focus the energy in wrong direction.

We are all on the same side here. If we can not maintain the balance and harmony here, how we can accomplish this on planetary level.

Samarkis, I think you are doing great job.

Mudra, you are doing the great job too.

The solution is simple. Just synchronize.

The work that Samarkis is doing is hard and has to be appreciated but this topic that Mudra started (we discuss this before she created it) is also very useful.

So, the main focus is to inform as many groups as possible. No one can do it by itself.

Not me, not Samarkis, not Mudra, not Kerry, no one.

Hierarchy is not welcomed and all this is for nothing if that idea does not disintegrates from our consciousness.

We have to change. There are no moderators, not second important persons no leaders and no special tasks. We are all equal and we are all special in our own way, and if we do not understand and learn this we will fail.

The ones who feel that are born as special and are chosen ones, I think are just blind by the light of illusion. So letís remove those energies and express the best in ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5d5n...eature=related

This is team work and this will work only as such.

About negative force stealing and generating, our energy...

Not a chance my friend. Not what we have in mind.

So have patience,

I'm overloaded overhere and I'm doing as best as I can.

This is a process, it will take some time but we will do it!

Therefore, we are all important and we are special, so lets to this the right way!

Respect to you all
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:32 PM   #34
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
[COLOR="Cyan"]
Hierarchy is not welcomed and all this is for nothing if that idea does not disintegrates from our consciousness.
I would love to see this happen but I think we need to communicate more. I suggest that we find ways of 'backing up' so that core information is spread through a network of many people. For example, if Mudra and Samarkis would send each other the information they gathered, there'd be 'a backup'. I think this is essential because if we are to function without leader, we can not allow centralisation of focus or information.
Comments very welcome. (And of course this needs more than just the two I spoke of. This is supposed to ease the workflow not give them more work.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
[COLOR="Cyan"]
About negative force stealing and generating, our energy...

Not a chance my friend. Not what we have in mind.
It's great to hear that that 'there isn't a chance' but honestly, for all the sake of love and with all the respect, I think we'd be pretty simple to just believe that a priori.
You began this task and handed it to us. No person should do this alone, it's a group effort. Fair enough. I'm all with you, but in that case it would be naive to just believe that 'it won't happen' just because one person says it.
I am taken aback a little by the secrecy surrounding this subject. I have the understanding that our efforts are to uncover secrets, not keeping them. What is the harm? I don't understand.
I figure that it is now the responsibility of every participant to examine the situation and evaluate whether we are all synchronised, of good intent and convinced (not blindly but through critical understanding) that this is for the good of everyone.
If that is not so, I fail to see how I can believe any of this at all. We're not signing a petition to buy our souls free after all.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #35
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Deer Park. Victoria. Australia
Posts: 136
Smile Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Hello all,
I think this is a great idea.
But I don't agree that anyone post up their primary e-mail address. You're inviting spam if you do.
Take care and peace to all.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:50 PM   #36
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Antonia, Carmen , Karelia , Czymra , Galaxy Girl , Sanat , Dagon , Dayzero , Mercuriel , Rhythm , Lawlessline , Alchemikey , Samarkis , Perseide ;

Thank you for joining the nexus 2012 groundcrew ! That makes 15 members ready to give a hand down here plus some others as well which have contacted me by mail and will add their name as well.
That will make about 20 members so far.
Great !

For info the summary of the nexus thread is well on it's way to be completed. Once we have it we need translators. Anyone ready to give a hand in that direction ?

You are all important and appreciated
Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:53 PM   #37
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Thank you Relayer,

We can take this into consideration.
Those who do not want to put their private mails in the open can always PM them to other members they want to team with.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:55 PM   #38
mpea
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: St. Ives, Cambridgeshire. UK
Posts: 146
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Hi Mudra,

Please add me to your list of members

Peace and blessings

Mpea





Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Antonia, Carmen , Karelia , Czymra , Galaxy Girl , Sanat , Dagon , Dayzero , Mercuriel , Rhythm , Lawlessline , Alchemikey , Samarkis , Perseide ;

Thank you for joining the nexus 2012 groundcrew ! That makes 15 members ready to give a hand down here plus some others as well which have contacted me by mail and will add their name as well.
That will make about 20 members so far.
Great !

For info the summary of the nexus thread is well on it's way to be completed. Once we have it we need translators. Anyone ready to give a hand in that direction ?

You are all important and appreciated
Kindness
mudra
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #39
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
I would love to see this happen but I think we need to communicate more. I suggest that we find ways of 'backing up' so that core information is spread through a network of many people. For example, if Mudra and Samarkis would send each other the information they gathered, there'd be 'a backup'. I think this is essential because if we are to function without leader, we can not allow centralisation of focus or information.
Comments very welcome. (And of course this needs more than just the two I spoke of. This is supposed to ease the workflow not give them more work.)



It's great to hear that that 'there isn't a chance' but honestly, for all the sake of love and with all the respect, I think we'd be pretty simple to just believe that a priori.
You began this task and handed it to us. No person should do this alone, it's a group effort. Fair enough. I'm all with you, but in that case it would be naive to just believe that 'it won't happen' just because one person says it.
I am taken aback a little by the secrecy surrounding this subject. I have the understanding that our efforts are to uncover secrets, not keeping them. What is the harm? I don't understand.
I figure that it is now the responsibility of every participant to examine the situation and evaluate whether we are all synchronised, of good intent and convinced (not blindly but through critical understanding) that this is for the good of everyone.
If that is not so, I fail to see how I can believe any of this at all. We're not signing a petition to buy our souls free after all.
Czymra I feel you might have misunderstood Astralwalker.
I believe he was referring to the post of Ucan above and answering him.

"There is a grid already trapping our energies - do we really want to create another grid to trap them again, it seems to me like the same thing and not a shift into something new.

Organized and arranged activities like these can be intercepted and the energy stolen! "

There is no secrecy surrounding the nexus thread. You can see for yourself that it is all in the open.
There are not any hidden data kept secret by someone as far as I can see. Astralwalker is giving it all away to everyone .

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:19 PM   #40
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Respected Friends,

There is no need that we focus the energy in wrong direction.

We are all on the same side here. If we can not maintain the balance and harmony here, how we can accomplish this on planetary level.

Samarkis, I think you are doing great job.

Mudra, you are doing the great job too.

The solution is simple. Just synchronize.

The work that Samarkis is doing is hard and has to be appreciated but this topic that Mudra started (we discuss this before she created it) is also very useful.

So, the main focus is to inform as many groups as possible. No one can do it by itself.

Not me, not Samarkis, not Mudra, not Kerry, no one.

Hierarchy is not welcomed and all this is for nothing if that idea does not disintegrates from our consciousness.

We have to change. There are no moderators, not second important persons no leaders and no special tasks. We are all equal and we are all special in our own way, and if we do not understand and learn this we will fail.

The ones who feel that are born as special and are chosen ones, I think are just blind by the light of illusion. So letís remove those energies and express the best in ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5d5n...eature=related

This is team work and this will work only as such.

About negative force stealing and generating, our energy...

Not a chance my friend. Not what we have in mind.

So have patience,

I'm overloaded overhere and I'm doing as best as I can.

This is a process, it will take some time but we will do it!

Therefore, we are all important and we are special, so lets to this the right way!

Respect to you all
Astralwalker
Astral walker,

Thank for your visit on this thread , your wisdom and sense of composure.
I enjoyed the celestine prophesy video very much.
We have to remember constantly that we are here to share, give and love one another.
Making our decisions from that point of view will make our journey a true spiritual and enhancing one and is the only way to build a new plane of existence where we are all equal and respected.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #41
dagon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Glen Ellen Ca
Posts: 611
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

others are welcome to join myspace as friends as well. in keeping this in the true spirit of oneness and informed.
see below.


cheers.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #42
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Astral walker,

Thank for your visit on this thread , your wisdom and sense of composure.
I enjoyed the celestine prophesy video very much.
We have to remember constantly that we are here to share, give and love one another.
Making our decisions from that point of view will make our journey a true spiritual and enhancing one and is the only way to build a new plane of existence where we are all equal and respected.

Kindness
mudra
Can't agree:

Quote:
Czymra,

Glad that you brought up these topics.

Now that the syphoning aspect is out in the open again (remember, I did mention my awareness of it towards the beginning with regards to the 'Fire the Grid' thing), I can make it clear that I do have protective measures, but unfortunately I cannot discuss them openly. The best clue I can give is in my second reply to the second topic you brought up:
Taken from:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...900#post100900
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:55 PM   #43
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 506
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

***In the spirit of planetary love and wholeness, I accept your invitation. As I organize Ground Crew Meetings in the Pacific Northwest, I would be happy to act as a connector with the many groups I work with and promote an attendance from like minded inspired people from our neck of the globe.

Please keep me informed of times and dates of meditation and I will also inspire the Pacific North West (which includes Alaska, British Columbia, Washington, Oregon, and Northern California) to be versed and updated on the energy and techniques that we are going for here. I would like to have a specific conscious goal that can be easily related to our collective so that our minds can clearly focus.

To participate from a loving healing heart for our mother earth is, in my opinion, a great responsibility and a great challenge. Yes, as Wildfire so lovingly stated, this is how we must live each day. Focused love and healing is very powerful medicine and can change the very timeline that we are on into a bright and giving future. Stay on the sidelines if you must, but please know that when intention is manifested and calm loving awareness is the desired result, beautiful things will happen.

We are all a part of this. IF you are not going to participate, please give your most loving intentions that the results of this group's manifestation will be positive and healing for everyone.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Last edited by Wormhole; 01-09-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #44
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
I would like to have a specific conscious goal that can be easily related to our collective so that our minds can clearly focus.
As you may have observed I'm not too versed in all this meditational practice but this seems to be of high importance.
Creating a vision of this goal is something that isn't only important for connecting with each other (what I will focus on in my video) but also seems to be a key to 'warding off' intrusion if I read Phiedpiper's comment right.

Can we try to formulate this goal in a simple manner?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:38 AM   #45
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
As you may have observed I'm not too versed in all this meditational practice but this seems to be of high importance.
Creating a vision of this goal is something that isn't only important for connecting with each other (what I will focus on in my video) but also seems to be a key to 'warding off' intrusion if I read Phiedpiper's comment right.

Can we try to formulate this goal in a simple manner?
Czymra, my understanding of the goal is :

Collective Awareneness of connectedness with each other.
or the manifestation of Love on earth.
What we go for is Unity and Oneness in the Loving presence


We are One ! a world anthem


Love is our foundation as souls
Love is who we are

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-08-2009 at 01:42 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:01 AM   #46
efields
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vilcabamba, Ecuador
Posts: 134
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Hi Folks sounds Great! Add me to the group who will be sharing our energies in Meditation!
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:14 AM   #47
karelia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mid-South
Posts: 27
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

For info the summary of the nexus thread is well on its way to be completed.
I've been working on it since early afternoon and was actually hoping to have it completed by tonight, but for now, I need to give my eyes a rest.
Blessings,
karelia
karelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 08:15 AM   #48
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 372
Question Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Mudra- You have great energy, just pls let others do what they started. In my humble opinion, I am a moderator and started to do the collating of the list of participants that want to join the meditation. I did this for several reasons:

1.keep every one focussed

2. keep names secure-I do not have a problem with other group leaders signing up their group

3.It takes a lot of steady,determined effort and focus to see this thru-not some bubbling up front-it takes sheer stubborness to keep it going.

I am not against what you are doing- but pls do not interfere with what I started-it just isn't polite in my opinion!!
Blessings
__________________________________________________ ___

This is all very confusing
...it was suggested on the Camelot site by Kerry and Bill an email address i.e. groundcrew@projectavalon.net for every member on the Forum who wished to attend the meditation event that they email with their name and "the Gathering" in the Subject line of the email...
I sent my required "webmail" address which happens to be a Yahoo account and have received no reply or information on the "gathering". I also gave my name as required.
Now there is TWO different people organizing the "event" and personally I would like to go with "Samarkis" as I object to having my real name and webmail address out on display at the Forum...I also object to having to go with "COLORS" to designate duties as it has already been mentioned that not all of us are artistic savants on the internet!!
_____________________________________________
It is time to leave the "running" of government to the taxidrivers and hairdressers of the World!...(or words to that effect!)...George Burns
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:54 AM   #49
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
__________________________________________________ ___

This is all very confusing
...it was suggested on the Camelot site by Kerry and Bill an email address i.e. groundcrew@projectavalon.net for every member on the Forum who wished to attend the meditation event that they email with their name and "the Gathering" in the Subject line of the email...
I sent my required "webmail" address which happens to be a Yahoo account and have received no reply or information on the "gathering". I also gave my name as required.
Now there is TWO different people organizing the "event" and personally I would like to go with "Samarkis" as I object to having my real name and webmail address out on display at the Forum...I also object to having to go with "COLORS" to designate duties as it has already been mentioned that not all of us are artistic savants on the internet!!
_____________________________________________
It is time to leave the "running" of government to the taxidrivers and hairdressers of the World!...(or words to that effect!)...George Burns
Hello Starlah,

Here is what can read on project camelot org:

In light of the popularity of the Astralwalker thread on the Project Camelot section of our Avalon Forum, we have created a special page on our site for Astralwalker with a downloadable pdf for easier reading...

This researcher is laying out in great detail the potential astronomical dynamics behind our move into alignment with the galactic plane and the effects on our solar system.

The research he has done in addition to his 'contact' information, has led him to the idea of the need for a worldwide gathering in which large numbers of people meditate, play certain music and gather around sacred key power places around the globe on a yet to be determined day and time.

The objective is to unite in uplifting humanity from the limitations of the Matrix that surrounds us and guide our planet into a golden age.

As a synchronicity, we have been brainstorming a very similar type of event, with several of our sources and contacts. Such an event will include the Mayan and Hopi as well as indigenous peoples from all areas of the globe, ground crew members, and awake and aware youth of all ages.

We encourage you to add your name and email address to our growing list of participants, by sending an email to groundcrew@projectavalon.net with the words THE GATHERING in the subject line. We will keep you informed on our progress in creating this event.



So to put it clear:

1) Astralwalker is preparing a global meditation event which will be held on sacred sites all around the Earth (see the nexus 2012 thread for that: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8441
or this link posted on Camelot.org:Astralwalker

2) Samarkis is the person collecting the names of the people who want to join Astralwalker's meditation event
If you want to participate in this event email Samarkis: Samarkis@yahoo.com with Astralwalker in subject line.

3)This thread is about the groundcrew networksurrounding the nexus event.
As explained it is meant for all the people who want to help in the actual organisation of Astralwalker's global meditation event.

4) it seems that Bill and Kerry at the same time are organizing a great gathering of people themselves. It doesn't say this will be a meditation event but rather a Gathering with the hopi elders etc...
To attend to that event you have to email: groundcrew@projectavalon.net with the words THE GATHERING in the subject line
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #50
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 105
Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Perhaps it is possible that these projects could be joined together?
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon