Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Middle East

Notices

Old 09-07-2008, 07:27 AM   #1
rrmmii
Avalon Senior Member

Default Israel

Shalom!
Concerned Israelis please make contact.
Rami

Last edited by rrmmii; 09-12-2008 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Title
rrmmii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:05 PM   #2
rgersh5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I s r a e l

Hi There
I'm Ron, From Ashdod
Any Plans?
rgersh5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:51 PM   #3
rrmmii
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ron
No plans yet, but better to have a plan then none.
First thing we need is to get together a good, positive capable bunch.
We are close neighbors, I'm at Moshav Bitsaron.
Rami
Old 09-07-2008, 07:29 PM   #4
HolCaul82
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys!!!
Are there only three of us?!

Tell you the truth, I've got a feeling that people here in Israel don't give a damn about awakening, being interested in searching the truth and disclosure. The ignorance here is unbelievable!!

What do you say guys??! Where do we start?

Last edited by HolCaul82; 09-07-2008 at 07:52 PM.
HolCaul82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:06 PM   #5
rrmmii
Avalon Senior Member

Shalom HolCaul82
Indeed it seems like most people around here can't deal with the information.

Tough mission.
First thing, I think we should discuss of what it takes to stick a survival group together.
Meaning analyzing our options according to our psychological, financial, legal and
practical capabilities.
Then each one has to figure out on a personal level what does it require of him,
and perhaps come to peace with doing it... not an easy mission.
Also myself don't know, kind of scratching my head, BIG problem man!

Last edited by rrmmii; 09-07-2008 at 10:14 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:56 PM   #6
HolCaul82
Avalon Senior Member

Before we take on an initiative of starting an actual community, let me ask you this, do you personally know people who would be interested in reading through at least what projectcamelot.org website has to offer?
I know no one who wouldnt ridicule or laugh at the words extraterrestrials, UFOs and so on.

Please tell me you know people who are willing to listen?
Old 09-08-2008, 04:10 PM   #7
rrmmii
Avalon Senior Member

No one.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:22 AM   #8
Daniels
Avalon Senior Member

uhm.. a word of advice if I may (I'm not from Israel, but was curious so I looked in here)?

don't start talking too much about esoteric stuff or extraterrestians and UFO's and so on with people - they might think you are a weirdo (unless you think they are open to such stuff and you really want to talk about it). try to keep it on a level that everybody understands (like Benjamin Fulford says in one of his interviews).

however, UFO's and EXTRATERRESTIANS are currently not the problem of Israel right now - it's the possibility of being nuked as a consequence of Israel attacking Iran.

I really recommend you to listen to what Benjamin Fulford says in his interviews. this guy is trying really hard to help everybody come out of possible upcoming political international events without violence and harm.

you should start with this one to get an overview of what is going on between Iran and Israel (part 1 of 3 - you'll manage to find part 2 & 3 I guess)
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=NKl3mZG6KzM

and then continue with this (part 1 of 4 - again, you'll manage to find 2-4)
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=iyuOrccBzAU

and then the latest, most recent interview (1 of 4)
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=fMUBrl5zp7w

ps: stay calm - stay positive! panik only disturbs you from thinking rational. a lot of wheels are in motion to help prevent the described events from happening.

chew on those informations, sleep over it and take it from there..

Last edited by Daniels; 09-10-2008 at 04:34 AM.
Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:33 PM   #9
rgersh5
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Daniels !
Thank you very much
I have a few things to say:
I know a few people that are into checking out project camelot; most aren't NOT because they don't believe in "stuff like that", BUT because they are so into their selves and so closed, usually walk the phrase "ignorance is bliss", the earthquake in china (and all the other things caused by HAARP) wasn't enough to shake their closed-minds, but I think they will open their eyes a little more when something happens in Israel.
I know someone from Jerusalem, he didn't sign up to this forum yet but he watches everything. So I told him about going the South America in two months from now and he said Really? Your Family Is Also Into This Kinda Stuff?
I said of course, they want to STAY ALIVE too.
leave the esoteric stuff aside (even if true) things are happening and may go bad, especially in Israel, after watching Benjamin Fulford, George Green, Alex Jones and others, it is OBVIOUS that we should do something!
We should really talk about this, by the way I don't really consider staying in Israel a real option...

I would suggest waiting about a weak, to see if more people turn on, and then have a conference call - on Skype or some other application it doesn't matter, to see where we stand.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:15 PM   #10
Daniels
Avalon Senior Member

hi rgersh5!

sounds like a plan. since you can't rely on the media (everywhere, not only in the U.S. and not even here in germany) to report about what's really going on you can't trust them to warm you in time. and should they do so (which I don't believe - to avoid a mass histeria and panic within the population) it would probably be too late.

All you can do is show your friends those links I posted above and say "Listen carefully, I am concerned about upcoming events and your safety. This is why I recommend you to watch these reports of (apearantly) relieable inside information. And we have watched too often (like on 9/11) how someone tried to warn people and have been ignored which turned out to be fatal in the past. So either you believe in what the TV broadcasts and stay in wonderland - or you listen to someone else who seems to know what they are talking about. Especially if they don't benefit from it."

good luck and stay positive. Eventually this bad world regime is over soon.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #11
Dr.X2012

Hey! I'm the guy from Jerusalem, thank's rgersh5
Now I have some friends whom I have told about different things, only that they do not have the time or the desire to know more. They are pretty comfortable in their lives with the things they think they know...
Well, I thought many times about making a poster, bulletin or something to inform as much people as possible in the streets, universities and public places of the most basic stuff everyone should know, without the UFO stuff of course...
Just for the sake of example: I know of one man in Jerusalem who's wearing a T-shirt with a huge print of Stalins' face on it - now that's conspicuous! So every time someone makes a notice on it he just pulls out some printed papers he accidenty has with him all the time and gives them to the simple and sais to him or her READ AND THOU SHALL KNOW..! - pretty much end of story - the rest is up to them.

We have very little time to do the revolution, so to speak, here in Israel, but we ought to manage at least something as long as it is possible, and as long as we are still here, for the sake of humanity!

It would be great if someone would elaborate on these ideas I've mentioned above.

And what rgersh5 sais about waiting a little untill this place fills and then talking about it in group online is essential! We got to be organized enough to pull this thing off and we have to commit time and effort - I guess everyone(3 people...) here feals the same about this.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #12
Daniels
Avalon Senior Member

hmm I believe the effect would be greater if everybody who is already informed starts wearing such t-shirts. idk. you gotta find a way to trigger someone's curiosity. like the mason's all-seeing-eye-pyramid with a sword through it or a bird's view of israel with a nuke-mushroom on it and all being circled in red and 1 red slash going through the nuke and the map and a date like OKTOBER 2008 - BE AWARE or something..

a little like this i mean, just with a nuke-clowd in it or something
http://nomaamstore.com/No_maam.jpg
Old 09-10-2008, 11:07 PM   #13
igniop
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniels View Post
hmm I believe the effect would be greater if everybody who is already informed starts wearing such t-shirts. idk. you gotta find a way to trigger someone's curiosity. like the mason's all-seeing-eye-pyramid with a sword through it or a bird's view of israel with a nuke-mushroom on it and all being circled in red and 1 red slash going through the nuke and the map and a date like OKTOBER 2008 - BE AWARE or something..

a little like this i mean, just with a nuke-clowd in it or something
http://nomaamstore.com/No_maam.jpg
I think doing something like a shirt with a nuke clowd and OCTOBER - be aware is just promoting fear and can pretty much help making october a really bad month

not that people shouldnt be aware but i guess we must be carefull not to create more fear! we have many possible futures and we can help them happen or not happen!

hey there by the way!
I am also originally from israel but have not be living for the past 6 years or so. Currently in germany.

I dunno, i remember how it was being in israel, everything seemed much crazier and i couldnt wait to get out of there and to me everyday seemed like the end of the world was coming.
but now i think that even if something like a nuke happens there it doesnt mean that everything there dies! in hiroshima even people in the middle of the city came out in one piece. I dont know though - with israel i am , personally, kind of split. sometimes i feel like something big is gonna happen there and sometimes i feel like nothing seirous will!

I have to go there in october(!!!) (i have to, and its has to be this october, for like 3 weeks!!!) and i must admit that i started also getting afraid - but i keep myself calm and not let the fear take over me! even if something happens and i need to survive , i will be in the right place at the right time!
we are all in the right place in the right time!

but damn, talking about those thing in israel - hard task!!! i am not even thinking of telling my parents all of this! no chance they will want to get it!

peace,
igniop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:39 AM   #14
Daniels
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by igniop View Post
I think doing something like a shirt with a nuke clowd and OCTOBER - be aware is just promoting fear and can pretty much help making october a really bad month

not that people shouldnt be aware but i guess we must be carefull not to create more fear! we have many possible futures and we can help them happen or not happen!
peace,
hi back! and true, you're right! it might be out of line..

oh really, germany? me too!
where in germany?
I currently live in Munich.

And now I've finally seen the Futuretalk II interview (at least the first part, I'm gonna watch the rest tomorrow cause it's almost 4 a.m. here and I'm getting tired) and suddenly I understand why everybody is eager to relocate themselves to other regions because of a possible struggle for ressources (water, food, ..).

Oh boy, what a challenge. I seems like I gotta get back in touch with a friend of mine, who's a real survival expert and also into meditation..
Old 09-11-2008, 07:13 AM   #15
rgersh5
Avalon Senior Member

We All Need To

I'm going to refer some people I care about to some information in the next week, I'm also going to come up with some written scripts - informing about what can happen and what can we do, so people can usefully copy paste them to forums and such.
We'll just gather and next week I'm pretty sure I'll be able to arrange a conference call, that everyone can easily connect to.

Note: We will probably make more calls like this (about once a week), in between them we should inform people - let them hear an interview, or read a report, or watch a movie (like End Game), of course we will cover all this up in the forthcoming meeting.

By the way, if you didn't hear about it, you should really Beware of October, it may withhold the financial collapse of the US followed by a possible development in the middle east (militarily), one step deeper into chaos, meaning one step deeper into a state from which we can either ascend or descend, and that depends on our actions and focused intention, we will do our part I assure you, I will post a comment about the conference call when relevant.

Till Then!
Ron.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:08 PM   #16
rrmmii
Avalon Senior Member

Shalom and Bless All ! it's nice to read your comments.

If only they decide to spare the holly city from getting nuked,
then Jerusalem mountains provide possible location for survivors.

*Our own Government is busy digging their life saving tunnels
at the Jerusalem mountains right at this minute.

Dr.X2012 - Are you familiar with suitable real-estate options in this area?

Last edited by rrmmii; 09-11-2008 at 04:13 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:02 PM   #17
rgersh5
Avalon Senior Member

Hi
Dr2012X (Daniel) just a few minutes ago presented me with this
this is a very good way to show people the truth! outstanding actually! perfect timing!

about Jerusalem, I heard the some countries, INCLUDING Israel are building underground cities for the "elite" to survive if needed - there, but never really found any information about Israel, could you please share it Rami?
(by the way, I'm still FOR going to Ecuador because - underground or not - being stuck in the middle of a nuclear war isn't good)
Old 09-11-2008, 07:57 PM   #18
rrmmii
Avalon Senior Member

Ecuador is nice, but I don't know enough details
to even start figuring the practicality of operative aspects.

The tunnels costs are estimated at Milliard Sheqals (Article in Hebrew).
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-2833962,00.html

Picturs of similar project in Norway
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-11-2008, 08:22 PM   #19
rrmmii
Avalon Senior Member

Strange thing, seeing the 2 stars rating on our thread, I've tried to vote
a five stars, but the digital brain clamed I am not allowed to vote twice,
wile I didn't vote at all in the first place...
Old 09-12-2008, 06:02 AM   #20
HolCaul82
Avalon Senior Member

Guys!!!! There IS hope according to David Wilcock, a person who i personally trust. A must listen!!! Here's it is.... http://projectcamelot.org/audio_interviews.html
Old 09-12-2008, 09:21 AM   #21
Dr.X2012

Hi. To Rami: do you mean UNDERGROUND options?..
And indeed it was published in the newspapers some time ago about all their underground bunkers in Israel, with pictures and all, even on the TV. But in case of a nuke waste here I would not want to get outside...

And I also listened to the latest conversation with Wilcock. Amazing interview!!
Old 09-12-2008, 10:14 AM   #22
rrmmii
Avalon Senior Member

To Dr.X
No, I am sure that no one is going to let us into his underground facility.
I meant that the Jerusalem mountains may offer a possible location
to set up a survivors base, and pointed out what our Government is doing.

Some of us may have an option to leave the country, this option must be
examined carefully by each person.

The rest of us to whom leaving the country is not a practical task,
must think quickly what steps they can take.
First thing to look for is land, no less then 300 meters above sea level,
with independent water supply, if we can manage that - then it's a start.
Digging Underground shelter means upgrading the concept very very high.
It takes heavy load of funds, much time and probable conflict with the law.
Digging Underground shelter is another problem to challenge.
At this point we shouldn't get into details because of BIG B. presence.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:59 AM   #23
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniels View Post
hi back! and true, you're right! it might be out of line..

oh really, germany? me too!
where in germany?
I currently live in Munich.
Hey Daniels and others from Germany, did you happen to see my thread about recent bouts of sickness over there?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5136

You may want to check it out and let me know if you folk are experiencing anything over there.

For my brothers and sisters in Isreal...it is very unfortunate that you are pawns in an evil game. The PTB here in the US along with the Armageddonists are just itching for the show to start over there and kick off their world domination agenda. I along with many others are sending you Love & Light and hope, along with you and our star friends, to help divert such agenda from going down that nuclear path. Prayers and meditation to send positive energies go out you! Stay strong and keep us informed on the latest movements over there!

Love & Light
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:38 PM   #24
bakseat
Avalon Senior Member

hii all,iam new over here
..iam in israel,so if theres anything going on
i would very much like to take part.
a truth is still the truth even when a minority.
c u soon
bakseat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:50 AM   #25
eagle02
Avalon Senior Member

Has any one thought about what the over all plan is for survival for the next ten years?
eagle02 is offline   Reply With Quote