Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 02-21-2009, 11:48 AM   #1
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Levi blog - predictions

Normally I am aware that 99% of 'psychic' predictions are rubbish and just uninformed half-truths based on prevailing astral streams (they tend to pick up the ones that have biggest emotional impact but very low probability).

But I've been reading this guy's blog for some time now and see that he is very well aware of the situation in the world combined with his ability to pick the right information with highest probability within the astral fields. Includes a lot of pointers about the iminent probable future events we are facing.

Don't forget the future is not set in stone, use it only as a guideline for areas that you need to increase your preparedness and stay alert.

http://www.levi-tarot.co.uk/world-pr...2007-blog.html
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #2
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Levi blog - predictions

I dunno, I read his first 2 sets of predictions for 2008 and most of them didn't come true, although he may have just been early - and we may see some or most of them come true in 2009.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #3
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Levi blog - predictions

Sure was entertaining but I can save my time from being wasted by such anger, even though he has got the wonderful British charm.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote