Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-20-2008, 12:43 AM   #26
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

I can't remember which, but there was an interview by Camelot where the talked about the looking glass and what happened when they tried to view beyond 2012. As they approached 2012 it was like two timelines becoming more and more distinct from each other. Splitting apart and suddenly there was simply no-time or time/space or Nothingness. This harmonizes very well with what RA, Hidden Hand and Operation Terra talks about.

There will be a split into 4th density Positive Earth (Terra) and the "opposite" (4th density negative). Before that there will be a time of "zero-point" and total Oneness. Operation Terra says that Creation will "blink" and refresh itself, and that this only happens many billion years apart. There are several cycles coming to an end (this is hinted upon by many sources allthough seldom spoken about becase we probably have enough with our own right now), not just the cycle of our Solar system.

Those that are destined for 4th density Positve (Terra) will at some point be "lifted off" this planet by Federation Ships in their physical bodies, and they will go through a transition period into new 4th density bodies as they wait for Terra to be ready for colonization. The Operation Terra material says that not many are destined for that planet at first. They estimate 1/10 of 1% of the current population (around 1999-2002 when the material was written). According to them you cannot really "earn" your right to go there. All that has been decided before incarnation. Most of the Star Seeds are 5th density or higher and most of them will simply return to their home/familiy/density once the mission is complete or "the show is over". Some will go to Terra and play important roles there for a while also. Eventually Terra will have mostly beings of 4th density. It will be like a capital Planet of this Galaxy. Every civilization in this Galaxy will be represented there, and it will be a "display" for "harmony in diversity".

So what will happen to all those that are "luke warm" or "not harvestable"? There will probably be many different paths for different people according to level of development. Most will go to a "replica Earth" after the Zero-point "blink", and life will simply continue sort of where it left off. According to the Operation Terra material this current 3D Earth will totally cleanse her surface from all lifeforms, and rest in an uninhabitable state for a long time after the Shift. Does this mean that there is nothing to "do" really? No use in "saving" this Planet as it will be rendered uninhabitable for a long time after the Cleansing and Shift? Both yes and no the way I see it:

Since the new 3rd density replica Earth will be cleansed from the entities with the lowest Vibration (the "bloodline elite" who are going for a Negative Harvest into 4th density negative), and also taking into consideration that things will sort of pick up where they left off; we can see that it is very important to do as much as we can now to give the Earth replica as good a start as possible. At the same time we can relax in the knowledge that all is unfolding as it must. People will go where they are destined to go. It is best to detach from the chaos and allow the cleansing process to take place both within and without. No one will "survive" the Shift, but at the same time everyone will survive. As RA points out: There is really no point in "going for longevity" at this time. (You can really sense the divine distance RA has to "worldly drama" in his words, and at the same time he feels so close. I have never come across a Being with a more subtle sense of humor than this RA. He can seem sort of "serious" and to the point at first read. But give it a second look and you will discover that he has a lot of humor, but it is so extremely subtle that it easily slips by unnoticed).

I guess the point is that all the different messages are designed to appeal to different groups of people according to their "destiny" or "life blueprint". Most messages etc. agree on many core issues, but at the same time they differ on certain things. It's good to simply follow what appeals to you and stick with that. A whole lot of people will experience "doom/gloom" as that is what they "signed up for". It is needed as it is the only way they can be shaken up out of their thousand year sleep and hopefully be more responsible and Aware on the new Earth replica. They will never be convinced that any other future is possible. All will experience things in their own way according to the lesson they need to learn. No blame. No resistance. No fear. Only Acceptance and Love.

Blessings,

Sanat
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:21 AM   #27
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat - thank you for providing the link to 'muscle calibration' - very interesting
I have a friend who has been looking for this info in respect of the work she likes to do with crystals.
Another link which may be of interest to you is:http://www.thenewcall.org/book_download.htm
There are several free ebooks which relate to the subject of this thread. I have read them but - as has been said already - there is so much information available that it often confuses. These books may or may not inform
Following my own, personal, 'wake up' experience, I found myself with more questions than answers and spent no small amount of time wading through everything that was out there. I just got more confused. Fortunately, one day an image popped into my mind of a person swimming deeply underwater and I realised that this was me - the information I'd absorbed was so deep, so all-encompassing that I, in a twist of the old adage, I couldn't see the shore for the water.

I don't think this journey was unwarrented nor lacking some outside, guiding wisdom. Along the way I had to face myself in all my glory - my ego, hopes, fears, motivations, hypocrasy - the whole thing that makes me human.

After that I reached a conclusion that all I needed to know was one or two plain and simple things that came from somewhere inside me. I won't say that this is my ultimate conclusions - we're learning all the time - but it's where I am right now.

Since being 'there' - little preturbs me. I found all manner of emotions just disappeared. I can't say they won't leap back out and bite me - I'm human, after all - but I'm more at ease now.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:30 AM   #28
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Hi Steven. Glad you have joined us. Perhaps what you say is correct. Allthough it would be kind of a bummer to be cought up in a cycle of thousands of years in 3rd density when you in reality have already "graduated" from it. I don't know. I would like to recommend this read to you though:

http://www.operationterra.com/Messages/index.html

If you liked the Handbooks and the Allies of Humanity I think you will very much appreciate this...

I am not sure what you mean when you say Hidden Hand talks about himself and his people and also RA. Please be more specific as I would like to understand. Some truth will always be hidden of course. Often because the full truth would confuse more thant it would help mankind in their limited perspective. I am not sure I get exactly what you mean about Hidden Hand and RA with regards to what you say: "What he said about himself and his people did not sound true and genuine to my humble feelings." Thanks for your thoughts though. Always appreciated!
Thank you Sanat for your answer and for the link, I'll read it soon.

I'll explain a bit further my thoughts. First, about ascension. The Universal Laws of Love, Freewill, Attraction, Deliberate Intention, Allowance, Balance/Harmony are wheels of the Divine Order. They govern the consciousness world (I purposely do not use the word dimension here).

Freedom is never to be granted nor the sphere of influence one may possess. This is why there is a risk in the act of incarnating. We, Humans, incarnate in a body where the act of incarnating provokes a "forgetting" due to our brain limitation. A lot of Knowledge has to be remembered. If one does not remember enough and do not follow what he/she remembers one risk to be caught in this victimhood consciousness until he ascend, and this may take time. Now, many simple things are remembered with ease, the most fundamental are, but often, are not followed. Love is one, Freewill is another. All of us deep down inside Know that it is fundamental, but the challenge is to put them in practice. And we all, without exception, are continuously under the vigilance of the Universal Laws of consciousness.

On the other hand, incarnating here at this moment is important for the whole Universe and for one soul/extension. The experience acquired will grant greater opportunities. Their is a great risk and a great reward if success is accomplished. We are here to assist in the ascension and we will do it with success.

Now about Hidden Hand. Forgive me if I don't use quotes and drastically impose my subjective view. I'm talking with my "feelings" to summarize. You may not see it like me and it's very welcome, I'm just giving you my humble view of it. My point of view is in the fact that there is an Intervention going on Earth by several races of aliens. Hidden Hand overall words give the image of "jailers" of a "prison" full of "prisoners". That they are here to keep the control of the prison but they may provides "tools" to help one to get free. Only with this, I look at it under the Universal Laws and see a pattern of oppressor-victim-savior at hand. Among many very sharp information, this pattern comes out like the last taste of all his posts. That is why I said He might say many truth, but he doesn't about his real purpose. They are here to help us to stay as low as possible, we are resources to them, nothing more.

Great thread Sanat! It help us to become.

Last edited by Steven; 11-20-2008 at 03:32 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:46 AM   #29
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now about Hidden Hand. Forgive me if I don't use quotes and drastically impose my subjective view. I'm talking with my "feelings" to summarize. You may not see it like me and it's very welcome, I'm just giving you my humble view of it. My point of view is in the fact that there is an Intervention going on Earth by several races of aliens. Hidden Hand overall words give the image of "jailers" of a "prison" full of "prisoners". That they are here to keep the control of the prison but they may provides "tools" to help one to get free. Only with this, I look at it under the Universal Laws and see a pattern of oppressor-victim-savior at hand. Among many very sharp information, this pattern comes out like the last taste of all his posts. That is why I said He might say many truth, but he doesn't about his real purpose. They are here to help us to stay as low as possible, we are resources to them, nothing more.
Hello Steven!

I think I understand better know. However, I did not pick that up myself from Hidden Hand. I agree that they are here to drag people down (ie. "test" people and reflect back to people their inner state of negativity/victimhood etc.). But I wouldl like to remind people (I am not "preaching" to you here Steven. I try to respond in a way that many will perhaps find it interesting) that there is no "they versus us" as all is One. "They" are simply an outside extension/reflection of mankinds inner state of Being. They are the outside reflection of what I call the "ego-parasite complex". I will quote from my article to make this more clear:

Quote:
The dark cabal within

Way too many people that start to wake up to what is going on waste a lot of vital energy "hating/blaming" the nwo/dark cabal/illuminati or whatever we should call them. This comes from a lack of understanding of the bigger picture of how all things are connected/interrelated. Matching the lower energies of the dark cabal with hate/blame obviously only helps to serve their agenda, and also the ego-parasites feeding of the negativity. It seems it has become the latest excuse for not taking self-responsibility, and to keep being in a victimized state of Consciousness. Go to any online forum that addresses these things, and you can see that a lot of people are trapped in that state.

This is a reminder that the "dark cabal" is nothing but an outside reflection of the inner state of being of the collective mind of mankind. We must ask ourselves: Is there any other way to see this that leads away from "victim consciousness" and towards self-responsibility? Let's explore this concept further and see if it does not make sense:

- The cluster of parasitic entities (who reside in the honeycombed nest of "the ego") has dominated mankind for eons of time. So has the dark cabal bloodline "rulers".

- Although the ego-parasites have been allowed to dominate, they still constitute a very small part of All-that-is (i.e. Creation). Mans true Identity is Oneness with All-that-is. Thus, the ego-parasite complex is a very small part of man that has been allowed to dominate. The same is true with the dark cabal in proportions to mankind.

- The ego/parasites compartmentalizes mans consciousness so that one part is often unaware of the agenda of the other part. All the compartments are of a fractal nature with the ultimate origin in the dualistic split between "Good/evil", "dark/Light" or "Conscious/unconscious". The dark cabal works in a similar compartmentalized manner so that even good elements within the system are often working towards negative/destructive ends without realizing it. The dark cabal also use shock/fear induced "mind control" to compartmentalize the mind so rigidly that totally different, distinct and programmable personalities exists within each compartment. This is just a more extreme expression of "the norm" on this Planet.

- The ego/parasites must by all means weaken mans natural connection to Spirit/Higher Self/All-that-is because the strength of this connection is directly proportional with their own decline and ultimately; their demise. Therefore, the Sacred space which is the Mind of man has become full of meaningless noise and desires which distorts his ability to discern the subtle guiding impulses from Spirit/Higher Self. How this is reflected in the outside world through cabal influenced media of all kinds is obvious for all to see.

- The ego/parasites sides with no one but their own kind. Just like the dark cabal, they are a "global parasitic entity" that does not care about borders. Both like to pretend they care about a person or a country while they continue to suck it dry and create evermore negativity through that person, group or country. When the person (or the country) is no longer useful to them, he/she/it is left to rot.

- The ego/parasites cannot really create. They can only distort, distract and pervert the perception of Truth - of what is - to serve their own agenda. This is also how the dark cabal operate in the world. You cannot really get further away from Truth than to turn it upside/down or inside/out. One of David Ickes favorite quotes helps to illustrate this: "Just look at us. Everything is backwards. Everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religion destroys spirituality." - Michael Ellner

We can clearly see a pattern develop here. So, who is the "dark cabal" behind all the fancy facades? They consist simply of scared people who have totally succumbed to the parasitic entity a long time ago. All their worldly "power/wealth" comes from total submission to this parasitic entity. That is their end of the bargain. In return, they create as much negativity and suffering as possible. It's simply a symbiotic relationship between matching energies/vibrations. Creation will support any free will choice. Humanity wanted to explore darkness/polarity/dualism to eventually evolve out of it a Stronger and Wiser Being. The parasitic entity was called to service, and some naturally chose to succumb more to it than others.

So, is the point of all this that we should start blaming/hating the ego-parasite complex instead of the dark cabal outside reflection of it? No, of course not. The point is to deepen our understanding of the continuity/relationship between Consciousness and the 3D physical manifestation of it. If we fail to grasp this we can easily fall into the trap of being a "victim of circumstance" instead of becoming a Self-Responsible Co-Creator. Each individual already is a one hundred percent Co-Creator of his/her reality just by existing. It is a misunderstanding that this is something we need to "become". The problem is that many people still allow the ego-parasites way too much influence on what they actually do Co-Create. This is the crux of the problem. In the next section we shall take a look at solutions to this widespread problem.
I do believe it is all being orchestrated by Divine order from the top level (the Lucifer being which Hidden Hand is a part of) and down. I do believe these Hidden Hand people are working on two levels. On one level they are very conscious and has a great distance to it (the game) as they (obviously) know it is all a game. They take their orders from the Divine (through their Lucifer mass being who on a higher level is actually performing a great act of self-less service by doing all this as it/they know what they/it will have to go through to "work it off"), and has taken on the task of orchestrating the whole caboodle.

At the same time I do believe that all you say is true for all the lower levels (below the Lucifer being which Hidden Hand is part of). I do believe these lower levels are simply just into power/negativity/service to self. They have no distance to "the game" at all. They have succumbed totally to what I call the ego-parasite complex, and fear/isolation a long time ago. They are thus aligned with this astral parasitic entity, and any other entity (alien or astral) that will help their agenda (be that reptilians or greys or whatever). I believe these lower levels "look up to" and respect the Lucifer being(s) because the Lucifer being(s) are so much more powerful than they are that they have no choice. The service-to-self powerseekers always arrange themselves in a hierarchic structure with the strongest or most powerful on top (if one entity is obviously much more powerful than the other, this happens automatically without "fighting it out"). Yes, the Lucifer being(s) are dedicated towards negativity/service to self like "them" on one level, but they also have the divine distance (the way I see it) as they come from 6th density, and from that perspective they are dedicated to service-to-others. Very paradoxical in deed that they can serve mankind by creating negativity/adversity, but it rings true to me at least.

This is an interesting thread and I am looking forward to see how it develop!

In the Light,

Sanat
Old 11-20-2008, 10:53 AM   #30
Matthew Greenaway
Avalon Senior Member

there making films about it now

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/2012/

scary trailer

Matthew Greenaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:56 AM   #31
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
Sanat - thank you for providing the link to 'muscle calibration' - very interesting
I have a friend who has been looking for this info in respect of the work she likes to do with crystals.
Another link which may be of interest to you is:http://www.thenewcall.org/book_download.htm
There are several free ebooks which relate to the subject of this thread. I have read them but - as has been said already - there is so much information available that it often confuses. These books may or may not inform
Following my own, personal, 'wake up' experience, I found myself with more questions than answers and spent no small amount of time wading through everything that was out there. I just got more confused. Fortunately, one day an image popped into my mind of a person swimming deeply underwater and I realised that this was me - the information I'd absorbed was so deep, so all-encompassing that I, in a twist of the old adage, I couldn't see the shore for the water.

I don't think this journey was unwarrented nor lacking some outside, guiding wisdom. Along the way I had to face myself in all my glory - my ego, hopes, fears, motivations, hypocrasy - the whole thing that makes me human.

After that I reached a conclusion that all I needed to know was one or two plain and simple things that came from somewhere inside me. I won't say that this is my ultimate conclusions - we're learning all the time - but it's where I am right now.

Since being 'there' - little preturbs me. I found all manner of emotions just disappeared. I can't say they won't leap back out and bite me - I'm human, after all - but I'm more at ease now.
I can relate to what you say very much. I also had this when I started to wake up. I had emptied out a lot of garbage via mediation and Yoga practice and suddenly I found out about 9/11 one day surfing the inet (a small voice whispered something in my ear), and it was like a dam being breached. Info just flooded into my mind without any end to it. I could not get enough. Listened to Alex Jones every day etc. hehhe. I don't listen to him anymore... It was like I had a lot to catch up on and now it all came at once.

Now a days it is more for fun. I am so happy with where I am that I really don't care what happens or not. I try to be at service if I can, and have some fun with all this also. It is interesting to learn always, but it really does not affect me one way or the other. Truth is in the eye of the beholder, and not "out there". Our level of understanding is always determined by our level of Consciousness. Outside knowledge cannot compensate for that at all. Thanks for your sharing Allie. Very much appreciated!

Love/Light,

Sanat
Old 11-20-2008, 11:08 AM   #32
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Greenaway View Post
there making films about it now

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/2012/

scary trailer

Hhehe. At least it will make many more people aware of it... However, as mind control "victim", Cathy O'Brien, points out; "they" love to mix reality with fiction as this is the best way to "hide" truth and also confuse people. The battle between dark and Light is ongoing in everything; Movies, art, literature...you name it...
Old 11-20-2008, 11:18 AM   #33
Matthew Greenaway
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Hhehe. At least it will make many more people aware of it... However, as mind control "victim", Cathy O'Brien, points out; "they" love to mix reality with fiction as this is the best way to "hide" truth and also confuse people. The battle between dark and Light is ongoing in everything; Movies, art, literature...you name it...
yeah i agree, the comments on the trailer i thought was quite resounding
"how would the governments of our planet prepare 6 billion people for the end of the world? they wouldn't" sounds about right

Last edited by Matthew Greenaway; 11-20-2008 at 11:26 AM.
Matthew Greenaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:59 PM   #34
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sanat

Thank you for your reply

I hadn't heard of 2012 when my alarm clock went off. When I found it my jaw was scraping the ground for many a month.

This is merely my observation and it therefore may not be a view that is right for anyone else, but as I journeyed along, acquainting myself with everything from Ascended Masters to conspiracy theories and hundreds of things in between, a couple of things became recurring themes as time went by; fear and judgementalism.

I noticed how so many views are based on fear and initially, I didn't escape this either Eventually, I also discovered that for every view and arguement there existed it's equal, but opposite view. I also realised that it has it's own kind of addictive element. When fear and worry hit, you search for a solution by finding someone else's view in order to support/negate the first one. You desperately want to know - but when all is said and done, what you have is the view(s) of someone (or many others) whom you do not know and therefore cannot be sure of.

I also discovered that initially, I was a little too quick off the mark to judge other people. Again, this wasn't from a place of personal knowledge, but of contrasting and comparing the 'views' that came from elsewhere. Or by seeing a 'good' or a 'bad' event/person.

In the end - and after more personal auditing that I care to remember, it really came down to the fact that the world was perhaps not all it seemed. I don't really care to turn on the 'Illuminti' channel for the latest news anymore. It doesn't really affect me when and if I do - I've already got the gist. If I happen upon it, it's main benefit is that I get a self-check on whether or not it can create any reaction in me.

Some may call this being an ostrich - I would say the opposite. When you know the general gist and lose your attachment to the outcome, you begin to live in the 'now', rather than an unknown future.

I came to PA because I wanted to start a self-sufficent retreat - perhaps to aid the many who are truly frightened. I thought perhaps I might glean a thing or two about how to grow the odd carrot or raise the odd chicken
That kind of thing, anyway. I'm wholly dependant on the mainstream way of life and wouldn't have a clue how to step off the merry-go-round in the 'basic needs' kind of way.

The forum has evolved in other ways and that is fine.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:30 PM   #35
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

It seems to me that your "filtering process" has served you well Allie. As did my own. It's really all about acceptance and non-resistance. Life flows naturally and more painless if one does not resist change or the "unknown". As a Master I have known always says: "Easy is right". Security does not come from preparing for the unknown in a thousand and one ways, it comes from simply accepting that there is only the unknown. The mystery is never-ending, and it gets more mysterious the more one evolves. I used to be totally asleep, and in that state I really thought I "knew it all". The more Awake you become the less you know. There is great beauty in paradox.

So many are caught up in the "being right" game. It's not about "being right" as that is really impossible. It's simply about being in Love, because Love is right. Being content no matter what the circumstances are is the only thing one needs. All else is based upon illusion.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:27 PM   #36
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

I think going through all the negative emotions has been really, really useful.
Without them - and being aware of them - you haven't a clue what there is to transcend. It is like emptying your rucksack after a long and messy hike

The term 'polarity' has been mentioned several times and I kind of think this reaching for self-acceptance requires you to hike to your darker pole.

To some extent, I find that there is two of 'me' hovering around. My darling ego is still apt to throw a hissy fit from time to time - but there's another 'me' that is getting the knack of detaching, standing and watching and questioning what the hissy fit is all about

It sure is a long journey
Old 11-20-2008, 06:18 PM   #37
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think going through all the negative emotions has been really, really useful.
Without them - and being aware of them - you haven't a clue what there is to transcend. It is like emptying your rucksack after a long and messy hike

The term 'polarity' has been mentioned several times and I kind of think this reaching for self-acceptance requires you to hike to your darker pole.

To some extent, I find that there is two of 'me' hovering around. My darling ego is still apt to throw a hissy fit from time to time - but there's another 'me' that is getting the knack of detaching, standing and watching and questioning what the hissy fit is all about

It sure is a long journey
Yea, and this is what is happening on a global plane now. A great cleansing process. Many people resist it though, and most are unaware of it alltogether. All of the negativity will surface to be processed out. This happens naturally if allowed. By facing darkness/ignorance you transmute it into Light and understanding. It is the only way and it often seems like a long journey (so why bother is what many people think). But what else is there to do really? Live an inauthentic life aliented from who you really are and want to be? I think not. The Grace of God is such that you can be suddenly released after years of struggling that seemingly lead you nowhere. Eckhart Tolle is a perfect example of that as he was on the verge of suicide when he suddenly was released.

I am currently working on my master thesis in Comparative Literature writing about Hamlet (they actually pay you to study in this country). The Prince of Denmark is a perfect example of how this cleansing process works. He is driven to the verge of insanity and suicide by the catalyst of the "revenge mission" his massive warrior father figure and "social convention/conditioning" tries to push upon him. In the end he is suddenly "released" and returns from the sea in the last Act as a totally transformed being. This is the "hidden meaning" Shakespeare (in reality the freemason Sir Francis Bacon who calibrated in the higher 400s) tries to convey in his masterpiece. It sort of covertly depicts real spirituality and evolution in action without ever stating it explicitly (probably would have led to prosecution at that time).

Hamlet more or less saved my life (at least he was my only comfort when the times were rough because at least he would adress something that felt real. I also loved his very dark and morbid sense of humor. Still do.). Now I am simply "paying back my due" by bringing greater understanding to this masterpiece. The cleansing process in the end of the play where almost everyone dies is probably Shakespeares/Bacons way of giving a subtle "warning" to what an inauthentic life eventually brings and to the nature of the "cycle". The great irony is that all the characters in the play (except Hamlet) dies as a direct result of their own futile attempts to escape from their own mortality...
Old 11-20-2008, 06:40 PM   #38
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting, Sanat

When you start looking around you can actually see the mirror reflecting back at you in all kinds of things.

Recently, I watched a TV program about child witchcraft in Nigeria. It was appalling - children with acid burns, machete marks - one, sadly brain damaged by a three inch nail driven into the top of her head - all in an attempt to elicit a 'confession' from these absolutely naive and innocent babes. Often these injuries were inflicted by their parents. Needless to say there were 'pastors' who could do the job of driving out the demon - for a price.

The sight of the injury done to these children and the trauma written deep into their faces was truly heart-wrenching.

Leading this movement was one woman, a self-styled expert in this field who had made highly irrational, quite evil, 'informational' DVD's on the matter. People watched them, word went round - children were persecuted because mankind always seems to need a dark force upon which to pin its angers and fears. Deaths in the village were down to a child witch; poor or no catches at sea - all down to child witches (in fact, it was a spillage from an oil tanker)

I guess millions who watched this must be thinking 'How can such primitive notions still exist?', but actually, they exist in our so-called 'civilised' world - we just don't always see them with such clarity. We still appear to need a 'dark' force; we still listen to whoever is going to 'guide' us away from them. We put our faith in those who say they can help. We still pay them to do so.

I suppose this program sort of summed up why I opt not to follow anyone and to lose my attachment to the outcome. You have to be extremely careful whom you choose as your 'teacher' , 'guide' or 'leader'.

Better still - be your own eh?
Old 11-20-2008, 07:53 PM   #39
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Yea, it does not matter so much that things are bad as long as "we" have someone else to blame for it... some kind of scapegoat. It is the ego-parasites at work. A true Master does not have a teaching and he does not do anything or inflict any "belief-system" upon anyone. He takes it all away instead. His Light/Love is simply so strong that being in that Presence brings darkness to the surface in a more rapid speed than what normally is the case. He is already there outside of good/evil waiting patiently for people to meet him there...

They way I see it this whole planet is currently experiencing a galactic Satsang that has been ongoing for many years already. The high vibration of Love/Light from the ETs and from Source itself (and also the Sun/Earth) has the same effect on the totality of the planet as a Master has on those close to him. As Osho used to say: Anyone who gives you a believe system is your enemy... Knowledge is fun and interesting, but it is part of the game so it can never be Truth. It can be more or less truthful or in alignment with Truth however...
Old 11-20-2008, 08:33 PM   #40
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread...

Couple of comments or observations.

Is the "war on terror" we are experiencing actually a "war on terra".

I have started to come round to this way of thinking too that we need to be in observer mode and detach ourselves. Especially with my work...

I currently work for one of the 3 automotive manufacturers which is going cap in hand to ask for a bail out package, it seems unsuccessfully. Maybe they should have shared lear jets or even gone economy and got their story straight on the flight down to DC. I've seen the writing on the wall from the inside for a while... I have a sign next to my desk which says "Exit --->" and I joke to some people that the writing is on the wall I'm so glad I am where I am on this journey as I would be in a state of fear etc for money future etc etc but am learning detachment from it. Also with all this harvesting happening by 2012 it is not as if I have to worry about my pension any longer
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:00 PM   #41
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sauce (may I call you 'Saucy'? )

As mentioned earlier in the thread I had a personal, psychic experience which led me into the enigma that is 2012. I wasn't told the eventual outcome so I spent two years trotting about, deer-stalker on top of my head in full Sherlock Holmes mode. I read, I visited websites, I attended talks, I met authors of books on 2012, I got to know channellers, .....and in general, I looked for 'the' answer to be given to me by someone else. Although I didn't realise that at the time.

What I found was that there appears to be so many theories. Each and every channeller, author, speaker and so on, that I met had a different belief. Even those who were channelling from the same source.

This led me to believe that perhaps a) we aren't meant to know (although don't question me on that one as I haven't worked it out either )
b) there are an awful lot of beings with various agendas. c) when and if I am meant to know - I will. But it will come from 'me' as opposed to an outside source since my experiences to date tell me I may be the only person I can have faith in. Hopefully

So I get the gist of quite possibly every theory and belief that exists but the only way I can see through it all is to detach from the outcome, know that I'll find my way and find small joys in my current every day life.

As I said earlier, I came to Avalon as I was hoping to learn something about self-sufficiency. Perhaps I missed the point of the forum but either way, I've met some interesting people and picked up a little more insight into myself.

I don't know what it is - war on terra, golden era - I think running around with my deer-stalker on was useful, but it strikes me that if we haven't a clue what it is we're planning for, then the next best thing is to be mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually equipped to do what we can, when we can for whoever we can.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:22 PM   #42
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Saucy is fine

Yes being prepared is the only thing we can do. A few weeks ago I was buying camping and survival gear... based on what was on here... and maybe I will need it sooner or later but as you say I am prepared as best I can be and I'm sure I will be ready when the time comes. I've learnt so much useful stuff and I couldn't use it to help people if I was hiding in a cave up a mountain

Yes reading information is what seems to be consuming my time at the moment: I have so many unfinished book in my to read pile latest one 'The Mayan Code' by Barara Clow. Research, research, research...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:28 PM   #43
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I think this quote from the Operation Terra material is very relevant to this thread:

Quote:
You may not think that how things play out are what you would have wanted, but it is all perfect, seen within the larger Plan. If indeed it is all to come down around you, then the people in power have to be the ones who will be capable of doing that. YOU would do it differently, of that we are sure! But it is also the reason that you are NOT in the seat of power, because you WOULD do it differently. And you WILL do it differently, but not in THIS world, and not at THIS time. Your job is to simply BE HERE, holding the vision of something else. Through the principle of resonance, each one of you who is "ringing" with the tone of Terra, multiplies that effect and brings into being a template for a different kind of reality altogether.

You may ask why it has to be this way -- why you had to come HERE to create the pathway to THERE, to THAT way of being and living. The answer is simple on the surface, but profound if you stop to consider the ramifications it implies. You are not being born into bodies on Terra. That is reserved for the next generation -- the next group of Elohim that will take over the reins from you. You have to be HERE because it is from within your present bodies that the Adamic human will emerge again. We have said that you are lightning rods, grounding the higher Light into the planet, and that is true.

However, you are also a BRIDGE between this world and the next, a living vessel of transformation, a crucible within which the dross is converted into gold. You are all the alchemist's dream, but before a transformation can take place, there has to be some "dross" to transform. And that's why you had to come here, take on the "imperfect" bodies you inhabit, take on the "imperfect" thoughts and emotions that you all took on in one way or another, so that they could then be transformed.

You see, you are both a bridge and a pathcutter -- to borrow a phrase from Star Trek, you are going where no "man" has gone before. And by this, we are talking about the human species as it presently exists on your planet. Each of you came from another time, another plane of existence, to be here now. You came to embody these imperfections so that you could transform them into something else, and by doing that, you create a template -- a model in the consciousness that others can fit themselves to, like a standard against which they can measure themselves and align to over time. It will take generations for those who do not accompany you to Terra at this time to incarnate there, but they will eventually. Terra is the "next step" for those who are heading toward the positive polarity. There is another path, another "next step" for those who are heading toward the negative polarity, and you can see some of those who will be the bridges toward that destination in seats of power today. The real power brokers are behind the scenes, pulling the strings and playing off the ambitions of those who are more visible, but we will not dwell on that today. We want you to appreciate just who YOU are, why you are here, why it has to be this way, and what it is you have to do now.
source: http://www.operationterra.com/Messag...Crucible_.html

Are they hinting towards the Lucifer being (Hidden Hand) there in the end? Anyway this gives us a greater understanding of our role here. There is no need to "save the world" as such. It is only necessary to "save oneself". The 4th density positive Earth/Terra will be a totally different plane of existence. The current planet will be rendered uninhabitable after the cleansing and move into a state of deep well earned rest for a long time. The Mass consciousness of the Planet (together with those individuals that are destined for Terra) will split itself off from 3rd density and begin to inhabit the new Terra planetery body. Just like those that are destined for Terra will also eventually inhabit new lighter and higher density bodies of 4th density. Together they will create a new mass being in a new world. Those that are "not harvestable" will eventually incarnate on the new Terra as they evolve out of 3rd density from the "earth replica" they will find themselves on after the Shift. They will inherit Terra given some time, and the pioneers will be moving on to further adventures in other realms.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:14 AM   #44
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sanat

Interesting article, thank you

I've wondered over a 'purpose' situation. I'm not sure where I am with it. Perhaps because I have encountered people who begin their path in a very authentic way and somehow get sidetracked into a sort of egoistic 'I'm special' route - which ends up very bumpy indeed from what I have seen.

I've seen this change so many people and it appears a subtle 'method' of sorts. There are an awful lot of Generals out there

In fact, I saw so much of it on my travels that I thought I'd just keep my head down and be a foot soldier. Whatever that may mean.

I'd be interested in your take on this

A
Old 11-21-2008, 12:58 AM   #45
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Sanat

Interesting article, thank you

I've wondered over a 'purpose' situation. I'm not sure where I am with it. Perhaps because I have encountered people who begin their path in a very authentic way and somehow get sidetracked into a sort of egoistic 'I'm special' route - which ends up very bumpy indeed from what I have seen.

I've seen this change so many people and it appears a subtle 'method' of sorts. There are an awful lot of Generals out there

In fact, I saw so much of it on my travels that I thought I'd just keep my head down and be a foot soldier. Whatever that may mean.

I'd be interested in your take on this

A
Trying to be "special" is a natural compensation for not being "yourself". Everyone is influenced by it to some degree as long as the ego/parasite-identity is still identified with. Only in the very upper part of the Scale will you find "ordinary people". Not so many of them around on this Planet... I count myself lucky to have known one...

Being Aware of the ego/mind is of great help of course. Being a foot soldier is totally OK in my book. Like Chris (Sheen) says in Platoon about the grunts:

Quote:
Well, here I am, anonymous all right. With guys nobody really cares about. They come from the end of the line, most of 'em. Small towns you never heard of: Pulaski, Tennessee; Brandon, Mississippi; Pork Van, Utah; Wampum, Pennsylvania. Two years' high school's about it, maybe if they're lucky a job waiting for them back at a factory, but most of 'em got nothing. They're poor, they're the unwanted, yet they're fighting for our society and our freedom. It's weird, isn't it? They're the bottom of the barrel and they know it. Maybe that's why they call themselves grunts, cause a grunt can take it, can take anything. They're the best I've ever seen, Grandma. The Heart and Soul...
That last sentence always touched me very deeply. There is no reason to "be" anything. Be part of the process and be happy. Those that make a career out of this risk being trapped in some "new age guru identity" (either subtle or not so subtle). I live very anonymously. I have very few friends (only one left actually). A foot soldier is perfect. Let the whole world turn into a madhouse as long as you are on the right path, who cares?

~ I love this place at night. The stars... there's no right or wrong in them. They're just there.~ Sgt. Elias Grodin

Here is another quote from Operation Terra:

Quote:
Those of you who are destined to Terra have a very special job to do. You have to maintain yourselves in such a way that you continue to sound and expand on the frequency pattern of Terra. You carry Terra within you. You KNOW HER already. When someone describes Terra to you, you recognize her as the child of your own longing. Your dream/vision of Terra is your dream/vision of "home," and your job is to cultivate the reality of home within you for a time, until it is time to bring it with you and create it on the new planet that Earth will become. We will be giving you "Terra lessons" that you will recognize as being what is really "right" to do, but you need to understand that it runs counter to everything in the consensus reality -- so much so that the consensus reality appears to have everything "backwards." The priorities are all wrong, and you sense that and know that, but until now, not only did you not have an explanation for that, you also did not know what to do about it.
http://www.operationterra.com/Messag...Enrgypkt_.html

Last edited by Sanat; 11-21-2008 at 01:10 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:29 AM   #46
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Again - interesting response, Sanat. Thank You
I agree with your thoughts on Guru status. Bless 'em I feel those I have known have started in an innocent way - perhaps the clouds cleared for them and their only wish was to help others, too. Where it seemed to go a bit haywire was that they perhaps saw others as being in need of their teaching on a longer-term or more all-encompassing basis than was in fact the case. And vice-versa. How best to explain this without sounding a might high-handed myself?One day, whilst with a friend who was speaking to a teacher, I had a notion pop into my mind - I don't know where from so won't lay claim to it. The teacher was kind and doing a good job but I sort of sensed that she saw her place as being an all-round spiritual teacher (as opposed to a Reiki teacher) perhaps more spiritually advanced than those she was teaching. She wasn't necessarily considering the possibility that the pupils who came to her were doing so to fulfill one aspect of their path - not all of it. And that in other respects, they might be able to teach her. She only had to listen.Does that make sense?
Old 11-21-2008, 02:54 AM   #47
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat you are really productive. Keep your good work. Even if I do not always share your point of view, I am very interested in what you think and your work. You show dedication, passion and respect. I really appreciate it.

By the way, I went to your site, very interesting, keep digging. You hold a gold vein.

All my blessings to you and your beloved, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:27 AM   #48
lastmimzy
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Steven;82743]Hello Sanat. I'm glad to read you again.

If I may my friend, I think all, including "star seeds" risk in incarnating into Humanity. All are under the Universal Laws. If one is still under a victim consciousness, the Laws will bring him/her more of victim consciousness experience. There is much to gain if success is obtained, but the risk is to stay stuck into victim consciousness to result in no ascension.
[end of partial quote from Steven]

[QUOTE/RESPONSE/ANSWER from Sanat] Hi Steven. Glad you have joined us. Perhaps what you say is correct. Allthough it would be kind of a bummer to be cought up in a cycle of thousands of years in 3rd density when you in reality have already "graduated" from it. I don't know. I would like to recommend this read to you though: [end of partial quote from Sanat]

The risk that Steven is referring to~~(and they are informed and know about it in advance, before dropping down from a higher density to this 3rd "to help")~~the risk is that they can load up with wrongful karma, and not be able to get back out, until the karma is erased or the "balance" is gotten back like it should be with atonement(s). The starseeds (elevated entities) won't be jumping right on out of the 3rd, right on back to where they came from if they've taken on adverse karma because of wrongful choices that they couldn't resist (temptations to fulfill; power that is excercised, because who could resist it? Some may; maybe not any.) Problem is, when they "volunteer" for this "project"~~the bandana is on~~the blindfold! On this plane, one hasn't the recollection of where you came down from, and what for, when you're one of these helpers from a higher dimension. But you've got all this power and abilities and talents.........Hitler was probably from 6th density; humongous power and ability stamped into his DNA. The blindfold is on. We have laws here, on this plane. This dimension. This density. One of the laws is the law of receprocity. What goes around, comes around. As you sow, so shall ye reap. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Live by the sword; die by the sword. You can't make wrongful choices, and get a "go back home, free, pass", with dark karma attached to your resume in the Akashic Records. A number of incarnations into the 3rd dimension (somewhere) will "clean up" Hitler. Could take a hundred incarnations; blindfold on each time. His unconscious goal will be to get back to the height he had previously attained. Will probably be a long time before he volunteers for this plane again.Yep; he's stuck.......for a good long time. And it'll be mostly hell. Many others just like him over the past millennia. Jesus; probably from the 7th dimension. These laws "down here" won't allow misery and torture to occur to an entity like what occured to Jesus in his last days on the cross unless it is an atonement to erase the dark (karma, still attached to the entity from previous entity existences on this plane. His last words on the cross were "It is finished." He knew several days before this, that this was what it was going to take for him to be graduated all the way from the 3rd, back to the 7th. (Assuming that it was the 7th; might have been higher.) The blindfold had already been lifted. He knew all. He had been stuck into "the victim consciousness" and bound to the Universal Laws for a minimum of eleven incarnations on this planet. Adam was Jesus' second incarnation. A lot of information about the previous lives of Jesus in the Edgar Cayce readings.

Other reference tomes recommended to help un-confuse the truthseeker regarding the above :

1. Glenn Sanderfur, Lives of the Master; Association of Research and Enlightenment, Virginia Beach, VA, 1988.
2. The Nag Hammadi Library in English, tractates and codexes translated by members of the Coptic Gnostic Library Project of the Institute for Antiquity and Christianity, James M. Robinson, Director. Harper and Row, San Francisco, 1977.
3. Michael Wise, Martin Abegg, Jr., & Edward Cook The Dead Sea Scrolls: A New Translation (translated and with commentary); HarperCollins Publishers, New York, NY.
4. Charles William King, The Gnostics and Their Remains, Ancient and Mediaeval (originally published in England 1864); Wizards Bookshelf, San Diego, CA 1973
5. Manley P. Hall, The Secret Teachings Of All Ages, An Encyclopedic Outline of Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic and Rosicrucian Philosophy; Los Angeles Philosophical Research Society, 1957.
lastmimzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:52 PM   #49
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Allie:

Yes, I have come across that which you speak of too. Everyone of the Light wants to serve, and it is easy to become a little too eager in that respect. A true Master let's the Light do the work. It does not matter what he/she says so much. The Master I have been fortunate enough to be with mostly tells jokes and kid around. Very playful, humble and down-to-earth. He never tells anyone what "to do" or "not to do", or for that matter; what to believe. A belief system is not truth, it can only be more or less aligned with truth depending on its level of rigidity among other things. Like he says: Anyone who insists on anything is an idiot

Steven:

Thanks a lot. Your words are always kind and nice. Many people could learn so much from that. I don't even share my own point of view most of the time. Hehe. I like to explore and play around. The so-called "reality" is a very fluid thing, and it is always open for interpretations. I like to be in a constant state of not-knowing. Play with the clay of physicality and concepts. Disturb peoples sleep a little... Watch out for the sleeping bears though... they don't like to be disturbed in their hibernation.

Warm blessings to you too my friend! Life is happiness in motion...

lastmimzy:

Yea, I understand that risk. But I doubt it will happen to a many either way. If the chances was less than minimal for that to happen, would anyone have taken that risk when they already came from higher realms? The chances for it are probably very marginal for evolved beings volunteering to come here. That is my take on it at least. I really don't know about your assessment about Hitler and Jesus. According to RA Hitler did not make a negative harvest because he became "confused" at some point. Perhaps some Light was able to penetrate his being and thus his sheild of darkness was breached enough for doubt to slip through. According to RA (and others sources also Matthew I think) Hitler is in a discarnate state of darkness being constantly beamed with Light until he decides to "surrender" and move in that direction. Then starts a long journey back to the Light for him... This is what I have heard at least... Poor fellow...

Love/Light,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 11-21-2008 at 04:57 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:15 PM   #50
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the link on to Operation Terra. I found it extremely positive. I can relate to so much that it talks about. Almost a summary of what I have been experiencing. I totally agree where it talks about not getting caught up in the doom and gloom. (eg stock market) Sure I am losing some money that I have invested, but I really don't care.

I have found myself a lot calmer lately. When things go wrong I take a deep breath and walk away from the problem for a while, knowing that if I relax things will work out. They do.

I relate to where they talk about the ratcheting of information to us. We go so far and then there seems to be a period where we seem to go back and ponder everything. Then we proceed again and get closer to the 4D point.

I also read the Handbook. Some comparisons but Terra is much easier reading. The Handbook tells us to try and tell as many people as possible yet Terra says basically the people that need to know, will, and not to worry about the outcome as it is all predetermined. Lately I have found myself more of a listener, than a preacher. It seems that it is much easier to add little things to peoples thinking than to try and persuade them of something.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote