Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 02:21 AM   #1
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: new jersey
Posts: 117
Exclamation people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

it's shameful that a viable avenue for change has been born and the members of the avalon site show no interest. i'm referring to the "end the fed", on nov. 22, protest. minimal visits to thread, minimal postings of support. i don't mean to poke fun , or sound demeaning but maybe the meditators, peaceniks, and visonaires who visit here can will something and we'll all see how good the mental creation thing works. probably just as good as putting food on your table when your starving. wake up everyone! this is being handed to you on a silver platter. all you have to do is casually show up like your shopping , buy a lemon ice, and watch if your too afraid to participate. BE A WITNESS!
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:23 AM   #2
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South Carolina USA
Posts: 368
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

If the System goes down, the FED goes down with it....

No need to give it special attention.

Prove me worng.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:28 AM   #3
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: new jersey
Posts: 117
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

yea i bet they said that at bunker hill. it sounds like you like too watch other people do you work!
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:30 AM   #4
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern Maine
Posts: 560
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

You my friend have much more to learn about how the system works and story in which it plays. I don't mean to preach here, but there is much more to this then which a protest can resolve. And trust me, I am very optimistic and active in making my dreams manifest. I do not sit around and think all day. Today alone, I made five people think outside the box, quite a bit, to where they may go home and question some things and do further research. To me that is my successful protest of the system.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:39 AM   #5
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: new jersey
Posts: 117
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

no problem arturo, let me see you manifest the rothchild thing into oblivion. i'm not looking to start a "too doo" with you people(mystics and all) but it's a little of everything by everyone that makes things work. so if you and your kind can affect this fed thing i waiting. just remember "my friend" god helps those who help themselves. (if i'm wrong i'll be calling you to learn how to manifest my next date)
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:07 AM   #6
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Belfast. Ireland
Posts: 129
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Well done Arturo for what you have done, but it will not cost you to wish them well in their protest.
A negative post to a positive event!!!"
Every drop of water helps fill the bucket.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:11 AM   #7
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South Carolina USA
Posts: 368
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
yea i bet they said that at bunker hill. it sounds like you like too watch other people do you work!
Oh, Is that so? I still got my 4 by 3 Ron Paul sign up for President next to the street...
The second one I had up was stolen about a month ago.
I was with Ron Paul, all the way, until he turned Emmanuel Goldstein on us.

Just as a reminder even after the election, that it wasn't about Ron Paul, but the Ideas...

"manifest the rothchild thing into oblivion"

No need for that, beside impossible and a mentality so just like him!
If you will exist forever, then he will! Get used to that thought.

Just imagine the "guilt" he will carry with him forever and ever in his consciousness about what he has done, and in the knowledge of how much suffering it caused., Ffor everyone and everything that he meets "out" there, to recognize and read like an open book.

I think that would solve the Rothchilds case. I wish him fare travels.

Bunker Hill?
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:27 AM   #8
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 288
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

How is this gorilla tactic. I sent Alex Jones videos to all my neighbors through the mail anonymously.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:44 AM   #9
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: new jersey
Posts: 117
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

i don't mean to "reach out and touch someone"too hard. i just want to arouse emotion in all i can, so all will each in their own way contribute/participate. everyone and every action has value, especially when the hearts are pointing in the same direction.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:47 AM   #10
saintsalmon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 13
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

This really is a step towards a change and now you seem to be in some sort of argument, or debate in a lighter term. Maybe it doesnt work but if you dont try what good was it responding with what you did today(which is very important), to something you can also do. we can only get there together. this isnt about taking out rothschilds and people who are running us towards the ground. this is an attempt to take out one of their vehicles in a peaceful manner. And it is " on a silver platter" theres nothing to debate. thank you for bringing the fed down. thank you for bringing the fed down. thank you thank you

peace to all
and to all an all right!
saintsalmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 04:06 AM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Avalon is like a magnifying glass, it contains the focalization of the coagulated masses of whom participate. I am for focusing in unity of the highest and best good of all concerned!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:41 AM   #12
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South Carolina USA
Posts: 368
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Ok, a positive take on this... And a little gesture of help.

If you want to send the FED a warning, make sure that the stock of a company selling as sole product the Patriot Past Tradition Time combination package of "TAR and FEATHERS" go UP when ALL other stock goes down....

Kinda a mood indicator towards the FED. You might even send them an advanced sample of the product to see if they want to buy shares also..

Protesting at the FED.. is only acknowledging to them that you believe that they have power, and that you beg them to use that power for the good of all, instead for themselves (And if they haven't in the past, they won't in the future!).
Buying Tar and Feathers is sending a message to people that think they are above the law... A message they will listen to, since it goes beyond their power over the law..

Permit me to issue and control the money of the nation and I care not who makes its laws. — Mayer Amsched Rothchild, a prominent European banker in the eighteenth century


Last edited by TranceAm; 11-15-2008 at 06:47 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:00 PM   #13
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: new jersey
Posts: 117
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Ok, a positive take on this... And a little gesture of help.

If you want to send the FED a warning, make sure that the stock of a company selling as sole product the Patriot Past Tradition Time combination package of "TAR and FEATHERS" go UP when ALL other stock goes down....

Kinda a mood indicator towards the FED. You might even send them an advanced sample of the product to see if they want to buy shares also..

Protesting at the FED.. is only acknowledging to them that you believe that they have power, and that you beg them to use that power for the good of all, instead for themselves (And if they haven't in the past, they won't in the future!).
Buying Tar and Feathers is sending a message to people that think they are above the law... A message they will listen to, since it goes beyond their power over the law..

Permit me to issue and control the money of the nation and I care not who makes its laws. — Mayer Amsched Rothchild, a prominent European banker in the eighteenth century



protesting the fed is saying they have misused their power and hopefully people are being inspired to take it from them!
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 06:46 PM   #14
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 128
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

i feel that we are past the point of doing anything to fix the system, ophiuchus.

the best course of action is simply to get the word out to people who are still asleep and rouse the mass consciousness on a one-to-one basis because people will just dismiss a federal reserve protest like they would any protest. protests simply do not penetrate (and you know they wont make the mainstream media news!).

all of this fascade around us will come crashing down at some point in the near future, regardless of our intervention. we are at the point where there MUST be a period of chaos to wake up the masses because they are in such a deep sleep. the window of opportunity was with ron paul, and that time has passed. now we have to go the bumpier route.


the only things we should be doing right now are:

1. continue to get the word out to people, waking them up (or at least giving them the opportunity to wake themselves up).
2. getting some stored food for yourself and other necessities.
3. changing ourself within.


i completely see your point of view and can completely identify with it since i was there not too long ago, but since then ive gotten a brand new perspective on things when i started reading the handbook for the new paradigm.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:52 PM   #15
DoctorJac
Avalon Senior Member
 
DoctorJac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 10
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Let us all work to our highest vision, utilizing our greatest inborn abilities. Thanks to you all that are doing so.
DoctorJac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:23 PM   #16
GotInflation
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

No worries when everyone is homeless, broke, hungry and cold they will take to streets, not out of anger, but because the streets are now their home.

Welcome to the nation of cowards.
GotInflation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:38 PM   #17
GotInflation
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
i feel that we are past the point of doing anything to fix the system, ophiuchus.

the best course of action is simply to get the word out to people who are still asleep and rouse the mass consciousness on a one-to-one basis because people will just dismiss a federal reserve protest like they would any protest. protests simply do not penetrate (and you know they wont make the mainstream media news!).

all of this fascade around us will come crashing down at some point in the near future, regardless of our intervention. we are at the point where there MUST be a period of chaos to wake up the masses because they are in such a deep sleep. the window of opportunity was with ron paul, and that time has passed. now we have to go the bumpier route.


the only things we should be doing right now are:

1. continue to get the word out to people, waking them up (or at least giving them the opportunity to wake themselves up).
2. getting some stored food for yourself and other necessities.
3. changing ourself within.


i completely see your point of view and can completely identify with it since i was there not too long ago, but since then ive gotten a brand new perspective on things when i started reading the handbook for the new paradigm.
You are wrong, had 5 million people descended upon Washington DC or better yet the streets of wall street and shut down the exchange then demanding the 850 billion, (now 2 trillion) give away to the bankers would not be tolerated, it would not have passed and sent a very strong message.

A protest is the strongest form of "mass consciousness demanding change"

Your plan to hide in your home with your food neatly packed away will work until the day someone hungrier and stronger than you wishes to eat.

Last edited by GotInflation; 11-16-2008 at 08:41 PM.
GotInflation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:06 AM   #18
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North East ENGLAND
Posts: 345
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
it's shameful that a viable avenue for change has been born and the members of the avalon site show no interest. i'm referring to the "end the fed", on nov. 22, protest. minimal visits to thread, minimal postings of support. i don't mean to poke fun , or sound demeaning but maybe the meditators, peaceniks, and visonaires who visit here can will something and we'll all see how good the mental creation thing works. probably just as good as putting food on your table when your starving. wake up everyone! this is being handed to you on a silver platter. all you have to do is casually show up like your shopping , buy a lemon ice, and watch if your too afraid to participate. BE A WITNESS!
I havnt took the trouble to read the replies however

This battle is just like many others. Its a personal one. Screaming and shouting in groups does what? The only positive is raising awareness.

Who are you shouting at? Government to change things.

Maybe posting it here a week beforehand doesnt give many people time to get organised, thats certainly one reason I would have a problem with if a protest was taking place here. Although protesting the bank of england would be even tougher tha the fed. I think 99.99 % think the bank of england is a gov setup

Last edited by Mike_Jetson; 11-17-2008 at 01:10 AM.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:12 AM   #19
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
I havnt took the trouble to read the replies however

This battle is just like many others. Its a personal one. Screaming and shouting in groups does what? The only positive is raising awareness.

Who are you shouting at? Government to change things.

Maybe posting it here a week beforehand doesnt give many people time to get organised, thats certainly one reason I would have a problem with if a protest was taking place here. Although protesting the bank of england would be even tougher tha the fed. I think 99.99 % think the bank of england is a gov setup
Our screaming and protesting (if a "vibe" of anything other than love) just "feeds" the already full.

We are human becoming, help them to become
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:44 AM   #20
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 128
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

gotinflation:

i appreciate your passion and zeal. i do because i had your mindset (like ophiucus` not too long ago). we simply have different solutions to the same problem.

if we had thousands march upon wall street and even had the markets shut down due to the protests, what would have happened? a reversal of the bailout? it would simply set up another 'problem-reaction-solution' situation and probably precipitate a new world currency.
5 million or even 10 million people protesting will not get it through the sheeples skulls: they are screwed shut.
unfortunately, we need a big chaotic event to jar their minds open. its the only way. theyre too wrapped up in their burger king-american idol-lights in sneakers-mallomars-monday night football lifestyle.

so... im in the mindset of allowing this chaos to occur so that we can intercept the sheeple when all is revealed to them. THATS when the next opportunity will be.

ignore the day to day details.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:28 AM   #21
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 485
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
so... im in the mindset of allowing this chaos to occur so that we can intercept the sheeple when all is revealed to them. THATS when the next opportunity will be.
This is an excellent point.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:48 AM   #22
GotInflation
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
This is an excellent point.
True change has never occurred from the armchair of a couch or the desk of a computer.

There will come a time when the power grid and internet goes down.

What will all the "keyboard warriors" do then?

You can fool yourself all the way until the troops drag you away into a concentration camp.
GotInflation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:58 AM   #23
GotInflation
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
gotinflation:

i appreciate your passion and zeal. i do because i had your mindset (like ophiucus` not too long ago). we simply have different solutions to the same problem.

if we had thousands march upon wall street and even had the markets shut down due to the protests, what would have happened? a reversal of the bailout? it would simply set up another 'problem-reaction-solution' situation and probably precipitate a new world currency.
5 million or even 10 million people protesting will not get it through the sheeples skulls: they are screwed shut.
unfortunately, we need a big chaotic event to jar their minds open. its the only way. theyre too wrapped up in their burger king-american idol-lights in sneakers-mallomars-monday night football lifestyle.

so... im in the mindset of allowing this chaos to occur so that we can intercept the sheeple when all is revealed to them. THATS when the next opportunity will be.

ignore the day to day details.
Big chaos is coming you are right about that. Series of chaotic events are in the works.

The vibration of fear will once again grasp the "sheeple" by the balls. Just like after 9-11 this time to the 10th power.
GotInflation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #24
RFburns
Avalon Senior Member
 
RFburns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: (:
Posts: 9
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Chaos only occurs when a mass of un-informed people are left out of the loop.

Now, how would chaos be prevented???

Care to share what you know with those who do not know?

Believe it or not, there are more people who are quite aware of the troubles ahead, their problem is..they do not know what to do about it. It is not like they are blind, deaf or mute to the issues, it is that they have no clue as to how to take care of their situation for when extretion hits the blower. Their minds are constantly filled with "this will fail, this will collapse, this will happen, that will happen", even in here I see it bounce back and forth from thread to thread, post to post.

I think that in order to be most effective in preventing a total disaster, the focus should be on showing others how to manage and prepare.

Think NOT of what they can do to us...think ONLY of what you can do for yourself and others around you!

Share if you dare.


Cheers!!!!
RFburns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:49 PM   #25
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 485
Default Re: people must stop dreaming if they want to change reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotInflation View Post
There will come a time when the power grid and internet goes down.
Yes. (I have read the Handbook for the New Paradigm.)

Quote:
What will all the "keyboard warriors" do then?
I'm sure all of them will not do the same thing.

Quote:
You can fool yourself all the way until the troops drag you away into a concentration camp.
The time of chaos is exactly when the New Paradigm Project will blossom. The true "ground crew" will be quietly going about it's business while others who believe in the efficacy of things like protests are the ones who will need to worry about being dragged away to concentration camps.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon