Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2010, 04:09 PM   #1
Virma De Ris
Avalon Senior Member

Default DNA Activation Experience Dream -- Need guidance

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this forum and I can say I was guided here. Last Friday night (1/8/2010) I had a peculiar dream since I don't have any other word for it.

This is a long post but I think is worth to read it.

Many have seen this crop circle imagery (below).

http://ow.ly/W1OJ

Well I had a "dream" about it. I've composed an image depicting what it looks like:

http://ow.ly/W1TC

Initially this DNA crop circle was white on a black background. I was hovering on top of it. Suddenly it started scrolling down similar to how you see the strings scroll in Guitar Hero and in the same slope... so I was moving forward and upwards while the crop circle was scrolling down.

The peculiar thins is that the crop circle imagery kept repeating itself. I heard a background sound that sounded like the word "ahhh". I looked down and I saw the first circle of the image turn bright red as I was moving and crossing it I heard the loud sound of Do. The "ahhh" background sound was there and constant. Then came Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Si with the respective colors of: orange (Re), yellow (Mi), green (Fa), blue (Sol), indigo (La) and violet (Si). I knew it was the Solfeggio because I took music classes when I was younger.

Then Do lighted up next but the background sound of "ahh" went to a slightly higher pitch (as if reaching Re). In the image I posted I divided each area in segments where withing each segment I had a different background sound tune.

Anyways the sequence continued as I wrote before and I kept moving forward and up riding on this imagery. When the background sound of "ahh" (as if reaching Mi) finished and it was Fa's I saw the background change from pitch black to a starry one like if I was in space (maybe I was). Between Sol and La I started to see the imagery of the crop circle disappear blow me. I didn't want to loose the connection so I had to conscentrate my mind a bit and kept the imagery "solid". As I was pressing forward I felt the passing of time but more importantly I started to be filled with love. When I reached Si I saw in the distance and below me an area that was a piece of rock. It had a flat surface covered with what I think it was black marble. There was a henge in the middle that was created out of what looked like gold and there was a white flame in the middle of the henge. Because I was still high floating above in the crop circle I only can see some people around this fire, they looked "human". I think they were waiting for me.

I've started descending to this area when I felt a strong fear wave. Then I started seeing what felt like still images of grays getting closer and extending their hand to grab me. Then I lost the connection and I woke up.

I've been searching for answers since then. This led me to Project Avalon and a DNA Activation post which is below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkers View Post
THANK U ALL for sharing! sounds like a wonderful experience!

I have read that before you can start, you must formally ask the Sirian/Pleiadian Council for the 12 strands to begin the process, then apparently a soul must unequivocally accept its soul contract in order to recode since there is hesitation to place increased power in the hands of someone who may not be fully committed to the light.

Also you don't have to pay anyone to do this, that this is a process you can achieve on your own with the proper materials (ie books, etc) to guide you.
I wonder if this is what happened to me and I also wondered if I failed the mission. Will I have another opportunity?

I've also have been reading the links posted by Frank Samuel about Solfeggio DNA Activation/Healing. I will try out the frequencies to see if it helps.

I would love to hear from people that might have had this experience and want to share their thoughts and wisdom with me.

Finally thank you for reading this long post.

Virma De Ris is offline   Reply With Quote