Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 09:51 AM   #51
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
Hi,
What is your view about the discovery of the Immanueel talmud?
Because Billy Meier is such a joke, and practically everything he's ever said or taken pictures of has proven to be a fraud -- I do not regard anything that Billy Meier is associated with as truthful.

I'd have trouble believing Billy if he told me the sun was coming up tomorrow.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 09:53 AM   #52
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
Because Billy Meier is such a joke, and practically everything he's ever said or taken pictures of has proven to be a fraud -- I do not regard anything that Billy Meier is associated with as truthful.

I'd have trouble believing Billy if he told me the sun was coming up tomorrow.
Debby: this is about as good as it gets.....don't have high expectations for a well thought out answer
waitinginthewings is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 09:58 AM   #53
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Debby: this is about as good as it gets.....don't have high expectations for a well thought out answer
My answer was as thought out as it needed to be.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:04 AM   #54
viking
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,709
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
Because Billy Meier is such a joke, and practically everything he's ever said or taken pictures of has proven to be a fraud -- I do not regard anything that Billy Meier is associated with as truthful.

I'd have trouble believing Billy if he told me the sun was coming up tomorrow.
One thing thats always puzzled me is that the 'Talmud of Jmmanuel' is almost word for word identical to the Scripts found within the 'IMMANUEL --- I AM SANANDA’- PHOENIX JOURNAL 2'

And yet neither parties had nothing to do which each other...

Both books suggest the messages are from above!!!

viking

Last edited by viking; 12-16-2009 at 10:29 AM.
viking is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:06 AM   #55
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
It wouldn't matter to me if there was only "ONE" dodgy photo. That would be enough for me to write him off. I am not after fantastic stories. I am after truth. Once a liar, always a liar. You can't trust liars. Look away from them and search somewhere else for some truth.
Where?
BROOK is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:07 AM   #56
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Where?
That's up to you, your own discernment, your level of seriousness, your sincerity, your thirst for truth and your own discretion.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #57
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Brook...you should listen to truthwalker....he has the truth, the only truth & northing but the truth. Now listen up
waitinginthewings is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #58
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
That's up to you, your own discernment, your level of seriousness, your sincerity, your thirst for truth and your own discretion.
And for that you must go inside....and get truth FIRSTHAND..not secondhand
BROOK is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:10 AM   #59
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Brook...you should listen to truthwalker....he has the truth, the only truth & northing but the truth. Now listen up
It is unconstructive to mock people.

It doesn't help anything.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:10 AM   #60
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
And for that you must go inside....and get truth FIRSTHAND..not secondhand
I do not disagree with that.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #61
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
I do not disagree with that.
So if I tell you I've met a reptilian in person....just because you have not, are you going to tell me I'm delusional?
BROOK is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:17 AM   #62
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
So if I tell you I've met a reptilian in person....just because you have not, are you going to tell me I'm delusional?
No, I do not go around telling people they are delusional.

That is not to be mixed up with the sentiment that I believe certain movements "cause" delusion.

I have many things that have happened in my life which I cannot hardly say ANYWHERE online or in life before I have become a complete laughing stock. So I know how it feels to not be taken seriously. One would think that a forum such as this would allow me to have my say, but it's not the case (due to a small number of people -- yourself included, that likes to make a mockery of everything).
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:28 AM   #63
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
That is not to be mixed up with the sentiment that I believe certain movements "cause" delusion.
What would " cause" such a delusion?
BROOK is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:29 AM   #64
kriya
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 213
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
The guy has been caught taking photos of the same mini tree in many pictures on different settings. He's a proven liar. Have you seen the photo of the alien with the plastic K-Mart gun? I have, and I laughed my guts out for 20 minutes. That's all I need to see before NOTHING else he tries to present gets shrugged off completely. Even his ex wife is going around calling him a liar and a scam artist. There's nothing truthful about Billy Meier. He's a scam artist and all his stories are just that: stories.
None of what you say refutes my point that other witnesses came forward to corroborate his photographs, having witnessed the UFOs themselves.

I take it your info comes from Karl Korff's book which to my mind is a complete hatchet job written for money. His ex-wife did call him a liar and that is because they had a very acrimonious seperation. His son in fact came forward and said that his mother was bitter and that she was the liar.

None of the mini tree stuff proves he hoaxed his photos. The reason why people believed it was a hoax is because he made models to test how real his pictures looked against the models.
kriya is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:30 AM   #65
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
What would " cause" such a delusion?
Tai Chi maybe
waitinginthewings is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:35 AM   #66
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Tai Chi maybe
Bwhahaha
BROOK is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 10:50 AM   #67
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
None of what you say refutes my point that other witnesses came forward to corroborate his photographs, having witnessed the UFOs themselves.

I take it your info comes from Karl Korff's book which to my mind is a complete hatchet job written for money. His ex-wife did call him a liar and that is because they had a very acrimonious seperation. His son in fact came forward and said that his mother was bitter and that she was the liar.

None of the mini tree stuff proves he hoaxed his photos. The reason why people believed it was a hoax is because he made models to test how real his pictures looked against the models.
I am sorry that you have been mislead.

Billy Meier is a con artist.

I can't change that.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 11:32 AM   #68
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

May I please ask you a couple of serious questions?

To stay on topic, if I understand this correctly, I shouldn't ask about Jim Sparks, right?

Is your truth based on second hand information in regards to Billy Meier?

Have you ever met Billy Meier?

Sincerely,

Lionhawk
Lionhawk is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #69
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
May I please ask you a couple of serious questions?

To stay on topic, if I understand this correctly, I shouldn't ask about Jim Sparks, right?

Is your truth based on second hand information in regards to Billy Meier?

Have you ever met Billy Meier?

Sincerely,

Lionhawk
No I looked at Billy meiers photos, and they're a joke.

You can ask about Jim Sparks, because Jim Sparks has already been mentioned and it's on topic because he is also a person that has gone overboard with hos story such as Billy has. Although I don't think Jim is plain out lying. I think he's just exaggerating. Billy on the other hand is a flat out scam artist.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 12:14 PM   #70
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
No I looked at Billy meiers photos, and they're a joke.

You can ask about Jim Sparks, because Jim Sparks has already been mentioned and it's on topic because he is also a person that has gone overboard with hos story such as Billy has. Although I don't think Jim is plain out lying. I think he's just exaggerating. Billy on the other hand is a flat out scam artist.
I'm respecting what you have required but I really didn't get the serious answers I was looking for. The only clear answer I got was about Jim Sparks now being on topic as an amendment to the topic.

Could you clarify for me the questions I posed with Billy so that I am clear as to what you are saying "no" to? They were serious specific questions.

Thanks
Lionhawk is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 12:24 PM   #71
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
I'm respecting what you have required but I really didn't get the serious answers I was looking for. The only clear answer I got was about Jim Sparks now being on topic as an amendment to the topic.

Could you clarify for me the questions I posed with Billy so that I am clear as to what you are saying "no" to? They were serious specific questions.

Thanks
You're purposefully splitting hairs and I have no further wish to communicate with you about it. Read my response again. It makes sense.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 12:55 PM   #72
Harper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 467
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Hello folks,

It is such a complicated story because of all that happened afterwards with the group of people who joined him and Horn (who I feel in my gut is lying through his teeth) but Billy seems like someone who had a truth and then was put upon by so many different scavengers that he is now sort of speechless -- that also makes me wonder about the extent to which the original story may have been real truth, so it had to be demonised, or ridiculed.

I think he had an experience but the desire of the outside world for concrete proof lead him down a darker path than he would ever have believed. Every little helps in the information gathering in this field because we never really know who is telling the truth, so we have gotten amazingly good at decernment. That in itself is an amazing gift. I will attempt to paraphrase Alan Watts (the theologian, not the british UFO man) - it is only because someone else has the decency to take an opposite view that allows us to know what we think ever. Or something like that :-)

I am glad to be back -- what an amazing lesson in self control it was though not to be able to post all these months...

I wish you all a great day whereever you are.

me
Harper is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 01:28 PM   #73
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

You're accusing me of spiting hairs and yet you want a serious discussion and you can't even answer some really simplistic questions that I sincerely asked. You know you're absolutely right dude.

You want serious? I'll give you serious. If you are sharing your truth as to Billy and it is based on second hand information, then all you are doing is spreading gossip around. Based on your accusations and nothing more than that. You call that serious? You call that truth? It isn't serious enough as it lacks integrity because it is second hand. Maybe that is what everyone keeps barking about and I know I'm a little slow around here, but maybe they are absolutely correct here. Sorry folks but I asked some simple straight up questions to engage in a serious dialog and I can't get any real straight answers and then to be accused of splitting hairs is just a flat out LIE! You Mr. Truthwalker are just plain full of it if that is the serious game you are playing and I not only find you disrespectful but way the hell off base with my sincere attempts to have a conversation with you.

Talk about non productive, and how it is unconstructive to mock people and yet in the next breath you do just that.

I demand that a new rule be put in place that says that no threads will be posted with a hypocritical agenda behind them!

I am very dismayed Mr. Truthseeker and ashamed of your tactical, hypocritical mindset.

And on a further note, I have met Billy and you have no idea what the hell is going on with him. You are the real fraud here. My BS meter finally blew up in this thread with your responses. In your own thread at that.

The oldest card in the darkside's handbook is one of dis-credibility and you just played it once again. You want to learn how to seek truth, then maybe I ought to give you a few lessons. But I already know I will end up doing this

I gave it a real honest and sincere try but I can see you are dealing with to many control issues all at the same time. I apologize if my response was non productive in this thread but you Mr. Truthseeker are not a real truth seeker. A real truth seeker would follow a bear into the woods and find out what color rabbit the bear would use for toilet paper.

If you can't validate the truth you sought, it means nothing.

In this instance, this thread is totally irrelevant. If I may share some more advice is your credibility needs to be established first. At the method you are employing I wish I could say it would happen. But now I am being delusional.

Good luck Mr. Truthseeker. I really do wish you the best. And thanks for the lesson on integrity. I have no other choice now but to avoid your posts.

Your response will be considered irrelevant.
Lionhawk is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 01:37 PM   #74
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 164
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
You're accusing me of spiting hairs and yet you want a serious discussion and you can't even answer some really simplistic questions that I sincerely asked. You know you're absolutely right dude.

You want serious? I'll give you serious. If you are sharing your truth as to Billy and it is based on second hand information, then all you are doing is spreading gossip around. Based on your accusations and nothing more than that. You call that serious? You call that truth? It isn't serious enough as it lacks integrity because it is second hand. Maybe that is what everyone keeps barking about and I know I'm a little slow around here, but maybe they are absolutely correct here. Sorry folks but I asked some simple straight up questions to engage in a serious dialog and I can't get any real straight answers and then to be accused of splitting hairs is just a flat out LIE! You Mr. Truthwalker are just plain full of it if that is the serious game you are playing and I not only find you disrespectful but way the hell off base with my sincere attempts to have a conversation with you.

Talk about non productive, and how it is unconstructive to mock people and yet in the next breath you do just that.

I demand that a new rule be put in place that says that no threads will be posted with a hypocritical agenda behind them!

I am very dismayed Mr. Truthseeker and ashamed of your tactical, hypocritical mindset.

And on a further note, I have met Billy and you have no idea what the hell is going on with him. You are the real fraud here. My BS meter finally blew up in this thread with your responses. In your own thread at that.

The oldest card in the darkside's handbook is one of dis-credibility and you just played it once again. You want to learn how to seek truth, then maybe I ought to give you a few lessons. But I already know I will end up doing this

I gave it a real honest and sincere try but I can see you are dealing with to many control issues all at the same time. I apologize if my response was non productive in this thread but you Mr. Truthseeker are not a real truth seeker. A real truth seeker would follow a bear into the woods and find out what color rabbit the bear would use for toilet paper.

If you can't validate the truth you sought, it means nothing.

In this instance, this thread is totally irrelevant. If I may share some more advice is your credibility needs to be established first. At the method you are employing I wish I could say it would happen. But now I am being delusional.

Good luck Mr. Truthseeker. I really do wish you the best. And thanks for the lesson on integrity. I have no other choice now but to avoid your posts.

Your response will be considered irrelevant.
Pretending to be angry after asking a silly, baited, question (that was already answered) so that he can demonstrate how terrible I am, before all. Disingenuous. No reply necessary.
TruthWalker is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 03:28 PM   #75
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Billy Meier is a con artist.

Billy Meier is on the level. I've been following him for the past 15 years and found him both sincere and credible. The problem as I see it are those who hope to promote themselves via Billy by riding on his coattails.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon