Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 11:27 AM   #1
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Milford CT USA
Posts: 51
Default David Wilcock's latest Blog

Here 'tis :

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...d=29&Itemid=70


lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Milford CT USA
Posts: 51
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

thought I'd add this quote from page 2 of his blog:

"What better way to force the Disclosure to end up happening -- than by creating a series of increasingly blatant visual manifestations that no one can deny -- particularly as they keep happening more and more often?

This is the core focus of this entire piece you are now reading -- exploring the thrilling possibility that a 60-plus-year cover-up of the UFO / ET presence is finally coming to an end. The evidence and testimony that is now surfacing is nothing short of stunning -- both in scope and complexity.

And the Russians definitely seem to be leading the way -- suggesting that this Disclosure is not going to be used for negative purposes, given the evidence we will discuss in later sections of this piece. (This is one strong reason why we had to release it all at once, rather than in parts.")



....not sure if this is the correct place to post this thread....Oh Well.

lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #3
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member
 
gibonos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 192
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

His prediction is like me saying that it will be below zero tomorrow
and then look for places where there was cold and say
"I told you so"

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:23 PM   #4
DimaSo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Latvia
Posts: 2
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

Personally I agree with David, because it seems that he is some how spiritually connected to our higher brothers and sisters that we call light beings from higher dimensions, and they too are saying that they work hard for the disclosure to come in place!

Here is a youtube channel of those who bring light and love thrue words:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Komurosan

Light and Love to you Thi Brother/Sister.
DimaSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:33 PM   #5
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

I think he did an excellent job of connecting the dots.....
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:54 PM   #6
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

One critical piece of information I disagree with Wilcock.

Obama is definitely not anyone's savior. A president's actual abilities are limited to the public and political venues. President's such as Obama have no real power unfortunately.

And even if they did, often more than not, that person is corrupt and would serve those shadow elites anyway.

If the norway spiral marked anything, it wasn't Disclosure.

It marked a Nobel prize given to a man who has just increased more war and suffering. A continuation of the elite plans.

That said, Wilcock does put an interesting perspective on these things, and I enjoy his material.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:12 PM   #7
raoulduke666
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 32
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

Hmm...how many times has he been wrong and why is Project Camelot/Avalon still listening to him? Let me guess, timelines are always changing right?

Fine, I predict the world will end at the stroke of midnight on new years eve. If nothing happens, well you'll know my excuse :P

Last edited by raoulduke666; 12-26-2009 at 07:19 PM.
raoulduke666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:57 PM   #8
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

Mmmmm, with regard the blue spiral there is this video drom Coast to Coast


12-21-09 New Information on the Blue Spiral on Coast 2 Coast am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2yckR-p-0k

Interestingly related with the hadrom collider....no ET's apparently...

Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:00 PM   #9
derpif
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Göttingen/Germany
Posts: 39
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

Hi,

Quote:
Bill and Kerry from Project Camelot, who were with me when we all heard this, both leaked the date -- whereas I maintained the secret until after it came and went. I was almost certain that giving away the secret date ensured it wouldn't -- nay, couldn't -- have happened on that particular day.
Is that true?
I thought it was David on C2C who gave away the alleged disclosure date first?
derpif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:37 PM   #10
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Light
Posts: 239
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

DW as always provides an excellent overview and piecing together of multiple sources of information.

Honestly , very very few people impress me nowadays and provide me information that I haven't heard or read before at least 10 times. DW is currently one of them.. And I could count on the numbers of my one hand the rest such people in the whole world.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:49 PM   #11
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
DW as always provides an excellent overview and piecing together of multiple sources of information.

Honestly , very very few people impress me nowadays and provide me information that I haven't heard or read before at least 10 times. DW is currently one of them.. And I could count on the numbers of my one hand the rest such people in the whole world.
Agreed. I understand that many people don't like or particularly trust Wilcock. And of course its rather silly to suggest that a person like David or other researchers aren't in it for money reasons too.

In fact I'll go out on a limb and say theres nothing wrong with that, as long as that isn't one's main focus and their objectivity remains consistent.

So the question becomes, on most peoples' minds, is he deliberately disseminating careful disinformation? is he lying? is he a "disinfo agent"?

The most probable answer is No.

Clearly David is one of those researchers whose extra passionate about the things he talks about. He genuinely believes in his work, and it is reflected in his personality. Why else would he risk his reputation by saying disclosure is near and relaying specific dates?

Its because he is genuinely passionate and would actually risk letting that passion loose, even if it meant turning out wrong, obviously in a short period.

End rant.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:22 PM   #12
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Light
Posts: 239
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

If he is making any disinformation I surely haven't noticed it.. and I tend to believe my BS meter is calibrated quite sensitively after all those years.

I don't think he is in for the money more than he really needs to be. From what I've gathered from his interviews he is able to support himself comfortably in a rather average place and the rest of the money he gets goes back into further research / publishing so I believe that is completely fine. David Icke does the same thing and it has resulted into some high quality info.

The only thing I disagreed with him over the last year was Obama.. but after some very strong astral experiences with Obama I have changed my mind... and now the information is starting to come out for example in his latest blog that things behind the scenes are not as simple as painting anyone in government as an Illuminati puppet.

Now it also becomes very crystal clear how come the PTB could not agreed on what to do with Macedonia and its entrance into NATO. In that local conflict you can very clearly see France (through Greece) battling with the USA over this strategic outpost... (the very Rotschild vs Rockefeller battles) with Russia maintaining neutrality in the background.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:49 PM   #13
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 296
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

I am reading this latest blog right now.

I think David's ego is a strength and a weakness for him.

I also think he puts things out there in the attempts of manifesting
outcomes and opportunities that he deems desirable.

Some of his motives are probably altruistic, some aren't.

That said, I pretty much rely on Avalon and Divinecosmos for my
alternative view on what is going on, and between the two
I feel I get what I can handle at any given time.

Discernment, of course, is a must.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:08 PM   #14
franciejones
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 307
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

Any person talking for a long enough period of time might appear to have connected the dots...I cannot read this guy...he goes on forever and ever about how smart he is....its nauseating.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:13 AM   #15
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: US
Posts: 114
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I think he did an excellent job of connecting the dots.....
I agree. I'm sure he's quite a nightmare to the 'ptw'.

Quite an asset, however, to all Truthseekers. Because of that I tend to send him love and protection often.


Isn't it telling when people focus on his ego rather than his message?
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:15 AM   #16
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
I think David's ego is a strength and a weakness for him.
I am going to say this again, and I'm going to keep saying it until everyone on the forum understands the concept;

The most EGOIC thing you can do is accuse another person of EGO

think about that.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:53 AM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

Yet another enjoyable read that makes me ponder.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:01 AM   #18
371
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 503
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I am going to say this again, and I'm going to keep saying it until everyone on the forum understands the concept;

The most EGOIC thing you can do is accuse another person of EGO

think about that.

How do you figure??


example:
How do I think I'm awesome, because someone else thinks they are awesome and I point that out?

Please explain.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:02 AM   #19
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

I don't see an ego with Wilcock.

No point in getting hung up on things that aren't there.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:31 AM   #20
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 296
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

Quote:
The most EGOIC thing you can do is accuse another person of EGO
Isn't that kind of like saying that it takes one to know one?

So here's a couple of opinions:

Among many other laudable qualitities, David is extremely
brilliant, lucid, and does much to awaken and inform others.

He also seems to think rather highly of himself.

Isn't it possible that both can be true?

Last edited by FIIISH; 12-28-2009 at 05:36 AM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:24 AM   #21
Digi
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 21
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by raoulduke666 View Post
Hmm...how many times has he been wrong and why is Project Camelot/Avalon still listening to him? Let me guess, timelines are always changing right?
David is actually pretty good for not making predictions that don't come true, mainly because he seems careful to not make many predictions at all.

You may wish to indict him for getting the November 27th date wrong, but he actually never went public with it. He never said November 27th at all to anyone in public, before the date. Bill Ryan did, and associated the remark with Wilcock, and David said he believed that disclosure would "most likely" be before Christmas, but that if it wasn't it would probably be early in the new year. He says he didn't go public with 27/11 because he felt it would prevent it from happening, and that he believes Bill Ryan making the date public made it impossible to go ahead with. Make of that what you will, but a failed prediction it is not.

And besides, when did being wrong about stuff become a reason to be completely ignored? It's okay to get things wrong from time to time. People who say "this prediction comes from God, and there is no way it can be wrong" you ought to scrutinize. David, though, says his disclosure prediction is based on a some intuitive data, his interpretation of current affairs, and some insider testimony; he says he's "fairly sure" that it's going to come out in the next few months. If it doesn't, well then what? Deride him, brand him a fraud, and crucify him? Weather men get stuff wrong all the time, but that doesn't mean meteorology isn't a valid science, nor does it mean those particular meteorologists are hoaxers. If someone can demonstrate an ability to predict the future of certain topics, at an accuracy rate above random, then I'm going to pay attention.


Quote:
Originally Posted by derpif View Post
Hi,
Is that true?
I thought it was David on C2C who gave away the alleged disclosure date first?

I'm quite sure it is. I followed it very closely from the moment he said he was expecting disclosure to the moment the 27th based without incident, and at no point did I hear him say that. In fact, the only time he mentioned the subject of dates was to say that he wouldn't be giving one.

If you, or anyone else can find a record of him saying it would be the 27th, I'd be very interested to see. PM me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I am going to say this again, and I'm going to keep saying it until everyone on the forum understands the concept;

The most EGOIC thing you can do is accuse another person of EGO

think about that.
I can't tell if you're being ironic in reiterating something David himself has said. It was silly when he said it, and if you're being serious, it's silly now. In saying that, he accuses anyone who is accusing him of ego... of ego, and therefore is guilty of ego himself. This, I'm sure, creates some sort of recursive paradox, in that it implicitly accuses oneself of ego. Not that being egoistical is even a capital offence. I'm pretty big head myself, and look, I'm working on it, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it, I just need to be aware that whatever my estimation of myself, or my exploits might be, I should probably cut it in half if I want it to realistically interface with the world.

If I had to give David advice on the matter, it would be that if you find yourself in a situation where you're being "accused" of egotism so often that you blog about it, you might want to think about how egotistical you are. It could be that people are mad at you about your opinions on the president, and therefore are sending you email about your ego, or it could be that they just think you've got a big ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I don't see an ego with Wilcock.

No point in getting hung up on things that aren't there.
Again, this is such a ludicrous thing to say that I'm not sure if I'm completely missing some intended irony.

David Wilcock has a monumental ego. Again, my saying this shouldn't be interpreted as my desire to see him burned alive, or any of that stuff - nor is it in anyway an indictment of his work - it's just a fact as I perceive it - he, like me, is a huge big-head. I'm not sure how anyone can read more than 3 of his blog posts and not come away with that. Whether it's mentioning he is a "virtuoso" drummer, or claiming that people at his conference enjoyed "one of the peak moments of their lives", David rarely seems to miss the opportunity to highlight his good points.

So in summary: big ego - let's notice it, and then forgive it.

Last edited by Digi; 12-28-2009 at 10:49 AM.
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:29 AM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

What if people told him that they had a good time at his conference? Ever stop to think about that? Nothing wrong with flaunting your talents as well. David spends so much time talking about more complex things that I find it interesting that he considers himself to be a virtuoso drummer.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:40 AM   #23
Digi
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 21
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
What if people told him that they had a good time at his conference? Ever stop to think about that? Nothing wrong with flaunting your talents as well. David spends so much time talking about more complex things that I find it interesting that he considers himself to be a virtuoso drummer.
Yes, I did. Though having a good time does not necessarily mean that one is a enjoying a peak life moment. That's not to say they weren't, it's just that it seems unlikely. If that were the only thing, I'd have let it go unnoticed, and probably just taken it on faith that whilst unusual, some of the people enjoy their conference experience as much as their weddings, child-births, and graduations - but this is not a handful of events, this is a trend which underpins everything he says.

A boast is a boast, even when it isn't a lie. Even if they did have a "peak moment in their lives", why go on about it quite so much? There's flaunting a talent, and then there's bragging. One is compatible with humility, and one is not. I too have talents, but I try not to overstate them. If I were do that, I'd be taking a positive fact about myself, and outputting a statement of diminished veracity.

Again, there's no attack in my saying he has a big ego, it's just that it's true.
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:46 AM   #24
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

I tend to ignore such drivel and focus on the bigger message at hand.

I don't care about David's supposed ego. I *DO* care about the message he's trying to convey.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:57 AM   #25
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: David Wilcock's latest Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digi View Post
..In saying that, he accuses anyone who is accusing him of ego... of ego, and therefore is guilty of ego himself. This, I'm sure, creates some sort of recursive paradox..


Thanks for your observations. I don't usually gloss over people's flaws but nor do I focus on them, I personally find the constant ego accusations levelled at DW to be a fruitless diversion away from taking his information seriously by insecure people who for whatever reason have not studied the material.

The same thing comes up time after time against Steven Greer ad nauseum.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon