Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 03:49 AM   #1
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 73
Default David Wilcock quetion !

This Question is for David Wilcock only ! What do you think about Oct 14 2008 ? hmmmmm ??? This will be interesting "IF" he replies !
Morphious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:16 AM   #2
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 128
Post Re: David Wilcock quetion !

I don't believe David Wilcock is not a member of this forum...............
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:17 AM   #3
Racsouran
Banned
 
Racsouran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Spain
Posts: 248
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
I don't believe David Wilcock is not a member of this forum...............

maybe not yet. who knows hahaha
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:12 PM   #4
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Normal, IL
Posts: 111
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

this thread would probably more likely get a response if it were posted on the forum at david's website
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:56 AM   #5
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

please go to David's website and find the answer to this question. It's there and it is clear
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:25 PM   #6
Whitewolf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

David's messageboard is subject to review of all its posts by moderators before it's allowed onto the actual site. Sad but true.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:42 PM   #7
zuni
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

why....where is the freedom of speach....???? donīt like that....
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:45 AM   #8
Atk1d
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 16
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

I agree where's the freedom he so highly speeks of????? seems like he's not very good at practicing what he preaches.
Then there is the possibility of people paying attention and asking ligitimate questions,sensible questions, clearly the type that would make him look bad!!!
I mean really why else would he have a team to moderate the questions, of coarse he'll answer with the removal of some questions is for time only and in no way is ment to convey censoring of any individual or their concerns. blah blah, what ever!
good entertainment value.
not meaning to be negative, but come on it's plain censorship no matter how that pie is sliced.
Atk1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:13 AM   #9
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Posts: 301
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

One word of negativity can start a chain reaction.David does not want his site perverted by cheap shots and violent words. This will only discredit his hard work for us.
Look at what is happening on here. Words are powerful!, a guest comes on see's the bickering and off they go.
Positivity cannot be allowed to drown in a sea of ignorance.

Freedom of speech is great but some people on here obviously have problems communicating, and they resort to slander which is not great.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:22 AM   #10
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member
 
LiquidSwordz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San diego, ca
Posts: 84
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphious View Post
This Question is for David Wilcock only ! What do you think about Oct 14 2008 ? hmmmmm ??? This will be interesting "IF" he replies !

Oh great, now we have 12 year olds in this forum now.
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:28 AM   #11
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Oregon, USA
Posts: 112
Thumbs up Re: David Wilcock quetion !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
One word of negativity can start a chain reaction.David does not want his site perverted by cheap shots and violent words. This will only discredit his hard work for us.
Look at what is happening on here. Words are powerful!, a guest comes on see's the bickering and off they go.
Positivity cannot be allowed to drown in a sea of ignorance.

Freedom of speech is great but some people on here obviously have problems communicating, and they resort to slander which is not great.
Remember what the Bloodliner Insider said about written words and how they emit energy as well as spoken? It's true!!!
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:42 AM   #12
undetected
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

I know perfectly well what David would answer to that "quetion." Apparently unlike you, I listen when people speak. Also unlike you, I can spell. Man I'm a genius...
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:56 AM   #13
linkes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Posts: 45
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

I know! I tried talking about how these two Nazi p addicts tried to assassin Obama and they rejected my thread, pity though it was a fantastic piece alas not good enough for David :

So I just donít go into his forum anymore:

All I do is read his bloggs and chat about them on other sites and share my views with those who allow freedom of

I just hope this forum doesnt go that way
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:01 AM   #14
linkes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Posts: 45
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
One word of negativity can start a chain reaction.David does not want his site perverted by cheap shots and violent words. This will only discredit his hard work for us.
Look at what is happening on here. Words are powerful!, a guest comes on see's the bickering and off they go.
Positivity cannot be allowed to drown in a sea of ignorance.

Freedom of speech is great but some people on here obviously have problems communicating, and they resort to slander which is not great.
dont you think the whole rejection of negativity is a bit of contradiction considering David follows the law of one ra material teachings, where there is no seperation and all is one?

mm I think the ignorance here is not accepting all as one be it negative or positive, reactive or active.

There is also the simple addition of a report abuse button instead of moderating every thread poor guy no wounder he has so many emails to read.
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:17 AM   #15
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Posts: 301
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkes View Post
dont you think the whole rejection of negativity is a bit of contradiction considering David follows the law of one ra material teachings, where there is no seperation and all is one?

mm I think the ignorance here is not accepting all as one be it negative or positive, reactive or active.

There is also the simple addition of a report abuse button instead of moderating every thread poor guy no wounder he has so many emails to read.

I agree with your point but...

In these times The focus of all of us must be to Transcend Negativity, if we want to debate then lets do it privately between us. Let not our Words pervert the hungry minds who NEED our guidance.

That one word of negativity may just sway the mind and cause them to enter back into the great sleep.

Our job as lightworkers is to evolve us not De-evolve.

Keep the posts in the vibration of Melchizedek and FREE your brothers/sisters.

Last edited by 333mark333; 10-08-2008 at 04:20 AM.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:56 AM   #16
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Posts: 301
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes_whitewolf View Post
Remember what the Bloodliner Insider said about written words and how they emit energy as well as spoken? It's true!!!
Wes,
Here's the scientific proof. Check out MR EMOTO'S "The Message from Water" Do not know how to link as i am just learning computers.

Thought forms given energy produce Action.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:56 PM   #17
linkes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Posts: 45
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
I agree with your point but...

In these times The focus of all of us must be to Transcend Negativity, if we want to debate then lets do it privately between us. Let not our Words pervert the hungry minds who NEED our guidance.

That one word of negativity may just sway the mind and cause them to enter back into the great sleep.

Our job as lightworkers is to evolve us not De-evolve.

Keep the posts in the vibration of Melchizedek and FREE your brothers/sisters.
shouldn’t a good debate entitle others to make up their own choices whether its the positive path or the negative path should we all not be entitled to the choice and the ability to view both sides of the coin.

There’s no perverting and there’s no influencing others choices or their hungry minds people need to learn their own level of discernment

So no I don’t agree with you

Last edited by linkes; 10-08-2008 at 11:50 PM.
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:11 PM   #18
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 416
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
Oh great, now we have 12 year olds in this forum now.
great liquidswardz!!!

and your signiture says that you "throw rocks at fat kidz"
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:21 PM   #19
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Normal, IL
Posts: 111
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
I know perfectly well what David would answer to that "quetion." Apparently unlike you, I listen when people speak. Also unlike you, I can spell. Man I'm a genius...
too bad your gammar isn't as good as your spelling

Last edited by goody8504; 10-08-2008 at 08:24 PM.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:50 PM   #20
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North East ENGLAND
Posts: 345
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

Im really bored of you freedom of speech Wilcock complainers

I wouldnt let you wipe your muddy feet on my carpet because I would be the one to have to clean it up.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:42 PM   #21
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Posts: 301
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkes View Post
shouldnít a good debate entitle others to make up their own choices whether its the positive path or the negative path should we all not be entitled to the choice and the ability to view both sides of the coin.

Thereís no perverting and thereís no influencing others choices or there hungry minds people need to learn their own level of discernment

So no I donít agree with you

If people want to learn about the negative path go to another forum.

We want this to be positive.

There is a difference between a positive debate and down right Negativity.

Evolving beings ( us ) need guidance

Do you not guide the children to grow so that their full human potential is reached.

Why are you here? for a debate.

Avalon is about positivity and Truth.

Negativity need not apply.

333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:47 PM   #22
linkes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wellington New Zealand
Posts: 45
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

ok last time I am saying anything this is getting ridiculous

To assume I am one who follows the path of self service is naive but none the less all I am doing is giving two side to the coin thatís it.

I believe in choice and acceptance although it is hard sometimes to accept certain things I believe its imperative that we do, if we want to move forward.

Look at the world and it religions how the fight over wrong and right how they condemn each other for different beliefs

mm sounds familiar

Peace and Blessings
Linkes
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:52 AM   #23
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Posts: 301
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkes View Post
ok last time I am saying anything this is getting ridiculous

To assume I am one who follows the path of self service is naive but none the less all I am doing is giving two side to the coin thatís it.

I believe in choice and acceptance although it is hard sometimes to accept certain things I believe its imperative that we do, if we want to move forward.

Look at the world and it religions how the fight over wrong and right how they condemn each other for different beliefs

mm sounds familiar

Peace and Blessings
Linkes


Peace and Blessings to you friend There are 2 sides.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:09 AM   #24
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: east side
Posts: 109
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
Oh great, now we have 12 year olds in this forum now.
I really dont want to engage in your mindless chatter, but I cant help myself. You have nothing but antogonistic immature approaches to peoples comments that you differ with. I believe you are either a disinformation agent or a young punk who doesnt have a clue as to what you're talking about. Either way you dont need to be on this site. Clean it up and grow up or take a hike. Seems like some fresh air would do you some good.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:49 AM   #25
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzoyfa View Post
I really dont want to engage in your mindless chatter, but I cant help myself. You have nothing but antogonistic immature approaches to peoples comments that you differ with. I believe you are either a disinformation agent or a young punk who doesnt have a clue as to what you're talking about. Either way you dont need to be on this site. Clean it up and grow up or take a hike. Seems like some fresh air would do you some good.
Amen!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon