Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 09:43 PM   #26
Mark
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K. Earth
Posts: 248
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

This forum is about info, yes? But what we get, in part, is opinion - point of view - and not truthful info which is hard to define has the truth.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:44 PM   #27
dragonbreath1
Banned
 
dragonbreath1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 7
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

actually greg you are one of the posters who i find write amazing stuff - i love to read about your ideas, actually they are very in tune with the way i feel.

but i am mad with this forum for feeding darkness .. when it has such an opportunity to do the opposite
dragonbreath1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:44 PM   #28
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 170
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I choose to stay. You choose to go. However, I see you're still here Namaste, my friend.
Not correct for you because you are blind about what it takes to co-operate with people and work together to create something against the establishment.

Yeah I will go thank you for the Namaste. One in sound mind is going against the current to exist on the forum. That's why people want to leave.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:45 PM   #29
Deoxyan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
This forum is about info, yes? But what we get, in part, is opinion - point of view - and not truthful info which is hard to define has the truth.
it´s more about speculation on wich is the most probable thing to be true.



--------------

anything against the establishment will end up in war, civil, or whatever other kind.

for those of you wanting a "better world" are you prepared to a bloodbath for your dreams to be true?.



That is the revolution of the materialists. I know tptb will go to the extent of extermination, it has happened before. That is only because we play their game, we choose to.

Instead, there are other options, the spiritual revolution. And the fight is done in another level of reality, where u never have to kill another human being to succeed.

Last edited by Deoxyan; 11-09-2008 at 09:50 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:54 PM   #30
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post

Stay strong people. Do not ever EVER give up. We are truth.
That says it all
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:55 PM   #31
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 279
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Avalon is an expression of great wonder and insightfulness. A family who will be challenged and tested for many times ahead. Her members here have different levels of understanding and knowledge. The bigger picture can't always be seen to some, even inconspicuous to a Mod where occult symbolism conveys a brutal message in an election dress. Avalon has her reconciliation of differences. What matters is the journey her fellow participants experience and grow to equip towards their life's fulfillment. I will be staying to the bitter end until a subscription fee is introduced.

Just a gentle reminder to all shared through a insightful parent and comic:

"The world is like a ride at an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it, you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round and it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud. And it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: 'Is this real? Or is this just a ride?' And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and they say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid - ever - because... this is just a ride.' And we kill those people.

'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride! Shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry; look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real.'

It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that - ever notice that? - and we let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because... it's just a ride, and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort. No worry. No job. No savings and money. Just a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy bigger guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one.

Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, into a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defense each year and, instead, spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would do many times over - not one human being excluded - and we can explore space together, both inner and outer, forever. In peace
".

Bill Hicks
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:57 PM   #32
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: i live in puerto rico
Posts: 643
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

If anyone is leaving on my account I sincerely apologize, I wish not for anybody to leave. All the negative threads do take its toll on all of us. I view project avalon to bring our ideas for the betterment of mankind, our families and us as individuals. A school of thought, yet we are all, including myself ,creating division because of our views on politics and the doom and gloom debates. Is no secret that I believe in a better tomorrow for all, hope, compassion, humility, love, forgiveness. These ideas and principles have been branded new age narrow minded BS. I am trying to understand why there's so much negativity in the reasoning of some of the members, I have come to the conclusion that some people feed on negativity as a way of survivor.
No disrespect, I refuse to let my children die without a fight, waiting for the last days, end of days or what have you for me is a clear escape from reality, some say is a fact of life only to be proven wrong time and again.
Is easy to be negative this has become the way of life of this planet, is just that nagativity breeds negativity and it poisons your heart. Imagine telling your children the world is going to end tomorrow they would be scare to death. My parental instinct is to defend them with my life, to keep them happy and as safe as possible.I don't want anybody to leave for whatever reason that you are here, we can all learn from each other. Irregarless of our differences I do feel together we can make a difference.
So much to do , so little time, our lives will end eventually but our children will carry on wether you know this to be true or not.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:09 PM   #33
norman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 118
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Thanks HeartofGold for providing the link and mentioning the subject of mental health in this thread.

QUOTE:

Some people are truly mentally unstable and see things or plots where they do not exist. A little know fact is that almost all mental illness, criminality, and addictions can be cured with a personally tailored nutritional supplement program. http://alternativementalhealth.com/ .

I've been to the site, signed up for the newsletter and will return again shortly.

norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:09 PM   #34
Deoxyan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
If anyone is leaving on my account I sincerely apologize, I wish not for anybody to leave. All the negative threads do take its toll on all of us. I view project avalon to bring our ideas for the betterment of mankind, our families and us as individuals. A school of thought, yet we are all, including myself ,creating division because of our views on politics and the doom and gloom debates. Is no secret that I believe in a better tomorrow for all, hope, compassion, humility, love, forgiveness. These ideas and principles have been branded new age narrow minded BS. I am trying to understand why there's so much negativity in the reasoning of some of the members, I have come to the conclusion that some people feed on negativity as a way of survivor.
No disrespect, I refuse to let my children die without a fight, waiting for the last days, end of days or what have you for me is a clear escape from reality, some say is a fact of life only to be proven wrong time and again.
Is easy to be negative this has become the way of life of this planet, is just that nagativity breeds negativity and it poisons your heart. Imagine telling your children the world is going to end tomorrow they would be scare to death. My parental instinct is to defend them with my life, to keep them happy and as safe as possible.I don't want anybody to leave for whatever reason that you are here, we can all learn from each other. Irregarless of our differences I do feel together we can make a difference.
So much to do , so little time, our lives will end eventually but our children will carry on wether you know this to be true or not.

i dont think the problem is negativity in itself, the problem is that many of you, if not all, overreact over it, seeking desperately positivity, and imposing morally positivity has to be the rule and negativity not the exception, but the sin.


We are humans, and things are not that easy way. We are by far much more complicated and we have to understand that, communication between humans should be a priority over communion.

How any kind of reasonable communion can be achieved anyway, if people lacks big time skills of respect the difference, diplomatic communication and valuating the similarities rather than using the differences to attack the different. Diplomacy is the key, in every aspect of your lives.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:18 PM   #35
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern Maine
Posts: 560
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Plejaren View Post
Not correct for you because you are blind about what it takes to co-operate with people and work together to create something against the establishment.

Yeah I will go thank you for the Namaste. One in sound mind is going against the current to exist on the forum. That's why people want to leave.
I tend to get angry, as many have seen on this forum, when people disrespect me on the basis that I am ignorant, or as you say 'blind'. However, I have learned my lesson and will hold back such negative emotions.

I have some advice for you. There is no working against the establishment in respect to revolution. They are organized and focused, we are not. It is ironic because it should be the other way around, as they are service to self, and us to others. For a great deal of time I have been alone in my quest, having my friends and family consistently try to deter me from my beliefs, and bring me back into their so called reality. I became a fear mongerer and tried to lecture them over and over again. It got me no where.

I tried to make a difference in the world, tried to wake up people to what was really happening so we could 'bring down the establishment'. I have realized this is not how things are going to come to fruition. Instead, I am going to focus on the spiritual side of myself, while being supportive of my community, my family, my friends, my home My home is Maine, and it always will be. These people are my family. Not the white house, not the United States, or Wall Street. It is here. I am not going to bring anyone down. I am going bring people up. That is my purpose, as it should be for most of us.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:19 PM   #36
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern Maine
Posts: 560
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Also, the negativity on this forum is being quite the catalyst for this beautiful and enlightening conversation. Remember that. It's all connected and has a purpose.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:37 PM   #37
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 170
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I tend to get angry, as many have seen on this forum, when people disrespect me on the basis that I am ignorant, or as you say 'blind'. However, I have learned my lesson and will hold back such negative emotions.

I have some advice for you. There is no working against the establishment in respect to revolution. They are organized and focused, we are not. It is ironic because it should be the other way around, as they are service to self, and us to others. For a great deal of time I have been alone in my quest, having my friends and family consistently try to deter me from my beliefs, and bring me back into their so called reality. I became a fear mongerer and tried to lecture them over and over again. It got me no where.

I tried to make a difference in the world, tried to wake up people to what was really happening so we could 'bring down the establishment'. I have realized this is not how things are going to come to fruition. Instead, I am going to focus on the spiritual side of myself, while being supportive of my community, my family, my friends, my home My home is Maine, and it always will be. These people are my family. Not the white house, not the United States, or Wall Street. It is here. I am not going to bring anyone down. I am going bring people up. That is my purpose, as it should be for most of us.

Why are we not focused greg? Why are they organized and we are not? Did you ever think about it? Or did you just stop trying because you couldn't do it all by yourself? I said you are not getting it because escaping into your own spiritual 'growth' rather than working to heal the planet is actually escaping from the need to face a feeling of being powerless. Do you really think you are going to get more powerful by avoiding and decieving yourself about it? No end of story.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:01 PM   #38
GoingToFast
Banned
 
GoingToFast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Avesta, Sweden.
Posts: 303
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Plejaren View Post
Not correct for you because you are blind about what it takes to co-operate with people and work together to create something against the establishment.

Yeah I will go thank you for the Namaste. One in sound mind is going against the current to exist on the forum. That's why people want to leave.

" I'm leaving I'm leaving I'm leaving watch me go now look at me while I'm leaving, HEY PAY ATTENTION I'M GOING NOW GOD DAMN IT "


Shut-up already and just go.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:04 PM   #39
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So.Cal
Posts: 156
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

It appears that people react as if they are being told what to think, as if they don't have a choice.
Whenever an individual gets defensive, it is as if they are rebelling against being influenced, or the potential influencing on many, by the person they're arguing with.
But they too, in that moment, are arguing to be the heavier influence, if not for the readers, than self.

And if attachment to any of those thoughts occur, and they are offered as truth, then opposition will likely be met.
In many cases, individuals offer what they deem as truth, in a way that is authoritative, belittling, condescending.It is clear that that they are attached to their idea, as if it is truth/fact.
The passion, the desire is to influence the reader, even if they think their motive is simply to share, comes across louder than the words they choose.

We all have a choice.
And it has become increasingly more apparent to me, that if I want to counter in a conversation, and my opinion feels like an attached idea of my truth, it's best I stfu.
When I think I need you to agree with me, when I think it is more important to be right than to co-exist within contrast attached to nothing, then I am repeating the language of the trap, and only my ego is temporarily pacified.

Attach to nothing as truth, yet remain grateful that the information is available whether it fits your current perception of reality or not.

When I be the unconditional awareness behind the thoughts that are offered, without attaching to any of it, peace is the vibration that remains.

Truth is not a fixed thing. When I think it is, we are oil & water.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:12 PM   #40
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 170
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
" I'm leaving I'm leaving I'm leaving watch me go now look at me while I'm leaving, HEY PAY ATTENTION I'M GOING NOW GOD DAMN IT "


Shut-up already and just go.
I did mention I'm not staying forever I didn't say the exact date and time I would go.

I let it eat away at you first.....
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:15 PM   #41
GoingToFast
Banned
 
GoingToFast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Avesta, Sweden.
Posts: 303
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean plejaren View Post
i did mention i'm not staying forever i didn't say the exact date and time i would go.

I let it eat away at you first.....

o'brother give me a break.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:36 PM   #42
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern Maine
Posts: 560
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Plejaren View Post
Why are we not focused greg? Why are they organized and we are not? Did you ever think about it? Or did you just stop trying because you couldn't do it all by yourself? I said you are not getting it because escaping into your own spiritual 'growth' rather than working to heal the planet is actually escaping from the need to face a feeling of being powerless. Do you really think you are going to get more powerful by avoiding and decieving yourself about it? No end of story.
You drastically underestimate me my friend. I have an interview with a TV producer tomorrow to be on a local program that would focus a half hour show on just me! They will interview me about what I do which is a pretty broad topic, but focuses on philosophy, metaphysics, cosmology, mathematics, and physics. The assistant producer is pretty confident that they're gonna have me on the show, as she was rather impressed with me on the phone and is on board with most of my concepts.

Two, I am awaiting for administration approval to host a lecture at my campus on my work with a focus on the universal truths of reality called "The Logic of Beauty". I am already backed by some of the facility on campus, include a professor who has a PhD in archeology and is internationally recognized for his work, and well known in the field, as some of my discussion will revolve around Atlantis and the ancients. The auditorium this is in can host a thousand people and many people in my community are intrigued about this event. I am expecting at least 200 people, hopefully much more. I'm not some kid who types on Avalon all day, reads, and meditates. There's much more to me than meets the eye. You think I can write, you should hear me speak!

My story is just starting to take off, how about yours?
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:43 PM   #43
Allie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 161
Default Re: Why you shouldn't leave Avalon!

Thank you for that, Circlewerk
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
truth

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon