Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-17-2009, 03:21 PM   #651
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Thanks for the comments- I'll get to them to them in a minute- For now I'd just like to post the following information from a friend of mine. This highlights the point that the intelligence commuinity are dealing with physical extra-terrestrial lifeforms AS WELL as not so physical mulit-dimensional lifeforms- I ave deleted certain information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

James

The names of those present must never ever be revealed for their safety, the following is my own personnel report which is only usually seen by those there, very senior officials and military personnel, no one else.

"CODE: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OPERATION xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CO: Lieutenant Colonel xxxxxMBE.
Chief Exorcist: Major **** Thomas ***********
Deputy Exorcist: Captain James **********
Religious figure present : Father xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Head NCO: Sergeant Ja** A****
Technical Adviser: N/A
Team size: 38
Casualties: None but I got cut, (typical)
Exorcised: 10 men, age range of 18-42.
Creature: Zagran
January, 1989,
Near Bunya mountains'
Queensland,
Australia.

I was sitting in this ******* awful place I'd been put in. It was better then some places thou, Iran in 78 for example. It was near Bunya Mountains. It was an old type of building believed used by holiday makers. Truth is this is where the real wankers live: the pedophiles' the killers and even the odd alien or two. Great. Well, we'd moved all of 'em and sent to their local coppers. Doing our bit for society. There we were, 38 of us. 30 military blokes, one priest, one bishop, the Guvnor of Australia, two cops and three MI6 blokes, one of which was a brown haired bloke who'd never seen a body. The other two were veterans who I'd worked with before in England during the Brixton riots during my time alongside them, fighting terrorists on the front line. I'd been in a different job and a different life back then. That stopped when my girlfriend died.
After hours and hours of boredom waiting for the phone call. It came through. They'd got him. I quickly got the hell out of there and drove like a madman to get to the agreed spot.
I arrived, dressed in my usual military style outfit with hair that hadn't been washed from the night before with this awful old military cap that made me look like a right prat. But hell, I didn't care: it brought some money in. The travel sucked though, so many long flights you can never imagine.
I remember my then boss Lieutenant Colonel xxxxxxxxx walking up to me looking like he'd been pulled out of a meeting with the nearest GOC (which he had.) Lt. Colonel xxxxxxxxx would later on transfer from the Exorcisms department and end up as a Brigadier. Nice one, must visit him one day.
My partner, an Australian Captain greeted me and showed me one of the blokes I was meant to exorcise. My partner at that time was my Australian counterpart, I still regularly talk to him as he head's the Exorcisms department.
He stank of some awful curry but was wearing a Australian army jacket all the same. He grinned a smile that looked like that of a crocodile.
I drew my bible and started to say the usual speech, (It's long), however, he started to laugh strangely his eyes turned red and a smile of such villainy was on his face.
"Oh thou what are thee?" asked me.
"I come from far beyond this hole of a place, I am a" His next word is roughly translated as a Zagran but we couldn't be sure about this. We never can be sure.
I wondered for a while what to say then decided I had to issue a CODE 4Z on the creature. I started chanting, "EMANROUS A SAINT MICHAEL" which is part of a hidden alien battle ability in the bible, It was removed in 1072 but re discovered in 1961.
The thing started to chant stranger language and suddenly, without warning, tried to attack me. Now, I'm trained for this sort of **** but still, he came at me with a knife (Yer, the M11's security budget needs a looking at!) I struggled with the ******* whilst Father xxxxxxxx, Captain xxxxxxxxx and Sergeant xxxxxxxxx grabbed him from behind. As they pulled him of me, he cut my hand through the middle.
Still, I continued to battle him (by now it was mental war), he kept on mentioning names which he said would be important to me and claimed I would fall for a Sophie. I still battled on trying to fight the creature out as it tried to deceive me.
After nearly fifteen minutes, It feel back letting out one last cry as blood came of it's gob, "I shall be avenged", the creature then left the man and for a second I saw a creature that resembled a green devil fly past my eyes with a screech of pain. I then fell back, shocked by what I'd seen and the pain in my god damn hand. I quickly threw holy water on the whimpering free man and said the usual nice stuff.
Captain xxxxxxxxx exorcised the others with my help. It was the same thing, ten times over. All different men had been taken over: from an Asian travel agent to a white Australian cricket player; he'd later become well known now I look back on it. They had no connections, different age, different color, different nationally, different age but all men.
They had no memories of the event (still don't) and we returned them to their families who were overjoyed.
The young MI6 bloke had his memory wiped. Me and his boss agreed that it was best for him.
We and the taskforce was sent back home. I got sent on another mission four days later, got sent to bloody Ireland!"

James, that is a nice example, there are horrible ones.

I may comment on that site one day soon...

Your friend,
Colonel xxxxxxx
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:25 PM   #652
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
James,this is quite odd-last saturday evening about 8.30ish i was walking home and arrived at the top of my street,as i was walking down past my neighbour's house a brilliant white flash emanated from the bottom of my garden then withing a 2 second interval another then just before i got to the front gate one final burst of brilliant light!!!It came from the ground it seemsThere was no-one about,no voices just silence i paused at the gate,then the front door as i had my key in the door-nothing else occurred-really weird and very brilliant white light!!Like a camera flash but 1,000 times more intense.There were no people about at all!!
Any ideas?
Not sure Antale but I'll post some info about a similair case from a guy I met. This is connected to the appearance of a white light and subsequent paranormal events
Old 02-17-2009, 03:40 PM   #653
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure about the satellites Jacqui- I'll ask someone

Not sure about the collider- I'll someone about that as well. I'll only be able to continue posting for a limited time, I've been asked to tone things down which I will respect. There are other reasons why I will stop posting soon as well
Old 02-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #654
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
I've just received the following information regarding the information above-

"It is a trigger mechanism. Who sent you this? Did you feel different after looking at the photo?
James, don't look at any more photos people send you. Once you realize it is a photo with a message delete it or forward it to someone you trust to take a look at it. These are used as triggers to set a programmed agent into operation mode. be careful"

No Caste- Kindly expand on the message above
What do you mean "Were do I want to go?"
Old 02-17-2009, 03:47 PM   #655
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Dear James - Parachutes. X & Y. Viva la Vida. Call if you need help.

You're in control, is there anywhere you want to go. Your future's ... messed.

peace & light
What do you mean "Were do I want to go?"

X & Y= Time co-ordinates?

Come on No Caste- Egg and K, debrief chaps!
Old 02-17-2009, 03:55 PM   #656
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[B]X and Y

Key words in the info below- N-DIMENSIONAL CREATURES

[From: WARLOCK
To: Accquisitions
SC: POLITICALLY INCORRECT
Re: PROJECT SHADOWGROUND
As you may have heard, the PISCES ESPer team 'wolfPACK' were utterly decimated at the NEXUS site by the Astrals. We were right in assuming that fielding psychics would allow us to engage them on their own field - except it was the metaphorical equivalent of going up against a Rhino with a .22. Agent SCORCH survived, it seems, but his mind has been destroyed. I recommend termination in case his powers are still operational.
The good news is the GS-19 team came through and managed to destroy the FOCUS monument. Whatever the Astrals were up to, that seemed to stop it.
The bad news is the entire NEXUS site is... unstable. Dimensionally speaking. We lost five accquisitions agents just combing the site. Local townsfolk are complaining about the same thing, although, worryingly, a census shows the population as growing. Maps of the area are useless. The landscape itself seems to shift when no one's looking. Or is it only ever stable because someone looks at it?
I'm going to summarise what we know about the Astrals, and try to offer some recommendations.
1. They exist in dimensional space alien to ours. Cadmus iterates they are n-dimensional creatures. We call their plane the Continuum.
2. They communicate with life-forms on this plane via telepathy. Psychics appear more sensitive to them, and it's through psychic assult that we seem able to do the most damage to them. The astrals themselves display a wide variety of psychic abilities; hence the name we coined.
3. Their purposes on our plane are unclear, but it seems to involve the siphoning of some kind of naturally occuring energy from human beings. They seem to view us as their cattle.
4. When threatened, the astrals are capable of manipulating that energy to form three-dimensional shapes allowing them to interact with this plain. These shapes seem to be influenced by witnesses to them, resembling primal nightmares of undersea or prehistoric monsters. Is this intentional on their part?
5. The astrals seem reluctant to siphon energy directly from humans. This may be because it requires power for them to manifest on this plane. They are more likely to manipulate human pawns and erect distinctive monuments to store that energy until they require it.
So, recommendations:
The astrals do not seem to pose any immediate threat to our objectives. the threat to individual communities in this region is high, but the astrals' subtle movements make containment relatively simple. As long as they remain out of the Goatswood area, we need not engage them again.
If confrontation does occur, I advise against the use of further ESPer teams. Chances of success are minimal, and they represent a valuable resource to the plan. Rather, our best bet is to target their monuments - cripple their power sources and hope this forces them to withdraw to the Continuum. Hope being the operative word.
Transmission ends.

/B]
Old 02-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #657
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Some info regarding balls of light and paranormal experiences from a guy I met in the past and did some regression with

Dear James,

In December 2004, I was sitting at my computer one night when a bright ball of light came into the room and I was transported out of my body to another place.

I don't know if I was taken to another planet or Earth. I was high up on a mountain. I was met by two men in black, tight fitting suits, who wore masks that looked like grey aliens. They took the masks off and they had grey skin that looked as though it was scarred. They seemed very old. They had no visible genitals...at first, I thought they were female, until they took off their masks and looked like old men.

The ground was quite damp and marshy. In another area, others like them were working building what looked like a food processor.

I was taken inside a fenced area and into a corridor, where there sat a grey, more preying mantis like and more alien than the men I had met in grey masks. The alien was very large...between seven and nine feet. I was taken down a corridor to a room where two small greys were sitting, they just sat there, face to face, touching each other.

I was then led out of the fenced complex and was taken down the mountain side into a forested area. I recall that the 'areas' were colour coded...blue echo 5 above, and 'green delta 4' below, the forest. In the forest, I was accompanied by these two grey men. We encountered a reptilian humanoid who was riding on the back of a giant lizard or dinosaur. She held a spear in her right hand. The two greys had scientific instruments which they held. The reptilian communicated with me telepathically, telling me that that the two 'grey' men had been castrated and had a sort of 'warned you so' attitude. The reptilian rode off into the forest after that.

After that, I received a frightening set of images as though I was seeing the future. It was revealed to me that a massive colour coding system would be used to enslave the world's population...

Red - Fenced concentration camps for Aboriginals

Orange - Fenced concentration camps for Africans

Yellow - Fenced concentration camps for Asians/East Asians/brown eyed caucasians

Green - Fenced concentration camps for Green eyed caucasians

Blue - Fenced concentration camps for Blue eyed caucasians

Indigo - Mind processing centers

Violet - 'spiritual' processing centers

Ultra-violet - 'Retirement' centers (I saw people strung up like beef carcasses)

White - Incineration centers.

I saw my own future unfolding. I saw a world war, where I was wearing a grey mask and holding some sort of sonic weapon that pacified people. I was with a woman who also wore a grey mask. We were camped in a forest somewhere, and then assaulted by a mob of angry people.

I saw that the world would be organised into twelve sectors (based on two hour time zones) and that within each sector, there would be zones (like small countries) that would be further divided into sectors and sub sectors.

I saw humans in white clothes with red trim (alphans) running through the forest, up the mountain...what were they fleeing from? There were soldiers in retreat, but they were more like mercenaries...most of them had beards and their clothes were shabby...like retired special forces.

After I awoke from this haunting 'revelation', many strange events happened to me. I became psychotic for a while. I could hear voices taunting me, referring to the Ultra violet centers as 'piggy pink'.

The first event that happened was that I met and was interviewed by a man who was a retired Major in the Canadian Air Force. He made a sort of statue out of wire resemebling an Egyptian bird deity. He proceeded to interview me on cassette tape over a number of weeks. One time, he wore a cap with the initials AIC on it. Before I left Vancouver, I looked in his eyes in the sunlight and he had reptilian pupils behind his brown eyes. He seemed benevolent enough, but also seemed to be warning me not to misbehave, as though I were a lesser species. He often made jokes about Planet of the Apes and the Omega Man. He had a complete set of grey fatigues in his room, which I saw.

The other event that happened in Vancouver was in a coffee shop, where a very fit man was sitting in a chair next to me, apparently talking to two women across from him...but he kept dropping words and phrases. Among them were 'S.E.S.' 'Rock Hudson, 1978.' These words were out of context. When I left the building, there was a woman outside with a missing leg, on crutches, as though placed there as some kind of warning not to misbehave.

I left Vancouver and became homeless. I don't know why. I felt that what I had witnessed was just around the corner. I bought a lot of survival gear...thermal blankets, backpack and so on and set off.

The retired Major had told me to go to Nelson, BC. So, I went there and stayed at a hostel. I met a group of three French Canadians who were staying there. They joked about the film Jurassic Park and invited me to watch it with them. One of them later became angry with me and went behind a wall in the hostel, he let out a roar which was like the sound the reptile makes in the film Predator, another film which the retired Major joked about. The roar he made terrified me. I left town after that.

Before I left Nelson, there was another man that I met who had reptilian cat's eye pupils...when I confronted him on it, he said 'You know!' and seemed very shocked. I tried to reassure him that I wouldn't tell anyone about it.

I left Nelson and hitch hiked up to Prince George, an awful place. I met a man at a hostel there who called me a 'pig monkey'. It got scary there, so I returned to Vancouver.

I met up with the retired Major who interviewed me again and taped our conversations once more. He was involved in some sort of media manipulation and started getting me involved in outlandish interviews, where he altered the sound of our voices to imitate certain government officials, like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I went to live with a woman for about six months in Vancouver. It seemed like she was 'arranged', as she just mysteriously appeared in my life and took me in. I am now convinced she was a prostitute, paid by someone to look after me over the winter of 2005. While with her, a man came to visit. He told me that there were serpent people who were native to Earth, and the Annunaki, who were not, according to him.

In January 2006, I returned to Nelson and ended up living in an apartment. My next door neighbour made a point of getting to know me. He said 'We're serpents, you know', and told me that he had been aboard a mother ship. He talked to me a lot about religion, as though he were instructing me.

One night, when I was in Nelson, I saw a ball of light come out of the sky, like a star, and it floated about twenty feet above my head. It reminded me of the light presence when I was 'abducted' and seemed to be very sentient. It floated overhead for about a minute before dissappearing over a building.

After that, I was hospitalised for a while, given medication, and eventually moved back to England. I can't talk to anyone about these experiences...I have questions. Please help me answer them.

01. Where was I transported to?

02. Who were the old grey skinned men in alien masks?

03. What was the dark grey skinned creature in the corridor?

04. What was everyone running from in the vision?

05. Who was the S.E.S. man in the coffee shop? What is S.E.S.? Emergency Service???

06. Why was I followed closely by and had encounters with reptilians?

07. What is the relationship between greys and reptilians?

08. Why me?

09. Who was the serpent who lived next door to me?

10. Is there such a thing as MI7, MI8 and MI9? Are they governed by reptilians?

Kind and sincerest regards, I have gotten over this nightmare now,

xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:19 PM   #658
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[BEVERYONE READ CAREFULLY- Note following words-

"THESE DIMENSIONAL RIFTS ARE X-DIMENSIONAL AND HAVEA TIME FRAME OF -100 MILLION YEARS B.C. PLUS OR MINUS ABOUT 20 MILLION YEARS"

Note also-

"AS WITH THE CASE IN 1995, SEVERAL PREDATORY REPTILIAN ANIMALS HAVE ENTERED OUR Y-DIMENSION, AND AS THIS IS WRITTEN, FREELY ROAMING IN THE SOUTHERN NEW YORK REGION"

X & Y= You confirm what I thought about my own involvement in these types of ops- Especially a certain Delta resque from the Protues labs in 2006

De-brief No Caste ( even if private message- EYES ONLY )

N.U.S.C./N.U.M.A. J.C.S.
1455 Overlook Ave,
Washington, D.C. 33902

Office of The Director of Security
01 April 1998

To All Security Operatives, Sector EC/NE/48+I

It has been confirmed as of this date, that a failure of the H.A.A.R.P. 15-3 Proteus Unit at Ascension Island U.K. had lost it's targeting control during it's first operational trial. The accelerator was damaged at shutdown, and will not be operational until 12 June at the earliest.

This failure went undetected for approximately 17 minutes, and appears to have caused another series of dimensional rifts along the East coast of the U.S. and Southwest Africa. These dimensional rifts are x-dimensional and have a time frame of -100 million B.C. plus or minus about 20 million years.

As was the case in 1995, several predatory reptillian animals have entered our y-dimension and are as this is written, freely roaming in the Southern New York region, Northern Pennsylvania, West Virginia and a possible sighting ocurred this morning at 2:34 hours at Norfolk N.A.S. 150 meters off the beach.

All operatives are officially at level 4 alert, and are to be ready to go on 60 minute notice. (DOOTP) article 15-1 through 17-4 with all addendums are to apply.

Weapons are to be available at all times, .40 and .50 caliber minimum, with FMJ and EHP rounds only, minimum handgun to be carried .357 MAG/EHP.

THIS DOCUMENT IS EYES ONLY, DESTROY AFTER READING

Director of Field Operations,
Adm. Raymond D. Falvey III

CC: DCM/NOS/USAF/DOD/SS/QCD=Adjutant Generals Office, Pent. R-6-106/9c

All Pathway Field Officers/Terminators(orders are terminate NOSAVE)

[/B]
Old 02-17-2009, 04:21 PM   #659
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by james casbolt View Post
what do you mean "were do i want to go?"

x & y= time co-ordinates?

Come on no caste- egg and k, debrief chaps!
viva la vida= i used to rule the world?

If so that means you've probably got my mother's flat bugged!

Last edited by James Casbolt; 02-17-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:22 PM   #660
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
dear james - parachutes. X & y. Viva la vida. Call if you need help.

You're in control, is there anywhere you want to go. Your future's ... Messed.

peace & light

If so you've probably got my mother's flat bugged
Old 02-17-2009, 04:26 PM   #661
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

all intelligence on this page has been released with permission from british and us government
Old 02-17-2009, 04:56 PM   #662
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

If so that means you've probably got my mother's flat bugged!
Hi James,

Full lyrics on the link below if your interested:

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/c...a_la_vida.html

Best Regards
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:31 PM   #663
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for the comments- I'll get to them to them in a minute- For now I'd just like to post the following information from a friend of mine. This highlights the point that the intelligence commuinity are dealing with physical extra-terrestrial lifeforms AS WELL as not so physical mulit-dimensional lifeforms- I ave deleted certain information

James

The names of those present must never ever be revealed for their safety, the following is my own personnel report which is only usually seen by those there, very senior officials and military personnel, no one else.

"CODE: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OPERATION xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CO: Lieutenant Colonel xxxxxMBE.
Chief Exorcist: Major **** Thomas ***********
Deputy Exorcist: Captain James **********
Religious figure present : Father xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Head NCO: Sergeant Ja** A****
Technical Adviser: N/A
Team size: 38
Casualties: None but I got cut, (typical)
Exorcised: 10 men, age range of 18-42.
Creature: Zagran
January, 1989,
Near Bunya mountains'
Queensland,
Australia.

I was sitting in this ******* awful place I'd been put in. It was better then some places thou, Iran in 78 for example. It was near Bunya Mountains. It was an old type of building believed used by holiday makers. Truth is this is where the real wankers live: the pedophiles' the killers and even the odd alien or two. Great. Well, we'd moved all of 'em and sent to their local coppers. Doing our bit for society. There we were, 38 of us. 30 military blokes, one priest, one bishop, the Guvnor of Australia, two cops and three MI6 blokes, one of which was a brown haired bloke who'd never seen a body. The other two were veterans who I'd worked with before in England during the Brixton riots during my time alongside them, fighting terrorists on the front line. I'd been in a different job and a different life back then. That stopped when my girlfriend died.
After hours and hours of boredom waiting for the phone call. It came through. They'd got him. I quickly got the hell out of there and drove like a madman to get to the agreed spot.
I arrived, dressed in my usual military style outfit with hair that hadn't been washed from the night before with this awful old military cap that made me look like a right prat. But hell, I didn't care: it brought some money in. The travel sucked though, so many long flights you can never imagine.
I remember my then boss Lieutenant Colonel xxxxxxxxx walking up to me looking like he'd been pulled out of a meeting with the nearest GOC (which he had.) Lt. Colonel xxxxxxxxx would later on transfer from the Exorcisms department and end up as a Brigadier. Nice one, must visit him one day.
My partner, an Australian Captain greeted me and showed me one of the blokes I was meant to exorcise. My partner at that time was my Australian counterpart, I still regularly talk to him as he head's the Exorcisms department.
He stank of some awful curry but was wearing a Australian army jacket all the same. He grinned a smile that looked like that of a crocodile.
I drew my bible and started to say the usual speech, (It's long), however, he started to laugh strangely his eyes turned red and a smile of such villainy was on his face.
"Oh thou what are thee?" asked me.
"I come from far beyond this hole of a place, I am a" His next word is roughly translated as a Zagran but we couldn't be sure about this. We never can be sure.
I wondered for a while what to say then decided I had to issue a CODE 4Z on the creature. I started chanting, "EMANROUS A SAINT MICHAEL" which is part of a hidden alien battle ability in the bible, It was removed in 1072 but re discovered in 1961.
The thing started to chant stranger language and suddenly, without warning, tried to attack me. Now, I'm trained for this sort of **** but still, he came at me with a knife (Yer, the M11's security budget needs a looking at!) I struggled with the ******* whilst Father xxxxxxxx, Captain xxxxxxxxx and Sergeant xxxxxxxxx grabbed him from behind. As they pulled him of me, he cut my hand through the middle.
Still, I continued to battle him (by now it was mental war), he kept on mentioning names which he said would be important to me and claimed I would fall for a Sophie. I still battled on trying to fight the creature out as it tried to deceive me.
After nearly fifteen minutes, It feel back letting out one last cry as blood came of it's gob, "I shall be avenged", the creature then left the man and for a second I saw a creature that resembled a green devil fly past my eyes with a screech of pain. I then fell back, shocked by what I'd seen and the pain in my god damn hand. I quickly threw holy water on the whimpering free man and said the usual nice stuff.
Captain xxxxxxxxx exorcised the others with my help. It was the same thing, ten times over. All different men had been taken over: from an Asian travel agent to a white Australian cricket player; he'd later become well known now I look back on it. They had no connections, different age, different color, different nationally, different age but all men.
They had no memories of the event (still don't) and we returned them to their families who were overjoyed.
The young MI6 bloke had his memory wiped. Me and his boss agreed that it was best for him.
We and the taskforce was sent back home. I got sent on another mission four days later, got sent to bloody Ireland!"

James, that is a nice example, there are horrible ones.

I may comment on that site one day soon...

Your friend,
Colonel xxxxxxx
What the **** is going here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was taken to Australia by my mother when I came out of Feltham Young Offenders institute. We spent time in a rain forest in Oz. I would have been about 16 at the time. I asked my mother where this was and she said QUEENSLAND!

When I tried to question her further she went crazy and got really angry!!

What the **** is going here!

I'm going through all the family photos ASAP, she says there are photos of me in the rainforest in Oz as well as Malaysian jungle when I was 6. Was the Colonel who wrote the info above trying to tell me something???

The world is coming to sad state of affairs when you can't trust your own mother

The intel people on board can check my passport records to confirm I was in Queensland when I was 16
Old 02-17-2009, 07:36 PM   #664
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The trip to Oz was apprently a threauputic trip after my 'disruptive behaviour'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-17-2009, 10:03 PM   #665
Colin

James:

Do SECTOR12, BLUE Clearance, or Cleary mean anything to you?
Old 02-17-2009, 11:55 PM   #666
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

COLIN DO YOU GET WHAT IS GOING ON....................I'M CONFUSED !!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS WAY ABOVE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KINDEST REGARDS DAVE CASTER
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:21 AM   #667
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
James:

Do SECTOR12, BLUE Clearance, or Cleary mean anything to you?
Those terms mean nothing to me- except maybe BLUE Clearance ( Extra-Terrestrial related? )

Should those terms mean something to me?
Old 02-19-2009, 03:18 PM   #668
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

James, re that package, and is that mobile number yours? Cheers

Regards

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:53 PM   #669
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
James, re that package, and is that mobile number yours? Cheers

Regards

THE WATCHER
Hello Barry

Package on the way ASAP ( still waiting for some information to come through ) and yes mobile number mine

All the best

James
Old 02-19-2009, 07:42 PM   #670
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Cheers mate, keep well

Regards

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:38 AM   #671
Rory
Avalon Senior Member

Having recently joined this wonderful forum and read this exhilirating thread I would like to commend Barry and James for their bravery, heart and undeniable love for humankind and the welfare of our beautiful garden planet All seekers of truth and peace salute you good sirs!!

James - I have a question regarding what you mentioned earlier about some people being aligned to service to self (STS) ETs and others to service to other (STO) ETs. Would it be correct in assuming, judging by national worldwide military forces defending against STS ETs such as at the battle of China Gates, that the STS ETs and their allies such as the Bush/windsor fraternity are in the minority? Other researches such as William Bramley (in Gods of Eden) and Icke have claimed that the STS ETs have infiltrated/set up and run all governments etc for millenium. If this were the case then surely governments would not be sending defense forces to repel STS ET attacks but rather aiding them?

I apologise in advance if this question shows my ignorance but have been studying this stuff for 12 years and am still very confused!!

Yours with much gratitude
Rory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:52 PM   #672
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory View Post
Having recently joined this wonderful forum and read this exhilirating thread I would like to commend Barry and James for their bravery, heart and undeniable love for humankind and the welfare of our beautiful garden planet All seekers of truth and peace salute you good sirs!!

James - I have a question regarding what you mentioned earlier about some people being aligned to service to self (STS) ETs and others to service to other (STO) ETs. Would it be correct in assuming, judging by national worldwide military forces defending against STS ETs such as at the battle of China Gates, that the STS ETs and their allies such as the Bush/windsor fraternity are in the minority? Other researches such as William Bramley (in Gods of Eden) and Icke have claimed that the STS ETs have infiltrated/set up and run all governments etc for millenium. If this were the case then surely governments would not be sending defense forces to repel STS ET attacks but rather aiding them?

I apologise in advance if this question shows my ignorance but have been studying this stuff for 12 years and am still very confused!!

Yours with much gratitude
Greetings Rory

Internal wars are being played out between STS and STO extra-terrestrial lifeforms and their loyalist human factions. This is very complicated and I don't fully understand it myself
Old 02-24-2009, 12:53 PM   #673
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Just for the record- I was in PORT DOUGLAS when I spent time in Queensland
Old 02-24-2009, 12:54 PM   #674
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Another confirmation of the 'robed troll like lifeforms' that myself and Barry have seen
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear James
Thanks for your reply. One of my earliest experiences is that of playing in my bedroom late at night at approximately 3 years of age. I had pretended to be asleep until my parents had gone to bed, and then , when sure they were asleep had gotten up to play with my toys. My play was interrupted however by the sound of the living room door at the foot of the stairs opening. Even as a child I knew that something was seriously wrong & made towards the bedroom door with the intention of going to my parents bedroom to raise the alarm. Before I could open the door, however, I heard many footsteps literally rushing up the stairs at speed. The footsteps were muffled, as of people wearing socks. But in the dead of the night with straining ears they were still distinct. My desire to raise the alarm was quickly replaced with a powerful and enveloping sense of dread. I remember bracing myself against the bedroom door to prevent it opening and feeling sick with fear. At this point my memory fails me.
In your writings, James, you mention different kind of entity. Over the experiences of my own lifetime I am aware of there being 3 or 4 different types involved..
The first are black clad, very fast, very agile & ninja like, approximately 5'6" in height. Interestingly when I described them to a veteran Royal Marine, he said I was describing elite commando's.
The second type I can recollect are short, stocky, grotesque (Troll like) & very very strong. On a couple of occasions when I've tried to shut doors against these characters I've sustained physical injury due to the massive discrepancy between their strength & mine (Even though I possess above average physical strength).
The third kind are very tall but also grotesque & strong. Very much like elongated versions of the Troll like ones.
The fourth kind I can only describe as wearing robes like monks (What's that all about?). I can recollect nothing about their actual appearance.
Apologies for the slightly random and scatterbrained reply, I'm simply writing things as they come to me. Anyway, bye for now.
All the best
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 02-24-2009, 01:52 PM   #675
Rory
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks James - it's reassuring to know that even you don't understand the full picture! I must say that your and Barry's work has taken me to the next level in this game - talk about going down the rabbit hole!

Interestingly you mention various films such as Underworld and Trinity Blade where the makers seem to have some insider knowledge. It seems almost that to put these films out as 'science fiction' is a way to typecast them so that they could never be considered 'real'. I saw the film The 6th Day last night - do you think that this is maybe how they actually make clones?
Rory is offline   Reply With Quote