Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 01:20 AM   #1
Shellie
Banned

Default Anyone NOT seeing chemtrails?

I have never seen a chemtrail here in Austin, Texas in the whole year I've been here. Are there others out there who don't see them in their area? It would be interesting to find out exactly where they ARE spraying and where they specifically ARE NOT. This may become important if anything like pandemic bird-flu breaks out.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:22 AM   #2
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone NOT seeing chemtrails?

I mentioned to my colegues this morning, during coffe break, while pointing at a gigantic "X" :

Hey, they are playing TiC TaC ToE....
But there is a plane flying over it (With a fast dissipating trail) that doesn't participate.. ;-)

At least some looked up and maybe noticed all the other trails to..
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:36 AM   #3
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE CHEMTRAILS ARE BEEN SPREADED ALL OVER THE PLANET GO TO : www.owsweather.com/contrailreport.html ... YOU WILL FIND DETAILED MAPS AND COMPONENTS...
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:39 AM   #4
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

And as of today... The chemtrail alert system shows half the state of texas with their effects...
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:47 AM   #5
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

i live in northern alberta, canada. we have the odd jet flky over, but i've never seen 'chemtrails.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:02 AM   #6
Banned

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:25 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:25 AM   #7
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

The only time i DO NOT see chemtrails is when its cloudy...i live in sothwestern CT near the NY border....and 371 i'm shocked you haven't seen chemtrails in CT...i drive for a living and am up in Hartford County several times a week and i see chemtrails often there...anyway...they spray even on the weekends....every so often they take a few days off but i watch the sky everyday and keep tabs...i even shot video and have some pics...
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:01 AM   #8
Patchjacket
Avalon Senior Member

Oregon, Willamette Valley.
I don't see chemtrails. I've lived here all but 5 years of my 58. The vapor trails that appear are from jets flying south above I-5 from the airport in Portland or Seattle. They haven't changed in years.

Once I saw an "X" pattern and a former pilot explained to me it was likely a training mission - two military jets assigned the task of crossing paths at specific coordinates at specific times using specified approaches. The jets could have been out of Portland or Ft Lewis.
Nancy in Oregon
Patchjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:02 AM   #9
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen them but I don't believe the Government is spraying us with poisons or anything.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:00 AM   #10
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post
I've seen them but I don't believe the Government is spraying us with poisons or anything.
Belief is a wonderful thing... you hang on to that now

.l.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:11 AM   #11
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
I have never seen a chemtrail here in Austin, Texas in the whole year I've been here. Are there others out there who don't see them in their area? It would be interesting to find out exactly where they ARE spraying and where they specifically ARE NOT. This may become important if anything like pandemic bird-flu breaks out.

I never saw them in Las Vegas... until two months ago. My daughter and I were outside... a clear day... a lot of airplanes leaving short contrails that disappeared quickly...

Then suddenly there were large planes... we counted five at one time, flying in a tic tac toe grid. They moved about twice as fast as the other air traffic which still did not leave trails..

Within 25 minutes the sky was criss crossed with grid lines... that started expanding and filling the gap... 45 minutes later the sky was cloudy.

We even saw a rainbow effect on stuff falling from one trail that caught the sun... Took photos and will be posting them when I get time on my website.

It was that day that I took this seriously. The five planes laying the trails were larger than airliners and moved swiftly... then were gone as fast as they appeared. I wish I had a video of it in real time...

I think the reason you may not see any in your area is because you have to be out there, have to be aware of what is above you and catch the right day.. Most people go on about their business... rarely see what goes on around them unless something catches their attention
Old 10-22-2008, 08:42 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I rarely see chemtrails in the sky around here. I know several people whose entire families are relocating to this state so they must view it as some kind of "safe haven" of sorts.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:00 AM   #13
narain
Avalon Senior Member

today ie 10/22/2008 i saw chemtrials in dubai (u.a.e.) at around 10.45am.
narain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:06 AM   #14
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've never seen any. I currently live in Southern England, but that's only recent. For most of my life I lived in Delaware, on the East coast of the US, and have never seen any there either. Though Delaware is known to be highly polluted.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:13 PM   #15
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Never seen any in North East England
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:42 PM   #16
tmichael
Avalon Senior Member

I live on the North Shore of Lake Travis just outside of Austin. There were many chemtrails sprayed yesterday. They dispersed rather quickly, but we have heavy spraying and whiteouts quite frequently. There have been less during the last week.
tmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:50 PM   #17
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

Hi
my location is south florida... I have seen many of these...
just yesterday talking to my husband about them and I asked have you ever seen a chemtrail?
his answer ............NO
I said are you sure?
this last weekend they were doing it I took photos..
I have proof!

any ways I guess you have to look up to see them and keep looking...
most people dont go around always looking at the sky most of the time have 8am to 5pm jobs they are inside all day
when they come out of work first thing on their mind is traffic and getting home .... not looking up for anything odd in the sky

there is tons and tons of info on the net to see for your self this stuff is not made up

if you are an 8to5 worker try looking during the weekends.. you might just see some.. if you do take photos..
always have your cam with you

Last edited by MAP; 10-22-2008 at 01:59 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:04 PM   #18
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen loads in SE England see another post on this topic...

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...?t=5137&page=7

They tend to be Thursday/Friday ready for everyone outside at the weekends... I've written to my MP about it mentioned in the other thread.

These pictures were taken 2 weeks ago. None today but it is wednesday:

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 10-22-2008 at 02:07 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:15 PM   #19
Steve_G

I see them all the time here in central UK, but for some reason this week there haven't been any. I'll take a pic next time and post it.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:35 PM   #20
Michael
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylph16 View Post
The only time i DO NOT see chemtrails is when its cloudy...i live in sothwestern CT near the NY border....and 371 i'm shocked you haven't seen chemtrails in CT...i drive for a living and am up in Hartford County several times a week and i see chemtrails often there...anyway...they spray even on the weekends....every so often they take a few days off but i watch the sky everyday and keep tabs...i even shot video and have some pics...
I also live in southwest CT near the NY border. Chemtrails are an almost daily occurance around here. I have tons of pictures. I've seen them in the Hartford, CT area as well. I noticed something interesting on one particular drive from the Hartford airport to my home about six months ago: First, there are three largish towns along the drive... Hartford, Waterbury and Danbury. There's about a 20 minute drive inbetween each town where the population decreases obviously. I saw chemtrails over Hartford, but none once outside of Hartford; Chemtrails over Waterbury but none outside of Waterbury: and Chemtrails over Danbury. Clearly they were intentionally spraying over populated areas only. Just slightly alarming.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:57 PM   #21
Dusty Nothing
Avalon Senior Member

Also seeing them all the time in central england, I even had some people who aren't exactly ''awake'' asking me about what i knew about them.... seems even some of the sheeple are noticing these things.
Dusty Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:11 PM   #22
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1lm28DUj98 This says it all.....!
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:42 PM   #23
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen contrails in southern Indiana, but I've seen nothing to convince me that they were anything other normal contrails. The characteristics of the contrails change with atmospheric conditions as one would expect.

Without proper measuring equipment, I don't see how anyone can be certain that what they are seeing is anything other than the normal result of jet fuel combustion (water vapor, CO2, NOx, etc). Rampant speculation just leads to more fear. Perhaps generating fear is the point of all of this.

I could be convinced that something nefarious is going on, but so far the quality of "evidence" on the internet is pretty poor. Heaping piles of BS prove nothing, regardless of how deep the pile is.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:58 PM   #24
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to disagree CP. There have been plenty of occasions when they have e been chemtrails here in Dorset, uk. Not for the past couple of days though, lovely sky blue autumn days. makes a change!

Love, peace and courage to all
-- ---------------------
The world thinks I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one....
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:59 PM   #25
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

chemtrail busters...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqw7z2JJ-w4

Do these work ? If so I'm going to make one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAkzl...eature=related

Loads of info is on this guys 'more info' links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1lm28DUj98 posted above but wealth of info here:

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 10-22-2008 at 04:32 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote