Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 03-06-2009, 12:17 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default David Icke-Conscious life expo 2009-47 min audio.

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearc...dur=3&st=month
The header is meant to say "conscious life",lol. (fixed by Karen)
Feb.14th, 2009 AUDIO ONLY - STARTED RECORDING 20mins after it started 47 min 55sec of a 2hour 30min presentation on CONSCIOUSNESS Sorry i couldn't get more but my phone started to die DAVID ICKE David will share his own journey and his continuing experience of the consciousness shift to help people understand their own awakening to infinity. It is not so frightening or bewildering when someone who has been there, and is still there, explains the process from his own direct experience. No need to fear the shift when you understand the process – just enjoy the ride! david icke conscious life expo 2009 consciousness Awakening to Infinity Feb.14th, 2009

Last edited by Karen; 03-06-2009 at 02:36 AM. Reason: add note
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:33 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Icke-Conscious life expo 2009-47 min audio.

I just watched the video. I always feel so inferior and inadequate when I see someone who has the guts to do this sort of thing. I admire him. Watch the Credo Mutwa videos. They are helpful in understanding the Icke material.

I just had a thought. If there were no Reptillians, no Greys, no Demons, no Illuminati, no city-states, no military industrial complex, no elites, no NWO...what would the power structure of the world look like? What would the paradigm of power be? If all of the people and organizations we love to hate were gone...what would we do? Who would we blame when things went wrong? We've got to hate or suspect someone...don't we?

I'm beginning to think in terms of one world following the U.S. Constitution...but perhaps with one difference...no President. This would make it very hard to corrupt the system. All of the elected(not selected) representatives from around the world would communicate and vote via a very secure internet system. Their constituents would also communicate with their representatives via the internet. Very inexpensive internet campaigns could be conducted. Remember when Ross Perot proposed the Electronic Town Hall...and everyone laughed. Well technology has advanced to the point where this is no laughing matter. I think he was absolutely right.

I'm still not sure about the reptillian shape-shifting stuff. I do think our world is haunted...but I'm not exactly sure what it is haunted with...and to what extent. What if the Reptillian/Elites are go-betweens...between the Reptillians and the Humans? What if the Pope is the Vicar of Lucifer instead of the Vicar of Christ? And I'm not saying this to be mean or disrespectful. What if a deal with the Devil (evil aliens and evil spirits) was made a long time ago...and the current elites are merely carrying out the details of this agreement? Perhaps we need to locate a hidden escape-clause to end this hostage crisis. Perhaps the Illuminati are illuminated by Lucifer to understand how much trouble the human race is really in. Are we all serving a sentence for choosing evil...thousands of years ago? Is Earth the Devil's Island Insane Asylum Prison Planet of the Universe? Is the Devil the Warden? Is the Warden one of the prisoners? Are the Reptillians simply living in a different section of the prison? Are the Reptillians sort of like 'Bubba'...screwing the human race? Are the Greys prison guards...and caretakers of our souls...once we leave our containers?

Perhaps if we help the elites to solve their problems...we will solve our problems. I'd love to have a drink with Lucifer, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Bush's...and maybe even a couple of reformed Reptillians and Greys...when we get this mess cleaned up. How about it, Lucifer...let's settle this lawsuit once and for all. This really is a legal issue, isn't it? It's a custody case. You've said 'If I can't have them...nobody can!' But what if we worshipped no one...and were owned by no one but ourselves? Let the people of Earth rule themselves with Constitutional Responsible Freedom...with no interference from malevolent (or benevolent) aliens and spirits...including God. As Moses said to Pharaoh, 'Let my people go.'

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-06-2009 at 08:20 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote