Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 02:43 PM   #1
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Money Masters video

On my site there is a section where I've collected interesting videos. Most of them are english spoken, but my own comment is in dutch. Still it's a nice collection. You never know you can find something interesting you haven't stumbled on yet. So, perhaps you can go and see.

One video in particular I would like to mention here, The Money Masters. Since I've learned so much of it, it gave me so much insight, I want to help to spread this knowledge. I even made a transcript of it, so it can be reached via Google. The idea was also to translate it in dutch. But I haven't done this yet.

The Money Masters (How International Bankers Gained Control of America) is a pretty long documentary (3h30) made in 1996, explaining how the monetary system has grown into what it is at this day.
At some moments, it's a little dull, as if you are getting a lecture by some nutty professor. But it is very well documented. So well, I dare to declare what is told here, is the very truth.

Of course the Rotschilds play a prominent part in 'the story' of money.
At some places it contradicts what I heard in the latest interview with David Wilcock (10 sept). For instance the reason why president Lincoln was assassinated differs.

Important to mention is they predict more or less 9-11, at the end of the video.
Quote:
So crisis is needed to for fill their plans quickly.
The only question is when the crisis will occur.
Fortunately we probably have a little time.
It is unlikely that this crisis will occur before the 1999 elections, but after that the danger begins rising.
I recommend this video very strongly.

When you have viewed it, maybe you can put some comment below.

Last edited by stefaan; 09-17-2008 at 04:39 PM.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:50 PM   #2
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Money Masters video

There are a few threads about money, the Rothschilds, etc

What is money?
Same as above
Money as Debt
Who owns The Bank of England?
Who owns the Federal Reserve?

Old 10-12-2008, 04:52 PM   #3
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Money Masters video

See also:

Money as debt. Great educationaol video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1617 View Post
Here is an enlightening short film that all should see. It explains clearly what I've been studying for 30 years and is an excellent tool for peeling away the mystery surrounding the topic of money and its creation so that anyone can understand why we are staring economic disaster in the face, where the economy is going and what to do about it.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=8Mi...sgMTYjxXwkJ97A

If people "die for lack of knowledge" they can truly live through knowledge and the application of that knowledge.

Pass on to friends.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:30 PM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Money Masters video

And who are the rothchilds? Are the Vatican bankers

Some interesting article I found :

http://www.willthomasonline.net/will...ge_Part_1.html

http://www.willthomasonline.net/will...ge_Part_2.html

"The Fed gets its orders from the Queen Mum of All Banks, the Bank of England - aka, the Bank of Rothschild. Considered by many to be the world's most powerful institution - the power behind all presidencies, dictatorships and thrones - does the Bank of England answer to any other bank?

Well, yes, actually.

The Bank of Rome began opening branch offices in Venice in 1587.

Bank of Rome = Vatican Bank controlled by the Jesuit General, aka the "Black" (hidden, shadowy) Pope."

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
money rotschild imf bis