Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 10:00 AM   #1
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation The Real Mer ka Ba, not the new age disinformation.

Hi all,

I really wanted to post this meditation on here but i have pics that go next to the writing, and that doesnt seem to be possible on this forum so i am told.

So i have created a webpage just for this meditation for you Avalon members.

This is the original Mer Ka Ba and not the new age dis-info.

I must also add that this meditation when done correctly is one of greatest soul advancing meditations there is.

http://ama-gi.synthasite.com/

Enjoy

Last edited by AMA-GI; 10-16-2008 at 01:36 PM.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:25 AM   #2
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Real Mer ka Ba, not the new age disinformation.

My page i have just written seems to have dissapeared and been intercepted. The page is still there and web address, but the info has been deleted.Everything was checked and worked fine. I have removed the link from the above post and index for the moment while i sort this out.

I know there are forces that dont want this info out, but please be patient while i sort all of this out.
Thank you for your patience
Old 10-16-2008, 01:37 PM   #3
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

All done! taken most of the day but never mind
Old 10-16-2008, 01:40 PM   #4
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-26-2008 at 06:20 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:40 PM   #5
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you. I appreciate the time you spend helping others.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:46 PM   #6
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Can I use Binaural beats, solfeggio frequencies or soothing meditation music to accompany this masterpiece you have shown us?

Thank you.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:01 PM   #7
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmmm, Well i would just do the medi quite a few times before you did have a background noise. This is a pretty complicated medi to master. It will take you several times just to remember all the hand postures coupled with the visualisation. By all means when you have properly grasped this without having to stop to read what comes next, then yes, you may listen to your hearts content!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTony View Post
Can I use Binaural beats, solfeggio frequencies or soothing meditation music to accompany this masterpiece you have shown us?

Thank you.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:02 PM   #8
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate everyones kind comments. Greatest thanks for your comments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
Thank you. I appreciate the time you spend helping others.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:18 PM   #9
merkabagirl
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this ... I've only looked at the Merkaba medi in Drunvulo Melchisedeks Flower of Life books, and his version is extremely complex with many breathes to master. I'm curious about what you have to say about the different versions? Gratefully ...
merkabagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:21 PM   #10
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

great post Ama-Gi. Thank you.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:00 PM   #11
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi merkabagirl!

Well i do not want to comment on any one individual's work.
This i will say. 99.9999% of all magic/meditation knowledge available to the public is dis-information.
People may feel the benifits from some of the work, but people will never get elevate beyond a certain level.
The white light idea is a prime example that many cannot get their heads around. Using the white light may be give you some benifits, but do you know the enemy use this same white light to confuse the masses!!!!
Here is something else to think about, the elite allowed the spiritual knowledge to come through in certain stages of history, what they dont want people to know is that this is manipulated knowledge from themselves to control the masses. Look at the georgia guide stones here is one clue.

Sorry went on a little there, hehe

I hope i have answered your question

Quote:
Originally Posted by merkabagirl View Post
Thanks for this ... I've only looked at the Merkaba medi in Drunvulo Melchisedeks Flower of Life books, and his version is extremely complex with many breathes to master. I'm curious about what you have to say about the different versions? Gratefully ...
Old 10-16-2008, 05:36 PM   #12
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

I can see the correlation in moving from one density to the next or one dimension to another. And the similarities in descriptions between your process and the "Tablets."

Could you provide a brief description or basis of the relevence for the finger combinations?

Thanks.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:42 PM   #13
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

can you go a little more into the stones ama-gi?
ive read of them before, but dont really remember anything that stuck? lol
thanks.
good info
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:54 PM   #14
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, the positioning of the hands and fingers are to do with channeling the bio-electricity around the body. Yoga, buddhism and various other teachings still use this technique. The chinese call these energy channels 'meridians'
and by touching certain meridians the person can tell where a health problem is as when there is a meridian blocked, their becomes a health problem. Accupuncher helps to unblock these blockages.

So basicly it connect the energies of the body and concentrates them to certain organs around the body.

Hope i have answered your question.
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
I can see the correlation in moving from one density to the next or one dimension to another. And the similarities in descriptions between your process and the "Tablets."

Could you provide a brief description or basis of the relevence for the finger combinations?

Thanks.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:28 PM   #15
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, just about to eat so i will make it short and direct.
here are the guidestone's rules/laws

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Where some may not sound bad to some, you really need to understand the whole agenda.
The Guidestones' emphasis on preserving nature anticipates the environmental movement of the 1990s, and the reference to "seeking harmony with the infinite" reflects the current effort to replace Judeo-Christian beliefs with a new spirituality. I am not fond of any religion personaly, as they are all corrupted and used as control tools. As is this new spirituality they have put into the public, using white light as well as other things.

Hope i have answered your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
can you go a little more into the stones ama-gi?
ive read of them before, but dont really remember anything that stuck? lol
thanks.
good info
Old 10-16-2008, 11:45 PM   #16
day
Retired Avalon Member

Beautiful work Ami - gi The page is easy to read and the pictures make it easy to follow. thank you for taking the time to share this with us

the flower in the banner has also caught my eye, and wanted to know what kind of flower that is-- it reminds me of the sun. its energies seem to embrace the light spectrum in a unique and balanced way--

it also seems to enhance the overal vitatlity and harmony of the images and their energy practice on the page.

spiritually healthy dynamics!!!!
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:58 PM   #17
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

We all appreciate the time and energies that are injected into these meditation studies Am-gi.Thankyou.I've added it to 'my favourites' for instant access.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:25 AM   #18
Wetpicketfence
Avalon Senior Member

Well needed at this time for me..... will be thinking of you. namaste
Wetpicketfence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:33 AM   #19
Darkfang34
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: The Real Mer ka Ba, not the new age disinformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
Hi all,

I really wanted to post this meditation on here but i have pics that go next to the writing, and that doesnt seem to be possible on this forum so i am told.

So i have created a webpage just for this meditation for you Avalon members.

This is the original Mer Ka Ba and not the new age dis-info.

I must also add that this meditation when done correctly is one of greatest soul advancing meditations there is.

http://ama-gi.synthasite.com/

Enjoy
(** I will not remove the edition of this, but I will ask that you be wary of anything that comes from that site.. Instead of pushing it under the rug, let me tell you first off the work on that site (the joy of satan) is stolen from low profile authors and made up by a clergy that thinks they know what theyre doing.. So again, becareful of sites offering the real Mer Ka Ba, it was the basis of this post - Thank you Oct 17 2008 **)

I use to do the Mer Ka Ba it was the joy of satans version... supposed claim that it came to the High Priest (Maxine Dietrich) from the demon Azazel. Whatever she did to change this meditation actually was harming those who practiced it.

Myself included, I did it for months until my energy was being caught and started to shake my muscles like small seizures I stopped because it hurt and once I stopped it went away. But my friend who was also in this community did it to the point where he passed out from doing it, he stopped and it went away for him as well.

I know there is revised editions of this meditation and Ive seen several different ways to do it. Just becareful when going down the pathway with the Mer Ka Ba it is way powerful.

Peace N Love
-Brother Nate
myspace.com/satanslibrary

Last edited by Darkfang34; 10-18-2008 at 01:04 AM.
Darkfang34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:52 AM   #20
projectavalonmember
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: The Real Mer ka Ba, not the new age disinformation.

EDIT

hmm, very interesting....

last week or so i took a look at the meditations ama-gi had posted n they seemed pretty familiar....n then today when i saw this thread i looked at the link ama-gi put up n then i realized.....i've seen that exact same meditation before...same words, pictures everything....the version i saw is called azazel's four dimensional merkaba meditation....also the star of astaroth meditation...

after realizing this i went back and looked at the other meditations....they are also possibly from that same source it seems...though a couple words have been changed here and there...

there is nothing wrong with these meditations...a friend and i have gone through hundreds of books on qigong by daoist masters,yoga,n other energy practices...

...whether it has a satanic spin on it or not makes not much of a difference...it's still the same knowledge...

i don't know...i just thought it would be interesting to bring this to light...

Last edited by projectavalonmember; 10-17-2008 at 08:14 PM.
projectavalonmember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:08 AM   #21
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

Thank you for your version of the Mer Ka Ba meditation.

Since variations of the Mer Ka ba can be found cross culturally the world over, I am very interested to hear where your version originates.

As you know, this meditation is not to be taken lightly by any means. There are many dangers inherent in the misapplication of the various stages... as well as grave danger involved with the SPECIFIC INTENT of the engaged meditator.

You stated in the title of this thread that YOUR version is THEE version... the rest you casually dismissed as "new age disinformation." This is quite a bold, and sweeping generalization of a statement.

If you KNOW that other versions are purposely created as disinformation, it is your DUTY as a lightworker to "save" the rest of the poor souls that have been lead astray by said "disinformation." Whose versions are disinfo? This is a fundamental question in which your very statement begs the answer.

After a statement such as the labelling of all other MER KA BA meditations (but yours) being "New Age Disinfo," I believe you are karmically bound to name the facillitators engaged in said "New Age Disinformation." Otherwise, to withhold this information is like letting a child play with a loaded gun. I have witnessed first hand what miscomprehension of this meditation may lead to. Simply put, one in your position MUST be responsible. This goes beyond a thread posted in a forum that motivates people out of fear to prepare for physical survival at the cost of living in the heart.

I am surprised that a seasoned practitioner, such as yourself, did not mention the importance of holding unconditional love in your heart before, during, and after the meditation. A unity breath meditation is commonly used before and after.

Of course, You may know some ancient text that I am not privy towards. I accept that. I only know what I KNOW through being... through sharing... through serving. MY TRUTH is seeing the happiness and well being that the FOL program has brought to over 40 countries currently... Diseases being cured, cancers put in remission, previously unknown levels of spiritual evolution being transcended by average people like you and me.

I am always interested to find where new versions of this meditation originate... It may not be new to you, but it is surely new to those of us that have had our lives changed dramatically by faithful practice of Drunvalo's version of this meditation over the course of years. For me, it has opened avenues of reality that a normal person would find unfathomable.

Most people, myself included, needed to be physically shown in person how to successfully engage in this most valued gnosis.

Do you facilitate such a workshop? I wish to attend.

I thank you in advance for providing this back ground information.

Please realize the grave nature of this topic... The spirit of this post is in the safety of the public and is not meant to be a public attack... I would never dare to call your version "new age disinfo" until I had ALL of the proper back ground facts and had learned it in person from you or one of your authorized facilitators; just as I am sure you went in person to a Licensed FOL facilitator before you deemed Drunvalo's version (and ALL versions but yours) "disinfo."

En Lak'esh
You are another me

James
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:37 AM   #22
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
Thank you for your version of the Mer Ka Ba meditation.

Since variations of the Mer Ka ba can be found cross culturally the world over, I am very interested to hear where your version originates.

As you know, this meditation is not to be taken lightly by any means. There are many dangers inherent in the misapplication of the various stages... as well as grave danger involved with the SPECIFIC INTENT of the engaged meditator.

You stated in the title of this thread that YOUR version is THEE version... the rest you casually dismissed as "new age disinformation." This is quite a bold, and sweeping generalization of a statement.

If you KNOW that other versions are purposely created as disinformation, it is your DUTY as a lightworker to "save" the rest of the poor souls that have been lead astray by said "disinformation." Whose versions are disinfo? This is a fundamental question in which your very statement begs the answer.

After a statement such as the labelling of all other MER KA BA meditations (but yours) being "New Age Disinfo," I believe you are karmically bound to name the facillitators engaged in said "New Age Disinformation." Otherwise, to withhold this information is like letting a child play with a loaded gun. I have witnessed first hand what miscomprehension of this meditation may lead to. Simply put, one in your position MUST be responsible. This goes beyond a thread posted in a forum that motivates people out of fear to prepare for physical survival at the cost of living in the heart.

I am surprised that a seasoned practitioner, such as yourself, did not mention the importance of holding unconditional love in your heart before, during, and after the meditation. A unity breath meditation is commonly used before and after.

Of course, You may know some ancient text that I am not privy towards. I accept that. I only know what I KNOW through being... through sharing... through serving. MY TRUTH is seeing the happiness and well being that the FOL program has brought to over 40 countries currently... Diseases being cured, cancers put in remission, previously unknown levels of spiritual evolution being transcended by average people like you and me.

I am always interested to find where new versions of this meditation originate... It may not be new to you, but it is surely new to those of us that have had our lives changed dramatically by faithful practice of Drunvalo's version of this meditation over the course of years. For me, it has opened avenues of reality that a normal person would find unfathomable.

Most people, myself included, needed to be physically shown in person how to successfully engage in this most valued gnosis.

Do you facilitate such a workshop? I wish to attend.

I thank you in advance for providing this back ground information.

Please realize the grave nature of this topic... The spirit of this post is in the safety of the public and is not meant to be a public attack... I would never dare to call your version "new age disinfo" until I had ALL of the proper back ground facts and had learned it in person from you or one of your authorized facilitators; just as I am sure you went in person to a Licensed FOL facilitator before you deemed Drunvalo's version (and ALL versions but yours) "disinfo."

En Lak'esh
You are another me

James
Hi,
Number one, i did not name any perticular version as dis-info.
I clearly said that 99.999% of the info in the public eye was dis-info.
I have also stated several times thoughout the medi program that these are in order and you should start at the begining, but i also know i cannot stop everyone from jumping to the more advanced stages, all i can do is post them in order and say dont jump straight in start at the begining as this will prepare the person for the later works.
If i was to mention all this dis-info out there i would be here for the whole of eternity, so i dont think that would be possible. What i do say is message me if you have a question and i will answer if i can. I dedicate from the time i get up to the time i go to bed answering peoples questions, I am doing all that is possible to help those and answer questions.
This info is written on ancient tablets originating from ancient iraq. There is a arkadian and sumer version that i have seen. The newer versions are not the same and vary.
I am a firm beliver in the old ways. Yes the title was a bold statement, but why are we all wasting time quibbling over things. There is no time for this.
I have not scared people into doing this at the cost of survival as you put it. I have never said this!.
With regards to the rough dates of these texts of the ealiest Mer Ka Ba that i saw it was early arkadian around 5600bc. These are kept by secret sects that are only available to higher ranking sect members.

My job as to say was to rewrite these ancient 'so called' magic texts and then they were filtered to numberous sects which are all under the umbrella from the top. The orders have changed what i wrote to put their spin on things for the dark side. The Mer Ka Ba on here has no dark relevence whatsoever and is used for GOOD INTENT.

I am now out of all that now i am glad to say, but all i can do is share what i know from a dark part of my life. In my opinion now, this dark period of my life i went through, i have now turned into helping others. There is no association in these medi's to what i was once involved in. These medi's are purely for advancing the soul.

I know from the other message on here that it is clear the sect members have tracked me down, and are trying to turn people away from me.
I have been open from the begining when i joined avalon regarding my past, Yes i have written meditations for the sects, yes they had put their twist on them, no i am not proud of my past and i now dedicate all of my time helping others. Those who know me know this is true.
Sorry i have gone on a bit, and i hope i have answered your question.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:54 AM   #23
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

I have replyed to projectavalonmember's post in the above post.

But i will give another description on how things work.

Aura work can be used for good or bad.
Mer Ka Ba can be used for good or bad,
Any form of magic, which is only energy manipulation can be used for good or bad.

As i have said above, i have been very open from the begining regarding my past, I have nothing to hide, as i hope all can see only have good intent for all, hence i dedicate all my time answering everyones questions and are on avalon from the moment i wake to the time i sleep.
Yes i wrote meditations from arkadian/sumer scripts which were filtered down into many sects, yes they put their own dark spin on them. In the meditations on avalon which i have added are for good only. Its very simple, If i didnt want people to know my past, i wouldnt have told, But from this period in my life where i was involved in a certain order and no, not the one above, i have now used this knowledge for the purpose of helping others.

Thank you.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:28 AM   #24
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Anything, everything, I choose to use or feel or think or write is my free will choice.
It is always my personal responsability to discern or not to discern.

The information on energy work, whatever the exercises are , whatever the label or results that are promised or experienced,
it is always a personal responsabilty.

With the rise of the internet all this information is out in the open and part of the public domain.

Labeling a neutral thing evil or divine, satanic or form god, is tapping into the state of fear which is feeding the current status quo of the wolrd.

It is shifting and changing , yes.

But all who are stuck in labeling neutral things good/bad. all who are stuck in extreme duality, will prevent themselves to be part of the shift and will stay stuck in the old world.

Balance, allowing all free sentient beings to make their own choice and walk their own personal path, is what takes us to the next level of evolution.

Jenny ( this is a personal post )

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:23 PM   #25
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Without wanting to add more fuel to the fire, could you state in simple terms what the intended effect is of invoking the name "Sahtahnah" before the rest of the meditation?

It's identical to Satana.. Whom most of us know as the bad guy. As you may know the lucifer experiment is opposed to developing a natural Merkahbah. Invoking a name that has become so associated with this principle seems at first sight to be rather counter productive.

Can you explain?
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote