Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Announcements

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 11:48 AM   #176
Need2Know

Default Re: Welcome to the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi, JoMo:

Welcome. You're in the right place. The purpose of Avalon is to help you connect up with kindred spirits.

You're clearly a member of The Ground Crew or you'd not be here so early. At Camelot we get e-mails every day - many of which we simply cannot repond to - from people like yourself asking us what they can do.

We have no formula or instant answers, because everyone's situation is unique. But we do trust that if people start communicating across the world - and there will eventually be thousands of people here - then things will work themselves out and you'll find yourself in touch with the people you need to be. The universe really does work that way.

It's easy to slip into feeling powerless. But remember, that's how the Powers That Be want you to feel. It's all part of the control mechanism. The first thing to remember is that in order for someone to control you, they have to lie to you. So the very first action to free yourself is to spot the lies. It sounds like you're well on the way.

Very best, Bill
I think it's simply fantastic that the younger generation are WIDE AWAKE!!! And if they are not yet ......they soon will be.... by a 17 year old that is probably as inspired as I am with this reply.

free yourself........spot the lies........

I think I might borrow Bill's words for a tag line!
Old 09-10-2008, 02:41 PM   #177
gretsico
Avalon Senior Member

Firstly, big thanks to b&k much respect
I'm reading The handbook atm
am truly inspired by what i'm reading and
certainly recommend it to those who havent
i'm in australia and i think all those peeps who are
up for heading down under, u got the rite idea.
lets get this ball rolling
gretsico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:26 PM   #178
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

I was almost late for work yesterday because as I was leaving I got the very strong impression that first I needed to check on messages from other lightworkers. I came back and signed on, and there was new post announcing Project Avalon. I took a look and joined up immediately. I'm in southern California, not far from San Diego. I'm liking what I'm seeing here! I'm especially glad to see so many young people here. Looking forward to getting to know many of you better.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:17 PM   #179
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

8359 users on line!!!!
WOW, I have never seen a Forum so busy!
Amazing!!! Congrats Project Avalon!!!!!
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:19 PM   #180
Vandalis

Hey there. Im jamie in 20 and i live in Elgin, Scotland.

Hey Kerry and Bill, I like the new site. At last we now have a place where we the "ground crew" can get to gether and share resorcses and help those who need it. At the same time we can talk with each other and have thoughts or messeges from you your selfs.

Thought id just introduce myself and say i like the new site.

Peace~

Vandalis
Old 09-11-2008, 01:28 AM   #181
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hello, Everyone:

A very warm welcome to our new forum - and to our new site.

Very best to all - Bill
To all the fine facilitators of the Avalon kiosk,

Blessings to thee, one and all, for the exceptional manifestation and creation of a realm connecting the new energies, paradigms and individuals that have been led together.

In sincere appreciation, I extend:

Gratitude

Moments to reflect
giving thanks for life
opportunities abound
listen now
subtle
whispering sound

Celebrate bounty
with aligned attitude
witness the grace
wearing always
smiling face

Find purpose
within simple joys
connect from inside
on this splendid,
most miraculous ride

As all creations from the void, a variety of energies are coalescing here and not all are convergent. This is to be expected and with discernment and mild shields, luminous love and radiance shall prevail, as the predominant intentions have been set. The Temporary user attacks are evident, and a lesson in vampiric energies, for those with eyes to see.

I have donated fiscal resources, and I encourage all that have means to struggle through the paypal system, it often belches and requires perseverance.

What I want to provide exceeds fiscal support, and I will assist in all ways available to nurture and energize this wondrous creation.

The first signs of dispersion have been revealed here and stresses of overwhelm are apparent. I gently suggest that a minor enhancement of additional forum topics and structure may alleviate some of the divergence.

As an initial outline, I recommend the following headers be considered:
  • Ground Crew Connections
  • Ground Crew Material Resources
  • Ground Crew Personnel Resources
  • Current Economic Events
  • Current Global Events
  • Current Political Events
  • How To Instructions
  • Recommended Books
  • Recommended Videos
  • Recommended Weblinks
  • Spiritual Resources

Whatever format the moderates settle on, each poster contributes through discerning selection of posting locations.

Overwhelm

When life and events seem out of sorts
How to resist the urges for common retorts

Looking deeper for roots of circumstance
Addressing from awareness not trance

What really are these challenges faced
Are they important or focus misplaced

Do we remember to remain breezy and light
Without entrapment into the game and fight

Will we look back on them in mirth
With each new day experiencing birth

Written for mere contrast and perspective
Hoping this is received as intended, reflective

Namaste!
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:55 AM   #182
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Hi there,

We will be in Sedona from 9/15 to 9/28 approx.... although we may be traveling around the Southwest during that time. After that we fly to Australia for the Nexus conference where we will be speaking...

Kerry
I LOVE Sedona, especially Boynton Canyon's vortex. You can literally feel the energy shooting out of the roof of your crown chakra there...it's amazing!

I was there a couple months ago and actually caught some spirits on film at the Boynton Canyon vortex. An author contacted me and wants to use them in her book.

You can check them out here:
http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/...p?topic=1076.0

I hope you get the chance to go there!

Gregg
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:55 AM   #183
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

This is the first time I have participated in a forum and I hope to increase my knowledge of its workings immensely in the next few months.
I am very grateful to Bill and Kerry for coming out with all the information (sometimes at great risk to themselves) at the Project Camelot site.
It is good to know that there is HOPE in all the madness we see around ourselves on a daily basis.
A big "hello" to my fellow Canadians and to Everyone on this site!
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:26 PM   #184
Archmond

Congratulations Project Avalon Staff.

The Forum layout, colors and efects are amazing.

The content was wisely arranged in several areas and menus.

It's surely astounding the growth speed, in number of users, that this forum has experienced.

This one is the best I have seen so far that deals with alternative knowledge.

Best Regards
Old 09-11-2008, 02:07 PM   #185
Softy1107
Avalon Senior Member

A warm hello to everyone.

I found this site by accidentally clicking someones thread, on a forum i cant remember, this happend about 4 and half hours ago!!
I cant get away from the PC, most of the things discussed here, are sooooooo out there, and beyond, that my mind went blank hours ago, but heres the kicker, my hart chakra has been resonating like crazy ive never felt annything like this before!!!
I am realy enyoing reading all the threads here, u all are wonderfull people, i will be reading this forum in the future and probably ask some questions from time to time, i hope i dont become a nuisance

peace with yourselfs
Softy1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:26 PM   #186
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 04:07 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:13 PM   #187
leviathan

A very nice site. We are L E V I A T H A N.
The job ahead will be difficult and not for all.
IC
Old 09-11-2008, 09:59 PM   #188
Yex

Greetings all,

Thanks to Bill & Kerry for this forum

nearly 1300 users on line at the moment!

it`s a busy place, with some impressive members, good luck from the U.K.

Yex

Old 09-11-2008, 11:55 PM   #189
Kris Riley
Avalon Senior Member

Glad to be here. Thanks Bill & Kerry for the invite and am excited for this movement of beings and the positive vibrations being stirred. My family and I are from Alaska, but recently relocated to northern Michigan. There are many reasons. Number one being family elders needing help. At the same time we are being blessed with a large amount of land to dwell upon and build on in the future. We are learning valuable lessons from our Grandmother who is teaching us the art of canning and preserving of food. Also being around Grandma and Grandpa is teaching us how short our time is here.

I'm personally reflecting upon my moment to moment living and how it can be modified to positively affect the universe around me. My challenges are told in my star chart, which is full of squares, which I'm told isn't bad, just going to be an intense ride.

I'm reaching out here to meet peacefull minded beings who may be in the area where my family and I live to communicate and express any concerns about survival and community. We have fertile land, clean water easily accessed and lots of forest around us. Our goal is to self sustain as much as we can learn. That is one of the reasons this forum is so exciting, because we can share ideas and knowledge from all parts of the globe. We like the idea of Willing Workers On Organic Farms. I've not been a part of this movement, but friends are. The idea of having a place to come together, grow and tend food that can be shared and preserved is very appealing. Anyways, I'll sign off for now and look forward to reading in this forum from now on. It is really a great opportunity. I'm grateful to be here. Peace - Kris
Kris Riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:57 PM   #190
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

hey everybody i'm chris and i'm lookin forward to seeing what becomes of this place. big fan project camelot and i do a lot of linking people in this direction.
pleased to be a part of the community.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #191
steve_johnson#985907-1
Avalon Senior Member

my name is steve and i am glad to be here.
steve_johnson#985907-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:38 AM   #192
RoyLent

Just found this forum and am encouraged by all the activity. I am 76 and live in Costa Rica. I am part of a clutter of different people involved in starting communities. I guess I am definitely "ground crew" specializing in energy and food production in the humid tropics.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:41 AM   #193
Slim
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,
Have been reading project camelot for some time, much to the amusement of family and friends, who think i`m a conspiracy theorist freak.
I feel sorry for them, they still believe what they see and read in the mainstream media.
I consider myself lucky to have found this site and now be able to interact with like minded individuals.
I have started to stock my van with essentials, so that we can leave at a moments notice, my partner has started to believe.
I keep getting an urge to flee to the mountains, but the time doesn`t seem right yet, i keep getting the idea that i have to convince more people to prepare themselves.
At times i feel like an outcast, but inside, i know, i just know that i am here for a reason.
Time seems to be in freefall at the moment, it`s going to fast.
If there is anyone else in my area who feels the same, please contact me, so that we can start to organise ourselves.
Sorry to go on so much in my first post, but i feel at home here!

Cheers,
Slim.
Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:15 PM   #194
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Checked out Project Camelot this morning as I do most days, and bingo I see, read and joined PA Forum -- asap.
I'm sure this site will become huge and full of interesting intellect !!
Very happy to have become a member here.
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:42 AM   #195
taiji
Avalon Senior Member

any one have a idee when it going to blow
taiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:17 AM   #196
truth4theZoo
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everybody,

my first official posting on the forum to introduce myself. English isn't my foreign language so please be clement(?!)
I guess like everybody else i'm looking for a greater perspective on the things to come but also on the things that happend ages ago.
It's really a pleasure to stand side by side with all of you. In my area its hard to find awaken people and the so called sheeple are nearly everywere I learned a lot in the last couple of years about everything that could be valuable for a free mind education - so the most thing i'm looking forward right now is the interview of Jordan Maxwell which was made by Bill & Kerry a few days ago. Symbolism as it is the most important topic of Mr. Maxwell seems to be one of the key elements to understand the complex of hidden knowledge on a world wide scale. So let's talk, listen and finally understand everyday a little bit more!
Needles to say that my great respect and the best wishes goes out to Bill & Kerry for there great work and to everybody who is supporting our growing rebellion of thoughts. Keep up the great work!
truth4theZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:34 PM   #197
currybai

My first post. Recent college grad, nyc, love this forum
Old 09-17-2008, 12:10 AM   #198
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Welcome to the Forum

wow ! love the blue my favorite color
sky blue to more precise.
just arrived so i am new to this forum
I have just finished reading 12th Planet by Zecharia sitchin
4 week wait for delivery from amazon i thought it was coming via the amazon.
I am really interested in ET Disclosure topics. and how Disclosure might unfold
It all feels perfectly natural to me to except ET into my world, and its only a a matter of time before an official statment of sorts comes about.
But before that happens my gut feeling is there's a storm brewing
and after that....
the the sun will shine

martin m
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:35 AM   #199
Rico749

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiji View Post
any one have a idee when it going to blow
Thursday, the 12th of Never

Think Love...Follow your heart

Peace IS

Rico
Old 09-17-2008, 03:28 AM   #200
isorec
Avalon Senior Member

Osiyo!

Ga-li-e-li-ga

Thank you, I am grateful for your efforts!
isorec is offline   Reply With Quote