Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #1
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Pardon me, but I can't seem to walk properly - Clinton and the Pope

Anyone else find it interesting that both the Pope and Hillary Clinton have 'slipped and fallen' and broken their right arm?

Symbolism anyone?
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pardon me, but I can't seem to walk properly - Clinton and the Pope

And now they will have to use their left hands more, so right brain...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:47 PM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Anyone else find it interesting that both the Pope and Hillary Clinton have 'slipped and fallen' and broken their right arm?

Symbolism anyone?
This just happen?

Interesting!

Except that Hillary broke her right elbow, not arm.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:42 AM   #4
no caste

I took note of it, too, and wondered. First an elbow, then wrist. I see now: both on the 17th. Maybe these illuminati-types should be careful with their arms, fingers, balance... August 17?

Also, they both had surgery - for broken bones. Isn't this type of thing usually just set? (Never mind, it's all joints here, more difficult.)

Wednesday - June17, 2009

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton recuperating - trying to text - after spill that broke her elbow
Updated Thursday, June 18th 2009, 8:59 PM
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...#ixzz0M34qFsRO

WASHINGTON - Secretary of State Clinton faces surgery and a lengthy recuperation after breaking her right elbow during a tumble Wednesday.

Clinton fell about 5 p.m. in the State Department basement while heading for her car and a White House meeting along with special ambassador for Afghanistan and Pakistan Richard Holbrooke.

--------------------------

Friday, Jul 17, 2009

Pope Slips and Breaks Right Wrist on Vacation
Published: July 17, 2009
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/18/wo...33a&ei=5087%0A

ROME — Pope Benedict XVI fractured his right wrist in a fall early Friday morning while on vacation in northern Italy, the Vatican said. He was released from the hospital later in the day after undergoing successful surgery.

Last edited by no caste; 07-23-2009 at 03:46 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:01 AM   #5
no caste

Joints?

This means: Obama is going to legalize marijuana. There will be grow ops in the deep underground bases, instead of weird skank. The crops will be taxed when sold to customers. He will rescue the American economy with the proceeds of legal pot. He will receive the Pope's blessing for this new enterprise.

17?

This means: [I am SO bad at numerology]. 1 + 7 = 8. Eight looks like an "as above so below" figure. If you tip it sideways, it is the infinity symbol.

{it's the best I could do}
Old 07-23-2009, 04:11 AM   #6
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

What do you think it means, 14? Do tell!
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:42 AM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Lucifer is scrambling to find another right-hand man and right-hand women. There's always something...right Lucifer?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:26 PM   #8
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Maby they where having sex standing up and they both fell in the same direction.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #9
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

This happened in the month of July, Cancer. Also the United States was born under the sign of Cancer.

THE GLYPH OF CANCER

This image is evocative of the claws of the crab. There is tenacity to Cancer in its pursuit of goals. Once achieved this tenacity continues by hanging on and holding together what is possessed. A crab will hang onto something tenaciously and not let go even if it means it will lose a claw (break an arm). The sign is governed by the Moon and when it is out of sync Lunacy. The Pope and Hillary are tenacious and hanging desperately to a system that no longer works, Lunacy. The manipulation is taking it's toll. This is Cancer in it's negative aspect. Also they are getting sum Pi in their face, what goes around comes around and the sum of July17,2009.

What needs to happen is a balance

More about all of this concept at

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...postcount=1539

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...postcount=1546

Last edited by judykott; 07-23-2009 at 03:41 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #10
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

According to many whistle blowers there are competing factions within the elites right? And basically, they are in an unhappy marriage trying to work together to pull off this whole new world order deal, but at the same time, vying for who will actually have control as it plays out and going about it in different ways. Competing "Illuminati" etc.

So let's say that the Clinton's, Bush's, Vatican are part of one of the competing factions. This would be backed up by Eric John Phelps kind of research etc. Now let's say that there is a competing faction which is not as Vatican related consisting of Brzezinski faction, Obama admin and possibly Rockefellers among others.

This would explain the legitimate race for president between Hillary and Obama where we had a significant portion of the media really trying to get Clinton in. Obama was not an automatic shoe in, some of the elite supported his move, some supported Hillary, so it was more like the people decided they would rather have the obama poison over the clinton poison.

So what does it mean when two of the figureheads of one faction have their arms / elbows broken? We know that the powers that be use symbols to communicate with each other right?

Maybe broken arms mean that their power is being broken. A symbol that there's a new sheriff in town and the power of the vatican related elite has had it's arm broken... forcefully.

We do know that the month after Clinton broke her arm, she was hardly in the media and hasn't been a force to be reckoned with at all. Then the next time she's in the news is at a CFR conference where she says that the CFR are the ones telling the government what to do. Maybe CFR is part of the Brzezinski Rockefeller related elite, rather than the Vatican related elite and she is bowing down to her new masters? After that she's back in the news again, maybe towing more into line with the CFR elite agenda? Coincidences?

Just a possibility I'm throwing out there, interesting coninkydink to have world leaders 'slipping and falling' and breaking their arms nonetheless huh?

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 07-23-2009 at 04:00 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote