Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 01-20-2009, 09:39 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Guaranteed CRISIS on January 21st or 22nd 2009 - Colin Powell AND Joe Biden

Most on here will probably have seen this video banded about on the internet at certain times over recent months-i am posting this now as it's the 21st tomorrow and we shall see if there is any credibility in these strong statements.

Both Colin Powell and Joe Biden on the same day said THERE WILL BE a crisis coming up. Colin Powell says it will be on January 21st or 22nd.

If a major crisis does happen then WE WILL KNOW that they had prior knowledge about it just like they did with 9/11.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kfJjtTL3rJk
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Guaranteed CRISIS on January 21st or 22nd 2009 - Colin Powell AND Joe Biden

We will see!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:48 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Guaranteed CRISIS on January 21st or 22nd 2009 - Colin Powell AND Joe Biden

I don't really advocate stuff like this but i always remain curious to the outcomes of such bold predictions-we know the blossom predictions don't we??lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Yup, I hear ya!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:16 PM   #5
Aisuru Chiku
Avalon Senior Member

SOoooooooooooo glad to see you again:
thank you for your new post!!!
We really look forward to your news everyday

Welcome back
Aisuru Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:43 PM   #6
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

you see i still say it Barak is showing all the outward signs of a condemed man....it has been mentioned elsewhere on this site and i agree....he looks like he is just about to enter a hornets nest and has no choice like he was groomed to be a patsy, no amount of cash or favouratism could make up for it......poor bas***d

kindest regards and deepest respect Dave Caster
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:49 PM   #7
Kathleen

Could the "crisis" be the escalation of rhetoric between the two Korea's?

Or perhaps he'll call a bank holiday which will start.......... (fill in the blank).

Whatever the case may be and however we feel about "him", we can put enough harmonious vibe out there to preclude any wickedness....

can we not?

Peacefully and respectfully~ Kathleen
Old 01-21-2009, 12:07 AM   #8
no caste

jeez - I thought there were no guarantees in life.

I sure was relieved to see you back on the forum too!

i missed you - chain gang news!!

Last edited by no caste; 02-10-2009 at 07:44 PM. Reason: removed pic: water was low ebb (not rising) - new moon
Old 01-21-2009, 12:58 AM   #9
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Cliff High has mentioned these predictions a couple of times in his interviews over the last couple of months.

What his ALTA work has turned up is a flat spot for a few days, and then something coming up on the 26th which could fit the bill.

George Ure let out a bit more of his own interpretation, and said he thought the crisis could play out in the persian gulf, with a ship grounding being the marker for it to start, and for it to potentially have an aspect of the cuban missile crisis.

Another of George Ure's long time financial analysts with a good record, has said that all the factors which would be needed to set the stage for a severe drop in the markets has now been fulfilled, and he says there could be a drop to between 4600 and 6400, if I recall the numbers correctly. Which doesn't mean this will happen, but just that the natural support for the market staying at the current level is gone, per the Elliot wave system of calculating such things.

Iran and Israel have both been mentioned as potential players in a confrontation, should one occur.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:00 AM   #10
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Curiously reading this (not the video) felt like a deja-vu to me.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:51 AM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post

Whatever the case may be and however we feel about "him", we can put enough harmonious vibe out there to preclude any wickedness....

can we not?

Peacefully and respectfully~ Kathleen
We can but some people on here seem more interested in negativity and "I told you so" and it's very pathetic.

I mean, way to go people. You can wallow around in your negativity like a pig in filth. I would rather have a bit of optimism as doom and gloom is not good for the soul.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:22 AM   #12
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

some unpleasant activities are slated to happen but will NOT happen because the angels are blocking it...anyway i've out of the uk at the moment and cant access my store of beans and water (yummy!), so i am hereby stating that nothing will happen....
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:09 AM   #13
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Guaranteed CRISIS on January 21st or 22nd 2009 - Colin Powell AND Joe Biden

Looking into my crystal ball, I say .... hmmm what's that..
nothing will happen. That's my guess...

Sorry, but could not resist. Have you too noticed how many have excelent hind sight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
some unpleasant activities are slated to happen but will NOT happen because the angels are blocking it...anyway i've out of the uk at the moment and cant access my store of beans and water (yummy!), so i am hereby stating that nothing will happen....
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:52 PM   #14
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

And the Crisis was ? ? ? ? ?

Or do you suppose they were just referring to the economic tsunami?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:56 PM   #15
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi KathyT,

And the crisis was?

I really suggest you take a look at the last three months.

Economic bailouts, Israel and Gaza, Iraq, Afghanistan, cabinet hic-ups, closing of central Asian air force bases, problems in Pakistan, problems in Mexico just to mention a few.

We don't even mention the fact that he made U turns because the 'behind the scenes' guys have told him what he will do. How do we know this? By the selection of secretary posts which seem to be so un-Obama like in a free world.

It was me that started a thread in this forum about Obama realizing that he was set up. Just that alone, which whilst openly is not a major crisis, for sure gave him some pillow talk to discuss with his missus.

The crisis, the major happening is 'all of the above' and that is just what we know.

The question should not be "And the crisis was?" but should be, "And the repercussion will be?" or "And the solution will be?"

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
And the Crisis was ? ? ? ? ?

Or do you suppose they were just referring to the economic tsunami?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:03 AM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

We can dance around it with semantics but the bottom line is that no crisis actually happened in that time period.

People blew the words out of proportion.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote