Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default It's okay to be gullible.

That's the point of incarnating in a body. The distraction of flesh seperates our awareness from spirit so that we can have a pure ignorant start in life, and our journey goes from there.

Life is not a Test.
There is no Pass or Fail.

There is only Experience.
Experience is the ends and the means.

We don't have to get it right 'or else'.

A spiritual experience is great, but a physical experience is also.

Some tend to look down on those caught up in the 'traps' of this modern age of TV's, Playstation, fashion, sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, sport, celebrity gossip - but maybe those ignorant 'sheeple' are actually fulfilling the purpose of life more fully than one who rejects such frivolities?

They're here doing what they incarnated for.

Why shouldn't those things (TV, fashion, etc) be enjoyed for what they are? They haven't existed in any other era, maybe we shouldn't miss our opportunity to experience them, while they last?

I see people giving all kinds of warnings about having to be enlightened, and raise our vibration, be ready for Maitreya, watch out for demons, beware this, get right now, etc.

Don't worry about it.

It's all experience.

So we don't 'get it' in this life?
Is everything decided by just one life?

It's our true self, our higher spirit, that is collecting all these experiences, from multiple lives, and that is the part of us doing all the learning, not this meat bag we're inhabiting - and that higher part of us is eternally secure.

Maybe somebody has already done the enlightened, spiritually wise thing in a prior life? Maybe they're here this time to experience the darker side? or any number of experiences in between - to fill in the gaps our higher self is looking to explore, in order to learn from.

Once our higher self has experienced, and learned, all it needs to 'ascend' (both light and dark) then it will move on to higher realms - by Default.
We don't need to force anything from our side,
and especially don't need to stress out about our eternal fate.

Even if the climate goes bust.
Even if we run out of oil and the dollar crashes.
Even if the "bad guys" 'win'.
Even if not enough of humanity has achieved 'oneness' before the galactic superwave hits.
Even if we're not personally "51% Good" by '2012'.
Even if alien motherships appear over every capital city then land on the whitehouse lawn promising to give us world peace and high technology, welcoming us into the Galactic Federation of Light! (...but oh no, it's really all a Bluebeam lie and the aliens are programmable life forms created in a gov't lab for the Illuminati 'strong delusion' - to fool even the 'elect', if that were possible...)
It's all just another Experience.

Experience is the only goal of each incarnation.
It's all right.
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:50 PM   #2
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It's okay to be gullible.

What a great post!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #3
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
It's all right.
Nice very nice, hmmm... beautiful... transcending!... ugly... holistic.. the great sh*tshow!

thank you, 100thmonkey
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: It's okay to be gullible.

Exactly you need to just enjoy your life because even though this might not be

your last life it would be a waste of an entire lifetime to always be worrying or

griped in fear its taken me years to realize to just live and enjoy life regardless

of all the bs going around honestlly idc if 2012 is the end of the world if people

wanna manipulate other people go ahead because some people choose to be

manipulated and thats there descision and if people wanna live there life in a

false reality hey it's there choice people have had amazing life's not knowing the

truth and some people are happier that way It basically comes down to this

you choose your own reality and whether it's good or bad its still your reality

and you can make the worst or best out of it because its up to you

Last edited by joe2288; 12-11-2009 at 06:18 PM.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #5
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed, a great post.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #6
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

100thmonkey, you couldn't have put it any better! That's a superb thumbnail sketch of what we're here for. (I wish I'd thought of it.)
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:48 PM   #7
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I'd much prefer to be labelled gullible and explore life then to walk with my head down believing everything MSM tells me. Wouldn't that be boring.

My wife might like it because I wouldn't be on the computer as much!!!
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:59 PM   #8
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Freedom, freedom of spirit. Freedom to explore anything and everything we wish to. This is soo important to me!

The church would always stop enquiring minds asking questions by saying "Its of the devil!!' We have the same thing here, except its "Disinformation!!

The whole world opens up when we stop categorising everything into good or bad. The magic is beyond good or bad.

Love and Light

Carmen
Old 12-11-2009, 09:13 PM   #9
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

100thMonkey,

Experienced is everything...Your 'you' will tell you what resonates and what does'nt...Just gotta pay attention. It's all a game...play it with strategy.

Good thread

Thank you

Peace
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:21 AM   #10
WarriorServant
Banned

I have a ski lodge in Texas. Who would like to buy it?

I'll sell it for $500.

You can move in right away.

It makes $230,000 every winter.

Best deal on the Internet!
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:29 AM   #11
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

You are so lucky to have a ski lodge in Texas! Who did you buy it off?
Old 12-12-2009, 01:31 AM   #12
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I have a ski lodge in Texas. Who would like to buy it?

I'll sell it for $500.

You can move in right away.

It makes $230,000 every winter.

Best deal on the Internet!
Yeah, well, there's a difference between being gullible and being dumb.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:58 AM   #13
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

WS, although the thread title became a play on your own, this topic is something I've been wanting to post for a while and is intended for the entire forum, not just as a response to you.
It was your thread that inspired me to finally get it together though, and also gave me a title better than the ones I had been thinking of... so, thanks.

Just to clarify,
I'm not promoting gullibility, in fact I actively resist gullibility in myself as much as possible - but I am saying that it's okay - because I don't believe there's anything to fear in an afterlife if we don't get things right here and now.

The link in my sig may give a better understanding of where I'm coming from.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:47 AM   #14
Pangaea
Avalon Senior Member

observe as much as you can, learn as much as you can, both the good and the bad, the relevent and the irrelevent, the bright and the dark. From what you have learnt always be aware but never belive.

Your only belief is the fact of infinite possibilies which is more then anyone could possibly every ask for.

So take the weight off your sholders, know thats its enough to just be aware.
Pangaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:08 AM   #15
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
That's the point of incarnating in a body. The distraction of flesh seperates our awareness from spirit so that we can have a pure ignorant start in life, and our journey goes from there.

Life is not a Test.
There is no Pass or Fail.

There is only Experience.
Experience is the ends and the means.

We don't have to get it right 'or else'.

A spiritual experience is great, but a physical experience is also.

Some tend to look down on those caught up in the 'traps' of this modern age of TV's, Playstation, fashion, sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, sport, celebrity gossip - but maybe those ignorant 'sheeple' are actually fulfilling the purpose of life more fully than one who rejects such frivolities?

They're here doing what they incarnated for.

Why shouldn't those things (TV, fashion, etc) be enjoyed for what they are? They haven't existed in any other era, maybe we shouldn't miss our opportunity to experience them, while they last?

I see people giving all kinds of warnings about having to be enlightened, and raise our vibration, be ready for Maitreya, watch out for demons, beware this, get right now, etc.

Don't worry about it.

It's all experience.

So we don't 'get it' in this life?
Is everything decided by just one life?

It's our true self, our higher spirit, that is collecting all these experiences, from multiple lives, and that is the part of us doing all the learning, not this meat bag we're inhabiting - and that higher part of us is eternally secure.

Maybe somebody has already done the enlightened, spiritually wise thing in a prior life? Maybe they're here this time to experience the darker side? or any number of experiences in between - to fill in the gaps our higher self is looking to explore, in order to learn from.

Once our higher self has experienced, and learned, all it needs to 'ascend' (both light and dark) then it will move on to higher realms - by Default.
We don't need to force anything from our side,
and especially don't need to stress out about our eternal fate.

Even if the climate goes bust.
Even if we run out of oil and the dollar crashes.
Even if the "bad guys" 'win'.
Even if not enough of humanity has achieved 'oneness' before the galactic superwave hits.
Even if we're not personally "51% Good" by '2012'.
Even if alien motherships appear over every capital city then land on the whitehouse lawn promising to give us world peace and high technology, welcoming us into the Galactic Federation of Light! (...but oh no, it's really all a Bluebeam lie and the aliens are programmable life forms created in a gov't lab for the Illuminati 'strong delusion' - to fool even the 'elect', if that were possible...)
It's all just another Experience.

It's all right.
I think you can sum up life in one sentence: Don't take it too seriously!!!!

HOWEVER: Life is a test. If you no longer want to suffer and keep coming back again and again to work out karma, don't get distracted by the "show". Yes its all experience but after the millionth time it gets a bit boring don't you think?

IMO: Keep your eye on the goal: reunite with infinite consciousness and help your brothers and sisters along the way.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:54 AM   #16
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

I have to humbly disagree with this whole statement.

I would have thought that the purpose of life was indeed to die to self? To ascend to something higher than just the physicality of the illusion we understand to be our lives at this moment in time, this fleshly paradise of wanton lust which is in fact a disease of the "mind" in the physicality of this being-ness.

Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps I need to know who paris hilton is fornicating with and perhaps I need to revel in the knowledge of carnal desire and craving, perhaps striving for spirituality and a oneness of this existence is indeed folly and I need to die to spirit and engage fully in this existence on an experiential level.

Perhaps I got it all wrong, and I have to sadly admit that there are a few who have answered in this thread who seemingly advocate the view posited that really surprise me.

It just goes to show, one can never take anything for granted. As for me, I will continue to strive for the goal as I see it and I have to say that for me, this does not include the blind "enjoyment" of those things such as were mentioned in the primary post which to me appear to be a part of the disease rather than part of a learning curve, a life's essence, so to speak.

Z

Last edited by Zeddo; 12-12-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:44 PM   #17
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post

Perhaps I got it all wrong,

Z

Hi Zeddo,

I don't believe you have it all wrong I think what you're saying is correct, but equally the essence of what 100th monkey wrote is also correct.

Ultimately none of it really matters......I also believe that we are all on the spiritual path some are running others are walking and some are even going backwards but in the end we all will get there, some faster than others thats all.

For me life is about finding joy, consciousness at its root is an expression of joy and love i believe. I think Jesus summed it up best "be in the world but not of it".....don't get caught up in the play and practice non-attachment.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:05 PM   #18
GoingToFast
Banned

This genious came to my mind when I read your post :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:18 PM   #19
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post

I would have thought that the purpose of life was indeed to die to self? To ascend to something higher than just the physicality of the illusion we understand to be our lives at this moment in time, this fleshly paradise of wanton lust which is in fact a disease of the "mind" in the physicality of this being-ness.

Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps I need to know who paris hilton is fornicating with and perhaps I need to revel in the knowledge of carnal desire and craving, perhaps striving for spirituality and a oneness of this existence is indeed folly and I need to die to spirit and engage fully in this existence on an experiential level.

Perhaps I got it all wrong...Z
Zeddo I wouldn't say you're wrong, I'd just say there's no need to be afraid of failing to 'die to self', before you die physically.
Not that you are, but some seem to be worried about it, with a sense of urgency that is almost paranoia.

I don't think it's necessary to complete a full awakening in one lifetime, since that's the goal of the higher self, not necessarily the physical self.

That sense of desire to learn comes from our higher self, and feeding it is by no means wrong. I would never criticise a search for truth, or knowledge in any way. I just think it's not something to be stressed over.

Achieving awareness is a default result of experience.
Even if we purposely tried to not learn we'd still learn something out of that, or at least our higher self would.
One life time might be incredibly unproductive, but our higher self would learn from that and may then incarnate in another life with a set of circumstances likely to bring us some harsh lessons rapidly.
Some of those 3rd world children who starve in short, brutal, diseased lives are an example. Such lives seem meaningless and pointless, especially if one believes in a god behind it all, but really there is something learned, and the experience is not a total waste.

A sense of duty or purpose might be genetically bred, or socially bred, and we can enter into lives like that for the purpose of learning what they have to share, then next life we may need a break from such harshness and Paris Hilton watching might be a nice relief (personally I'm not interested, but it'd be very taxing to try to 'counter the culture' on such a subject.)
Old 12-12-2009, 02:23 PM   #20
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

the path we walk ... is of our own individual nature ...
the plan of such ... set out oh so long ago ...

each of us ... individuals ...
sovereign ...

too much focus exerted upon another's path ...
what their experience is lacking ... what they are doing incorrectly ...
what they should be doing and how they should do it ...
what they should not be doing ...

and too much focus ... on what others should ... or should not believe ...

the path we walk ... is of our own self ...
beneficial is it for the greater of all ... when we focus upon our own experiences ... our own self ...

our own truth ...

from this inner focus ... we come to know who we really are ...
and from knowing who we are ... we become respectful ... and tolerant ... of who others are ...
and to allow ... others to be ... their selves ...

and walk ... their path ...

greater is the benefit to this world ... when our energy ... is spent focusing ...
within our selves ...
learning ... from our experiences ...
living ... in joy ... and fulfillment ...
to the best of our ability ...
consciously ... stemming from the core of who we are ...
and what we have learned ... thus far ...
and what we are open to ... in the next moment ...

when we say ... another is gullible ... what then are we doing ...
we are judging ...
do we really know what is most appropriate for another ...
we can only know what is beneficial for our own selves ...
our intuition ... if we allow it to ... will always direct us to where we need to be ...
what we need to experience ...
when we need to experience it ...
we ... the judge of our selves ...
and allow others ... to experience ... or not ...

as long as we experience what we do ... consciously ... and discerningly ...
and what we experience feels appropriate to do so ...
and we are not causing harm ... to our selves ... to another ... or to this earth ...
then we are where we need to be ...
we are walking our path as it has been laid out for us ...
by us ...
and ultimately ... for the greater good of all ...

focus ... on where our own path leads us ...
being open minded ... to every experience ... large or small ... that arrives before us ...
and to discern ... wisely of the heart and mind ... how much energy ... we give to that experience ...
what feels appropriate ...
and what does not ...
for our selves ...

respect and tolerance of where another's intuition guides them ...
and allow others to experience that of which they choose to ... via their free will ...
as we trust others will respect what we individually feel we are drawn to experience ...
without prejudice ... without judgement ...

there is no pass or fail ... there is just ...
experience ...

there is learning ... always there is learning ...
may it be through the experience of joy ... or the experience of challenges ...
we always learn ...

the teaching ... is for our own selves yes ...
but greater than what we individuallly learn ... is how from that teaching ... can we make this earth ... a more loving place to live ...
of less pushing ... of greater allowing ...
of less judgement ... of greater respect ...

we have lost the essence of who we really are ... and now ... we are once again remembering ...
our lesson ... how to conclude harming one another ... harming this planet ...
to turn the denseness we have created ... on this earth ... to energy which is of greater light ... of freedom ...

through experiences ...

a specific experience for one is not always beneficial of an experience to another ...
we are all different tiles in the grand mosaic of life ...
each stunningly crafted ... each a requirement to the whole ...
never to pass quick judgement on another as to what they feel they need to create ...
rather ... observe with respect ... with dignity ... their experience ...
observe ... the beauty ... within them ...
observation in itself ... is a beneficial experience for our own selves ...
a very significant one ...

gullible has such a negative connotation to it ...
perhaps we should say ... it is ok to experience ... with discernment ... with wisdom ...
and with heart ...
that of which we feel to experience ...

and for others ... to observe ... and know ...
it is ok ...
for the good of all ...
for the good of the greater picture ...
coming up ...

focus on ... where our own path leads us ...

allow and respect ...
others to be ...
their selves ...
experiencing ... what they feel to experience ...

it is ok ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:25 PM   #21
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: It's okay to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Freedom, freedom of spirit. Freedom to explore anything and everything we wish to. This is soo important to me!

The church would always stop enquiring minds asking questions by saying "Its of the devil!!' We have the same thing here, except its "Disinformation!!

The whole world opens up when we stop categorising everything into good or bad. The magic is beyond good or bad.

Love and Light

Carmen
the magic ... really is BEyond good and bad ...

the magic ... is BEing ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #22
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
too much focus exerted upon another's path ...
what their experience is lacking ... what they are doing incorrectly ...
what they should be doing and how they should do it ...
what they should not be doing ...

and too much focus ... on what others should ... or should not believe ...
Thanks for that futureyes.
I confess I still have more to learn in regard to that quoted above, or at least put into practice, but I'm getting there...
Old 12-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #23
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Nice cozy discussion in here...

I agree with most posts, there are many different ways to look at Life! Hard to say one is right another is wrong, when all have our own unique Divine Plan for this life.

At some level, souls are just here for experience, at some we have very specific missions to help raise up the whole.

I certainly agree that we should not take ourselves to seriously, whatever our purpose, this is the Divine comedy after all, and one of the things that will make life bearable and fun here is when we are willing to laugh at ourselves!

Have a good laugh!!!!

What happens on earth, really is like a ride, an amusement ride, or a film, in the Schoolroom of infinity. Experiences we can take with us on our soul journey's throughout creation, yet more than just an experience, a challenge and opportunity to grow and BEcome MORE.

To me, the ultimate goal in Life here is to Be below, all we are above.

Meaning, each of us does indeed have a higher Self, an I AM Self, which we are an extension of. The ultimate goal is to realize this truly through Self realization, human know thySelf, and Be that I AM here in embodiment by moving beyond the ego, beyond the thinker, into the state of BEing here in the Now.

I suggest we are all unique expressions of the infinite. We are here to shine our unique divine Light by Being an open door for our own heart Flame, our own God Flame.

This is fun! This is Life! This is what it's all about.

And right now, there is plenty of darkness to shine our Light on, not much better time to choose to Be ~ !

As for forgiveness and making mistakes, we must have the strength to forgive ourselves, or we will never forgive others. We're not here to be perfect, we're here to remember who we really are regardless of our past decisions. We are Sons and Daughters of the infinite having a material experience. I say, remember who you are beyond the thinker and Be Below all you are above ~ Just Be.

14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:15 PM   #24
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
The ultimate goal is to realize this truly through Self realization, human know thySelf, and Be that I AM here in embodiment by moving beyond the ego, beyond the thinker, into the state of BEing here in the Now.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #25
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

now hears a thread I can read...

not as much ego one this one :}
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote