Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-09-2009, 10:14 PM   #151
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

Last edited by mudra; 03-10-2009 at 08:36 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:13 AM   #152
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all...

You know, to do this on Saturdays was probably a bad idea [for me anyhow]...cause I missed it again...and I'm very irritated that I did, which is not a good emotion!
Anyway, no matter......the point is that it's working....and I did it the following day and had tears too.....but I'm having [good] tears a lot at the moment....it's one of those 'release' times....as we approach the glorious Rift.

love to all.

ps there are very special frequecies I have encoded into this piece, not just the Solfeggio tones [which are very interesting]...if anyone likes, I can go into more detail....and perhaps provide a breakdown of exactly what is happening in the audio file.....?
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:01 PM   #153
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
Hello all...

You know, to do this on Saturdays was probably a bad idea [for me anyhow]...cause I missed it again...and I'm very irritated that I did, which is not a good emotion!
Anyway, no matter......the point is that it's working....and I did it the following day and had tears too.....but I'm having [good] tears a lot at the moment....it's one of those 'release' times....as we approach the glorious Rift.

love to all.

ps there are very special frequecies I have encoded into this piece, not just the Solfeggio tones [which are very interesting]...if anyone likes, I can go into more detail....and perhaps provide a breakdown of exactly what is happening in the audio file.....?
Please do. I'm very interested. We can also deal with this on a PM if you like.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #154
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Marian-Librarian, I am new one here, I saw your post today. I want to tell you that I saw them - the Tibetian monks - two weeks ago, during the meditation. They were in two paralel lines, with candles, perhaps hundreds of them. They were beautifull in their silence and light from the candles. I knew they are suporting us, this was my biggest feeling.
Love for all. - KRUVEL

Last edited by Oliver; 03-11-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #155
Marian-Librarian
Project Avalon Researcher

Wow..awesome.

Haven't been able to join for a few weeks now...too much work at school, but still hear the prayer wheels going.....at times
and someone(s) calling my name...

especially during that waking/sleeping short time.

Thanks for letting me know that you saw them...how awesome.
Good to always know that we are not just imaginining things...

Marian-Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #156
technoshamanic
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings,

This is my first message. I have signed up today strictly for the purpose of voicing these concerns.

DISCLAIMER: Please do not take offense in any of these comments, these are meant strictly as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, meaning I have some issues with how this works right now but I also propose solutions!

I strongly feel that the main objective at this point should be getting out the message and not overly complicating things (or at least introduce gradation, i.e. have this as an option for those that like to experiment, but accept each has their own best method).

We need to unite around the intent and simplify it for everyone or we will loose a lot of people!!!

PROBLEMS I SEE ALONG WITH SOLUTIONS I PROPOSE

1. Web site

a) Lack of structure
SOLUTION: clean up the interface, revise and implement a better menu structure, include a language menu for easier access to language-specific content

b) Difficult coordination of participative content creation
SOLUTION: start with implementing a CMS with rights/permissions and/or Wiki so that more people can participate in creating the content!

b) Heavy content
SOLUTION: strive towards a slim diet with content (i.e. don't put large images and embedded videos on each page), move videos to a dedicated section and/or a linked Youtube channel

c) Information overload
SOLUTION revise the text content to be more digestable, introduce gradation - there are people who already know most of this science, they just need to know the intent and how to participate if they are willing!

2. Forum discussion

I think at this point the Healing Experiment must go beyond Project Avalon and this demands, among other things, its own discussion forum. We need input from as many people as possible!

3. Promotion

a) Promotional materials - there is no (one page!) leaflet nor a poster to promote the event and the invitation created by Astralwalker is IMHO way too much for someone who has let's say less than 1 minute to find out what this is all about (let's say they're passing by a poster or reading a leaflet they just picked up.. hmm?)

SOLUTION: I'm including a draft poster created by my lovely talented wife - our aim was a clear message presented in a simple visual form; this could well be adapted into a leaflet and even design of a hopefully more readable web site. I suggest the rest of the text from the original invitation should be edited into its own article, to be posted on the revised website

b) Coordinating "spreading the message" - this needs more discussion (perhaps on the new forum!), but basically I think in order to reach as many people as possible (or needed!) we need to find a way to coordinate this work more efficiently.

4. Secrecy

This "shroud of secrecy" no longer can serve any purpose but to loose people!!! (who will either run scared or laugh it off as "holier-than-thou" talk). There needs to be ABSOLUTE TRANSPARENCY, anything less is NOT ACCEPTABLE, neither are one liner answers.

P.S. I have started a new thread for this discussion @ http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11995
technoshamanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #157
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Marian, that is so great that you hear your name was called...with the rings od Tibet. Also, for me is important that somebody elese sae or hear something similar to my expirience two weeks ago. That`s gives me greater positive impulse for all of this noble action.

And those rings...how much I`d like to hear the them...and to see again those lightened faces of the monks. Believe.
Love for all. - KRUVEL
Old 03-13-2009, 08:54 PM   #158
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Here is a favoirite.

Gregorians - My heart will go on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8DRP...eature=related
Old 03-14-2009, 07:09 PM   #159
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

My feelings tonight, prior to our meditation, can not be explained with other words, but only with those of the great mystical sufi poet Jalalludin Rumi (Mevlana) in his poem:

SAY I AM YOU

I am dust particles in sunlight
I am the round Sun
To the bits of dust I say “Stay”
To the Sun - “Keep moving”
I am the morning mist
and the breathing of evening
I am wind in top of grove
And surf on the cliff
Mast…rudder
Helmsman and keel
I am the coral reef they founder on
I am tree
With a trained parrot in its branches
Silence Thought and Voice
The musical air coming through a flute
A spark of stone
A flickering metal
Both candle and moth crazy around it
Rose…and the nightengale
Lost in the fragrance
I am all orders in being
The circling galaxy
The evolutionary intelligence
The lift…and the falling away
What is and what isn`t
You who know Jelalludin
You the one in all
Say whom I am
Say I am You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqVBG...eature=related

Last edited by Oliver; 03-14-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:20 PM   #160
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Am laid up with a broken leg and in post operation medicated fuzz... I am not in the right state of vibration to join the meditation tonight... my energy is drugged and gooey... but i send my highest intent and love to you all to night and will be back on track next week..... L and L Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:15 PM   #161
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Time has passed more quickly tonight when compared to previous meditations. I felt compelled to send love to all living creatures wanting to protect them from any danger. I felt powerful energy coming out from my hands.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:53 PM   #162
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I felt compelled to send love to all living creatures wanting to protect them from any danger.
Me too, burgundia.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:13 PM   #163
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

An overwhelming feeling of love and as Burgundia mentioned an intense desire to protect all living creatures on this planet. I feel so closely connected to all of you and I am thankful that I have been given this opportunity to participate in this most important project.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:11 AM   #164
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Burgundia, Bonnie and Sunflower,

For I felt the same:
energy flowing from hands,
feeling love for and sending love
to all humanity and mother Earth.
Got this "message" in my heart:
mother Earth LOVES us VERY much.
Very Peacefull.

Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:23 PM   #165
Marian-Librarian
Project Avalon Researcher

Oliver,

Thank you for sharing that Sulfi poem...stunningly beautiful.

I'm still digesting my meditation and the images shown to me.....
will post when I can explain them better.....

Such a sense of peace when this finished-thank you Dayzero for the beautiful music!
Marian-Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:33 PM   #166
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

There was only a sense of peace in my meditation.
Deep peace and that feeling of unlimitedness that accompanies it .

Within love with you
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 03-15-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #167
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

It seem to me that we were all tuned each with another into something very peacefull this time...I also found nothing but peace.

No matter how hard I "tried" to see something there was nothing else out there, just me, much love energies and our beloved planet in her majestic beauty, washed with our bright light...

The only images I was shown, and I guess this might be of some importance, was three times a three different three pyramides structures. Got it?

Once, there were three pyramides side by side, as we know them from Egypt...

Second, there were three pyramides on top of one another...

Third, there were three pyramides into one another...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 03:30 PM   #168
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

My expirience was also with deep calm, peace and harmony. No pictures, except...I think (but I am not sure) that in one moment from the left side I saw a rainbow over the Planet, not clear but there was its half-circle form with colours.
Marian-Librarian, I am happy that old master Rumi has touched you. My feelings prior to meditations were so intensive so i had to share something with all of you. The poem just apeared to me as a perfect example for describing me (in all of you) in those moments. "Say I am You".

My Love for all. - KRUVEL
Old 03-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #169
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Very strong, very dynamic, very beautiful, very effective...
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 12:29 AM   #170
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

The hour flew by... I got interupted a few times by my daughter comming in to pack her things to go away on a sleep over then a friend called by but I just eviseged them all as extensions of the planet and bathed them in the healing light as I spoke to them... my attention was gone for ten minutes in all but the light didn't stop pouring throgh the crown and out my hands and heart during this time.... in the last few minutes that were silent I was over whelmed with gratatude for all that is, the cosmaos the planet the assention the good and bad things in our past and present... it was amaizing and yes.. I was sobbing with hope and joy....(again)... I am so charged with optamism for all of us and our wonderous little planet.....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 02:24 AM   #171
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I prefer by far to meditate eyes closed.
The visio disturbed me and I could'nt really get into it .
My focus would go on the pictures and I felt not free to expand my own space.
After 45' I continued the meditation with closed eyes.
But I have a feeling I missed the boat this time.

kindness
mudra
Old 03-22-2009, 03:04 AM   #172
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

This meditation turned out quite differently for me. I did not experience emotion at all. The solar plexus area as well as the top and back of my head were activated. Although the visuals were beautiful I could not watch them continuously and had to close my eyes. My focus was not quite the same as previous meds. I did feel quite relaxed and my mind was numbed by the end. All in all, not too spiritual an achievement on my part. More practice should make a difference!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:05 AM   #173
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

I prefere to meditate with only the sound myself too...
But hey! We are a healing experiment aren't we?

Let's do it!

With you
Perseide
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:22 AM   #174
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

The audio frequencies are causing the need for closed eyes.

When your eyes are open they usually are classified as “busy waves” or Beta waves with a frequency of more than 13 Hz.

So, what really happened is that the Solfeggio frequencies were pushing deeper towards alpha and beyond and that is why most people experienced a need to close their eyes. Some probably lost the control and closed their eyes driven by the sound frequencies and after a few seconds of becoming aware that they had lost the concentration and closed their eyes they opened them again.

That is why the original visualizations from the solfeggios is much more suitable for this because it would not cause those effects to the scale you are mentioning. And Yes the snake is disturbing but once you understand the symbolism you do not perceive it as a snake but as kundalini shakti.
I only tested the file yesterday and it was too late to do anything about it. In any case, for me it went wonderful.

In reality Perseide did his best, and the file was ok. In any case the meditation did some difference and the psionic emission was released in the matrix. Since everything swims in energy, every thought energy that is released into the planetary matrix - counts for something.

It can be considered as good practice and if possible we can use the original solfeggio videos for the next run. I hope Perseide would like to make a good file with the original visualizations despite the video quality is not the best. So we can start the file and if the meditant feels that it is better with the closed eyes than its ok and if he or she feels that the visualization is ok – can do this with opened eyes.

In case you need more space and you feel that you need closed eyes, its perfectly ok to do that maintaining to hear the same audio, but once you get good in this you will have no problems of keeping the control and tune into those frequencies with just a slite closed eyes.

The same as depicted on many ancient statutes.

This is work in progress and we are improving. Any suggestions and leads are most welcomed.

Peace & Harmony to all,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:00 AM   #175
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

I was floated by emotions all the time, was near to tears at the end of the Heart`s chakra part. I kept my eyes open all the time, and I realize how important is for us to understand the semantics of the symbols and to accept the cognitive energy from the video and the sound.
Succesfull experiment, high emotional vibrations, congratulations.

Love - KRUVEL