Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Steven Greer Interview Discussion

I am just opening up this thread so that people watching the new Steven Greer interview can comment on their views of it. There will no doubt be some polarization of opinions on this particular interview and I encourage that in this discussion.

I will go first. I understand that there are apposing philisophical views between Kerry and Dr. Greer. These are completely logical points of view and I respect both of them. No one of us (unless you are an ET reading this) can say with out a doubt one way or the other which one of these views is accurate. My personal opinion is that they are both right and that there is more than one truth.

The only other thing I have to say about this interview is that there is a lack of professionalism coming from Kerry's side as far as cutting Steven off in the middle of a thought and running him over with her take on things. I had to stop watching the video when I was about 3/4 the way through it because it morphed from a good discussion about perspectives on these subjects into a pissing contest where drama started overriding the message of both of them.

The excuse that "This is my interview style" is fine for Kerry and she is completely entitled to that stance on her paradigm of interviewing. However, she needs to be aware that the listeners to this interview (especially those new to camelot interviews) may get turned off by the lack of professionalism. Moreover, there may be potential interviewees that might shy away from a Camelot interview to avoid this type of scenario.

Not trying to be negative about Kerry in general. Kerry is obviously a great person and means well. Please do not come in with a post that is an attack saying that I am defaming everthing she has ever done like others have posted up in my other threads. Thank you.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:24 PM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

I agree.

Was totally shocked how bad the interview was from Project Camelot's side unfortunately.

Why interview someone and then talk over the top of them everytime they try to answer their questions, and just to say something unrelated and vague?

Excellent communication from Steven Greer, under very difficult conditions.

Best of luck with everything people...

Choose wisely,

Universally Yours

L
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:31 PM   #3
Spiralmind

I found the interview to be embarrassing to watch at times. It would have been nice to hear Dr. Greer's testimony, but due to constant interruptions and harping on one subject for most of the hour, it only resulted in missed opportunities imo.

This was an interview of Kerry Cassidy instead of an interview of Steven Greer.

Please don't misunderstand me, I believe in Project Camelot and what it is trying to accomplish and what it has already achieved.

I guess not every interview will be a smashing success.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:08 PM   #4
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I am dissapointed with the way Kerry tried to force her opinion on Greer...

I am sorry Kerry but yoiu know how I value what you have done in exposing lots of truths to the public. However you are wrong on this occasion. If the ET's wanted to be hostile in any way shape or form we would have been fried by now!!!

Greer is absolutely right...OUR TICKET TO THE STARS IS PEACE!!!! PERIOD

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:35 PM   #5
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

I am sorry Kerry but yoiu know how I value what you have done in exposing lots of truths to the public. However you are wrong on this occasion. If the ET's wanted to be hostile in any way shape or form we would have been fried by now!!!

viking
I disagree regarding "we would have been fried by now". What if we are viewed as a food source via our energy fields and/or bodies? Now, I do not know for sure regarding ET's but I do know for a fact that there are entities and regular humans who feed off of others energy / prana. It's yummy and has a sexual energy to it compared to drawing from universal energy fields. You can shield yourselves from energy suckers, but it takes great awareness to know that is indeed what is happening and NOT feed them. They love anger, hate, terror, fear, lust, greed, or more directly lower vibrational energy. They abhor high vibrational energy that is pure love and oneness.

So, why would an ET destroy us as in obliterate (see Marvin the martian) when they can use us for their own selfish ends? I see the world we are gravitating towards as destruction, and was that done solely by humans with nefarious plans or did they have help? Imagine the feeding frenzy that happens in protest rallies, 9/11 type situations, war, theatres showing horror and violence to large groups. The energy fields are terrible and yet somehow tantilizing to the unaware. Oh, they love adrenaline rushes from horror type stuff.

I guess I look at this from our historic perspective with a super power verses a barely developed nation that we can exploit their labor and resources. We could just march into such a country, wipe them out and take it over, but we don't. It could be for honorable reasons, political reasons, power trips to have "slave" labor. How do we know the ET community doesn't have to play politics with other ET communities and to wipe out the humans on earth might not look so great on their part? Well, we don't, so given this perspective I cannot accept Dr. Greer's premises that if they were bad they would have wiped us out already.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:49 PM   #6
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Unified Serenity, I agree with a your thinking here.

My understanding is that humans are basically cattle for alien and dark species and the fallen God's and beast that empower them.

We are batteries, much like the movie the Matrix portrays. We receive pure light from the source, which is way to high of a vibration for these dark ones to make use of. So instead, they get us to misuse our own light, by partaking in emotions or activities that are low vibration. When we do, our light is released, and they feed.

Humanity is food for a lot of dark beings, and dark aliens. Do you destroy your own food supply?

Of course there are benevolent ET's, HOWEVER, they are well aware that humanity must pass the initiations it is presented with by taking back their own power and balancing power, wisdom and love within their own beings. They will not swoop down and offer some kind of saving solutions, they want us to take a quantum leap forward, not remain food for beings who are trapped in the illusions of darkness...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:58 AM   #7
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

viking

That video is what you get when you bake three strong alpha apples in pie. Woe be to the black bird.

To Bill and Kerry's credit, they are frank in mentioning that Prj. Cam. has it's own style of agree-to-disagree, engagement type interviewing that they cut loss with on occassion. Not a bad idea with hard-ball pitchers like Greer.

I found it interesting that the Doc mentioned the quarantine. It's also mentioned in the Urantia Book that goes back to the early 1930s and was published in it's final edition in 1955. I spoke with Ray Fowler about it and he, like so many other ufololists, prefered to keep his distance from it because the book comes off like (his word's), "A bunch of people who studied Judeo/Christian culture..."

The U book does mention the "rebel midway creatures" - who are - once you find the paragraphs in the 2100+ pages - and I just bet my pony on this because I recently finished a book on it - ARE THE MINORITY OF MALISCOUS GREYS who followed a higher type of being named Lucifer to a "service to self" (another spot-on U book nugget that's also a nugget in this community) and apossed to "service to others" path.

The three (or four) evolutionary strages of this world that Mariam was shown, the genetic "life modification world" we live on, the "Reserve Corps of Destiny" (Dan Sherman, are you on line?), the tall blonds... it's all in there. And the "Seven Master Spirits" - David Wilcock, you are spot-on.

When all is said and done, there is far more positive than negetive in the universe, but we have the complex misfortune of living on a world where there is negetive adgendas in high places at a time of high stakes change.

If the U B community could get over being afraid of the "tin foil hat UFO nut" lable (the show Sightings called it "The Alien Bible") and we could get over being afraid of people thinking we "Found Jesus in an Edgar Casey era cult"
and join forces, compare notes and..... oh, sisters and brothers, the possibilities.

I've spent two years on my book... and a lifetime on the path. The day of my contact/awakening was an answered prayer - as is finding Project Camelot. I was a lonely nut. Now I'm in a tree with nuttier nuts.

Cheers, no tears, today,

Paul

www.ravensanddoves.com

I had two uncles who labored in Lazar land (Edwards ABF and Groom Lake) who both passed away from strokes. It seems to be a common scurge among people work in those classfied projects. Both my parents were "white hats" and I'm the only dunce cap that popped out of the gene pool.

I'm really torn up inside about the NSA. I don't know weather to love or hate them, but they had me on a leash for a brief period. No harm done to me, but some others.... it's a long story. I can only hope that benevolence has prevalence.

For the sake of amnesty for wistle blowers, horn blowers and green tamborine shakers, and for those who those of us who don't have a ticket to bunk with a Bush, deep in some God forsaken cave, but have had the deams and visions and will tough it out on the top soil.... if - and that's only an IF, we miss the last train to glory and have to join the surival struggle during the longest dark night of the human soul.

Here 'tis. (turn your sound on. I was lucky to get, "One Clear Moment" from Linda Thompson. My favorite song about awaking - "no way to stop it when it comes... the doors blow open."

http://home.earthlink.net/~aic.net
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I agree.

Was totally shocked how bad the interview was from Project Camelot's side unfortunately.

Why interview someone and then talk over the top of them everytime they try to answer their questions, and just to say something unrelated and vague?

Excellent communication from Steven Greer, under very difficult conditions.

Best of luck with everything people...

Choose wisely,

Universally Yours

L
I have watched or tried to watch most of these interviews brought out and I have yet to get thru one before getting frustrated with Kerry`s interview technics and just shutting it off. The talking over and the constant change of direction during the interviews I`ve seen leads me to believe they should hire someone to Interview Like Rick Keefe .

Maybe take notes and at the end of the interview go back and discuss those points you wish to make known . There is no need to interject and change the focus of what`s being discussed and then the topic is just left hanging unfinished . It can be really aggravating .
T3J
Quote:
"Well, you must not be framiliar with our style of interviewing."
That is not interviewing it is trying to impose your will on some one

Last edited by Northern Boy; 08-07-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:47 AM   #9
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I would'nt qualify it an interview but rather a debate on divergent viewpoints.
Where both sides despite the tension between themselves managed to get their point across.
The accumulation of knowledge tends to bring one to hold convictions that he then has to defend.
This creates polarity . So within so without .
We will see less and less of these manifestations as the collective consciousness moves beyond
and a unifiying field is created .

http://vodpod.com/watch/308911-maste...rgy-meditation

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 08-15-2009 at 12:06 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:28 AM   #10
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Clay Douglass and James Gilliland

In Thursday's show Bill and Kerry spoke with Militia leader Clay Douglas during the first hour. The militia is defined as every able-bodied male American between the ages of 18-45 that can be called up to defend fellow Americans. The militia members are not terrorists.

Clay was activated into this mission as a witness to the Waco massacre of about 100 people, 17 of them children. Clay has been publishing for 25 years and has been on the radio for 16 years. He spoke about passive resistance such as the Oathkeepers who pledge not to follow orders such as taking guns away from Americans. He says the banksters and the corporations are the real evil.

Liberty neighborhoods - turn your backyards into gardens and meet with your neighbors. Install wind and solar power at your homes, and become free from the power mongers.
Clay's website is http://freeamerican.com/

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-081309.mp3

In the second hour of the show, Bill and Kerry speak with James Gilliland of
http://www.eceti.org/. He agrees with B & K that there are (I forget the terms James used) "good and bad" aliens interacting here on earth, but that it is very easy to exclude the "bad" by the kind of energy you yourself hold and you can ask for help from any high spiritual master, and gave an example of calling upon Babaji [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babaji] for help. The degraded energy being simply stood there with it's head down and could not look up into this high energy of Babaji and my words now, simply wilted away.

James has insider information that deadly microbial agents and vaccines have been developed in an attempt to reduce the population. For those involved he says the severe karmic debt for these actions will have to paid and advises getting out while you can.

James ended with - the message from adepts from all advanced spiritual paths is to focus on love and joy and bliss until you become it. The path to enlightenment is so simple.

and much more - click at the halfway point to listen to James Gilliland.
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-081309.mp3
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:52 AM   #11
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Today I've been listening to a 2 hour interview with the famous British author, UFO expert Timothy Good. (Who also happens to be a professional studio musician, playing violin on tracks of Depeche Mode, Phil Collins & Sir Paul McCartney)

Very interesting interview, with short, to the point questions & a very well informed Timothy Good giving long, to the point answers, talking about a wide variaty of subjects, that are all more or less connected with the 'disclosure' subject.

Not interrupted by commercial breaks, which makes a hell of a difference, because it's not an endless repetition of the same 'before & after the break' questions & answers.

Enjoy!

http://www.binnallofamerica.com/audio4.html
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:05 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I thought that it was a good interview.

I think that Steven Greer got his point across. And Camelot got their point across.

I love the story that Steven told at the end. I think the dream was a perfect metaphor.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:45 PM   #13
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I thought that it was a good interview.

I think that Steven Greer got his point across. And Camelot got their point across.

I love the story that Steven told at the end. I think the dream was a perfect metaphor.
Yes, this is true for the 75% of it that I watched. However, the same thing could have been accomplished with people taking turns voicing their opinion instead of being impatient and having to own the conversation. There was a little of this from Greer as well. However, this was only a defensive response to mirror what Kerry was already doing.

I started having a hard time listening to it after about the first 5 times she cut him off in the middle of answering a question that she asked. Then when he said something like "I am being interviewed here and you are running me over while I am trying to get my point across" her response was "Well, you must not be framiliar with our style of interviewing."

From my personal experience in just dealing with people on a daily basis my opinion is that cutting people off in the middle of explaining answers to questions is not an interview style. It is a bad habbit. I have worked with people in the business environment that had this habbit and it is very, very difficult to tolerate. Then when ever you do the same thing back they get defensive and act victimized.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #14
Antara
Avalon Senior Member

Amen to that! It was painfully obvious that both parties came to this interview with a lot of baggage. PC has some resentment about the Greer camp calling PC Disinfo – and Greer was hurt by PC saying his stance on ET’s is insidious, etc. How human of them to be reactive and both want respect.

Once you put aside the personalities and egos and get to the meat of what is being presented (which is hard believe me), I walk away with some wonderful insights. They came from Steven. It was about the power of being positive, loving and hopeful and the importance of where we place our focus. And this, despite living in duality where negativity just IS.
Steven sharing his lion dream was a stroke of genius and inspiration -- it salvaged the interview for me. The message is KEY and exactly what humanity needs to remember for us to make this leap into the evolution of our world.

I would love for PCamelot & SGreer to offer us all a statement, now that things have cooled down, on their thoughts – not who is right or wrong, but something hopeful and uplifting despite the darkness, which yes Kerry & Bill, we all know is there.

Much love and respect to all, Antara
Antara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:06 PM   #15
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard this argument a lot from people who are spiritual about Barack Obama:

'It's all about his vibration, it's so high. You need to have a high vibration to recognize it. Those who don't see it don't have a high enough vibration.'

It might be worth considering the Greer comments about vibration are similar. Not saying there is not some value in what he said, but I think it's worth considering that it is dangerous to assert that what Greer said is truth based on his vibration. I realize that's not the point that was made explicitly but it's important to make it clear. If any of many thousands of personal experiences and whistleblowers testimony is to be believed, there is a large contingent of ETs in the third dimension who are working against your soul evolution. You are going to ascend to a new 5 th with the new earth, why do you think these et's still live and act in the third dimension when you are about to evolve past it?

Whether or not we want to pretend there is no opposition to the earth's ascension, doesn't change whether there is opposition or not.

Whether or not you believe in germs, doesn't change the fact that they will make you sick if you don't wash your hands.

Greer apparently ignores all that's happening behind the scenes and the mind control that's going on both on individuals and society at large, and comes to the conclusion all the et's are benevolent.

There is an often overlooked whistleblower in this forum with very important experiences to share from a very high level. His name is James Casbolt, you might want to consider checking out his work. He is one of many.

Those connecting with ETs on psychic levels is a different story than what is happening here and now on this planet in the physical underground throughout the world.

You can see the people are deceived by their own governments and media, what makes you think ETs that connect and give messages so freely and easily are truly benevolent? What makes you think they don't have their own agenda?

I've read a lot of channeled information and my discernment tells me the majority of it has untruths mixed in with truths. Anything that is not leading you towards greater empowerment and connection to the source of all life within you, at the same time as overcoming your ego illusions, I believe can be very poisonous indeed.

It sounds like Kerry does need to work on protecting her energy field and coming up higher, as we all do. This will help out her interviews and the group move higher, since the interviews are one of the driving forces here, or at least they were when the community started. But my suggestion is don't judge a truth by who is the slickest speaker.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-10-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #16
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I hope no one is offended by this analysis, but this is my take on watching the interview and looking at certain criteria.

I watched the interview to get some time hacks on who spoke when, how long, and what were the reasons for interruptions. Let me say that Mr. Greer was obviously offended by Kerry's using the word "insidious" regarding the comments made by him. She tried to deftly get past that by stating it was not personal or about Mr. Greer, but rather the affect of his "all ET's are positive" could have because to Bill and Kerry there is no definitive proof of that. Those are Mr. Greer's views and while He challenges them to prove a negative, where is the proof that all ET's are positive? He would have to have all knowledge and I do believe most reserve that status to God/Goddess.

On the flip side, it is just as insulting to accuse Bill and Kerry bringing up the possibility of negative oriented ET's of making "dangerous" comments. What is the difference between saying someone's comments are insidious vs. dangerous? None as far as I can tell, it's semantics.

I do appreciate the dynamic that Mr. Greer pointed out that people have for thousands of years turned to warfare and the us vs. them paradigm which is not the best way to live in a harmony. While he says it is possible that there could be negative ET's that has not been his experience nor the experience of thousands who have initiated contact via his methods. I will go so far as to say that even those awake to what is happening who are seeking truth if they were to hear Mr. Greer say, "Yes, there are people who have had negative personal experiences with ET's" would help germinate a seed of fear should contact come about, and that might turn into a violent reaction from us less evolved humans. We do have a track record, and if I were a capable explorer then I might not want to have such contact or help them. Much as when someone may try to help a drowning victim if untrained they may find themselves drowned in the end. We have shot them down, used weapons against them and therefore might they take precautions?

Mr. Greer also pointed out that if someone who did not understand medicine were to see him inserting a chest tube in a small child who is not sedated and screaming would think he were a monster, so might we think an ET is a monster who may be trying to save us. We are killing many species here every year, and we are killing each other.

I was not offended by Kerry or Bill's attempts to gain some control of the interview. They were interviewing Steven Greer for THEIR program. They have a right to talk! First off, I would say do NOT sit on either side of a guest because it puts the guest in the awkward position to keep turning their head to appear to be engaging both hosts. This would have been alleviated easily by Bill and Kerry sitting next to each other.

In the first roughly 30 minutes of the interview, Mr. Greer spoke for 22 minutes. Kerry's questions were on average of 44 seconds. On two occasions she or bill spoke for 1:35 and 1:10 while the other times were for 10 to 47 seconds. At one point Mr. Greer spoke without interruption for 7:10. He spoke another two times for 4:45 and 3:05 while his other responses were usually over a minute. I saw people comment on Kerry touching Mr. Greer's arm, but I noticed that Mr. Greer made the first invasion of personal space with Bill regarding his hat. This is all really silly because they are not arch enemies, just having a difference of opinion on one area. Yes, there was tension over it, but Mr. Greer made the first real invasion of personal space and I did not see anything aggressive from Kerry towards Mr. Greer in touching his arm (Or Bill for that matter) nor did she wag her finger at him, but raised a finger in emphasizing a point of fact in her views.

The last half of the interview was a pretty good give and take on both sides. It had some contention, but I do think Mr. Greer bears just as much responsibility for over-talking Kerry or Bill. He would talk for a minute and a half and get irritated when they wanted to interject something to deal with something he said and Mr. Greer accused them of not letting him speak! Had they not interrupted him, I doubt we would have gotten as much detail as we wanted as he could just talk and talk for an hour without a problem.

All in all, I think the interview was ok. It would have been much less uncomfortable to watch had B & K sat together and table would have been nice as well. The chairs looked uncomfortable and Mr. Greer appeared to not want to be there or appeared a "victim" in some aspect by his posture as if he were saying, "OK, I'm here, let's have it and get it over with". That would not have been as apparent had they been sitting at a table in a more professional setting.

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 08-10-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:23 PM   #17
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

US you sound like a sportscaster
Old 08-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #18
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

The 'insidious' remark was probably the only reason that Greer did this interview. Very crafty on B & K's part.

It is odd that Greer named one of his main projects the Orion Project, considering Orion is being portrayed as sort of the new age d-evil.

As someone mentioned, there is no doubt that the information being dis-closed is that which is carefully considered before hand.

We will probably never know whether Camelot or Greer are dis-info or not with 100% certainty, but one thing I know is that Greer hit the nail on the head by saying we need to become much more peaceful before we can progress. Or stop letting negative vibrations to in-flu-ence-za us so easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I watched the interview to get some time hacks on who spoke when, how long, and what were the reasons for interruptions. Let me say that Mr. Greer was obviously offended by Kerry's using the word "insidious" regarding the comments made by him.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:33 PM   #19
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Those are Mr. Greer's views and while He challenges them to prove a negative, where is the proof that all ET's are positive?
Greer said "you can't prove a negative". In other words, he was admitting that he could not prove that "there are no hostile ETs" (which is a negative statement by virtue of the use of the word "no"). It was a concession, not a challenge. This phrase is sometimes used by atheists when admitting that you cannot prove that there is no god. Greer was raised as an atheist.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #20
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I understand what you mean about proving a negative, but I do not think he meant it that way. He has said over and over to provide proof of a negative ET encounter and that they cannot prove it.

Just as he reversed Kerry's "as above so below" by saying, "as below so above" in reference to maybe it has been our dealings with them that have caused some less than enjoyable experiences on our part.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:18 PM   #21
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think this was poster here yet.
12 minute press conference briefing by Greer in Barcelona:

Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #22
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I only came upon this thread last night and after watching Bill Kerry Steven in Barcelona and then Steven on his own and reading every ones comments I have to agree with Unified Serenity every were she speaks...

I have some further thoughts though... Was BIll and Hilary...The head of the CIA, pretending they didn't know??? Just to keep Steven greer sweet and then get off the hook, when every one gets mighty ****** at being lied to, when this whole thing goes public and blows??? I don't know maybe Bill was supprised to find out but, isn't Hilary a Rodham? According to some info (I don't know how accurate) The Rodhams are a big Luciferian family?

There is much info around about the majority of Nordics being pretend goodguys.... The Ashter Command and the Galactic federation being a false (Angelic) ascended master scam including Senanda on board the Capricorn etc.. and that the Ashtars being on the side of the more self serving Annunaki and the whole Anu plan to keep to harvest our souls in to their own paradigm matrix or keep us trapped in there lower dimentional universe?
They are ment to be very adept at creating feelings of love and rapture through their mind controlle technolagy?

Could Steven be fooled by these guys, in believing they are off the highest intent?
Maybe by now, after all this time they are? They have really fallen in love with their stolen creation ? Us and they want to keep us?
All the Sheldin Needle stuff with the Galactic federation seems very wise and of high intent... but then you have the Paladians warning us away from the Gallactic federation and then you have the Federation of light saying they are not the Gallactic federation and every body saying the other has an agenda...
In the question of good or bad, I think Steven is right...It's far more complecated ,every one , even us Earth humans, has an agenda that is in our own best interest and you only have to look at the humans on this planet. How many different philosaphy's religions, history's ideals, goals are there?
Each faction believes they are right.
I'd imagine a hundred trillion gallaxied universe would be a b...dy nightmare in the sense.
I would imagine there are many factions who are here and more or less on the path of "let humanity on Earth develope naturally but with our phillosaphy"

As for Reptillians... Why would we assume that all reptillians are bad? All humans aren't bad, although there are some very muderous , greedy, self serving and sadistic human factions on this planet.

Many channels claim there was a negitive faction of reptillians who caused an uprising in the Orion sector millions of years ago, resulting in the Orion wars which this planets occupation became a small part of. These negitive Reptillians, joined forces with a renigade faction of Nordics and they were the Sumerian Annunaki Gods.
(There are supposedly many beautiful light working reptillians who are amaizing Christed beings... Ra was supposedly one.)

There is supposed to peace in this sector of the Galaxy now, with Reptillians, humans, what ever else, working together but the rebels are still out there! And the Illumanati, still clinging to thier out dated controlle paradigm.

This could all be a load of tosh but many differnt channels tell the same story.

As for God in the bible... The old testiment is based on the Torah, there is 18 different words for God, which means that were GOd is mentioned it could be one of many people.. From Elohim (which in hebrew is female and plural) to Yaweh (Who many biblical historians equate with both Enlil and Anu, were Enki beacme Lucifer.... The torah was writen by the followers of Enlil, based on Sumerian legends... ie Eden Adam and Eve, Noah etc, so after the big family fued in the Anu camp the fact that Enki/Lucifer was villified makes sense... None of these character's in the Old testiment are GOD, big God, the creator of all things, they are Warlords Annunaki, who messed with us to create workers, but then felt deep responsibility to keep us on the right path and so created riligious dogma to frighten us in to towing the line... It must have been quite a frighting experiance to more or less create a race phiscally and then watch that race go awol and start killing plundering and raping and behaving like total thugs.... off course they stepped in and said if you do that, you'll go to a big bad place called hell when you die!! Here's my commandments to live by... on the punishment of death other wise these young un eveoleved humans would have told them where to go... and there would have been hell on Earth. Also remember this came in after the Atlantians had all but destroid the planet and them selves with techolagy so I would imagine these Anunaki would have been a bit scared of letting their new human race have acces to technolagy... This fear has lasted up untill today. Look at all these secret Balck opps programes? They still believ they know whats best for us and we can't be trusted with technolagy.
A bit like the USA trying to police Iran, and being very sactimonious about Atomic weapons in the "Wrong hands", and refusing to look at the fact that the only nation in the world who has ever used the darn things on another nation is the USA?
That type of mentality.

Back to the bible,The word in ancient Aromaic for worship, actually means work for....

The whole bible is about Aliens... Look at the angels... in the bible they are flesh and blood, always blond, and walk accross fields and sit down to dinner, in Sodom and GOmroah the angels even managed to be gang raped... they were pretty pised off... they nuked the place...

Any way I went of on a bit of a rant there but in the end I don't know whether Steven is telling the truth, has been conned or what the new alain agenda or agenda's are for this planet right now...

I'm not excusing the Annunaki here but I'm understaning were they were comming from in their controle through religious fear tactics...

I guess very few people or aliens are there cackeling away going "I am so eveil and bad ... lke MIng the merciless, every one believes in what they are doing... Some are very empathetic some beleive you have to be cruel to be kind and some believe in the preservation of their kind before any thing else

Maybe we Earth humans have indeed as Steven says... a chance to unite for real and show the universe that yes even with all this inerfeance, race mixture, dogma diference and influence from negitive and positive interdimentional enetities, that we can become one and Earth can become a shinning example of agains all the odds... There is no seperation... If we can do it... any one can do it! I like to think that that's the path..
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:34 PM   #23
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
I have some further thoughts though... Was BIll and Hilary...The head of the CIA, pretending they didn't know??? Just to keep Steven greer sweet and then get off the hook, when every one gets mighty ****** at being lied to, when this whole thing goes public and blows??? I don't know maybe Bill was supprised to find out but, isn't Hilary a Rodham? According to some info (I don't know how accurate) The Rodhams are a big Luciferian family?
The Illuminati are not the ones in control of the super black technologies. The NWO and the Illuminati are now separate entities. They work together in some aspects like in the Federal Reserve. However, they have been at odds with each other for some time because they have similar but different philosophies on how the world should be run. So yes, the Rodham family are part of the Rothschilds and friends network of inbred lunatics. However, they only have access to the super black magic, not the super black technologies. She probably knows that it would be like starting a gang like war between the two sides if the super black tech crowd was exposed by the super black magic crowd. The retaliation would be the exposure of the power elites from the illuminati side and how they do what they do. She probably did not want to risk this because she was not authorized to. This type of move would have to be authorized by the top of the pyramid before one of the layers of the pyramid could follow through with it.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #24
franciejones
Banned

I think it is HILARIOUS and RIDICULOUS that Bill will be "interviewing" Kerry today on the radio show. I am guessing it is to once again "justify" the terrible behavior that all witnesses in that video with Greer. I wish like hell I could get back every cent that I gave PC over the last two years. It was a waste and I regret it wholeheartedly.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #25
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

After viewing the Camelot interview, I have to say this was a huge missed opportunity. Greer had some interesting things to say, but spent most of the time defending his position...which we didn't even clearly get to hear. Very unprofessional...and not at all helpful.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote