Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-02-2009, 09:56 AM   #1
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Collapse of US in 2 months

From Prison Planet

Russian Professor Igor Panarin says that events are continuing to confirm his doomsday prediction first made over 10 years ago, that the United States will completely collapse like the Soviet Union before the end of 2010, and warns that the chaos could begin to unfold in as little as two months.

Since 1998, Panarin has been warning of a future disintegration of the United States and the collapse of the dollar. The recent election victory for Japan’s Democratic Party is another sign that the economic collapse of the U.S. is imminent, according to Panarin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a very dire article. Read it at http://www.prisonplanet.com/russian-...wo-months.html
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:51 AM   #2
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Collapse of US in 2 months

It was going to collapse last year too... I'm still in my bunker... is it safe to come out yet?
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:03 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I have some tins of beans for sale
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #4
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I constructed my bunker from tins of beans... that way when I have finshed them I will know it is time to come out!!!!
Old 09-02-2009, 07:17 PM   #5
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Your going to need your beans the 451 Trillion dollar derivatives monster are going to explode on the scene and when that happens the show will really kick off . But first you will see the Commercial real estate bubble go boom it has already started its just in the beginning stage you can use all the love and meditation you want and it won`t stop it from happening . You can`t go forward until you finish what has been started. Its just like a book you don`t start a new one till you finish the one you are reading. Enjoy your beans
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:32 PM   #6
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Just Think what the scrap value of your cans of beans will be for trading and bartering.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:15 PM   #7
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I just love it when such negative predictions are made, then the white hat forces can join to change that negative future, or shift us to a different timeline. There are incredible forces working to help us through this and I believe they will also stop any further planned detonation of nuclear weapons.

The only failed prophecy is one that does come true. The prophecies are a warning to change your direction - if only by 1% 10 miles down the road you end up at a different destination.

Feel the fear, but don't stay stuck in it. Feel it, don't name it, just feel it, feel the power in it, move through it, out the other side, now feel love, feel the power in it - and how many magnitudes stronger it is in creating the world we wish to see.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:32 PM   #8
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Beans means....

I'm working on a methane powered generator too so I can see to use my tin opener.

Yes there does seem to be some doom and gloom due if you believe the profits can't go on... until then they'll make the most of those profits until the crash happens.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:47 PM   #9
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Karen Wrote:

Quote:
I just love it when such negative predictions are made,
What is so good and wonderful that we would need to keep the current enslaving banking system going ? Why put any energy into that what use are they that they should need to be saved? I intend to sit back and laugh as i watch it implode That is not fear it is joy

Iowa Sen. Tom Harkin has issued a call for regulation of the over-the-counter derivatives market, which has an estimated size of $596 trillion. By contrast, the value of the world's financial assets -- including all stock, bonds and bank deposits -- was pegged at $167 trillion last year by consulting firm McKinsey.
How can the derivatives market be larger than the entire world's financial wealth?
Because the same assets might be involved in several different derivatives. A derivative is a financial instrument whose value depends on something else, such as a share of stock, an interest rate, a foreign currency or a barrel of oil

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...l-kind-of.aspx

Many of these contracts are about to come due How are they going to pay these off ? If you can remember back a few years Barings Bank of England went bust because of ONE Trader and all the derivative bets he was making he was betting that a particular currency was going to Nose dive and when it didn`t happen he threw more money at the problem till finally there was no more to throw at it

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-03-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:14 AM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

How many more silly rooskies are going to come forward with their lame predictions?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:15 AM   #11
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

today Im not in fear mode. but I do believe that america is changing and the world will fallow as it always have, in the near past.. with all that's going on. how could one chose not to feel that something is looming. its a cause and affect... the karmic debit needs to be paid. and I believe its time to pay the piper. I think there is something to it. hard times to come. I love the hopefuls out there. keeps me hoping. but the world is falling apart. nature is acting in very funny ways mass extinctions, ect, ect. ect, ect, ect, ect,. I could make a list from here to china.. something is happing... its all yin and yang. cant have good without some bad... its what creates change with us humans. its just to bad that some feel the need to try to control this. the PTB.. making it even harder. the revolution is starting. forums like this conform this.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:03 AM   #12
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

quote/What is so good and wonderful that we would need to keep the current enslaving banking system going ? Why put any energy into that what use are they that they should need to be saved? I intend to sit back and laugh as i watch it implode That is not fear it is joy/quote

my thoughts exactly.. i hear that some estimates state the value of derivatives to be 5000 trillion.

http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssF...=11604&sp=true

pull up a chair and eat some pie as cliff high would say
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:23 AM   #13
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

All this falls in line with what Gerald Celente, Peter Schiff, and Clif High have been saying for ages. Now, Clif thinks it will take a year for the dollar to be removed as the reserve currency - so it's not a case of "october 25, slam dunk" - but since spring China and Russia have been agitating for - if not removing the dollar as the reserve currency, then at least adding other currencies into the mix.

China is now stating that there are certain CDSs it will walk away from (i.e., not honor) - this might start the cards falling.

Japan (who has had major money problems for a long time) has just elected a new party which is not as pro-American banking/currency as the previous admin was.

Yes, commercial real estate is about to have some major problems. We have a lot of empty stores in our little town, and empty stores do not pay rents, and lack of rent makes payment on property notes difficult.

Seems to me like a "perfect storm" on the horizon. If you are alert, then you can get in out of the rain.

But, collapse completely? I think it will take a little longer than 60 days.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:32 AM   #14
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I have some tins of beans for sale
Hi Swanny - remember a couple of the empty beans cans linked by a piece of string - good for communication - much cheaper than a mobile phone - I think we are about 10, 724 miles from each other, so need to shout loud - but the beans will have given you plenty of extra wind for that -

Best Regards Paul R - down under
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:20 PM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

America will not totally collapse in 2 months but you will start to see some things occurring . The next 2 months will set the course to which the Country can expect to follow Once you start down a hill you don`t usually slow down till you have reached the bottom . 596 Trillion is a steep hill
Old 09-03-2009, 01:33 PM   #16
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

If we take the hidden money away from the city, state, and local governments and put it back in the economy we would have plenty of money to work with and projects. See my recent post on CAFR and cities lying to us.

Here is one city that is just being made aware :

http://www.b-townblog.com/2009/08/31...5-7pm-tonight/

The people don't seem impressed with their officials lying about being broke!
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:28 PM   #17
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I want to be a re-fuse nick. where is the ground crew in northern calif???
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #18
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

first, it never hurts anyone to be in a protective mode. who could have known that we would have turned into a socilistic socirty in order to hold off the fall? all we have done is delay the inevitable.

the stock market never goes straight up or down. it goes in a series of waves. if you study the elliot wave theory, he has identified every major movement or cycle in the market as 5 waves. the first wave goes in the direction of the market, the 2nd wave retraces back a percentage of the 1st wave. the 3rd leg is the longest and strongest of all the legs and continues the direction much farther than the first leg. the 4th leg is a partial retracement back from the 3rd leg and the 5th wave finishes the movement to it's ultimate destination then that cycle ends. a new cycle could begin up or down from there.

all elliot wave followers recognize wave 1 down started in october 2007 and finished in mar 2009. according to the percent of decrease they estimated that the leg 2 retracement would be somewhere between 9500 and 10000 in the dow. it appears that last week the dow met those rquirements and the next supercycle leg 3 will continue in the bear run. rob prechter wrote several years ago that in a bear supercycle (like we are now) when you get to the end of the leg 2 retracement, you will hear the economists claim the bear market is over that happy days are here and it tends to draw out the suckers to put their money back in the market.....sound familiar?

then leg 3 starts. remember nothing is straight up or down so there will be positve days too but the general direction is much farther than the bottom of leg 1. some are predicting the dow to go to 4800, 3400, or lower. do not forget that there will be a partial retracement but we will head even lower. this all coincides with the time frame we are in. september 30 is the end of our fiscal year in the us and we will find out where we are fiscally sometime between oct 7 to oct 25. look for a big plunge then. call me a pessimist but hard times they are a coming.

namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:18 PM   #19
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

TM your eyes are wide open and you will avoid the train when it gets to you. For those of you that haven`t read the above link posted by PPIM you should below is a snippet from it and there is more there to read . Once this snow ball starts rolling it will set off an avalanche so get you shovels ready

http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssF...=11604&sp=true

UPDATE 1-Beijing's derivative default stance rattles banks

For banks that are hoping to sell more derivatives hedges in China, the world's fastest-expanding major economy and top commodities consumer, the danger goes beyond the immediate risk to existing contracts to the longer-term precedent that suggests Chinese companies can simply renege on deals when they like.

The report follows an order from SASAC in July that required all central government-controlled state companies engaged in trading derivatives to make quarterly reports about their investments, including details of holdings and performance.

But the reported letter opened several important questions that could not immediately be answered.

"If we were among the banks receiving that letter, we would be very angry. But now the key is to find out more details on the letter: In whose name the letter was issued, the government or the corporate's? And under what was the reason for defaulting?" said a Singapore-based marketing executive with a foreign bank.

The source, whose bank did not receive a letter, said that Air China, China Eastern and shipping giant COSCO -- among the Chinese companies that have reported huge derivatives losses since last year -- had issued almost identical notices to banks.

"If it's in the name of the government, the impact will be very negative," said the source, who declined to be named.

Beijing-based derivatives lawyers said the so-called "legal letter" has no legal standing -- SASAC as a shareholder has no business relationship with international banks.

"It's like the father suddenly told the creditors of his debt-ridden son that his son won't pay any of his debt," said a lawyer from the derivatives risks committee of the Beijing Lawyers Association.

It's also unclear why Chinese state firms, which have complained that their foreign banks sometimes did not disclose full information of potential risks when selling them complicated products, did not seek redress through the courts.

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-03-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:33 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
I think it will take a little longer than 60 days.
Hooray an American that says than instead of then
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:36 PM   #21
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

i have read previously that the initial 800 billion that congress was held hostage over actually went to china to cover their losses. they threatened to dump their treasury bills on the market which would have been the end of the dollar last year. this is probably why the fed will not release info on who got the money. this is all a set up for the nwo.

for those of you who are history students, the crash of 1929 actually had a recovery much like what we have had this past year and then the market crashed much more in 1931.

namaste'

ps make sure you have a years worth of food in storage and staples on hand. have gold and silver in a hole in your back yard. keep all your cars gassed up and if you can buy a 100-200 gallon storage tank and fill it up.
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:13 PM   #22
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Lots of food in the wild just have to know what too look for as far as plants go
Old 09-04-2009, 12:43 AM   #23
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
Beans means....

I'm working on a methane powered generator too so I can see to use my tin opener.

Yes there does seem to be some doom and gloom due if you believe the profits can't go on... until then they'll make the most of those profits until the crash happens.
'methane powered generator' that is some funny stuff CWS
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:05 PM   #24
sassydr8n
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
But first you will see the Commercial real estate bubble go boom it has already started
again, the second very interesting thread to stumble across today. It's like following breadcrumbs. Please remember that I get to observe this from the proverbial sideline. I get the energy&capital.com newsletter daily (makes for interesting reading albeit from another point of view). These are guys that do market analysis to see where money can be made via stocks in markets that are going bust.

The commercial real estate market going belly up, has been popping up over the past few months. I'm off to hunt quickly...

Received this a few times already, more often than many of the other newsletters.
Thursday 6 August 2009 by Energy and Capital.com: The Magician can't hide this one.

"It's been around for the last 20 years. And even though the U.S. Government won't officially acknowledge its existence, it's about to make you an absolute fortune. It's called the Plunge Protection Team -- and the secretive committee's primary responsibility is to manipulate the U.S. financial markets and prevent devastating collapses. But here's the critical part: The Plunge Protection Team - at this very moment - is pushing the U.S. market artificially higher... but not for much longer. You see - they've exhausted nearly every trick they know just to push the Dow back toward 9000... in search of a solution for an imminent market collapse that could have a devastating effect on the U.S.economy.... The history books will show that the Great Commercial Real Estate Collapse of 2009 actually began on April 16. That's the day that General Growth Properties, Inc. (GGP) - the second largest mall owner in the United States - filed for bankruptcy. With that one filing, a company with more than 200 properties filed the biggest real estate bankruptcy in U.S. history. "

Sorry - this is a newsletter so I can't post the URL for it hence the Copy/paste. Generally - this is the jist is seems.

Just connecting dots...
sassydr8n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:25 PM   #25
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I do not wish to manifest this reality. Therefore, I will ignore said "predictions" in the near future.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote