Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 698
Default Anna Hayes: Earth history

Huge picture of our soul/spirit history with our religious/ ET/ connections to the present situation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0snc...om=PL&index=13

Very interesting.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Thank you so much for putting these videos up here

I wanted to re-watch them the other day and they were all removed

I am almost done with her second book and re-watching these videos make more sense now

Blessings
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:34 PM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 832
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

My rather harsh review, I call it constructive criticism


First video ~ starts out with some nice generalization's that everyone can agree with.

~ finishes with a hook on the ego, while since you agree with these nice generalizations and you are watching this, you are very special, you are very high up and ready for all of this.

Ok, now ego is activated, I'm special, I'm chosen, I'm watching these videos.

Then it is like: YOU want to know truth right? Well then this is for you.

Second video ~ launches into names, numbers, very confusing speaking that literally NO ONE IN THE WORLD will really understand what is being said exactly.

However, ego is activated, we are special, this material is for special people. This is for people like me that want the truth right? Well then, fake it til u make it. We're confused but it sounds important, so we just feel instead it's great, she's wonderful etc. etc.

Mind control works exactly this way from my understanding. You state a commonly known fact, activate the ego with a compliment, then implant bizarre information in a confusing way.

Deception.

What is the take home message? Keep learning more in this endless circle of nothingness.

By the time we are done absorbing Anna Hayes materials we will most likely believe:

>You must evacuate the earth.
>ETs hold the highest spiritual truth.
>Humanities protector Archangel Michael is your enemy, connect to the ETs.
>Your personal ascension is determined by which ETs have access to stargates.
>You are lower than the ETs.
>Jesus was real, but he ran away from the cross in order to 'save his life' and another dude died on the cross for him.
>You can "activate DNA" to be more loving, rather than being more loving to be more loving!
>If only you keep reading these books over and over, buying the next one etc. you will finally 'get it'


And the take home lie: Truth is mental not spiritual. The power is outside of you, not inside of you and you have no hope of saving your planet, so leave when you get a chance.

To me this is up is down, black is white, spin us around, empty our pockets then set us out to the world to preach the message.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #4
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 102
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

I haven't started watching this, although I think Anna has a lot of great information and it should be a great watch.

But y'know how you'll sometimes go on YouTube, and the pink border will show up where your video's supposed to be, saying, "This video has removed by user", or, "This video has been removed due to copyright infringement", or whatever?

Well, there's a big, pink border across the top of the YouTube page (with an exclamation mark in a circle.) that reads above Anna's video, "Invalid arguments". This has happened to me once before on another video (about the giant humans that were around on Earth before us.), and it confused me 'cause I'd never seen such blatant attempts at thought-pressuring before. Anyone else getting this or have any information on why it may say that as some sort of error message?

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:44 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Being a child of God, I do believe that I was born with special powers and that I was indeed very special

We have forgotten just how special we all are...............so now we must remember.

The power is within you...............not outside If you had listened to more than a few words you would of picked that up

It is not mental LOL its spriritual.............where did you get that ?


She is not spreading lies
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:59 PM   #6
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 832
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

As we climb the path of Truth, the test of discernment get more subtle.

No lie can be sold without having truth in it.

The higher you get, the more truth is sprinkled in with the lies, but the lies also get a little more nefarious.

So if Hayes material is helping us break through fear for the time being, maybe it is the right thing for us for now. Maybe the stuff that isn't so bad is helping us break through some of our illusions.

There is always More. So the key is non-attachment. At some point, we may outgrow a source of information and be ready for something more.

That's really the key.

Take it all with a big mountain of salt, and then when the Now comes, we will be ready to surrender the illusions we've absorbed into our energy fields from false teaching and come up higher in Self realization of the Truth that will set us free.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:02 PM   #7
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 102
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Maybe the stuff that isn't so bad is helping us break through some of our illusions.
And maybe the stuff that seems horrible (ie. mass vaccinations, Barack's terrible job at being president, GMO's in our food, etc.) is fabulous, considering it's SO INSIDIOUS, it makes us wake up and take stock of who we REALLY are! I'm quite thankful for these "negative" things for that specific reason - that someone plays a "negative" role so one can play a positive role.

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:05 PM   #8
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 832
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
And maybe the stuff that seems horrible (ie. mass vaccinations, Barack's terrible job at being president, GMO's in our food, etc.) is fabulous, considering it's SO INSIDIOUS, it makes us wake up and take stock of who we REALLY are! I'm quite thankful for these "negative" things for that specific reason - that someone plays a "negative" role so one can play a positive role.

<3
Well that's cause we're here in the school of hard knocks. It doesn't have to be this way. We can choose to awaken to our inner Divinity Now, without having the birth pains wake us up in a nasty way. It's all choice.

The less people awaken to who they really are beyond the matrix, the more birth pains will occur. Each one of us is a part of the solution when we raise our consciousness by moving beyond the mental, beyond the thinker and Being the I AM within...

Or, we can wait around and see what happens... not so pretty that way...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:09 PM   #9
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 102
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Well that's cause we're here in the school of hard knocks. It doesn't have to be this way. We can choose to awaken to our inner Divinity Now, without having the birth pains wake us up in a nasty way. It's all choice.
You are totally right, 14 Chakras. And it's wonderful - we have so many people now who are grateful for all the world and all the world's everything, and I think that's a huge step. Instead of hating someone for trying to carry out a nefarious agenda, finding the beauty in it and the love in it, or even just SENDING that person loving energy - I think it helps SO MUCH.

I think the inner Divinity is being awoken every day - we are daily "recruiting", so to speak, more conscious and aware individuals to join in the blessing of independence and self-creation and unconditional love! So the positive energy people like you and I have been sending out is definitely helping.

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:46 AM   #10
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 277
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

14 chakras,

just bec. she is presenting the "i" as "special" does not mean you're ego is inflated. to me WE are ALL GODS, the all that is is in every soul bec. we are all connected to source. you can't just make an assumption that she is presenting false info. give me concrete evidence otherwise. alex collier says we are all special, in fact says "we are royalty".
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:00 AM   #11
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 832
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Please let me explain:

We are indeed very very very special. You are indeed very very very special. You are not some little human victim. You are a co-creator with all that IS. You are child of the most High. You are simply playing the role in a movie right now of being limited.. but now's the time to stop playing the victim and remember who we are beyond the Matrix, who we are in Oneness with the I AM within... The Divine Self awakens... this is what we are here for... a mass awakening in all of humanity and in ourselves to the God Power, Wisdom and Love within us Now.

I'm simply suggesting that while Anna "Hayes over our eyes" materials start out with some basic truths, then throw compliment that makes us feel maybe more special than others (which is wrong, because we are ALL Children of the most high), then goes on with ridiculous totally insane complex names and dates and numbers and science fiction and fills our head til it's ready to explode, but somehow makes us feel like we're learning something special, when really we're just learning a bunch of non-sense.

Spiritual Truth is what will set us free, is how we BE what Collier refers to as 'royalty'.

True royalty does not sit around and get pampered!!!! True royalty are leaders, they solve problems, they have great wisdom, they are connected to the source, they are One with the source.

The greatest among the galaxy are the greatest servants of All because they help awaken the greatness in all, the Divinity in All. They are not powerless, and they MOST CERTAINLY take dominion over their own planet and fix their own mess!!!

What I see, is the more we absorb Anna "Hayes over our eyes" materials more often than not we start preparing to evacuate the planet and somehow mistakenly come to believe that our own salvation is tied to some stargate science fiction story about which long named alien race has control of things...

The names she gives to these ET races are in my opinion totally ridiculous, spiritual words thrown together with ET species to make long sounding, totally meaningless, completely confusing versions of truth that are really just garbage filling up our energy field...

That's how I feel about it anyway!

Maybe "Melchizedic Alpha Omega Annunaki" etc. etc. etc. has some truth in it, I suggest it has less truth than CNN or Fox news and is specifically designed to sell more books, audio lectures etc. and completely confuse the **** out of us until we've basically given up all hope that us humans can connect to source and solve our own problems.


Show me one person who has read these books and spent a lot of time with them, that knows the reality, that humanity will indeed raise up our own planet and ALL LIFE ON IT (besides potentially the very most self centered) by connecting to the source within ourselves, and we will do it without ET interference / help.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-22-2009 at 08:13 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:00 PM   #12
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

Show me one person who has read these books and spent a lot of time with them, that knows the reality, that humanity will indeed raise up our own planet and ALL LIFE ON IT (besides potentially the very most self centered) by connecting to the source within ourselves, and we will do it without ET interference / help.
These teachings are all about connecting to source and shaking off ET interference...but will ALL LIFE raise up? No. We are in a closed energy, vampiric system which tops out at 11.5 dimensions. The Freedom Teaching are a methodology to slide out of here, if that is your desire and you are willing to do the work. If not, then fine.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:21 PM   #13
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

If one does a little searching they can find some info relating to her taking off with people's money, predictions not coming true, unhappy former cult members etc;
What does anyone have to say about that? I like to put all the cards out on the table and go from there......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:41 PM   #14
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
If one does a little searching they can find some info relating to her taking off with people's money, predictions not coming true, unhappy former cult members etc;
What does anyone have to say about that? I like to put all the cards out on the table and go from there......
1. I believe there was a canceled event in 2000 or 2001 that some people lost money on.
2. She doesn't make predictions. However, timelines and probable outcomes have changed many times over the last ten years. Just about any whistleblower on Camelot will confirm this.
3. It is not a cult. Anna is hardly a charismatic leader...she is shy and has accepted this speaker role out of duty, but it is not pleasant for her. She is simply offering these teachings and workshops for those of us who wish to pursue the study. Period.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:36 PM   #15
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

14 Chakras

I find it very interesting that you say that Anna Hayes says a pack of lies and you believe the pack of lies that since the 3 century self appointed "official" religions have forced humanity to have. As for arch angel michael, the bible itself does not mention the existence of ANY archangel... it only talks about angels as messengers, that is all

I guess that if you are saying that Anna Hayes lies you are going to explain to us how is it that you have arrived to such conclusions?

Saying that someone lies without proof or at least any logical deduction amounts to defamation...not very nice really

Fanaticism and victim consciousness is what keeps humanity trapped in a perpetual self destruction, what we need is logical research and understanding how creation happened, we need to remember who we are and where we came from...otherwise we fall victim of our own ignorace and fear

It seems that you are a follower of the I AM teachings, or "activity" as they call it, are you following the Summit Lighthouse teachings or the St Germain Foundation's green books?

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:46 PM   #16
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

As I said I remain open to the info- however that doesn't mean I buy it hook , line and sinker.....

I found this- are there any correlations?

WHAT IS A CULT?

Every cult can be defined as a group having all of the following characteristics:

1. It uses psychological coercion to recruit, indoctrinate and retain its members.. Special privilege for the leader and members because of the “chosen” status.

2. It forms an elitist totalitarian society.. Exclusive membership and a 'you’ll miss out if you don’t get involved' mentality.

3. Its founder leader is self-appointed, dogmatic, messianic, not accountable and has charisma

4. Divine instruction coming from a deity source, only given to that particular group usually through channeling or 'divine inspiration'.

5. It believes 'the end justifies the means' in order to solicit funds and recruit people

6. Channeled or divinely inspired messages to save / help mankind.

7. Groups can change / stop future cataclysmic (i.e. floods, earthquakes, etc) events .

8. Repetitious appeals /prayers/ incantations recited daily.

9. Group is usually named such as (i.e. Heavens Gate, Branch Davidians, The Core Council)

10. Initiates will receive protection from deities / alien races if they maintain membership in the group and do as instructed by the leader

11. Its wealth does not benefit its members or society

Due to the instinct for truth in human nature, absolute lies are not as effective as some people think. With half-truths and quarter-truths, on the other hand, you can make people believe almost anything.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:59 PM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

.........................

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 12-22-2009 at 07:17 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:16 PM   #18
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
As I said I remain open to the info- however that doesn't mean I buy it hook , line and sinker.....

I found this- are there any correlations?

WHAT IS A CULT?

Every cult can be defined as a group having all of the following characteristics:

1. It uses psychological coercion to recruit, indoctrinate and retain its members.. Special privilege for the leader and members because of the “chosen” status.

2. It forms an elitist totalitarian society.. Exclusive membership and a 'you’ll miss out if you don’t get involved' mentality.

3. Its founder leader is self-appointed, dogmatic, messianic, not accountable and has charisma

4. Divine instruction coming from a deity source, only given to that particular group usually through channeling or 'divine inspiration'.

5. It believes 'the end justifies the means' in order to solicit funds and recruit people

6. Channeled or divinely inspired messages to save / help mankind.

7. Groups can change / stop future cataclysmic (i.e. floods, earthquakes, etc) events .

8. Repetitious appeals /prayers/ incantations recited daily.

9. Group is usually named such as (i.e. Heavens Gate, Branch Davidians, The Core Council)

10. Initiates will receive protection from deities / alien races if they maintain membership in the group and do as instructed by the leader

11. Its wealth does not benefit its members or society

Due to the instinct for truth in human nature, absolute lies are not as effective as some people think. With half-truths and quarter-truths, on the other hand, you can make people believe almost anything.
Yes, clearly a few of those apply, like divine instruction. Mainstream Christianity meets most of them. I'm not buying any Nikes.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:23 PM   #19
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

I guess none of you have really studied the work and have no experience with the workshops. What I say below is my personal impression with regard to Asha and Keylontic Sciences

To my knowledge Asha has never claimed that she is the only one receiving information from the Guardian Alliance in this planet. She has mentioned in many opportunities that the Guardian Alliance has other people which work and help them in this planet. She has said herself that she does not know those other people. It is my own understanding that it is the case and there are other people in direct contact with the Guardian Alliance

Asha has also said that the information once it is realeased in Earth's grids can be picked up by anybody that can do so. I myself have had the experience of picking up information that later on gets confirmed by a workshop or even the news. Of course, she is so much better at putting these thing together in a coherent way

There is no recruitment program, you get to them because one stumbles on their website or finds something, like a illegally uploaded video in youtube or because you feel the calling that comes from the inner planes

The azurite press is not elitist, everyone is treated equally well and with respect

There are no faith dogmas, all information is given and it is up to oneself to decide, there is no pressure at all because each one individually is responsible for its own evolution

No one solicites funds, donations etc. The workshops are not compulsory and even with the DVD's is up to the person whether they buy them or not. Unlike with other groups that force you to buy previous material with the Azuritepress there are no restrictions, you can buy the last DVD if that works for you or go to the last workshop should you choose. Whether you understand or not the information depends on your DNA activation really.

It does not promote "the end justify the means" doctrine... it is the opposite, utmos respect for the free will of others

It does not claim that can change the future of the planet, we have been told that the energies come to it whether we want them or not, they are part of the stellar activation cycle and the energetic war we are entangled in as Universe. We as conscious beings can help yes but it is a personal choice

Activations for the Indigos come the same way but I must say that it is easier to go through them if you have the techniques.

No protection is offered to anyone, each have to take responsibility whether they use techniques or not, no one expects anyone to do prayers etc, if you do them it is your choice and because there is an understanding of the benefits that may have in onself. All that is given is suggestions

In my experience these teachings actually reconect you in a safe way with parts of yourself and teachers that are beyond the 12 dimenssion.

I have been around for a while and have came across many cults in my quest for freedom, starting with the catholic chrurch, gnostics, scientology, st germain, archangel michael, light body studies, teosophy, lucis trust and many more, read gazilions of book, and spent countless hours watching videos in youtube and other sites; no one has been able to give answers to my questions except keylontic sciences. I make very good questions and always want to know all that can be known.

This is my personal experience and if I bother to share it is because I believe that if you know the truth it sets you free. I have enough love in my heart to desire the freedom I am enjoying for others, should they chose to explore this avenue, and it will be a pitty that those who have no knowledge missguide others that are seeking truth. All that we do and think in life has consequences for us in a positive or negative way

Keylontic sciences have change my life by pointing me in the direction in which I get freer and freer every day by learning how to be a conciouss creator myself and take responsibility for my creations and my energy fields

Well I have said my peace

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:52 PM   #20
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 698
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

It's good to see so many comments.

I found the information interesting because it presented an area of information that i've not seen before and was missing in my understanding. Each one needs to assess its usefulness and truth according to their own inner knowing and experience. It is always good to start with an unbiased view if one wants to see the Truth clearly.

/NS
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #21
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I guess none of you have really studied the work and have no experience with the workshops. What I say below is my personal impression with regard to Asha and Keylontic Sciences

To my knowledge Asha has never claimed that she is the only one receiving information from the Guardian Alliance in this planet. She has mentioned in many opportunities that the Guardian Alliance has other people which work and help them in this planet. She has said herself that she does not know those other people. It is my own understanding that it is the case and there are other people in direct contact with the Guardian Alliance

Asha has also said that the information once it is realeased in Earth's grids can be picked up by anybody that can do so. I myself have had the experience of picking up information that later on gets confirmed by a workshop or even the news. Of course, she is so much better at putting these thing together in a coherent way

There is no recruitment program, you get to them because one stumbles on their website or finds something, like a illegally uploaded video in youtube or because you feel the calling that comes from the inner planes

The azurite press is not elitist, everyone is treated equally well and with respect

There are no faith dogmas, all information is given and it is up to oneself to decide, there is no pressure at all because each one individually is responsible for its own evolution

No one solicites funds, donations etc. The workshops are not compulsory and even with the DVD's is up to the person whether they buy them or not. Unlike with other groups that force you to buy previous material with the Azuritepress there are no restrictions, you can buy the last DVD if that works for you or go to the last workshop should you choose. Whether you understand or not the information depends on your DNA activation really.

It does not promote "the end justify the means" doctrine... it is the opposite, utmos respect for the free will of others

It does not claim that can change the future of the planet, we have been told that the energies come to it whether we want them or not, they are part of the stellar activation cycle and the energetic war we are entangled in as Universe. We as conscious beings can help yes but it is a personal choice

Activations for the Indigos come the same way but I must say that it is easier to go through them if you have the techniques.

No protection is offered to anyone, each have to take responsibility whether they use techniques or not, no one expects anyone to do prayers etc, if you do them it is your choice and because there is an understanding of the benefits that may have in onself. All that is given is suggestions

In my experience these teachings actually reconect you in a safe way with parts of yourself and teachers that are beyond the 12 dimenssion.

I have been around for a while and have came across many cults in my quest for freedom, starting with the catholic chrurch, gnostics, scientology, st germain, archangel michael, light body studies, teosophy, lucis trust and many more, read gazilions of book, and spent countless hours watching videos in youtube and other sites; no one has been able to give answers to my questions except keylontic sciences. I make very good questions and always want to know all that can be known.

This is my personal experience and if I bother to share it is because I believe that if you know the truth it sets you free. I have enough love in my heart to desire the freedom I am enjoying for others, should they chose to explore this avenue, and it will be a pitty that those who have no knowledge missguide others that are seeking truth. All that we do and think in life has consequences for us in a positive or negative way

Keylontic sciences have change my life by pointing me in the direction in which I get freer and freer every day by learning how to be a conciouss creator myself and take responsibility for my creations and my energy fields

Well I have said my peace

Love
Thank you--and I do very much agree with your point of view. What I have found with the Freedom Teachings is ANSWERS.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:15 AM   #22
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 832
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

If at this stage in the game, this is where we are guided to be, and we are most definitely becoming more loving to our neighbors, becoming more consicous of our energy and creations, surrendering our own darkness and ego, and we are connecting to our own Divine spark within our hearts, then it really doesn't matter what materials were reading, because we're on the path of Oneness, the path of moving beyond the ego and into the reality of who we are as a Co-Creator with the infinite rather than a victim here in the matrix.

My personal discernment is very strong on this one, while I'm not suggesting Anna Hayes is herself a liar, I am suggesting that the ET's that abducted her and taught her this information have their own agenda's and illusions and that what is being taught is full of many untruths.

I am suggesting that this material is designed to in part trap us in the mental realm with a bunch of numbers, facts and figures that are not truth, and for many will hinder us from connecting to inner truth rather than helping us. That's my discernment.

Stardust, you asked me whether I am a follower of a couple of movements, the answer is no I'm not nor have I ever been.

I have connected to the reality of the Ascended Hosts, the spiritual realm beyond duality, the realm of Pure Being, where solutions will flow down to humanity here in the 3rd. After connecting to this reality, I have read some of the books from the I AM activity (from Guy Ballard) and Mark and Elizabeth Claire Prophet's books (ones from 1989 and prior), and I must say, there is infinitely more truth in those materials than in these teachings, as controversial as that may sound.

What I have personally learned on teh search for truth, is not to judge by outer appearances, rather to connect to the inner truths.

As someone in another thread pointed out, Saint Germain is cool, it's often those who talk the talk that are not representative of the inner message.

I have clearly seen how all organizations have been tainted by the duality consicousness, by the ego, by the darkness, and there is no organization or teaching that will enable someone to ascend or come up higher, rather it is an inner journey.

Opening chakras and DNA, will happen naturally at the right time for those that connect to the reality of unconditional love and move beyond the thinker and into their hearts.

Forcing the opening of chakras or activation of DNA is trying to take the kingdom of heaven by force, and it is the false way that will not lead to passing schoolroom earth. There is only one way to pass ~ Self realization and taking back our Power, realizing we've co-created this mess we find ourselves in and it's our job to fix it and bring abundance to it as things are meant to Be.

We'll do so, when we do the hard work on ourselves, and surrender our own darkness, shine the Light on our own unconsciousness and dwellers so that All is transformed into consciousness, into Light.

I do indeed find it to be backwards, very unhealthy teachings that the Elohim are aliens, that the Ascended Masters are 'collectives' of aliens and they are all basically fallen to one degree or another, so we have to connect to the "Guardians" which is simply another ET group that is involved in all this supposed stargate endless war nonesense, for our salvation.

I also choose to look beyond the story that the Vatican presented of Jesus, and into the inner Truth of his message: The kingdom of heaven / enlightenment is inside of you, at hand here and Now. Those who take up their cross (darkness, troubles etc), walk it up the hill of consciousness and surrender their ego on the cross as Jesus did, who give up the ghost, will Be reborn in consciousness as Jesus so often described and Be below all that they are above.

I understand it is too much of a stretch for many not to throw the Christ baby out with the bathwater when they learn that what churches who claim to represent his message are in fact teaching dis-empowerment and lies. However, I choose to take the Middle Way and seek the inner, esoteric truth that will set us Free, rather than the black and white approach.

I have no doubt whatsoever that beyond duality, beyond the wars and ET's and material realms, is the realms where we are truly from, what is referred to as Heaven here. In these higher realms of Pure Being, there is infinite diversity, there is no longer the illusion that war will solve problems, there are solutions for all of humanities problems, and there are the many cosmic conscious Beings, including the True Elohim, Archangels, and True Ascended Hosts who are the schoolroom teachers for planet Earth and the real reason why the many alien races (like I would suggest the Guardian group is), have not been able to show up here and mislead humanity into another billion years of slavery ~

Heaven is coming to Earth, Light is coming to Earth Now, and it will come through those who choose to BE!

We're all on the same team here I believe, we're here to help humanity through this transition, minimize the birth pains of a New Earth and allow the Light to shine on the darkness.

Truth is Love.

~ Espavo ~
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:40 AM   #23
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beaver Lake, AR
Posts: 402
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

14 Chakras... I have just completed reading the introductory chapters in Voyagers I wherein she explains how it is that she came into this knowledge. Perhaps you might read it for yourself!

It is all good for you to have questions, to wonder about how Ashayana arrived to where she is, but for you to write "that you are suggesting that her material is designed to in part trap us in the mental realm with a bunch of numbers, facts and figures that are not truth, and for many will hinder us from connecting to inner truth rather than helping us. That's my discernment" <<< that is not discernment because you have NOT READ any of her work to exercise the need for it.

You are stating things out of ignorance of her work. This topic is called: Anna Hayes Earth History. You taking the time to defend your own beliefs here is off topic.

I am very appreciative of those writing in here that have actual experience to offer. They are being very kind & giving to do so.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:18 AM   #24
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 832
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Hi Moxie, just answering a question or two that was posed to me in this thread.

In fairness, Forums are public, not one sided. We should hear all sides of a story before making our own free will decision about what teachings we wish to accept as truth.

In fairness, although I've not read that book, I've read quite a bit of her teachings online, I've watched some of the movies, I've discussed opinions with those who consider themselves to be Hayes students and I'm sharing my discernment.

Here are some basic Truths that I believe Hayes material teaches very incorrectly on; I suggest:

Archangel Michael is indeed the reason the internet is still free and we are able to have this conversation. He is not a collective, rather he is Archangel Michael. The Ascended Hosts are not collectives, they are not aliens, and they were not created by aliens.

I find these teachings about AA Michael especially dangerous nefarious considering we are indeed headed for a time when people will need to connect to spiritual protection, which AA Michael is, to make it through these birth pains and protect ourselves from negative entities.

Jesus Christ was a Master that walked the planet (among others) and did let his body die on the cross, only to show up three days later and prove that there is no death for those who choose Life beyond the illusions of the carnal mind, the human ego. Hayes teachings say Jesus was a teacher, but he ran away from the cross and let some other guy die on the cross for him. Not in agreement on that one!

The Elohim are Suns, solar systems, builders of form, not aliens. They are Spiritual Beings in Oneness with All that IS and we are literally have our Being in their consciousness ~

Humanity is created by the spirit of the Elohim, by the breath of the Elohim, in the image of the Elohim.

We are also unconditional Love Beings in Oneness with our source.

We are spiritual Beings, created by unconditional Love spiritual Beings, who are not aliens, who do not have galactic bureaucracy's and who do not have wars over star gates.

Beyond all of these stargates, technical terms, and talk about 12 dimensions and the battles going on in them (which I suggest there are 6 material dimensions, each with pockets in them that some aliens choose to call dimensions ~ more on that here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16911), beyond all that duality, there is spiritual Truth that is Oneness, that is the Ascended Hosts and the Elohim, and our own Divine Spark, what some call the I AM within.

Realms where wars do not exist, UFOs are not required transportation, the spiritual Realms of Pure Being, I suggest that's where we need to connect to Now to bring forth solutions to the problems we are facing now.

I am suggesting the Guardian group working with Anna Hayes, is another ET group trying to get our attention so they get our energy rather than giving us the Truth that will set us free, and even if they did want to give us truth, they in their spaceships and fighting their endless wars do not have Truth themselves or they would not require spaceships, abductions, and technology to Be, or to communicate their message.

Regardless, to each his own and as we come into our heart center, we will find the Way to a New Earth.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-24-2009 at 03:02 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:15 AM   #25
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

When I first started reading what you wrote Chakras, I was quite impressed until you mention the vatican teachings and the story of Jesus

Can you tell me which stories of the Vatican you are discerning ? You are a very bright person that I'm sure have done much reading.

I have done so much reading in the last few years that my mind sometimes feels like exploding. I have had so many questions after listening to some vrey intelligent men & women that have studied for over 30 years. Of course you have to weed through the BS but you still end up with questions. One of mine was why were all these stories of Jesus so different ?

Anna's answer to me put all of it to rest. I resonate it so well that when I read what she had written.

I just want you to know that she doesnt claim that Jesus ran away and let another be crucified in his place. That is not at all what she wrote

Nothing she wrote changes my love for the one we call Jesus Christ and her words never insinuated that she had anything but high regards for Him herself

I am so happy that I am reading her work and that it resonates with me and I do feel that I am on the same path as others.

The vatican teachings have never been honest as far as I can tell. Its been nothing more than fear tactic and lies to keep us in line. Soon the world will know how and people will be running trying to find some other form of religion as far as they can from the teachings they give us. Thats a shame because people should realize that God is within all of us and we need not look outside ourself. That is what the man we know as Jesus came to tell us.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon