Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 698
Default EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Hard to believe that the EU can actually function in any way when you see this. Looks like the whole NWO is falling apart if this is any indication:

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/...man_van_Rompuy
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member
 
gibonos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 192
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

just brilliant, hats of to him

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
Harper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 467
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Batman: "That's one trouble with dual identities, Robin. Dual responsibilities."

Holy cow doesn't really cover it does it? Thanks for that.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:17 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Just WOOOOOW!!! we need more courageous people to openly express their opinions...on any subject...without fear of repercussions...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:26 PM   #5
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member
 
gibonos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 192
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

my only thought is it controled opposition so the sheeple would cheer or his honest

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:34 PM   #6
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

has everyone seen this one - one of nigel's finest..



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vBqyG6qYXE
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #7
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 70
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Yeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

His party gets my vote this coming election.
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:00 PM   #8
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

With a Name like NIGEL...you wouldn't think you'd be throwing barbs...BUT THAT WAS A BLOODY GOOD THROW DOWN..

He did everything but call his ancestors sheep courters!!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

I wish I could understand what he was saying but I could tell that he ****** off the others.

Nice!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:42 PM   #10
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Hello,

This was an attack from the typical British euro skeptic positions. I understand it.
The President of EU is not the real target to be treated like this, he is quite modest and honorable man, a poet too, elected as compromise solution. Also, he won the position against the British tendency to put their man on that position.
If this is a kind of revenge, than it is sad. Nothing is black&white in the politics.
I like the energy of this speech, but as I said - wrong target.

Greetings
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:45 PM   #11
Spregovori
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Nigel has a sharp tongue....i have been following his videos for some time now...he got more aggressive after the vote in Ireland....

I also use his videos on comments on our news site... as something that no one can ever see on TV (they never show his point of view)....

but he did get more aggressive...let us see where that will take him....
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:57 PM   #12
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

hi oliver

Quote:
This was an attack from the typical British euro skeptic positions. I understand it.
The President of EU is not the real target to be treated like this, he is quite modest and honorable man, a poet too, elected as compromise solution. Also, he won the position against the British tendency to put their man on that position.
If this is a kind of revenge, than it is sad. Nothing is black&white in the politics.
I like the energy of this speech, but as I said - wrong target.

Greetings

for the sake of the argument, herman von something was not ELECTED, he was SELECTED by an elusive EU commetee behind closed doors - which is Nigel Farage's main point. The british candidate for the EU presideent was mr blair (who withrew because of the ongoing enquiery to do with his role in the war againt iraq), who both N Farage's party and himself bitterly opposed. why jump to unsubstantiated conclusions?


best l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #13
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
hi oliver




for the sake of the argument, herman von something was not ELECTED, he was SELECTED by an elusive EU commetee behind closed doors - which is Nigel Farage's main point. The british candidate for the EU presideent was mr blair (who withrew because of the ongoing enquiery to do with his role in the war againt iraq), who both N Farage's party and himself bitterly opposed. why jump to unsubstantiated conclusions?


best l
Yes, Lightblue, he was not elected, but selected and I don`t like that.
I don`t know about Nigel Farage, but I know official British positions - wishing to have a president of EU, while not accepting half of it`s rules, for example the euro.

Of course, i don`t think European way of unification is the best (my country, for example has big problems with that), but my point was that this kind of attacks should be directed to different places, for example toward the national egoism of the biggest European countries who are functioning together in the Union only through "compromises"...with everything, including the direct elections. But, I will tell you, when you have direct elections for the President of the EU, THAT will be real path toward the destroying of the concept of Nation-states.

Which is different topic.

With respect.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:34 PM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Absolutely Brilliant

Thank you for sharing that.

I can't stop laughing at this because it just makes me feel so great

Who are you ?

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:50 PM   #15
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Quote:
Yes, Lightblue, he was not elected, but selected and I don`t like that.
I don`t know about Nigel Farage, but I know official British positions - wishing to have a president of EU, while not accepting half of it`s rules, for example the euro.

Of course, i don`t think European way of unification is the best (my country, for example has big problems with that), but my point was that this kind of attacks should be directed to different places, for example toward the national egoism of the biggest European countries who are functioning together in the Union only through "compromises"...with everything, including the direct elections. But, I will tell you, when you have direct elections for the President of the EU, THAT will be real path toward the destroying of the concept of Nation-states.

Which is different topic.

With respect.
hi oliver

like you say the most important bit of this speech/argument is that HERMAN VON R---- was not ELECTED - and farage is putting that argument in front of the right audience actually - the members of the EU parliament who also had nothing to do with the infamous appointments of ashton/herman..if nigel farage was so brito-centric like you experience it, he certainly would not have slashed baroness ashton's (british) appointment with such gusto! besides that and a propos your other comment, the most vocal/main advocate of mr blair candidacy at the time was gordon BROWN (yes as brown as his name tells you) and his party, not farage's party..remember that blair and brown were parts of the same political entity, very sleezy all that.... i am really not that political and i do not mind your cynicism, only direct it towards applicable examples..i feel you are wrong on this one..

maybe see/hear again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vBqyG6qYXE

p.s. i am not a member of nigel's or any other party.

p.p.s. having one and only currency mainly serves big multinational monster corporations/NWO, common people see no benefits..if not having to bother changing one national currency to another on your travels you see as some kind of betterment/benefit, i beg to disagree..i never found that inconvenient..on the other hand,i find handing over individual countries' financial policies to one central EU/WORLD bank most objectionable..it plays right into NWO hands!

Best wishes l

Last edited by lightblue; 02-25-2010 at 05:20 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:37 PM   #16
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 70
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Very good comments. I can see how some may see this as a jumped up EU skeptic shouting at an innocent man, however, that 'innocent' man took the position of EU president without being voted in. Either the EU president has his head so deep in the sand he doesnt get the situation or he is complicit with the NWO plan. Either way, this shouting match serves to either wake him up to the real situation or wake others up.
I believe he knows full well what the situation is, and yes, Nigel did seem to let his emotions take hold but to be honest its got to the point now where any guy this deep in the fight would have his emotions take over somewhat.
He also knows that anything he says which speaks out against the EU wont travel half as much across the internet unless he throws in some controvesy. He knows more ppl who hear the facts the better, even if he does come across as an ass in the media.
Brave man even if you dont agree with all of his politics
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:57 PM   #17
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
hi oliver

like you say the most important bit of this speech/argument is that HERMAN VON R---- was not ELECTED - and farage is putting that argument in front of the right audience actually - the members of the EU parliament who also had nothing to do with the infamous appointments of ashton/herman..if nigel farage was so brito-centric like you experience it, he certainly would not have slashed baroness ashton's (british) appointment with such gusto! besides that and a propos your other comment, the most vocal/main advocate of mr blair candidacy at the time was gordon BROWN (yes as brown as his name tells you) and his party, not farage's party..remember that blair and brown were parts of the same political entity, very sleezy all that.... i am really not that political and i do not mind your cynicism, only direct it towards applicable examples..i feel you are wrong on this one..

maybe see/hear again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vBqyG6qYXE

p.s. i am not a member of nigel's or any other party.

p.p.s. having one and only currency mainly serves big multinational monster corporations/NWO, common people see no benefits..if not having to bother changing one national currency to another on your travels you see as some kind of betterment/benefit, i beg to disagree..i never found that inconvenient..on the other hand,i find handing over individual countries' financial policies to one central EU/WORLD bank most objectionable..it plays right into NWO hands!

Best wishes l
Dear Lightblue,
First, I apologize if you sensed some "cynicism" in my reply - i had no any intention to be like that.
As I stated, I really have no info about Nigel Farage positions in Britain`s politics, but I believe he is not corrupted.
The problem is systemic, in my opinion. EU parliament is only formally a "right place" for such kind of debating...it will not resolve anything, since the members are mostly puppets of the party and national interests/egoisms of the member states. If Farage wants to change the EU policy, he must first fight at home for full including of GB into EU, and than to start changing it.
It is not sure that EU will be a tool in the hands of NWO. Paradoxicaly, but exactly the diversity of nations/interests inside EU (some of them within even opposite geopolitical spheres) can offer some opposition to the NWO plans. For example, few days ago 5 member states of EU, for the first time in history, asked together nuclear weapon to be removed from the European soil...It is really an historical event. EU is now strategic periphery of the Atlantistic geopolitical block, leaded by US..and this is a shame. The key point of EU to become independent subject is exactly Britain to be fully included...

As for me, I am no more thinking politically, but i can see the reality. I know this planet will one day be politically unified. The question is whether it will be the corporative globalistic NWO agenda, or the true brotherhood among nations into oneness.

And money? Money is money, whether euro or national currency - the same source of evil!

With Love and Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:41 PM   #18
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 24
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

I used to work in Brussels. I used to be a believer in the grand unification of Europe. Working five years in Brussels opened my eyes. The bureaucracy is outrageous. People working there are mostly recruited at an early age and they stay for lifetime in the organization. These people with no real experience are supposed to handle billions of tax payerís money. I guess there is a good point in getting together and discuss common problems. But Brussels is a like a fat old dinosaur, eating money and sh - - ting useless subsidies, programmes, policy papers etc. Even national bureaucrats are better in comparison; at least they have to answer to a real government and a real parliament. Europe needs a common political arena, but this bureaucratic colossus doesnít make anyone happy. Except for the people working there who have tax-free salaries. I apologize for this negative attitude, but I canít ignore years of personal experience. EU is a top-down elite project, not a real political movement.
Light and Fight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #19
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

You are absolutely right. Sometimes the programs they fund are so ridiculous or there is so much bureaucracy involved that the people who first were interested give up..
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:12 PM   #20
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Quote:
Dear Lightblue,
First, I apologize if you sensed some "cynicism" in my reply - i had no any intention to be like that.
As I stated, I really have no info about Nigel Farage positions in Britain`s politics, but I believe he is not corrupted.
The problem is systemic, in my opinion. EU parliament is only formally a "right place" for such kind of debating...it will not resolve anything, since the members are mostly puppets of the party and national interests/egoisms of the member states. If Farage wants to change the EU policy, he must first fight at home for full including of GB into EU, and than to start changing it.
It is not sure that EU will be a tool in the hands of NWO. Paradoxicaly, but exactly the diversity of nations/interests inside EU (some of them within even opposite geopolitical spheres) can offer some opposition to the NWO plans. For example, few days ago 5 member states of EU, for the first time in history, asked together nuclear weapon to be removed from the European soil...It is really an historical event. EU is now strategic periphery of the Atlantistic geopolitical block, leaded by US..and this is a shame. The key point of EU to become independent subject is exactly Britain to be fully included...

As for me, I am no more thinking politically, but i can see the reality. I know this planet will one day be politically unified. The question is whether it will be the corporative globalistic NWO agenda, or the true brotherhood among nations into oneness.

And money? Money is money, whether euro or national currency - the same source of evil!

With Love and Respect

hi oliver,no need for apologies,you have your views and we deisagree, so that's that..i happen to believe that regions and countries can't be run as "viable" businesses - which is exactly what's taking place or else why would you have island and greece in situation thety are in and potrugal likely to follow etc...these countries are up for sale now, so to speak regardless of what their populace needs and/or wants..they are being degraded to a "human resource" status (it's become an official term)...well, i'll never choose to become a human resource, i prefer to remain a proud human being..in this respect, which is what i argued earlier, nigel farage's speech following the SELECTION of the president/overseas security minister, hit the nail right on the head !!! you know, britain was firmly offered a referendum on political integration with the EEC at the time, but never got one !! my feeling is it's because they feared the motion for political union would have been flatly rejected, as it was rejected in denmark, holland, france and ireland for the first time..then they tweaked up/renamed the whole paper, named it a Lsbon Treaty and called a referendum (for the 2nd time) in ireland as representative of entire europe - does that sound democratic to you? the political elites moved heavens for the YES campaigne in ireland to win last year- despite that, it won by a tiny majority...as a result, we now have herman/ashton clique in place...diabolical affair in my view..

Light and Fight gives a good example from his personal experience.

thanks L&F.


best wishes l

Last edited by lightblue; 02-25-2010 at 10:16 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:54 PM   #21
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 362
Thumbs up Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSanctuary View Post
Looks like the whole NWO is falling apart if this is any indication
Of course...

"In the End - We will do the Will regardless. Its just a question of whether We will be a Catalyst for Expansion, or a Barrier for Supression."

In Higher Vibrational Realities - 3D/4D isn't called "the Polarity Integration Game" for nothing...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:57 PM   #22
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

We need more people like this guy.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:29 AM   #23
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

here's a more complete version of farage's latest address


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqovT...br /> :hammer:

Last edited by lightblue; 02-26-2010 at 12:46 AM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:33 AM   #24
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
hi oliver

like you say the most important bit of this speech/argument is that HERMAN VON R---- was not ELECTED - and farage is putting that argument in front of the right audience actually - the members of the EU parliament who also had nothing to do with the infamous appointments of ashton/herman..if nigel farage was so brito-centric like you experience it, he certainly would not have slashed baroness ashton's (british) appointment with such gusto! besides that and a propos your other comment, the most vocal/main advocate of mr blair candidacy at the time was gordon BROWN (yes as brown as his name tells you) and his party, not farage's party..remember that blair and brown were parts of the same political entity, very sleezy all that.... i am really not that political and i do not mind your cynicism, only direct it towards applicable examples..i feel you are wrong on this one..

maybe see/hear again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vBqyG6qYXE

p.s. i am not a member of nigel's or any other party.

p.p.s. having one and only currency mainly serves big multinational monster corporations/NWO, common people see no benefits..if not having to bother changing one national currency to another on your travels you see as some kind of betterment/benefit, i beg to disagree..i never found that inconvenient..on the other hand,i find handing over individual countries' financial policies to one central EU/WORLD bank most objectionable..it plays right into NWO hands!

Best wishes l
It's to make sure that all EU Govt's well and truly get into debt.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:44 AM   #25
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: EU President GETS HIS ASS KICKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
hi oliver,no need for apologies,you have your views and we deisagree, so that's that..i happen to believe that regions and countries can't be run as "viable" businesses - which is exactly what's taking place or else why would you have island and greece in situation thety are in and potrugal likely to follow etc...these countries are up for sale now, so to speak regardless of what their populace needs and/or wants..they are being degraded to a "human resource" status (it's become an official term)...well, i'll never choose to become a human resource, i prefer to remain a proud human being..in this respect, which is what i argued earlier, nigel farage's speech following the SELECTION of the president/overseas security minister, hit the nail right on the head !!! you know, britain was firmly offered a referendum on political integration with the EEC at the time, but never got one !! my feeling is it's because they feared the motion for political union would have been flatly rejected, as it was rejected in denmark, holland, france and ireland for the first time..then they tweaked up/renamed the whole paper, named it a Lsbon Treaty and called a referendum (for the 2nd time) in ireland as representative of entire europe - does that sound democratic to you? the political elites moved heavens for the YES campaigne in ireland to win last year- despite that, it won by a tiny majority...as a result, we now have herman/ashton clique in place...diabolical affair in my view..

Light and Fight gives a good example from his personal experience.

thanks L&F.


best wishes l
Lightblue, I din`t apologize because of my views, but because you thought I was "cynical".
As for the rest of your comment - I agree generally.

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon